Kuroko no Basket Scenarios an...

By that_prosaic_girl

Reader-san, Reader-chan, Reader-kun, Reader-chin, Reader-cchi Konnichiwa ^_^ This is Author-ssi and I present... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty-Three

1.4K 36 10
By that_prosaic_girl

KnB Fairy tale Collection: Bookie and the Beast Part Three (KurokoxReader-chan)

It’s already nine in the morning and Bookie immediately went downstairs to greet Beast-chan. He found him sitting and talking to Mr. Candlestick and Mrs. Pot. As she can see from their faces, they’re talking about something serious.

Bookie: Hello everyone. Good Morning ;) Sorry to interfere.

Reader-chan: That’s okay Bookie, don’t think about it. By the way, I-I’m sorry because I shouted at you yesterday.

Bookie: That’s okay, Ma-kun. Have you eaten?

Reader-chan: I haven’t because I’m waiting for you.

Bookie: W-What? O//O

Reader-chan: I-It’s not that I like you. I-It’s only my w-way of saying s-sorry. O////////O

Bookie: You know you remind me a lot of my father. He’s also a Tsun haha ^_^

For the first time, Beast-chan saw Bookie laugh so genuinely that made him crimson red.

Reader-chan: A-aaahhh thanks. O////O You know you’re very beautiful when you laugh like that.

Bookie: Uu-uhmm thanks O///////O

Mr. Candlestick cleared his throat in order to avoid the awkward situation that the two were in.

Mrs. Pot: Breakfast is served, Master and My Lady.

The two walked inside the dining hall and eat. Every time they have eye contact, they both flushed and tried to avoid gazing with each other again. After the meal, Mr. Clock suggested Beast-chan to take Bookie to the library. They go upstairs and again, they’re feeling awkward. Beast-chan tried to break the silence.

Reader-chan: Bookie, do you have any experience in love?

Bookie: Experience? You mean if I’ve been in a relationship?

Reader-chan: Uhmm yeah. Sorry if you misunderstood.

Bookie: That’s alright. I haven’t had a boyfriend and I don’t plan to have one because I want to help my father.

(Old Man: That’s so sweet Bookie. I miss you already

Author-ssi: Hey Tarou-kun, don’t barge in already! It’s not your time yet okay? Okay continue…)

With the statement given by Bookie, Beast-chan felt a sting in his heart. Maybe because he have fallen to the girl and assumed that it can somewhat work out. Friendzoned? Haha maybe…

Bookie: Hey Ma-kun, you became silent all of a sudden? Did I say something bad? Please tell me, it’s alright.

Reader-chan: O-Oh it’s nothing. Oh look we’re here haha come on.

So Bookie and Beast-chan entered the library and as expected, it’s an ocean of dust.

*Levi (SnK): This place is filthy. Please let me clean them Author-ssi.

Author-ssi: Levi no. You can’t. Just stay beside me Okay? I’ll let Riko senpai and Junpei senpai to clean those.

Junpei: Author-ssi, we’re your senpais right? You should at least respect us.

Author-ssi: I respect you senpais, but in the story, it’s your role T.T

Akashi: Did you just made Author-ssi cry? Snip Snip Snip

Levi: Brats, you’re all so annoying.

Author-ssi: Back to the story!!!!! >///<

Beast-chan called Mr. Candlestick and ordered him to call the staff to clean the library. Mr. Broom, Mr. Pail, Ms. Feather Duster and others came and started cleaning. After 20 minutes, the library is sparkling clean. They both thanked the staff and Beast-chan eyed Mr. Clock as if he was saying that Bookie and he needed to be alone, so please leave. Mr. Clock didn’t get the message but luckily, Mr. Candlestick knew that the two needed some private time, so he asked them to go downstairs to continue their chores. They all left and Bookie and Beast-chan was alone at last.

Bookie: Mind if I explore the library?

Reader-chan: I don’t mind. Please be careful. If you need help, just call my name, and I’ll be there.

