Brooklyn's Break In #1 | ✔

starsatmidnight_ tarafından

Highest #294 in ChickLit before rated MATURE 🔞 S E X U A L C O N T E N T 🔞 Read at your own risk Br... Daha Fazla

ᵒᶰᵉ
ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳ💦
ᶠᶤᵛᵉ💦
ˢᶤˣ
ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗ
ᶰᶤᶰᵉ
ᵗᵉᶰ💦
ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᶠᶤᶠᵗᵉᵉᶰ💦
ˢᶤˣᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᶰᶤᶰᵉᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ💦
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᶠᶤᵛᵉ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ˢᶤˣ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᶰᶤᶰᵉ💦
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵒᶰᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᶠᶤᵛᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ˢᶤˣ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᶰᶤᶰᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʸ
epilogue
trivia
New Story Idea: checklist

ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵒᶰᵉ

1.4K 49 8
starsatmidnight_ tarafından

"JESS!" Brooklyn yelled, and the voice echoed throughout the hall so loudly the whole mansion must've heard it, but that was still no response. "JESSICA, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU. I SWEAR TO EVERYTHING HOLY I WILL PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF YOU DON'T APPEAR IN THE NEXT THREE SECONDS. ONE. TWO. Oh, there you are."

Jessica was out of breath like she just ran across the whole damn bloody state, and looking at the size of the mansion, it was possible. "Calm your tits, woman. A girl just can't get some peace taking a shit around here."

"You were pooping?" Brooklyn asked, pulling a face. "Okay, I didn't need to know that but just for future reference, okay, there's a toilet right there," she pointed to a closed door that was left that way for hygienic purposes.

Her eyes went to the back of her eye sockets. "I was speaking metaphorically, dumbass."

"And I was just keeping you informed of all the facilities this house has to offer. Come on," Brooklyn made a gesture for Jessica to follow her, "let me show you your room."

"It's not going to be over the top, right?" she asked as they - well, Jessica - walked carefully to prevent hitting any of the expensive items decorating the hallway.

"Honestly? I would probably have to ask him but if you want, you probably could make changes to your room to adjust to your taste buds," she suggested. "You can choose the room too."

"Sweet. Please give me the smallest room and the one furthest away from your quarters."

Brooklyn groaned. "Seriously? I thought we were over this. You won't disturb anything we do."

"It's not you I'm worrying about, stupid, it's me," she said, emphasising her words in case a certain someone doesn't understand. "I don't want my ears to bleed to death every night, you know, thank you very much."

Finally, it dawned on Brooklyn as to what she was implying and immediately after that, a tomato was born. She grew so red it would've put the healthiest tomato to shame.

"After so, so long, my dear friend, you finally caught on. Congratulations. I'll ring a bell for you but as you can see, I'm empty handed," she wagged her hands around to prove her point. "Now can you please bring me to the room that most fits the criteria? Thank you," she added at the back when Brooklyn lead the way.

Quietly, she studded around the marble flooring towards the less majestic part of the mansion. Even though it was still under the same roof, the design reduced significantly and the liveliness dimmed as well.

Brooklyn had guided her to the part of the house where the help stays. "Welcome to the servant's quarters," she gestured around, "please, choose a bed."

"No way," Jessica said while she looked around the place, "this is amazing! I've never seen a place like this before."

"Well, neither have I until today," Brooklyn chastised, glancing around too. It would have been a blessing to just stay here instead of going home every day last time, would've safed her from a lot of heartaches. "You sure here's good? The bedroom offer always stands."

"I'll be fine," Jessica sang as she fell onto a bed, moaning at its softness. "You better not be screaming so loud I can hear it from here, Brooklyn. Don't scar me from a wound too deep to heal."

"I'll try?"

"Not good enough but I'll take it."

"Smart ass," Brooklyn muttered. "Dinner will be ready at around eight. Go to the dining room yourself, I'm not coming to fetch you with a pumpkin carriage."

"Who needs a fairy godmother when you have a Brooklyn, right?"

"Screw off, Jess."

