Elena's Twin Sister [1] ᵀᵛᴰ

By thesupernaturalTeen

Elena is not the only Gilbert doppelgänger. Elena has a sister twin. Jennifer. "I'm scared to live but I'm sc... More

BEFORE YOU READ
Meet Elijah Mikealson Chapter 1
Chapter 2 We're Back
Chapter 3 Enemy Returns
Chapter 4 Elijah is Back
Mate Chapter 5
Chapter 6 New Plan
Kidnapped by Elijah Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Just A Dream?
Chapter 9: The Tomb
Chapter 10:A Killer Dinner
Chapter 11:Not Daggered After All
Chapter 12: Safe House
Chapter 13: The Dance
Jennifer A/N 1/1
Chapter 14: Bonnie
Chapter 15: Alaric or Klaus?
Chapter 16: Sacrifice
Chapter 17: Elena Always Survives
Chapter 18:I'm not OK
Chapter 19: Connected
Chapter 20: Mikealson vocies
Chapter 21: Prank Night
Chapter 22: Prank Night Part 2
Chapter 23: The First Hybrid
A/N 1
A/N 2
Chapter 24: Training
Chapter 25: Protect the blood bags
Quick A\N 3
Chapter 26: Undead or Dead
Chapter 27: NOT AGAIN
Update Schudle
Chapter 28: Better doppleganger
A/N NOT AN UPDATE 4
A/N NOT @N UPDATE 5
Chapter 29: Look Who Is Awake
A/N 6
A/N 7
Chapter 30: Dinner For A Family Reunion
New Schudle
Chapter 31:More Mikealsons
Chapter 32: Hanging out with Elijah
Chapter 33: The Mikealson Ball Invitation
New Cover 1
Cover 2
Chapter 34: The Mikealson Ball
Update of Jennifer 2/2
A/N 8
Chapter 35: Visions?
A/N 9
Chapter 36: Another Sacrifice
Chapter 37: Is she Dead
Chapter 38: Alive
Chapter 39: Broken
trailer
Chapter 41:What happens next?
Chapter 42: Where is Jennifer
Chapter 43: What Happened
Chapter 44: Jennifer?
Chapter 45: She is awake
A/N 10
Chapter 46: What does it mean?
New Cover 3
A/N PLEASE READ 11
PLAYLIST
Chapter 47: New Orleans
A/N 12
Chapter 48: New Orleans part 2
Chapter 49: New Orleans Part 3
Chapter 50: Witches Punishment
Chapter 51:Revealed
Chapter 52: Birth and Death
Chapter 53: She is gone
A/N 13
A/N: 14
@Adeela_Defan_TVD

Chapter 40:Staying at the Mikealsons Mansion

11.6K 162 59
By thesupernaturalTeen

Jennifer P.O.V

I sat in the bed it was quite for a while. Seconds pasted,minutes pasted we sat in silence.

"I'm sorry"

His head turned to me.

"For what?"

"Ha I geuss not believing you"

I faced Elijah.

"You told me that I was your mate. I didn't believe you. Well I didn't want to believe you."

"Why?"

"Cause then if I believed you I would spend more time with you then I would care about you and everyone I care about always... ugh....-"

I looked down at my hands. Fiddle in with them.

"Seems to leave me"

"I can't be killed which means I can't leave you"

"Yeah but then there is where my live is crazy and someone is gonna die if it is you or if it is me"

"Why do you think I will die if I stay with you?"

"Cause everyone around me dies"

"That is not your fault"

"But it is"

"Why do you blame yourself for something you can't control?"

"If I was never born this wouldn't be happening. Maybe if I actually went throw with..."

"With what?"

Images start flooding my mind.

"Maybe if I just dropped dead this would stop. Maybe if I let Klaus use me in the sacrifice-"

Elijah grabbed my face.

"Klaus would never use you in that sacrifice"

"Damon would give me to Klaus me was gonna do that"

Elijah looked at me. I moved my face out of his hands.

"And I mean who would care? Jeremy,....who else? Cause everyone else would be fine as long as Elena is here."

Elijah was gonna say something bit I didn't let him. I interrupted him saying;

"What is the point of living if everything goes to hell and makes you want to die at one point?"

Elijah looked upsey,shocked and sad. 'You have thought about dying? About ending your own life?'

