Addicted to Poison

By MidKnight1178

Kishin kill and destroy everything you love. People forced down your throat the very things you hate. All of... More

Home Again
Zero + Legend = ?
Sing to Me

Untitled Part 3

493 9 4
By MidKnight1178

I could feel it. The pressure that came with soul protect. Taking my eyes off the fight I looked up. Sure enough, a window sat open with a light on. In the light a sat a figure looking down on us.

Y/n: Hero?

Hero: Now really isn't the time!

I sighed feeling and watching Hero struggle. How exactly do how the most powerful weapon and lose? It's like having the only hank and missing every target. What's the point?

Y/n: I'm taking over. Just follow through with the swings.

Hero: Wa-

Black: Ha! As expected! Even with that sword, you're no match for me!

I tilted my edge slightly deflecting Black's swing into Maka. Then while she jumped over him I swung. Forcing her to place her hand on the flat of my blade. She flipped over us but I left her alone. Next Hero started to stumble trying to dodge bullets from Kid. Using my weight and Hero's imbalance I pulled Hero around. Imitating the drunken fighting style I swung both of us around. Easily dodging bullets then Hero down. Then the bullet meant for us nailed Balck Star in the forehead.

Black: Ow ow ow Ow Ow Ow OW OW OW OWWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOW. WhattheF*ck!Whosaidtoshootme!?Shoottheidotoverthere!Whydoesthishurtsobad!?Callthenurse!Thenkickhus*ss!Actuallykickhus*ssfirst...

I ignored his rambling and refocused on Maka's downward swing. I used the same move as before. Hero held me up and deflected Soul down to the ground. Then while Soul was in the ground Hero used me as a bat. The flat of my blade connected with Maka's torso knocking the wind out of her. She and her scythe sailed into a wall of the courtyard.

Hero: Sorry!

Y/n: Why are you apologizing?

Hero: Didn't you burn her?

Y/n: I honestly didn't think you'd notice that.

Hero: Should I take that as a compliment?

A gunshot sounded behind us. Turning we saw Kid glaring at us.

Kid: You put a hole in my father's wall!

Y/n: Is that important?

Kid: Of course it is! This entire building was perfect until you did that! Even Black Star only knocked of one of the horn tips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
79.4K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...