Game Over (BTS Min Yoongi FF)

By KimTaeKook10

"Dammit!" You slam the controller down on the table side as you watched your player died. A figure hovered ov... More

Ch 1 First Game
Ch 2 Last Blow
Ch 3 Trouble-Some
Ch 4 Party Pain
Ch 5 Another Brother
Ch 6 Train Me
Ch 7 Arcadia Mall
Ch 9 Three Fire Starters
Ch 10 Smoke Lungs
Ch 11 Rent Checkout
Ch 12 Sparkling Alcohol
Ch 13 No Pants
Ch 14 Oppa's Chase
Ch 15 Winter Champ
Part 16 Hospital Friend
Ch 17 Lonely
Ch 18 Sushi Money
Ch 19 Cold Prank
Ch 20 Serve Me
Ch 21 First Task
Ch 22 Hotel Receptionist
Ch 23 Allergic Reaction
Ch 24 Brown Bird
Ch 25 Old Friend
Ch 26 Sope Confession
Ch 27 Being Followed
Ch 28 Taemin Love
Ch 29 Random Call
Ch 30 Enemy Gamer
Ch 31 Get Out
Ch 32 Questions Answered
Ch 33 My Goodbye
Ch 34 Game Over (END)
Announcement

Ch 8 Ruined Dinner

7.6K 299 133
By KimTaeKook10

You had arrived late last night and didn't see the bunny so called, Jungkook, anywhere. After waking up the next day, you roamed to find some food. A loud groan came from behind you.

"Y/N!~~" Jungkook whined hugging your waist. You tug him out of your body.

"I missed you! I didn't know what to eat! I just had a ton of snacks!" He said, but you were ignoring him.

"Answer me!" He yelled making you slam the fridge and turn around to face him. You glared at him harshly as he gulped.

"What do you want?" You said. He averted his gaze feeling awkward.

"Um... f-food?" He mumbled out. You rolled your eyes and began cooking some food. He squealed and went to go watch some tv.

You soon finished your food and went to go sit next to him. His face lit up but soon faded.

"Where's my food?" He said. You ignored him and just watched whatever he had on.

"I'm sorry..." He let out finally. You still ignored though.

"Ah~ Y/N! I apologized!" He said grabbing your arm and shaking you. You groan as he made it more difficult for you to eat.

"I'm teaching you that an apology isn't always going to work!" You shouted. He let go and scooted back.

"Apologies are good Kookie... but it gets tiring after the same thing keeps happening okay?" You said like you were talking to a baby. He nodded shyly and played with his fingers.

"I'm sorry..." he apologized. A chuckle left your lips as you patted his head.

"There's more food on the stove." You said and his eye lit up.

"Thank you!" He yelled before running off. You started to eat again and as you changed the channels, the news quickly caught your attention.

"Recently, a women stopped a rapist and his partner in Arcadia Mall. This was an attempt of child kidnapping and sexual assault. One man was caught but however, the other man ran off. The caught man hasn't cracked a word about his partner yet. The mall is being close temporarily for the time being, please stay safe everyone." The news women said. Your eyebrows scrunched as you remembered the recent incident.

"What was that?" Jungkook asked tossing himself next to you.

"Oh nothing..." you mumbled. He started to eat and grabbed the remote from your hand to change the channel.

"The news is full of people opinions, it's annoying." He said as you slightly nodded.

"Did you find someone to train you?" He said keeping his eye on the screen. You but your lip debating to tell him or not.

"U-Umm... Yeah." You said in a whisper.

"Who is it?" He asked. Your lip twitched.

Should I tell him?...

"It's Yoongi..." you said immediately catching his attention. His eyes widen and he placed his food to the side hastily.

"Yoongi?!" He said loudly. You nod awkwardly and looked down.

"Yoongi? How did you even get that idiot to train you? What did you do Y/N?" He gasped.

"You did do anything...bad, did you?" He whispered. You playfully punch his face away and shook your head.

