The Abandoned She-Wolf

Od Azara420

Underestimated, invisible, ignored, unloved, unimportant. These are the words that 17 year old Shailina Raine... Viac

Authors Note - Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
A/N 1.34
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N 3K!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
9K READS!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 14

2.2K 106 4
Od Azara420

POV: Shailina

I woke up in a strange room I didn't recognize. I was laying in bed that I would guess to be a queen size bed. There was an identical one a few feet away and small dresser pressed up against the wall in between. The pale walls were lifeless and an old box tv sat on top of another dresser that was twice the length of the first.

I sat up slowly, wincing as my head throbbed from the motion. I immediately knew I was in a motel room, but I didn't understand why.

As I tried to get a bearing on my surroundings, I racked my brain to understand how I might have gotten here but came up with nothing. There was so much of a blank, I couldn't even remember my own name. How was that possible?

Suddenly, the door to the motel room opened and two guys who looked to be just a few years older than me walked in. The scent of Strawberries and the ocean immediately hit me and calmed me for the moment. Though they seemed harmless to me, I couldn't help but to keep my guard up as I felt the immense power radiating off of them.

"You're awake! How are you feeling?" The one who smelled like strawberries was talking. Both men approached the bed I sat in. I curled my legs up to my chest, ready to defend myself from whatever their plans for me might be.

My response was the only logical one that I could grasp in that moment. I heard a voice, my voice, unfamiliar and shaken. "Who are you?"

A/N

Yeah, this is super short but about 30 seconds ago I decided on a plot twist so yeah. Here it is.

I'll be posting more chapters soon!

Comment, vote, share, etc... 😘

♡Azara♡

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

503K 16.2K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
3K 77 8
When a she-wolf turns eighteen and hasn't found her mate, she is labeled as the forgotten wolf. A wolf they say the moon goddess had forgotten to cho...
22M 313K 43
Rainie Harper was like every other wolf who dreamed of finding her mate. A mate who loved her and made her smile with every word he spoke. A mate w...
1.1M 42.1K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...