Our Secret Child (MPREG)

De _bunnyV_

Foreword "Do you know what does this means?" "No?" "You're not a virgin anymore you dumbass!" "Who stole i... Mais

Prologue
That Night
I don't know name, but I know face.
Congratulations
Watching Me
Tata
Issue
After 4 years
Kookie cafe
KISS
I'm your dad
The start
Our Secret Child
I don't need your maneh
After 3 months
Answer
E-N-D: Congratulations PT. 2
EPILOGUE
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLS READ
100K READS 💜
Author's Note 2019

Acceptance

16.6K 663 153
De _bunnyV_

Jungkook was fixing Taehyung's necktie, Taehyung was just literally staring at the younger amazed with his big doe eyes, big nose but looks perfect to his handsome face, his slightly parted lips because he is concentrating with tying, and his cute bunny teeth.

"Can I ask something?" Taehyung started talking in complete silence.

"What is it?" Jungkook answered without looking at the older in front of him.

"Why are you so cute?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook pecked Tae's lips.

"I'm born this way." Jungkook answered smiling, showing his bunny teeth, and cute eye wrinkles.

Taehyung intertwined their hands.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

"Not at all." Jungkook answered confidently, today is the day he will meet Taehyung's mom and his dad again.

"And why?"

"Because you're there." Jungkook answered.

Taehyung hugged him.

"Whether they accept us or not... I don't care anymore. I just care about you and Hyun now because the two of you are the most important in my life." Taehyung said.

"Me too hyung, you and Hyun are the most beautiful part of my life." Jungkook says.

The door suddenly opened revealing Taehyung's, Seojun.

"Ohhh-- excuse me but the car is ready."

"Sorry for disturbing your lovey dovey moments." Seojun continued.

Taehyung put his phone out and typed something.

"Hyung, call me." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung." Seojun said.

"Not that kind of call, but a phone call." Taehyung said ang playfully rolled his eyes. Jungkook just chuckled.

Seojun called him...

Taehyung showed his phone screen.

[CB-manager hyung]

"Yah! Change that!" Seojun said.

"No, because you're the No. 1 CB hyung of Taekook." Taehyung said.

"Here we are." Seojun woke the two from the long ride to Kim's residence.

"Just call me when things start getting bad, okay?" Seojun reminded the couple.

"Okay." The two answered.

They came inside the mansion, the maids bowed, Jungkook was just observing shookly because the house is a mansion. It is really huge for a small family like Tae. Jungkook can see the figure of younger Tae, who's roaming around this small mansion alone.

He heard stories of younger Taehyung from Ae Ra noona and Seojun hyung.

"This way sir." A butler assisted them in the living room.

"I will call your parents, young master, wait for a moment." The butler excused himself.

A pretty woman was walking in their direction. Jungkook stared at her amaze all over his eyes. Taehyung and Jungkook both bowed, but still their hands were intertwined.

The woman smiled.

"It's been a while Tae, would you like to give me a hug?" His mom asked, Jungkook let go of Taehyung's hands so he could hug his mom.

After Taehyung hugged his mom.

"You must be Jeon Jungkook." She asked, Jungkook nodded nervously, and shyly.

"I'm Taehyung's mom, would you like to give me a hug?" She asked again, Jungkook looked at Taehyung, Taehyung smiled so Jungkook hugged mrs. Kim.

They all sat on the sofa.

"I'm sorry for what happened 3 months ago." She started.

"I'm against this... But seeing Taehyung smiling so widely is a new thing to me." She looked at his son.

"I was not a good mom to my son, because I came home late, I was always busy at work. I never had time for him when he was young."

"Seeing him how he grew up, as a good man even though I was not there through his good times and bad times makes me proud and feel guilty at the same time."

"I hired some private investigator to spy on you, Jungkook." Jungkook blinked his eyes and pointed at himself.

"Yeah, I did. I saw how you love your son, I watched you without you knowing about it, nor Tae, I didn't tell it to my son cause I don't want to ruin our family name... And I guess I was so selfish to do such things. When I heard about what my husband did to you, I feel guilty again. Hearing his story, I know Hyun is growing up to be so open minded... Which I never had one. I was blinded by fame, and didn't notice that my son was hurting. I'm sorry Taehyung-ah, I'm sorry Jungkook-shi." Mrs. Kim said.

"I want to make a change."

"If you will let me, can I meet your son and be a grandma to him?" She asked, smiling.

Jungkook blinked his eyes.

"Of course Mrs. Kim you can, he is Taehyung-hyung's son, so he is your grandson. You have the right to meet him." Jungkook said, smiling warmly.

"I guess, I now know, why my son became a reserved gay only for you.", Mrs. Kim said.

"And wait, don't call me Mrs. Kim, call me mom. You'll be marrying my son soon so why don't you call and start calling me mom from now on." She said, Jungkook smiled.

"Okay mom." Jungkook answered shyly, they did a group hug.

After breaking the hug, Taehyung's dad was just watching them from a distance and walked out.

"He still can't accept it."

"But I do accept you Kook, you don't have to impress him. He will understand soon, how lucky is our son to have someone sweet, kind and genius like you, and of course your handsome features are a bonus right?" Mrs. Kim said.

When they came back at Seojun's house.

"How was it?" Seojun asked.

"Mom accepted us, but dad still can't accept us. Well I don't care, he is always like that." Taehyung said.

"Book as ticket hyung, we need to go back to Busan now. Our baby is waiting for us--" Jungkook ran in the bathroom because he suddenly started vomited.

Jungkook held his head feeling dizzy. The three of them followed him.

"Are you alright?" Seojun asked.

"I just threw up maybe because of what I ate today." Jungkook said, and walked in their shared room.

"Are you sure you can have a flight today?" Taehyung asked worriedly to his boyfriend.

"Yeah I can hyung, I'll just rest." Jungkook said.

They still had a safe trip to Busan, but as soon as Jungkook stepped outside the Busan airport he collapsed.----

Guess what happen to JK?
I'll be adding 2 more chapters before I will end this beri no jam book of mine. Lols.

And guess what huhuhu

I watched the today run episode.

And I'm soooo emoooo becoz of diz

Yass I will write a new Taekook stort after this hope you will support it hehehe.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

820K 32.6K 68
"No! Don't touch them! They're mine! They're my hybrids!" (Completed)
81.8K 4.1K 40
"tae I'm your wife" "no you're not I hate you and will never accept you as my wife"
240K 9.9K 18
"What is your name?" "Jeon Jungkook." "Okay baby." "What the fuck?! You are not my dad so don't call me baby!" "Uh-oh! Don't be a brat to me baby...
1.1M 55.8K 43
It was a mistake. A stupid, stupid mistake. - Or in which Yoongi gets Jimin pregnant. [I really suck at descriptions but please give me a chance] C...