Looking For Help

By Windoom

The Avengers had crossed paths with a group of frightening monsters. After being defeated by them, Thor leads... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Christmas Special!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 20

15.9K 411 135
By Windoom

With that thoughts, he kept an open eye during the rest of the night, watching for Wanda and Kira in their sleep.

The night passed and Percy hadn't had the chance, nor that he cared, to sleep. The entire night his mind had raced over the situation he found himself in.

During his guard, Kira had been trashing around and mumbing incoherently, surely because of some kind of nightmare.

However, this time was Wanda the one having a nightmare.

She was sweating and held a pained look that reminded Percy of when she was out because of the poison.

Seeing as this didn't reassure him, he decided to wake her.

When he got closer to her, he noticed that tears stained her face.

"Wanda" He whispered.

Seeing as she didn't respond, he tried again.

"Wanda" He shaked her. "It's alright. It's not real."

She still didn't wake. Instead, she started to move more violently.

"Pietro!!" She yelled.

The branches and leaves around them started to float and shake. Percy decided that it had gotten way too far.

"Wanda!" He shouted. "It's just a dream, wake up!" Hus vice turned into a plea. "Please, stay with me."

Wanda's breath changed into one more steady. The branches stayed still in the air, like frozen in the spot.

Her eyes opened. She looked around confused and disoriented.

When her eyes landed on Percy, she seemed to calm down.

"Wanda, are you okay?" Kira, who had been woken during the shoutd, asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay Kira. You can go to sleep." She assured.

Kira didn't say a word as she laid back on the floor.

"What happened?" Percy asked her, concern lacibg his words.

"Just a nightmare." Wanda explained. "It's been a while since the last time that I had one."

"That's good, I suppouse." Percy said. "Any idea of why did you had one now?"

Wanda sighed and sat in front of him. "I don't know." She said. "I haven't had one of this since Thor called you."

Percy sighed. "I suppouse that me appearing has been a headache for all of you."

"It's not that!" Wanda said. She knew exactly why it was but she didn't want to tell him the truth. Not yet at least. "It's because..." she trailed off, searching for any kind of coherent reason.

Percy smiled, oblivious of her real reasons. "Don't worry. It's not like we have any other way to stop Tartarus from raising, have we?"

His statement made Wanda smile.

"I don't think we have."

Silence setled. A long comfortable silence.

Finally Percy let out a breath.

"I'm glad you're back. I'm not going to ask about that nightmare, it's up to you if you want me to know."

Wanda eyed him with a suspicious look.

"You talk like you've had experience in this nightmare things." She said acusingly.

Percy was a little surprised of her acusation. "Well, yeah. I've had nightmares too, but-"

Wanda cut him midsentence. "But this aren't normal dreams. Even Bruce has problems helping me out of them."

Percy's face darkened. "What are you trying to say, Wanda?"

Wanda didn't notice his dangerous tone and kept talking. "What I'm trying to say is that you've had this nightmares too. This especific kind of nightmares."

"And what if I've had them?!" Percy said angrily. "It's not like you can do anything about them! I suffered them and I will keep suffering them until I disappear!"

Wanda stayed quiet. Percy took a ragged deep breath and suspired.

"Let's move. We've already lost a lot of time and we have to tell the others about the prophecy." Percy stood and walked over Kira, trying to wake her again.

Wanda didn't move for some seconds, still stuned from his outburst. Silently cursing herself about what had she done.

-----

A couple of hours later, Wanda, Percy and Kira arrived to the Stark towers.

The journey had been quite and tense, with only Kira talking and bouncing between Percy and Wanda.

When they stepped into the lobby, Wanda talked with the man of the desk to get to pass into the base. Percy and Kira waited for her a couple of feets of distance.

"Have you argued?" Kira asked Percy while waiting.

"Sort of." He answered. He was really regretful about his outburst, but had prefered toetthe things cool up before bringing back the topic.

"Sort of?" Kira asked. "If I could hear your shouts while sleeping."

"How can you hear something while sleeping?" Percy asked back.

"Not th point, Percy. What I mean to say, is that you two don't have to fight."

Percy looked at the little girl confused. "How can your tiny body hold that kind of wisdom?"

Kira blinked confused aswell. "Wisdom? You said that my body is what?! I'm not tiny!!"

While Kira kept complaining, Percy looked over Wanda to see why it was taking so long for her to come.

He didn't like what he saw.

The boy begind the desk was denying her the entry just for his fun. He was toying with her and the lust that his eyes held didn't help in the situation.

"I don't like that." Percy heard Kira say, who eas now looking to Wanda.

"Me neither." He answered while starting to walk towards them.

Neither the guy nor Wanda noticed his presence when he arrived.

"There has to be a mistake. Can't you call Tony to end this nonsense?" Wanda asked.

"You see, babe. Tony is a really busy man. I can't just call him here." The guy answered.

Wanda scoffed, but before she could add anything Percy stepped in.

"What's the problem?" He asked the guy.

"You can't come in here. Not with the appropiate certification." The guy explained. "Of course, I could do an exception if you make me a... favor."

The guy eyed Wanda up and down rapidly.

She stepped back and was about to punch him, but Percy made it before.

He uncapped Riptide and grabbed the guy fron the collar of his shirt. Pulling his neck close to the blade.

"Is this certification appealing to you?" He hissed.

Of course, Riptide was completely harmless to the boy. However, he didn't have to know that piece of information.

"Y-Yes. You can come in, just let me go!!" The guy cried desperately.

"Just don't do this again and you will live a good life. You and your genitals." Percy hissed, once again.

Percy had been bitter towards Wanda, but none was going to touch her or even look at her the way that guy had. Wanda was too good to be treated like that.

For that matter, every women shouldn't have to be treated like this.

Percy was starting to see further in the Huntresses point of view.

As Kira, Wanda and Percy walked towards the elevator, Kira stopped next to the guy, who was now lying on the floor, and kicked him in the stomach.

When they were inside the elevator, Wanda pressed the button and waited on the corner, quietly.

The elevators have the power to male everything awkward and tense. Of course, after the scene that had happened before, it was even more awkward.

"Thanks for that." Wanda finally said.

Percy shook his head. "Don't thank me for that. He was a pig and deserved what he got. Maybe a little more."

Wanda smiled weakly.

Percy smiled back.

Some of the tension dissipated.

"Look, Percy, I'm really sorry about ehat I said before. I know it wasn't right to dig into your past like that and I should have known better than to do so." Wanda apologised.

"No need. I shouldn't have been angry at you for that, I know you are curious about what happened, aswell as I'm curious about what caused you those nightmares." Percy answered

The both of them smiled at each other, relieved that they could be in good terms again.

"Now, kiss!" Kira exclaimed.

Both of their heads percked in her direction, blushing furiously.

Before they could say anything, the elevator dinged and the doors oppened. Outside, where a group of superheroes waiting for an explanation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.4K 15
Percy Jackson. The greatest demigod to ever walk on earth. S.H.I.E.L.D has always had him on their watch, but when Loki suddenly springs up, it is ti...
129K 2.3K 21
The Avengers have a hard fight coming their way. Percy Jackson has done all of his amazing feats in 2 years instead of 5. He was banished from camp...
6.3K 143 18
This won't be your average Percy Jackson and Marvel Crossover. The avengers find out that they are facing more threats than just Thanos and they mig...
279K 6.5K 28
Like most brothers, Percy and Peter Parker have always had a complicated relationship. With Percy's secret life as a demigod and Peter parading as a...