unexpected love. Taylor Caniff

By supinosa

"there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together." warning: contains sexual con... More

unexpected love. taylor caniff
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6. (Kinda dirty beware)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapta 13
Chapter 14 โœŒ๏ธ
Chapter 15.
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Note
ch 30
ch 31

Chapta 12

151 1 0
By supinosa

Chapter 12:

*2 years later.*

Abbey's POV

The past two years might have been the best two years of my life. Taylor and I are still going on strong, and I love him more than ever. We've had our ups and downs but nothing major. I feel like our fights just got us closer. Nicole and Matt are surprisingly still together too, they're like the perfect dream couple. Chloe and Cameron however... Not so good. After that one fight, they tried to make up, but after a while they realized it wasn't working. Cam didn't seem to be too bothered after their breakup. About 6 months ago he started to date this girl named Andrea Russett. She's gorgeous, brunette, and she's a YouTube. Her and Cam are perfect for each other. Also, Luke and I have gotten really close. Him and Taylor also became good friends... We hang out a I can safely call him my best friend. So relationship wise, everything is great!

After that summer was over we all knew we were gonna miss each other way too much. After a while of convincing out parents that we were almost 19 and school was over, we decided to buy a house in San Diego so we could be reunited with our friends. We have a huge 4 bedroom house with everything. It's like a palace and what makes it even better, is that I live in it with my 3 best friends and my boyfriend.

"So babe, you turn the big 2 1 in a few daysssss." Taylor said giving me a hug from behind while me & Nicole were cooking.

"I don't want anything crazy tay." I reply giving him a small kiss.

"Yeah yeah." Taylor says and hops on the couch opposite of Matt in the living room.

"Cam, finish cooking because I'm lazy now." I tell Cam walking into the living room and lay on top of Taylor. Like literally, on top.

"Well hello." Taylor mumbled.

"Couches are too mainstream." I say as Nicole walks over and does the same to Matt.

"Yeah basic couches." She adds and we laugh then the doorbell rings.

I hop off of Taylor and walk to the door. "Hiii Andrea!" I say giving her a hug. "Come come cammiecakes is making dinner." Andrea walks in and everyone greets her. She walks into the kitchen and her and helps cam finish cooking while I lay with tay and nicole lays with Matt watching tv.

After we all got done eating we just hung out around the house for hours until we all went upstairs to our rooms. I shower before bed and walk out of the bathroom to Taylor sitting there on the phone. "I don't care Ashley, stop. I gotta go. Bye." Is all I hear Taylor say into the phone.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"Ashley just being Ashley." He replied.

"Like your ex, Ashley?" I ask and he nods.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bed. "Don't worry babe, she won't do anything. She's in Indiana anyways." He says giving me kisses all over. I nod and lay in bed with my head buried into his bare chest and I fall asleep.

****

The next morning I woke up with Taylor not next to me. He was probably downstairs. I got up and threw my hair in a messy bun, brushed my teeth, washed my face and went downstairs to see food for days.

"Who made all this!?" I asked stuffing myself with food.

"Me" Taylor said coming up from behind me and giving me a hug.

"Oh my god I love you" I said as I sat down and ate. "What's the plan today?" I asked.

"Well tomorrow is a big dayy... Soo..." Taylor replied.

"Tay please don't plan anything big for me" I tell him getting food.

"I'll try not to babe" he says and smirks.

I swear is tay throws something for me I mean yeah I'll be happy as ever but I don't want anything big. Last time I had something big.. Bad things happened and that was 4 years ago. I just hope if he does throw something big nothing bad happens...

Taylor's POV

So tomorrow is Abbey's big day. She's turning 21. She doesn't want anything big but we all have something perfect planned with all of our friends. After we all moved in together it's been great and all. But we all miss our family so they are going to come for Abbey's birthday. Jai, Nicole's brother is coming down later tonight to help set up for the party... Everything's gonna be great.

"Ab, can you come here?" I ask her.

"Yes hang on let me find a shirt!" She yells from the other room.

"Just come out here it's only me out here" I tell her.

She comes out in her sports bra and sits next to me.