I looked at him confused cause his mouth never moved. Instead of hearing what I thought he said I heard;

"There is always a point to something if it is life,school,family history everything"

"Well my life is nothing but funerals. School is boring and useless never understood why people say school is good for you when at any moment you could die more chance if you life this life."

I just kept talking

"Family...ha...I guess it is Jeremy,Elena,Ric,Tyler and Caroline and Bonnie are like sisters but Carolin and Bonnie don't think of me as their sister, Elena I just think she wants me to drop dead too. Jeremy I am the reason he is in this life me and Elena are the reason he is in this life . Ric he is like a father figure to me and sometimes I think 'Ric take Jeremy with you and run leave don't come back take Tyler take everyone and don't come back'. Tyler my first love,boyfriend,kiss and I wonder if we wind even know eachother if it wasn't for Matt. Then there is Matt he is the only human who can't fight. Tyler is a werewolf,Caroline,Damon,Stefan are vampires, Ric and Jeremy are vampire hunters, Elena has the group to look out for her. And I still think that if none of them never met us they would have a perfect life"

"History it is just everyday. Cause tomorrow today will be history and in years we will see if people still remeber this day."

I looked at Elijah.

"Like come on. Let's be honest. If I didn't look like Elena or Katherine none of them would care about me...well at least I think that and Elena proved it when she told me."

"I am sure they all care about you"

I don't know why but something in me just exploded.

"NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME. THEY JUST RUN OFF TO MAKE SURE ELENA IS OK"

I wanted to apologize but Elijah interrupted me.

"I will always care about you. I will always protect you. No matter if I have to take a white oak stake to the heart the only thing that can kill me because it means you living then I would do it without a second thought"

"See that is what I mean people would die to save me and Elena. I don't want anybody to die cause of me"

"Jennifer is that the only reason you don't believe you are my mate?"

"I don't know. Okay? I don't know if I believe you are my mate or I am just trying so hard not to. I don't want to believe it. But....why do you even care if I believe it or not?"

"Why do you not want to believe me?"

"Cause why me?"

Elijah have me a confused look.

"There is Elena or Katherine and any other doppelganger you could have met that may be a vampire"

"That is not how it works"

"Then how does it?"

"I don't know how to explain it"

"When you do know how to can you tell me?"

Elijah smiled.

"You did I could stay at the mansion but where?"

"There is plenty of rooms empty. Next door is Rebekah.-"

"Who's is this?"

Elijah smiled.

"It could be yours"

I smiled.

"I'll be back"

I turned around, walking out the door. I bumped into Klaus. I looked up at him. Klaus was smirking.

"Why is it that every time I see you, you are smirking or giving people death glares?"

His smirk grew.

"So I see you and Elijah are-"

"What? You where eavesdropping?"

"Not eavesdropping if we live here darling"

I turn to see Kol.

"Whatever...right I wanted to know where I was staying or if you had any blankets? ...Or the nearest motel cause now I feel like I am bothering you with this"

"There at blankets in all the rooms closets and you have to pick someone to be in the same room"

"What? Why?"

"Cause you could just run off and get kidnapped or someone could kidnap you while you are sleeping-"

"The last time I got kidnap was...wait Let me rethink this...yeah was when a Mikealson kidnap me so I could be trusted by myself"

Klaus smirked. I saw what he was doing.

"Well since this room is the closest I guess you can stay here and Elijah is already there so I guess it is you and him."

I opened my mouth to say something but Klaus interrupted

"Wouldn't want him to think that you don't trust him"

My mouth a slightly open. I didn't know how to react to him saying that. Of course I trusted Elijah I just didn't want to believe him. I glared at Klaus. He smirked.

"Well go in love tell Elijah the good news. I am sure he will be extremely happy"

I groaned then growled at Nik. I walked In to the room.

"Klaus said we are sharing a room"

"Why would Klaus say-"

"He says he think I will run and get kidnapped or just get kidnapped bluh bluh kindnapped. I don't get kidnapped that many times...right?"

Elijah smiled

"You were the one who kidnapped me the last-"

I saw Elijah's worried expression in the mirror. I walked to the bathroom grabbing a tiny towel and soaked it in water. My face,head and neck where covered in blood the necklace had a little.

I started ridding the blood off. I started getting flashes of people covers in blood,people dead. I started ridding harder and harder. Then the towel was taken always from me.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I fine"

All I could look at was the dried blood on me. Elijah turned me around to face him.

