Broken Pocket Watch // Alice...

By CamilAkamine

Reminder: This is a Male/Male story and it will have some sexual content. A white rabbit, a striped cat, a ma... More

~Prologue~
*~Chapter I~*
*~Chapter 2~*
*~Chapter 3~*
*~Chapter 4~*
*~Chapter 5~*
*~Chapter 6~*
*~Table of Contents~*
[7] *~Alistair's Route~*
[8] *~Alistair's Route~*
[9] *~Alistair's Route~*
[10] *~Alistair's Route~*
[11] *~Alistair's Route~*
[12] *~Alistair's Route~*
[13] *~Alistair's Route~*
[14] *~Alistair's Route~*
[15] *~Alistair's Route~*
[16] *~Alistair's Route~*
[18] *~Alistair's Route~*
[19] *~Alistair's Route~*
[20] *~Alistair's Route~*
[21] *~Alistair's Route~*
[22] *~Alistair's Route~*
[23] *~Alistair's Route~*
[24] *~Alistair's Route~*
[25] *~Alistair's Route END~*
[26] *~Chess's Route~*
[27] *~Chess's Route~*
[28] *~Chess's Route~*
[29] *~Chess's Route~*
[30] *~Chess's Route~*
*~BPW Doodles~*
*~BPW Doodles #2~*
[31] *~Chess's Route~*
[32] *~Chess's Route~*
[33] *~Chess's Route~*
[34] *~Chess's Route~*
[35] *~Chess's Route~*
[36] *~Chess's Route~*
[37] *~Chess's Route~*
[38]*~Chess's Route~*
[39] *~Chess's Route~*
[40] *~Chess's Route~*

[17] *~Alistair's Route~*

3.7K 141 85
By CamilAkamine

//CLEAR IS BEST BOI NO MATTER FUCKING WHAT. I AM STILL CRYING AT HIS DEATH SCENE THIS PRECIOUS MAN IS MEANT TO BE WITH AOBA//

"Where am I?"

(E/c) eyes fluttered open to the sight of an open sky, leaves falling down with an almost rhythmical pace. This place felt...familiar. (M/n) sat up, perceiving his surroundings. He felt like he'd been here before.

"Seriously...where am I?" He asked to no one in particular. The swaying yellow green grass, the tall looming trees forming a circle, and the patches of flowers growing in individual parts of the clearing. He had been here before.

He stood up, wobbling a bit, before turning a full circle. "Is this a dream?" (M/n) then turned his attention in front of him. In the far distance, a person stood unmoving. He couldn't identify his features well, so he moved closer.

With each step he took, the more he felt like the person was drifting away. His pace quickened, and quickened, till he tried to reach his hand out to the person. With a shout, (M/n) hoped they had heard his voice.

Finally, he was able to get closer to the person. About a meter away from him, he came to a stop. The person was tall and had broad shoulders. His snow white hair swayed along with the melody of the wind. Hesitant, (M/n) spoke.

"Alistair?" His voice was small, as if scared it wasn't him. His rabbit ears and tail were absent, so he wasn't entirely sure it was his friend. But with one turn of his head, the person had the same reflective ruby eyes Alistair had. A soft smile formed on his thin lips. "Care to join me?"

(M/n) smiled and nodded. They laid in the middle of the clearing with a peaceful silence and atmosphere. They were shoulder to shoulder as they indulged in the almost eternal time that barely passed.

"This feels nice, doesn't it?" Alistair said, his gentle voice soothing (M/n)'s mind. He nodded and released a content sigh. Alistair turned to his side to face (M/n).

"(M/n)," Alistair said, catching his attention. Their eyes met and they stared at each other with each passing second. (M/n) couldn't utter a single word as Alistair leaned in towards him. He could feel his breath close to his face as he anticipated the scenario. His heart beat almost felt like it was a drum from how much it was pounding against his chest.

Then, he felt something soft against his lips. It was as if time stopped completely when their lips met. Alistair's eyes were closed whilst (M/n)'s were merely half lidded, almost like he was sleepy. The other male intertwined their fingers together , not wanting to separate.

Soon, Alistair pulled away with a flushed face. "Sorry, it's just that...I couldn't help myself..." He apologized, looking away. (M/n) simply smiled. "It's nothing to worry about."

Alistair sighed before looking at him with a fond expression. "Don't you remember me?"  He asked, facing towards the sky. (M/n) tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean, Alistair?"

"I'm your—" Then all of a sudden, everything distorted. The entire clearing broke down and immediately, (M/n) was falling, his scream echoing throughout the plane of darkness.

*~*~*~*~*

(M/n)'s eyes shot open before looking besides him. Alistair was sleeping facing the other way. His ears were tucked around his head as his body heaved up and down from his breathing. The (H/c) haired male released a shaky breath.