"What did you have to tell me or whatever?" She asks.

"I just wanted to tell you how much I love you" I say while smiling.

"Tay you tell me this almost 10 times a day" she says.

"I know, I will never stop either" I say while she braids her long brown hair.

"You're perfect. I don't know what I would do without you" she says as she turns so she's facing me again.

"Probably die" I say and she laughs.

"For real though" I say after she laughs.

"Yeah you're probably right to be honest" she says smiling as she moves into kiss me. We moved our lips in sync for at least 15 mins. After like 15 mins I stopped and started kissing her all over then told her to go finish getting ready to go work out.

She wanted to work out today so we are going with Matt and Nicole. But those two will prob just play basketball since Nicole's really good. Ab and I like to actually work out when we say we are going to.

"Matt get your ass down here. We need to leave soon!" I yell to Matt and Nicole.

"I have to finish cutting this shirt" he yells back.

"Why do you have to have all your shirts cut to play basketball and you have so many why are cutting another?" I yell back.

"This ones for Nicole. She doesn't want to get to hot in the gym while getting her ass beat in basketball" he says and I hear Nicole smack him.

"Ouch!" Matt screams as Nicole Ab and I all laugh.

*

We are all playing basketball now. Abbey and I finished working out. Matt and Nicole are beating us because we are tired from working out but they think even if we weren't they would still be winning.

We just got home and we are in our room. Well abbeys showering and I'm waiting to shower cause I don't wanna go to any other room.

Matts POV

Nicole and I both showered and we are laying down now. Tomorrow is abbeys big day. And the days Nicole sees her brother in like 3 years. Hopefully tonight Jai gets here.

Nicole is always teasing me. She walks out of the bathroom in a sports bra and underwear.

"Are you sleeping in that sunshine?" I ask her.

"Maybe I will" she says smirking.

"Why do you always tease me babe?" I say frowning.

"Go to lay down" she says hitting me.

"Maybe I wanna sleep on the couch" I yell as she walks to wash her face.

"Then sleep there, you just won't see this tonight" she says closing the door.
"Such a tease" I yell

"Yep" she yells back.

I get up and take off my shirt and pants and get under the blankets and plug my phone in as Nicole comes out. Once she sits on the bed plugging her phone in, I get up and grab swim shorts and a hoodie and put them on.

"Where are you going" Nicole asks me.

"And why are you in my underwear drawer?" She adds.

I throw her a bathing suit. "Go get changed" I tell her as she gets up.

I open the door and throw in one of my shirts for her to put over and walk away and lay down till she gets done.

We walk down stairs to Abbey and Taylor having a make out session. "Guys stop sucking face and come swim with us" I say as I throw a pillow at them.

*

An hour or two later we go inside and we all pass out.

Taylor POV.

Today's the big day and she doesn't know a thing or suspect anything. She thinks I'm just taking her out to eat and then we are watching movies for the night with Matt and Nicole. And that all our parents are coming in the next morning. Ha she's clueless.

"Hey babe." I said giving Abbey a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello my love." She says while collapsing on the bed.

"You have to get up, Luke is coming in an hour to take you shopping." I said.

"I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!" She yelled getting up and running to the bathroom. She showered and did whatever girls do when they get ready & then she walked out in a towel.

"Help me find something to wear." She said while searching through her drawers.

"Well, i'd prefer if you didn't wear anything but we know that's out of the picture..." I smirked and she threw a shoe at me. "Ow damn girl I was kidding."

"I'm not, help me." She said frustrated.

I walked over to the dresser and pulled out neon yellow shorts with a white short crop top. "Here." I handed her the outfit and I grabbed a pair of white high top converse from the closet.

"With these, happy?"

"Love ya." She said as she walked into the bathroom to change. She walked out and she looked gorgeous. She was so casual, light makeup, her hair in a braid, and the outfit I picked out, but she looked gorgeous.

"You shouldn't wear that uh you're going with a guy and your stomach is showing so it's too revealing." I laughed.

She giggled "shut up tay." She said and gave me a quick peck on the lips. We heard the front door open and we walked downstairs to see luke going through the fridge stuffing his face with food.

