[16] *~Alistair's Route~*

//As you can see, the doodle is a bit rushed XD Also, this chapter is a bit short because it's just a filler, but the next chapter we'll continue where we left off with Alistair ;33//

Alistair flicked open his pocket watch, realizing it's past evening. He bit his lip. Was (M/n) okay being by himself in the house. There was an undeniable chance Chess could've visited but he was still worried. If that cat even dared to lay a single finger on him he was going to kill him with hard cover books.

He was at least a meter away from the door when he began hearing arguing and laughing. The two voices arguing immediately came to a silence when they heard the third voice laugh. Alistair blinked. Was that...(M/n)?

He began walking at a faster pace and opened the door. The scene he was met with deserved a well deserved facepalm.

Allan was wearing a frilled maid outfit complete with make up, head dress, stockings, and shoes. All attention were directed towards Alistair, who was frozen with shock.

Chess sweated nervously before letting go of Allan's wrists. "Hey, Al! Didn't know you'd come home this late!" He said, obvious he had planned all this mayhem. Alistair's eyes twitched for a bit before he sighed. He should've saw this coming.

"First of all, let Allan change back into his clothes. Second, clean up all the mess you've made. Lastly, please don't conduct ludicrous acts inside my house. You can do this at your house but not in mine." Alistair lectured, scolding Chess in the process.

"Does this usually happen?" (M/n) asked to Allan, who is still shaking off his embarrassment. "Yes, out of all of his friends, Alistair rats out Chess the most because of his mischievous behavior. And I agree because this doesn't suit my form." The hatter said as he looked at his outfit disapprovingly.

"I think it looks good on you."(M/n) giggled. Allan sighed. "Please, not another word about this."

Alistair walked over to them, smiling apologetically at Allan. "Sorry you had to endure the whole day with him. You can go change in the bathroom, Allan. Here's your clothes." He handed him the neatly folded clothes and smiled.

"Actually, I was going to plan to sleep over tonight because March accidently caused so much mess in the house. I made him clean it all up with no help from Dorie. So until tomorrow morning, I want to stay here." Allan explained.

"Oh, I don't know if I have any sleeping clothes your size-"

"I have some at home." Chess intervened, placing his hands on his hips. "But it wouldn't satisfy Hatty's fashion tastes~"

Allan's eye twitched as he crossed his arms. "I'm fine with anything! I can't go back home and get some because March is still cleaning up the despicable mess he conjured up! As long as they fit me, I'm fine."

Chess shrugged. "Okay, as you wish~ I'll be right behind you~" As soon as those words escaped his mouth, the cat disappeared in an instant. In a matter of seconds, he reappeared behind Allan with a "boo!"

Unfazed, Allan merely took the clothes from Chess's hands and raised an eyebrow. "I have grown accustomed to your childish surprises so don't expect me to be fazed." He stated before turning around.

Chess stuck his tongue out. "Sheesh, those words were so salty it reached my mouth." He then looked at Alistair. The rabbit sighed before crossing his arms once again.

"I know what you're going to say and you're not going to stop annoying me unless I say yes so yes, you can stay over too but you're sleeping on the couch." He said, earning a "yes!" from the cat.

(M/n) looked back and forth between the two males and sweated nervously. Did this happen so often that Alistair knew from one look at Chess? He chuckled at the thought. 'I guess they deal with Chess a little too much.'