Teach Me How To Dance

De donttouchmyfood

Calista Blake is an aspiring dancer in New York City. One Direction is a British-Irish boy band scheming to t... Mai multe

Before Reading
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note! Please read!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CONTEST!! You know you wanna enter(:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Sequel? Who Said That?! ;)
One Shot of Niall & Calista

Chapter 12

112K 945 177
De donttouchmyfood

HEH, DISASTER(: MUAHAHA! clearly i'm not studying much because i'm updating, but i'm probably gonna have to restrain myself from updating for the rest of the week. i'm sorry. keep in mind that i suck at self control so it probably won't happen. OOH, AND THANKS FOR 600 FANS! <3 it's incredible, love youu! okay, thanks! enjoy! x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Niall The Sexy Beast With The Best Voice Ever Who Is My Favorite Member Of One Directio

Hey... do i gotta look FINEE tonight? ooh, and what time? :)

From: To: Niall The Sexy Beast With The Best Voice Ever Who Is My Favorite Member Of One Directio

you always look finee and around six thirtyish? :)

To: To: Niall The Sexy Beast With The Best Voice Ever Who Is My Favorite Member Of One Directio

LIES. and flattery will get you nowhere ;)

From: To: Niall The Sexy Beast With The Best Voice Ever Who Is My Favorite Member Of One Directio

wear a pretty dress and look beautifuler than usual okay? :)

To: To: Niall The Sexy Beast With The Best Voice Ever Who Is My Favorite Member Of One Directio

haha, okay. and beautifuler isn't even a word, stupid. :)

From: To: Niall The Sexy Beast With The Best Voice Ever Who Is My Favorite Member Of One Directio

WHOA WHOA WHOA , gettin stopped by the grammer police over here!

To: Niall The Sexy Beast With The Best Voice Ever Who Is My Favorite Member Of One Directio

*grammar :)

From: To: Niall The Sexy Beast With The Best Voice Ever Who Is My Favorite Member Of One Directio

you use the smiley face on every single text ... :)

To: To: Niall The Sexy Beast With The Best Voice Ever Who Is My Favorite Member Of One Directio

bully. :( HA, SEE WHAT I DID THERE? FROWNY FACE. WHAT NOW?!

From: To: Niall The Sexy Beast With The Best Voice Ever Who Is My Favorite Member Of One Directio

now? well , now im gonna go to sleep cause its early and i shouldnt be awake. bye babe! x

"What are we supposed to do for all this time?" I groaned.

"Sleep! Now shut up!" Bailey yelled at me. Dang, that girl had an attitude!

I actually did go to sleep, but not for long. I decided to open up my Twitter and do a quick scan through my mentions. Wow. I've gained like thousands of followers. Yay, I have friends! Ha, just kidding. I only have Bailey.

***

Later that day, once we got to Glasgow (finally...), Bella took me shopping for a dress at H&M. Bailey was too busy getting a free meal out of Liam. Demi was Skyping with Graham and Zayn was taking Jade out somewhere. I'm losing my friends to boys!

"Hmm... how about this one?" She asked, holding up a floral dress.

"Eep! Too floral-y."

"Exactly what I thought! I didn't know if you were a floral girl, so yeah. This is kinda cute...it's a little... black. Did he say what type of dressy it was? Like black mini dress or cute bright dress?" She held up a small black dress.

"Didn't really specify, but then again, I don't think he knows that type of thing. That's cute, let's hold onto that." 

I went through a few more racks before coming across the most perfect dress I've ever seen. It was a creamy-pinkish colored dress that looked like it would fall a little above mid thigh. It was a cute short sleeved dress with a lacy flowery pattern. It was adorable!

"Bell! Look!" I showed it to her and she actually gasped.

"Go. Just go. Try it on. Now." She shoved me towards the fitting room and I giggled. I nearly fell over!

"Okay, okay!" I shuffled over to the worker and asked for a room. I went inside, locked the door and started to slip off my clothes.

I was dumbfounded. The dress was stunning. And I mean stunning. I could never usually pull of this type of dress, but ah. Words couldn't even describe how much I loved it. It fit my body perfectly, highlighting all of my curves, but not making me look too curvy. I needed to buy it!

I stepped out of the dressing room and Bella went, "Go take it off. Now!"

I stared at her for a second, confused, "What? Is it that bad? I actually thought it was pretty cute..."

"Pretty cute? Are you nuts?"

"Apparently?"

"It's freaking perfect! Go change out of it, I don't need to see anymore. We're buying it. I don't care how much it costs. Come on, hurry! I want caffeine!" She laughed and shooed me off. 

I just smiled at her. 

After paying for the dress, which, surprisingly, was super cheap, we went to Starbucks and got Frappucinos.

"I'll have a grande caramel frappucino with mocha sauce blended in and caramel drizzled on top! Ooh, and extra whipped cream and caramel." I finished with a deep breath and a grin.

Bella looked over at me with a super confused look before saying, "I'll have a grande mocha frap." Then to me asked, "Do you always have such a complex order?"

"I always have the same order." I rolled my eyes, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Ah, of course." She laughed at me. The worker handed us our drinks, and we both paid for them.