"No Kookie! Ew! All we did was make a deal with each other." You said finishing your plate.

"Deal? What deal?" He said curious. You roll your eyes.

"You don't need to know." You said putting your bowl to the side.

"Yes I do! He's my nemesis!" He whined. You chuckled a bit.

"I'm still not telling you Kook." You said walking to the kitchen to wash your dishes. Jungkook trailed behind you.

"What's the deal? C'mon, tell me Y/N~" He begged you.

"No, ask him if you're so nosey." You said placing your dishes in the rack.

"Ew, ask him? No thanks, just tell me." He whined and you walked off to your room.

For the past 30 minutes Jungkook was bothering you about the deal, and you were done with this boy. You let your last eye roll out and glare at him getting up from your bed, he immediately stopped.

"I'm leaving." You said.

"What? No! I just asked about the deal!" He said but you were done.

"Kookie! Can't you see it's been 30 minutes?!" You said looking at your clock. He looked at it and his lips formed a 'o'.

"Sorry Y/N..." He said sorry. You huff and plopped yourself back onto your bed.

"I'm sorry~" He let out softly. You didn't say anything back, all you did was close your eyes and lay lazily. He jumped onto you and hugged your body tightly. You groan and push him off.

"I'm sorry~" he repeated. You sighed and sat up and he did too. Nearby was a ruler and you grabbed it and hit him on the head not too hard. He groaned and poured rubbing his 'injury'.

"Stop apologizing and start changing Jungkookie. Geez... I have to deal with you all day." You said rubbing your neck tiredly. He smiled cutely showing his bunny teeth.

"I know, that's why I love you!" He said jumping onto you for a hug. A huge sigh left your lips as you push him off and heard your phone ring. You answered.

"Hello?" You asked. The line was silent.

"Talk to her..." someone whispered. You became confused.

"Hello?" You repeated.

"Oh um. Hey it's Yoongi." He said. Your face was blank.

"Oh hey, what's up?" You asked.

"U-Um... come over, I'm going out and I need a body guard." He said stiffening a bit. You lowly chuckled.

"Right now?" You asked slowly getting up.

"Be here in 10 minutes bye." He said a bit coldly and hung up. A scoff left your lips as you started to grab some random clothes together.

"Where are you going? Who was that?" Jungkook asked. You pointed to the door.

"I have to change, get out." You said. He pouted and walked out. You began to change but heard a voice from your door.

"Where are you going?! Was that Yoongi?!" He asked. You didn't say anything and opened the door when you finished. You grabbed your purse that was filled with your things.

"I'm heading out." You waved him a goodbye.

"Y/N!" He said chasing after you.

You were already out the door and heading to your car. Jungkook quickly hopped in the passengers seat and you gasp.

"Get out Kookie." You said. He sat there silently.

"I'm going too." He stubbornly said.

"Fine. I'm going to Yoongi's so don't say a word when we get there." You said. You texted Yoongi quickly for the address and started to head there.

You arrived at a y'all building that wasn't that far. It looked well built with glass all over. As you got out with Jungkook, you both started to head in.

A women greeted you two and escorted both of you guys up to a floor.

"Through this door please." She said bowing and walking off. You walked through and saw Yoongi at a desk in front with Namjoon on the side in a suit and clipboard in hand. It looked like every movie scene with some rich snobby boss.

"Good you're here." Yoongi said getting up and putting on his suit jacket. You scoff.

"A hello would be nice." You said annoyed with his rudeness.

"And being on time would be nice as well." He said walking past you as you saw Namjoon follow him quickly. You grabbed Namjoon by the arm.

"Where are we going?" You said confused. Namjoon shrugged confused as well. Yoongi stopped and turned around immediately and Namjoon quickly stood straight.

What the...

"Namjoon?" Yoongi said.

"Yes sir?" Namjoon said steady. Yoongi glared at your brother a bit. You immediate regretted even coming.