"Let's get you cleaned up"

Elijah put the bloodied towel under the water before bringing it up to my face.

"I could do it my self"

I tried to take the rag away.

"You where hurting yourself cause your mind went somewhere else. And my mother is the one who caused you all the blood, might as well clean up her mess been doing it for centuries"

I stayed stop letting him clean my face . There was no use fighting an original vampire.

"I need to clean the back of your head and neck."

I moved my hair out of the way. I felt the wet cloth on my neck.

Elijah P.O.V

I like up to see Jennifer spacing out again. 'What is she thinking about? Can I help her?' I finished cleaning up her neck. She didn't move. I grabbed her hands moving them down. She dropped her hair.

"Jennifer?"

She didn't answer.

"Jennifer? Love?"

I grabbed her face. She looked at me.

"Umm..yeah I was just ugh....thinking"

"About?"

"Everyone"

I didn't know what she meant but I wasn't gonna bother her with questions so I ignored it. I was about to walk out the door when I heard;

"Do you remember?"

"Remember what?"

"Being human,being turned,your first kill,your last?"

"Yes I remember it all"

"Since I am your mate does that mean I have to turn to a vampire?"

I smiled noticing she said 'since' instead of 'if'. Does she believe that we are mates now?

"Not really. Why you dont wany to be one?"

"I want to but at the same time I don't"

"Want to clarify?"

"I want to be a vampire love forever see the whole world, The amazingly beautiful parts. But then I see all my friends Matty,Ty,Jer,Elena,Ric grow old and die. It feels like I am being selfish even thinking about it "

"There is nothing selfish about that"

"Does Rebekah have anything none dressy I could wear for tonight and tomorrow?"

"She may have something for you. I will go check"

"Thanks"

I walked out the door and she still didn't move form that spot. I walked to Rebekah's room. I knocked.

"Jennifer?"

"No. Elijah"

"Ugh come in"

I walked in.

"What do you need?"

"Jennifer has nothing to wear for today and tomorrow"

Rebekah walked over to her closet and pulled something out.

"....How about...this"

She turned around with a dress. She smiled.

"Jennifer would never wear that"

"Fine"

Rebekah pulled put some clothes.

"Care full brother you seem to be taking to much of an attachment to her"

I looked at her.

"So treat her nicely. I know you will but I am warning all you boys"

"Jennifer has no clothes so maybe you and her can go and get some tomorrow"

I walked out Rebekah's room and walking back to Jennifer. I opened the door to see Jennifer wearing a shirt bigger then her and some sweatpants. She turned around.

"Umm.. I thought that Rebekah was not gonna have any thing for me or that I would be asleep when you get back...so I ugh...grabbed one of your shirts and Kol's sweatpants since... you didn't have any"

Kol decided to know he was listening "ARE YOU SURE IT ISNT BECAUSE YOU LIKE OUR CLOTHES LIKE YOU LIKE OUR ACCENTS"

I stayed looking at her.

"Umm...so Rebekah did have something that fits...great"

I shook my head and placed the clothes on the dresser.

Jennifer P.O.V

Awkward. The only word I can think of to describe this moment.

"I think I am gonna...ugh going to sleep"

I look the to the couch.

"You take the bed an I will take the couch"

"OR YOU BOTH CAN SHARE THE BED"

"You want to share the bed?"

"It is the choice"

"It is your room. Hey if it is it ok-"

"It is fine"

"Yeah ok then. I am gonna go get another blanket"

I walked past Elijah but he grabbed my wrist and pulled and pulled me towards him.

A/N:I can't put two pictures at the top for some reason. As you can see I am terrible at these edits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 6K 30
Corey Gilbert is Elena's twin sister. She tries to be different to her sister because they were never close. Elena took everything from Corey, but wh...
653K 19K 33
Everly-Rose Thomas is an introvert, quiet and incredibly polite for her age. She has a pair of enchanting large blue eyes, and wavy light brown hair...
290K 4.3K 20
Arielle Gilbert is the younger fraternal twin sister of Elena Gilbert, always coming second to her. This is the story of her becoming a first choice...
1.5M 28.9K 31
❝How long will I love you? As long as stars are above you... And longer if I can...❞ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ Mia Salvatore's life just got a little more complicated...