We walked out of Starbucks and started down the street. We decided that we would walk until we finished our drinks, then once we did we would catch a taxi. [note: I've NEVER been to Glasgow, so if they don't do the whole taxi thing please forgive me!]

"So, what's with you and Lou?" I nudged her side.

"What do you mean?" She tried to act like she had no idea what I was talking about.

"You know what I'm talking about, loser. He obviously has feelings for, just like you are in looove with him!"

She stuck her tongue out at me like a four year old, "I don't know. I mean, I'm waiting for him to make the first move, and I thought when you asked that Truth or Dare question it would let him know I liked him...but apparently not. I don't know, I guess he just doesn't like me back?"

"Yeah. That's it," I say in a deep voice, all sarcastic.

"Shut up." She laughed. "Maybe he'll ask me out soon. Who knows? To be honest, I'd be completely shocked if he asked me out. He's a world famous popstar, for God's sake!"

"So is Niall, but you don't seeing me being forever alone, do you?"

"You'll always be forever alone." Bella winked.

"True dat." I nodded, taking a sip of my delicious drink as the wind blew across my face. Honestly, I had no idea why we were drinking frozen drinks on a chilly day like this, but did I ever say we were normal?

We walked for another ten minutes before we got cold. We decided to catch the taxi before we finished our drinks, and got back to the hotel.

Bailey helped me get ready by curling my hair. I could never do my own hair, I sucked at it. I mean, I could straighten it, because that was easy and didn't need much skill, but whenever I tried to curl my own hair it turned into an epic fail.

When she saw my dress she nearly jumped out the window. She fell in love with it, and she made me promise her that I would let her wear it at least once. Of course, I did, because I'm just the best friend anyone could ever have. Obviously.

I applied light makeup, not too much, but still noticeable. I wore high heels and plenty of cute jewelry.

Niall came to my room at exactly six thirty. Man, that guy was prompt. Or punctual. Or whatever the word is.

"Hey there!" I smiled as I swung open the door.

"Wow, Cal, you look outstanding!" He gasped.

"You sound like you're surprised." I said sarcastically before adding, "Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself!"

"Well, I try."

"Try hard!" We both laughed, before I announced, "Bye, Bay! We're leaving! See you later!"

"Bye! Love you!"

"Love you too, loser!"

Niall escorted me to the elevator and we met Travis at the car. 

"Hey Travis!" I waved.

"Wow, you look great tonight, Miss Blake!" He smiled sweetly. He always called me Miss Blake because he knew I loved to be called that. He was the nicest little guy! Well, he wasn't really that little...but he was still nice!

"Thanks!" I grinned.

"Here's the keys, please try not to wreck the car?" Travis handed Niall the keys to the SUV.

"I'll try!" Niall laughed, taking the keys.

"Whoa, Niall's driving? I'm not sure I can trust him, he gets a little crazy sometimes!" I joked.

"Have a fun night!" Travis walked off. Out of curiosity, I was just wondering where he could've been going. I always wondered where he stayed. Hm.

Niall and I got into the car, and he started the ignition.

He started off down the road, and I turned up the radio.

"Ooh, love this song!" I squealed. "My heart's a stereo! It beats for you, so listen close! Hear my thoughts in every note! Make me your radio, and turn me up when you feel low! This melody was meant for you, just sing along to my stereo! Oh oh oh oh, to my stereo. Oh oh oh oh, so sing along to my stereo!"

Niall joined it for the next part, If I was just another dusty record on the shelf, would you blow me off and play me like everybody else? If I asked you to scratch my back, could you manage that? Like it, check it Travie, I can handle that. Furthermore, I apologize for any skipping tracks! It's just the last girl to play me left a couple cracks. I used to used to used to used to, now I'm over that, cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts! If I could only find a note to make you understand, I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hands! Keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune. And know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you!"

"My heart's a stereo! It beats for you, so listen close! Hear my thoughts in every note! Make me your radio, and turn me up when you feel low! This melody was meant for you, just sing along to my stereo! Oh oh oh oh, to my stereo. Oh oh oh oh, so sing along to my stereo!"

"Oh, oh, oh, oh! Oh-" Niall was cut off. Not because the song end. Not because I interrupted him. Not because the radio broke.

Because our car was struck and everything turned black right in front of our eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH SNAP. DISASTER. DID I NOT WARN YOU? HEHE(: Well, tell me what you thought ... and please don't hate me because i left the update like that! haha! well, comment, vote, blehblehbleh... I'LL MAKE A DEAL - if i get 200 votes on this chapter, then i'll update sooner! like as soon as i get 200 votes there'll be an update! so, vote vote vote! heh, tell me what you thought! (: x

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8K 230 10
Harry Styles is a fanboy, plain and simple. His life pretty much revolves around the British-Irish boyband known as One Direction. Like any other fan...
7K 78 26
Just a normal girl who lives in London with her friends. She is a very good student that is given an amazing opportunity. An opportunity that changed...
8.4K 105 22
Tia is a One DirectionAholic and when she finnaly gets the chance to meet them she ends up in hospital. They become friends but when she goes to Amer...
6.4K 103 22
Who would of knew that a video of you singing on YouTube could change you're life. Especially when youre favorite famous boyband of all time found yo...