"Yah, don't glare at my brother." You said annoyed. Yoongi turn to you and walked slowly towards you looking intimidating.

"Sweetie, this is my company, my rules go as they go." He said showing a small smirk.

"You obviously don't know manners then." You said getting angrier by the second.

"You stepped into my company Y/N, you follow my rules." He said hovering over your tiny statue. A glare was sent off to each other as Jungkook laughed awkwardly.

"Haha yeah, let's go should we?" He said pulling you back and placing you a bit behind him.

"Sure." Yoongi said. You had enough.

"I'm leaving Kookie, I'm not dealing with this today." You said walking off towards the door. A shadow appear walking in and you bumped into the man that seemed like he had somewhere to go. You fell flat onto your butt as the man apologized.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" The man said putting his hand out. You recognized that voice, you looked up.

"Jin?" You said confusingly. He tilt his head looking confused a well.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Jin said confused helping you up. Yoongi's face flushed a he sighed catching Jin's attention.

"Yoongi! What are you doing? Eomma has been waiting at the dinner for you." Jin said.

"Wait what? Yoongi why did you call me then?" You said confused. Yoongi's face became red as he didn't pop a word out. You walk closer to the embarrassment man.

"Did you call me to go get dinner with you?" You said a bit quiet.

"No! I call you so I could ditch the dinner!" He spat out. Everyone became shocked.

"Yoongi, you know Eomma wants to see you." Jin said. You looked back at Jin realizing what he said.

"Eomma?" You repeated.

"Yoongi, stop avoiding it please." Jin begged. His lightly brushed red face and parted lips, looked like a little kid being scolded by his mom.

"Go Yoongi." You said with pleading eyes. Everyone looked at you.

"What do you know?" Yoongi said lowly as he scoffed.

"No one understands me anyways... why should I go?" He said. Jin sighed as Yoongi walked out of the room. Your eyes followed the man and walked out after him. Namjoon and Jungkook stood there the most confused of all.

You ran out of the company building as you looked around for Yoongi. You turned a corner and spotted Yoongi holding a cigarette in hand lifting it up. He reminded you of Jin.

Are they brothers?

He knew you were there but didn't bother as he popped the cigarette in his mouth. You walked up to him and took it out and threw it on the ground, stepping on it.

"Yah!" Yoongi shouted. You check your purse that you had on and took out a lollipop and held it in front of his face. He looked at the candy and took it.

"Don't smoke, eat this instead." You said. He slowly began to put the candy in his mouth and let out a small sigh.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have smoke in front of you." Yoongi said. You gave him a confused look and he looked at you.

"Namjoon told me about your lungs and how they're weak. Your brother always worked at gas stations to earn money for you medical bill when you guys were younger." Yoongi said as if he knew everything. You didn't say anything and kinda just stood there. He huffed and took out the lollipop and throwing it on the floor as your eye followed it.

"I didn't want to go to the dinner because my father would be there." He said letting his head his the wall behind him.

"What's wrong about that?" You asked.

"He's my step father and I hate him. He abuses my mom." Yoongi said with furious emotion.

"I'm sorry..." you whispered. He looked down to your face.

"For?" He asked. You looked up to his face with empathy in your eyes, he soften.

"I'm sorry for misunderstanding you Min Yoongi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.4K 35
She was different from the other girls he'd toyed and played with. She could kill him just as fast as he could kill her, maybe faster. "Come on Princ...
142 7 4
"So you're what... dead? Are you telling me that you're a fucking ghost?" Namjoon curses in disbelief. "Yup," the rotting body answers with a poppin...
559K 42K 38
"Do you want to die?" The man's voice is barely controlled as he aims the baseball bat at your face. "Woah, woah, woah," Your eyes are wide as you s...
1.9K 231 49
"If you pull that trigger, we all die!" "Just give Jimin to me, and we can all get out of this... alive."