●●●

Asher came home from work at around fifteen minutes to seven, earlier than his usual time, and pulled Brooklyn in for a quickie just before dinner. With a new guest in his house, he wasn't allowed to have her for a long time, excluding at night, since she now had a friend she had to handle.

Usually he goes home late at night, because he was an important man that has many obligations in his company. Most of the documents needs his approval and signature before being able to execute, and he stays later to handle it.

It was a surprise when he showed up so early today, holding his briefcase and unfastening his tie when Brooklyn stumbled into him while running across the house to her friend.

"Not so fast, babe," he conveniently grabbed her by the elbow and dragged her away into his study to have his way with her, as planned. Within seconds, he disposed of her skirt and pulled down his pants, sheathed himself, and entered her.

Asher was rough and unforgiving. He pumped into her and she moved along with him to his movements, following his lead. Soon, she was screaming her high and he spilled into the condom.

After that, they kissed passionately before Brooklyn quickly adjusted her skirt and tamed her unruly hair, and sprinted to Jessica who was already impatient from waiting because she waited for ten minutes since their scheduled time.

Jessica asked Brooklyn about the hold up: if she lost her time or her way - which were both a likely option as Brooklyn was never one good with time and she still wasn't that familiar with the house - and Brooklyn briskly chose one. Any lie would suffice other than the truth.

They had planned to catch up and get to know each other once again. Asher was right about one thing, a person can change a lot in a few years, personality and characteristics wise. They chatted quite a while before they were called up for dinner.

At the dining room sat Asher at the head of the table, and Brooklyn's mother at the side of him. Brooklyn took him other side and Jessica flanked her, positioning herself to her left.

Jessica had met Lisa before when they were still in high school, so imagine her surprise when she saw her seated in the room, as if it were a natural thing to do. Which was for Lisa, as she had been doing it for a few days now, but that doesn't do justice to the fact that her eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she saw Jessica enter the room. She jumped up from her wooden chair as if it caught on fire and hightailed towards Jessica, taking her into a tight hug that showed how much she was missed.

Asher rolled his eyes at the scene and looked at Brooklyn, leaning forward to peck her on the lips before retracting, just in time because the other two broke off their embrace at the same time too. Lisa glanced at Brooklyn with wide eyes and then back at Jessica, as if still not believing her eyes even though she already had solid proof.

"Are you two..." she asked but never finished her sentence, but she didn't have to because Brooklyn and Jessica nodded in sync instantly. Her lips parted and she was stunned.

Lisa had always adored Jessica. The reason behind it was because she had been a good friend from the start. She was cheerful, fun, caring, selfless, and she won't do something to deliberately hurt someone, she was someone that Brooklyn needed in her life.

When Brooklyn was forced into no option but to drop out of school, Lisa hoped that they would stay together like glue to paper, but after so many good blessings, God didn't answer to them anymore. Brooklyn turned back into the person she was before Jessica.

She lost her ray of sunshine and the dark clouds found a new prey.

"That's wonderful," she said, not openly showing how glad she was, "that's- that's absolutely wonderful."

Both of the girls looked at each other meaningfully, "yeah. It is," Jessica replied, holding Brooklyn's gaze and smiled softly.

They took their seats and dined in. After that reconciliation between mother and friend, the conversation didn't carry. The air was tense and although Brooklyn tried her best to fill in the share of conversation for everyone, it was still unbearable.

But overall, dinner turned out well, if you didn't notice the awkward silence that coated the air throughout the whole dinner, and the discreet glances that Asher kept throwing towards Jessica, as if trying to figure her out, then sure, it's fine.

____________________

I always love constructive criticism  so don't hold back!! Tell me what is wrong so I can improve my writing and at the same time save some of you guys from my grammatical errors and horrible way of stringing sentences.

QUESTION:
     Which is your favourite chapter so far?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.7M 69.3K 58
Alissa Lawrence has no idea, that her life is going to change, after that night, the most scaring night of her life. As she is thinking that her life...
9.6M 459K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
185K 1.9K 29
Aiden x Sophia "Secrets pulled them apart but are they strong enough to overcome them" ............... Stuck between the past and the present, both...
52.1K 2.5K 23
𝑻𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓. 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ______ Lou attracts danger everywhere she goes. It's how she me...