"I can't believe that turned into a nightmare so quick..." He whispered quietly to himself. His mind had such a bad habit of turning good dreams into nightmares. But...

He softly placed his fingers on his lips, his face growing warmer. Alistair kissed him in his dream. His heart resonated within his ears. "Why would I dream of that?"

He glanced back at the sleeping male. Reluctant, (M/n) laid back down and wrapped his arms around Alistair's stomach. He rested his forehead against his back and sighed. The feeling of his lips still lingered.

'I'll worry about this in the morning.' (M/n) thought before closing his eyes and pursing his lips. He embraced Alistair tighter and tried to sleep, but the thought of the dream made his heart beat at full volume.

'Jeez, is this how Alistair feels like when he's with me? No wonder his face is always flushed.' (M/n) pouted, understanding Alistair's situation most of the time.

'I'll ask Allan. He knows more about this than me.' He understood more than anyone that he was oblivious to some things and that included if he was beginning to be attracted to someone or not. And more so, he's indecisive.

(M/n) snuggled further into Alistair's back, hoping he won't mind the intrusion in his sleep. He at least just wanted some comfort back. His grip on his shirt tightened a bit as he exhaled. It was only a bit of time until he succumbed to the heaviness of his eyelids and returned to slumber.

*~*~*~*~*

"Uwah! I can't believe I overslept again! I didn't even sleep all that late last night!" Alistair cried as he hurriedly tried to put on his outer coat. The three men looked at him with sweat beading down their temples.

(M/n) laughed quietly before reminiscing the dream from last night. The Alistair in his dream was oddly calmer than the real one. But when it came to the kiss, his strings grew tight. His face flushed into a deep red hue then he said...

"Don't you remember me?"

The voice reverberated in his ears, cancelling out other sounds that interfere. It caused him to space out and look at his feet. Had he met Alistair before? He wasn't entirely sure. He didn't exactly have a full grasp at his memories. Most were faded and withered away into nothingness. Like flowers and leaves during the Autumn season.

As he was contemplating in what had occured in his dream, Alistair walked in front of him and grabbed his shoulders carefully so as not to startle him. Sadly that backfired.

Ruby eyes met (E/c) as Alistair looked at him worriedly. "(M/n)? Are you okay? You're spacing out." He asked, his voice gentle and kind. Like the one in his dream.

Suddenly, images flashed back and forth as he remembered the distortion that had happened in his dream. It couldn't have possibly be a premonition. Hesitantly opening his mouth, (M/n) managed to get his words out his throat. "I'm fine."

Alistair didn't take it too seriously but he sighed. "I apologize if I treat you like a child too much." He said, his tone laced with an apologetic hum.

"It's fine. I don't mind at all." (M/n) said, carefully slowing down his words. The rabbit retracted his arms and waved goodbye to all three of them. "Don't cause a ruckus, okay? Especially you two." He pointed at Chess and Allan.

"Yes, Mother." The two harmonized. Alistair's ears perked up and his face was painted in red. "You two...I'm heading off now!" He said hurriedly before going over to the front door. At least, he tried to.

"Alistair, that's the back door you're heading towards." Chess pointed out, jabbing his thumb towards the actual front door. Alistair, almost robotically, turned around and walked in a hurry. "I knew that. Farewell!"

The door opened then closed in an instant before the two began to laugh. (M/n) simply stood there, only grinning a bit at Alistair's clumsiness. Allan was the first to recover from the laughing fit and fixed his hat, though still giggling a bit. "Very well, I have to check on March if he'd cleaned all the mess up. Honestly, it'd better be spotless by now."

The hatter placed his hands on his hips as he sighed. (M/n) jumped a bit. He was leaving already?! He hadn't even had the chance to ask him about his dream yet! The anxiety was pulling him down even further as he tried to find the courage to even speak out.

Chess took a side glance towards the fidgeting male and nudged Allan with his elbow. "Looks like (M/n) wants to tell you something, Hatty." He said, pointing his chin towards him.

Allan tilted his head in wonder before walking over to (M/n). "(M/n)?" He called out, making the said male raise his head. He smiled a bit to reassure him it was okay to tell him what he was thinking. Pressing lips together, he looked away.

"Uhm...what happens...if the person who likes you appears in your dream and uuh..." (M/n) was beginning to decrease in volume as he fidgeted in his place, embarrassed to say another word.

Allan simply smiled a bit wider. "And what?" Why does it feel like sparkles are forming around his face? The (H/c) haired male bit his lip. "And...kisses you..."

Allan seemed frozen in place as red slowly crept up and decorated his face. "W-Well," He looked back at Chess and tried asking for help. Chess shrugged and gave him his trademark grin. Allan scoffed before giving him an irritated glare. "Thanks a lot."