After that statement, Bookie left Beast-chan and went to check out the books. Her mouth opened at the sight of Mountains of Books. Then some certain book caught the attention of Bookie but unfortunately, the book is on the top of the shelf. So Bookie grabbed a ladder to reach it. She set it up then climbed it. When she approached the last step, she slipped then screamed, loud enough for Beast-chan to hear. Beast-chan to the rescue! Save the damsel in distress! Be a knight in shining armor! Okay enough. Beast-chan succeeded on catching Bookie, but because of the wobbling of the ladder, the shelf also moved causing the books on top of the shelf to fall to the two. Bookie waited for the impact but there’s none simply because Beast-chan used his body to protect the Lady.

Bookie: Ma-kun, are you alright I’m sorry if I didn’t asked for help. It’s just that I don’t want to be a burden to you. That’s all.

Reader-chan: You will never be a burden, please remember that.

Bookie: Ma-kun! You’re head is bleeding. Wait here. I’ll just ask for help from the staff.

After 5 minutes, Bookie returned to the library then started to treat Beast-chan’s wound.

Bookie: I’m very sorry Ma-kun *sob*

Reader-chan: No need to say sorry. I only did what I know is right, and that’s to save you.

Bookie: But—

Reader-chan: No buts. It’s my decision to save you, so it is entirely my fault.

Bookie: Okay if you said so. Thank you for saving me, again. Haha why is my character always like a damsel in distress?

Reader-chan: That’s why I’m here; to be your knight in shining armor.

Bookie: Eh-h what’s that you’re talking about?

Reader-chan: Ah err nothing ^-^

Bookie: Is that so? Okay.

“Naïve” Beast-chan muttered to himself. After that, Beast-chan once again turned crimson red because Bookie just kissed him.

Reader-chan: W-What’s that for?

Bookie: Have you forgotten already? That’s my way of saying thank you. By the way, I wonder what my Papa is doing right now. *She said, with the hint sadness in her tone*

Reader-chan: If you want to see what he’s doing there’s a way. Come on follow me.

Beast-chan led Bookie to his room and get a mirror and asked Bookie to think of the person that she want to see. After doing it, Bookie saw her father, wincing in pain maybe because of an illness. Then she heard him say “Bookie, Bookie. Don’t worry I’ll save you. You know even if Oha-asa said that I shouldn’t go out, I went out to seek for help, only to save my precious daughter. That’s why I’m sick today. If only you can hear me. Nanodayo~~~” The old man’s speech made Bookie cry and Beast-chan noticed it. So he decided to make a move.

Reader-chan: Bookie, I will prepare the horses, and you will go home. Okay?

Bookie: But Ma-kun, what about the deal?

Reader-chan: I realized something, that I shouldn’t be selfish. I realized it when I saw your old man, asking for your PRESENCE. Just bring this mirror with you, so you won’t forget me and my staff. Is that clear?

Bookie:*sob* It’s clear Ma-kun. *sob* Thank you very much Ma-kun. *kisses Beast-chan in the cheeks*

Reader-chan: You’re welcome. I-I love you Bookie.

Bookie was shocked to Beast-chan’s statement and when she’s about to state her feeling, Beast-chan left to prepare the horses.

At exactly 1 pm, Bookie left the castle of Beast-chan.

(To grant Tarou-kun’s request, I shall now refer to him as Papa and not old man)

Bookie: I’m home. Papa, Papa!

Papa: Bookie *cries* I’m so glad you’re back *sobs* Nanodayo~~~~

Bookie: Well, Ma-kun let me leave the castle, that’s why I’m here. By the way, are you feeling better now?

Papa: Yeah Bookie, better than before. Nanodayo~~~~

Bookie: Papa I’ll just say hello to Takao okay?