He faced back towards (M/n) before patting his head. "Well, maybe that means you're coming to with your feelings?" He stated, though unsure with what he just said. It was possible this increases the chances of improvement in their relationship. If they come to a mutual understanding with each other, then his love doctor business is done. With that thought, he smiled.

"So, it may be possible that you like him back. But still, take precautions and think it thoroughly. You don't have to go that fast." Allan advised, keeping his charming smile.  (M/n) looked at him and nodded bashfully. Think it through...if he really did dream of Alistair kissing him then...

"Yeah, it's best to think about it seriously. But, in the dream, he asked if I remembered him," (M/n) said. "And then...everything distorted. The place we were in shattered into pieces. I was falling..."

His form trembled ever so slightly, indicating his fear. Allan looked at him, eyes furrowed in worry. "Is that so..." He whispered under his breath.

Could it mean Alistair shouldn't ever tell him about their past? That it would mean only breaking their current relationship? Allan was never good at making assumptions, but it could've been possible.

Alistair had always tried to keep it a secret from (M/n). When Alistair came by the day before he introduced (M/n) to him, he had already told him about his story. His tale about his savior. His hero. And that he had arrived in Wonderland. He had confessed about wanting to protect him no matter what. Surely, Allan found it almost romantic. That's why he was all in helping the two get together. The link that'll connect them to each other.

'Does that mean...Alistair has to forget about the old (M/n)? The one he fell in love with? No, I'm most definitely sure he fell in love with the present one. The one right in front of me. It's obvious (M/n)'s oblivious to his past. Something could've happened to him that altered his memories and forget all about the Mr. Rabbit he had been with for a short span of time. If the dream suggests if Alistair tells him honestly about the past and their relationship will fall apart, then it's better to avoid the topic of the past. Gosh, all this thinking is giving me a headache.'

All this thinking about the past made him sweat a bit. (M/n) stood quietly in front of him, still hoping for an answer. You can do this Allan. Avoid talking about their past and do what you can to help!

"It probably isn't something to worry about. It may be scary, but perhaps it just morphed into a nightmare unintentionally." Allan said, keeping his composure still.

(M/n) wasn't all that satisfied with the answer, and faced down on his shoes again. Allan wanted to rip his hair off. "A-Anyway! If you consider advancing your relationship, interact with him more! Ask about his family, his likes, his dislikes, anything! Another way of doing that is taking him out on a date!" His entire composure was gone and his hands flailed around.

(M/n) blushed. "D-Date?! I don't have the mental capacity to even ask him that!" He complained, gripping his shirt. His heart was incredibly loud again.

"Then let's phrase it a different way! Like, you want to buy something and you want him to accompany you! That sounds innocent enough, right?" Allan smiled a bit before crossing his arms.

(M/n) scratched his head. "Well, maybe. If I want to learn more about Alistair then I guess I'll do just that. It's like we barely know each other personally. So, I at least got to find the courage in me to ask." He said, smiling a bit.

"Thank you, Allan." He gave him a simple yet endearing smile and loosened the grip on his shirt. Allan laughed nervously before rubbing the back of his neck.

Chess rested his head in Allan's shoulder. "Nice work. You might've increased the chances of him asking about his past and if Al and him had met before." He said in an almost blunt and sarcastic tone.

"I know. And I'm a nervous wreck." Allan almost would've fallen if it weren't for Chess hugging him. "But at least he'll try asking him out on a date. That's good, right?"

"Mhm, we gotta spy on them if we want to be sure." Chess's golden eyes sparkled in a mischievous way and his smile widened. Allan knew that expression anywhere.

"We're going to follow them on that date, aren't we?"

"Yep, and there's nothing you can do to change my mind."

"I know that."

As the two talked, (M/n) wondered about the upcoming events that may unfold soon. "I'll definitely figure all this out. I just have to follow Allan's advice and make sure of everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 281 11
!! FIRST STORY WARNING !! ๐Ÿ’™Records:๐Ÿ’™ #13 in KatsuDeku (EEEEEEEEE!!!) #168 in '#fairytale' (out of 17.5K!) ๐ŸŒŸ'"T-take me.... Instead..." Izuku told...
15.8K 2.2K 35
There are a few things you need to know about Wonderland. First off, completely misnamed. It should be Terrorland. People don't just accidentally tum...
19.5K 716 25
When Fluttershy was a little girl she had dreams of a place where nothing made sense. Strange creatures in every corner, un-birthdays, a red queen of...
745K 38.6K 107
(Completed) Falling in love was easy; keeping it wasn't. We started off as friends. Slowly we realised we liked each other. Then a kiss. Which turne...