Papa: You don’t need to say hello to that annoying horse you know. Nanodayo~~~~

Bookie left and went outside to see a very happy-looking Takao. She fed him with Okonomiyaki and tried to flip it and it went so high and it fell to Papa Tarou’s head. Papa Tarou tried to calm himself but can’t resist the temptation to do something to that Horse because it was kinda laughing at him and it’s very annoying. So, he suggested for Bookie to go inside their house to rest. Bookie agreed and left the two. And now is the judgment day for the trickster horse, Takao. Papa Tarou grabbed a tape form his pocket to tape Takao’s mouth. He succeeded in doing so and pushed his glasses up. He went inside their house and saw Bookie cooking. He decided to start a chat about their life without each other. After the talk, he’s kinda exhausted so he decided to sleep some more.

6 pm

Bookie was having a hard time waking her Papa but after 100 tries, he finally woke up.

Papa: What’s the matter Bookie? Why are you waking me up? Nanodayo~~~~

Bookie: Papa there are village men outside and they’re carrying torches.

Papa: What? Wait here. I’ll check on them. Nanodayo~~~

Papa Tarou opened the door only out find out that Momoi brought the village men here and that they want Papa Tarou to go to an asylum because they all think that he’s crazy for saying that there’s a beast. Bookie analyzed the situation and didn’t know what to do. Her Papa, knowing that Bookie has a magic mirror that she used to reveal what he is doing, used it in order for them to show them that the beast is true. He then showed them, and the mob muttered different things but they come up with one idea, and that’s to kill the beast before it’s too late. Bookie tried to defend the beast, but Momoi  continued to urge the mob to kill the beast.

Momoi: Let us kill the beast, before it’s too late.

Everyone: Yeah he’s right! We should kill the beast! Kill the beast!

Bookie: Don’t hurt him. He’s a good person. I swear.

Momoi: My my, Bookie. What have he done to you? See everyone? Maybe Bookie here was suffering from trauma that’s why she muttered things like those. Now, we should set things straight and kill the beast!

After that, they all left the place and went to the beast’s house. After 2 hours, they finally arrived at the house of the Beast. They knocked, readied their pitchforks and Scissors for the encounter. No one answered so the village men decided to barge in and searched for the beast. Of course, Momoi led them. All things are alright at first but when they arrived in the second floor, the aura’s changed. Soon, cups and saucers flew to them and butter is spread on the floor that made some of them leave, slip, and scream madly. After that only half of the original men take on the challenge. As they were charging, their mouths are opened so it’s the perfect opportunity to use a lethal weapon- Ms. Feather Duster’s cooking.

The men struggled from food poisoning and the others struggled because of the very awful taste. Momoi also suffered but only a little, for his cooking is much worse than this. Now, only one fourth of the men remained. The next scene was a couple of Samurai silhouettes saying some puns that frightened also a couple of men for they thought that those were ghosts. Lastly, Hamburgers and Ice popsicles flew to them that almost all of them knocked out. The last man standing is Momoi and as soon as he reached a dark room, he readied himself for the upcoming attack, but only to be welcomed by a handsome man.

Momoi: Who the hell are you?

Reader-chan: Isn’t that what I might also ask to you? Who are you and why did you barge in my mansion It’s trespassing you know. You might be arrested.

Momoi: Where’s the beast? Where is it?

Reader-chan: Well, he’s already dea—

Bookie: Who are you? And where’s the beast?

Reader-chan: Bookie I’m Ma-kun! Don’t you remember me?

Bookie: Wha—wait I remembered when I left you’re still the beast. But what happened?

Reader-chan: Let’s go to the dining room.

So Momoi, Ma-kun, Bookie and Papa Tarou went to the Dining room, only to be welcomed by many butlers and maids. They sat down and decided to talk about what happened. Ma-kun stated that right after Bookie left, a lady asking for food come and he gave her food that she asked and then he’s surprised to see that it’s the same fairy that cursed him. Then he said that the curse was now lifted and that he just needs to marry in order for the curse to be completely lifted.

Bookie: So who’re you gonna marry? I bet she’ll be a very lucky girl.

Ma-kun: I am thinking of marrying you, Bookie. I have confessed to you right? I’m sincere ya know.

Bookie: O////O W-What? Y-You’re serious?

Ma-kun: Y-yeah I am s-serious about it. O//////O

Momoi: Do you think you can get her in an instance? I don’t think so. Right Tarou-sama?

Papa: T-Tarou-sama? What’s with that nickname? It’s lame! But nothing is lamer than the puns a while ago. Nanodayo~~~~

Somewhere in the castle, a young man choked and thought that “ I’m choking because someone’s thinking about this king (points to self) good at joking hahaha ^_^

Papa: Well let’s get things straight, I both don’t want my precious daughter to be married to the two of you. You are both beasts. One is literally a beast and the other is the beast that tried to put me in an asylum. But I have no power to decide over this matter, for I am not the one to be married but my daughter. So Bookie, what’s your decision? Nanodayo~~~

Bookie: I-I-I uhmm I w-will marry Ma-kun. It’s not because of his physical appearance but it’s also part of the criteria, and it’s definitely not because he’s rich but because I also love him.

Ma-kun: Y-you love m-me too?

Bookie: Y-yeah ever since t-that time when y-you caught me in the s-stairs, I realized it there. It’s not that because you’re very hospitable but also bec—

Papa Tarou: My little Tsunkie. Haha my daughter’s a tsundere haha Papa’s proud Nanodayo~~~~~

Takao: *mumbles while he is outside the window listening* Look who’s talking haha the ultimate Tsundere haha

Bookie: Papa stop it >////////< Uhmm Ma-kun.

Ma-kun: *Gathers confidence* Yes my love? Did you missed me?

Bookie: Eh-h? I did miss you specially your annoying personality. It’s not that I don’t like you. It’s just that I love you already. That’s all.

Ma-kun: I love you too, Bookie. Now let’s get married and have children of our own!

At the mention of children, Momoi’s nose bled so hard that he fell unconscious.

Bookie: W-what? C-Children? We-re too young >///////////////////<

Ma-kun: I’m just kidding, my love.

Papa Tarou: Why you brat! Nanodayo~~

After the statement given by Papa Tarou, Ma-kun tried to escape him but suddenly fell from the three pointer that Papa Tarou made using Kerosuke, his lucky item for the day. The butlers and maids glared at Papa Tarou while the others are helping Momoi who still hasn’t recovered from the “children” thing and Ma-kun who hasn’t woken up. The butlers and Maids have been divided into two; those supporting Bookie’s family and the other are those supporting Ma-kun’s. They started a rumble and the rest is history. The event in the dining room is a chaos but they did live happily ever after. Nanodayo~~~

~~~Fin….at last~~~

Levi: Not bad for a brat.

Akashi: Who are you calling a brat? And why is our voices the same?

Erwin (SnK): Levi, your paper works has arrived. Come back here.

Papa Tarou: Akashi, let’s play Shogi instead shall we? Wait our voices are the same to?

Yato (Noragami): Same here! HI bro.’s Levi and Akashi!

Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji): Hello everyone! Hi also my bro,’s Erwin and Papa Tarou. ^-^

Papa Tarou: Author-ssi enough with the nickname!

Author-ssi: And who said that we’re doing an anime cross-over?

A/N:

Haha sorry for the mini talk over there haha. I’m just really obsessed nowadays to Hiroshi Kamiya and Daisuke Ono >///////< By the way thanks for reading this crappy story ^-^ God bless-ssu Minna-cchi. Nanodayo~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 602 25
Dark. No Light. Dark University where killing is legal and I thought that it only happened in a movie but in true life too. Welcome to DARK UNIVERSI...
69.8K 1.6K 65
"I may be a little drunk right now but just know that I've been waiting for you to come back this whole time... I've always loved you." A story about...
10.7K 345 9
What can possibly go wrong with two schools simply existing next to each other? Well, there can be something that makes them different from other sch...
12.7K 138 47
(Versione italiana con gli stessi oneshots disponibile nel mio profilo!) Now, let's start with two assumptions: I love writing and I love Kuroko no B...