"Lucas do you ever stop eating?" Abbey asked going over to give him a hug.

"Nope." He replied as we did this bro handshake thingy.

"I gotta go grab my phone be back." Abbey said going upstairs. We nodded.

"So you got the plan right?" I asked Luke

"Yup. Just text me the address and I'll take her there around 8." He replied.

"Good, this is gonna be great!" I said just as Abbey started coming downstairs.

"Bye babe see you later." Abbey said while pulling me in for a hug.

"Bye beautiful, happy birthday I love you have fun."

"Love you too." She said as they got into Luke's BMW and drove off... Now it was time to set up the best party ever, with the help of all the guys and Nicole of course.

Abbey's POV

"I just think that I would definitely die first if there was ever a zombie apocalypse." Luke says as we walk into Victoria's Secret.

"Well way to be positive about it. Btw no start learning how to kill zombies because you're not dying you're the only guy who comes in this store with me." I giggled.

"This store makes me feel awkward tbh..." He replied.

"Shhh..." I said walking over to the yoga pants and leggings. We shopped for a little bit and I ended up buying 2 pairs of yogas, 3 pairs of leggings, a hoodie, and a couple bandeaus.

"Thank god we're out of there..." Luke started. "Let's go to PacSun now." He said grabbing my hand leading me to the store. He bought some stuff and we went to some more stores.

"Eh oh shit." Luke gasped pulling me into the nearest dress shop. "Let's buy you a dress shall we?" He smirked and started looking for dresses.

"Why do I need a dress?" I asked confused.

"Uh..." Luke started thinking "Oh because we're going to dinner tonight and you should dress nicely." He said proudly.

"Alrighty then..." I said and began searching. After trying on about 12 different dresses we finally settled on one Luke picked out. Strapless turquoise fitted dress with sparkles at the top.

"Damn girl." Luke said as I walked out in the dress.

"I like this one." I said

"Same, get it." Luke replied. I took it off and changed back into my clothes and went to pay, Luke took out his credit card and paid even though I told him no. Stubborn people these days.

"It's 6 now, I'll take you to go get ready." Luke said and I nodded. We arrived back at the beach house and the guys weren't there.

"Hey Andrea, hey Nicole." I said tossing my bags on the floor.

"Hey, hurry come upstairs we have to get you ready for dinner tonight." Andrea said grabbing me and bringing me upstairs.

"Okay?" I say running with her.
"Show us the dress." Nicole said.

I pulled out the dress and they gasped. "Yesss it's perfectttt." Andrea said.

"I got hair you got makeup." Nicole said while turning on the curling iron.

"Hey I'm gonna go get changed and shit, I'll be back in an hour to pick you up Abbey." Luke says

I smile "alright." I say. He gives me a smile back and walks out.

"He's hot." Andrea states and Nicole agrees. "Just the fact that he's in a band makes me wanna rip his clothes off."

"Damn Andrea I wonder how Cameron would feel about that." I laugh "speaking of Cameron where are they?" I ask

"They went over to see Nash for a little bit." Nicole said and I nodded.

Once we were all ready it was about 7:30. Luke should he coming soon. My hair was curled and my makeup was done to perfection, I have to admit I looked pretty good.

"Wow." Nicole stared in awe when she saw me.

"Thanks bae you look gorgeous too" I said to her right when Luke walked in.
"I look gorgeous aw I already know." He said while giving us all hugs. "You look really good too by the way." He smirked.

"Shut up Luke." I playfully hit him with my wristlet and turned to the girls "you guys gonna meet us at the restaurant with ya boys later?" I asked Andrea & Nicole and they nodded.

"Ready malady?" Luke said pretending to be a chauffeur.

"Thank you sir" I said as I stepped into his car.

"I still don't even know where we're going to eat...." I started.

"Eh you'll find out sooner or later." He said as he drove. He stopped and parked his car in front of a park.
"We can walk from here it's not that far." Luke said and I nodded getting out of the car.

We started walking when he stopped and looked down at me. "So birthday girl, I just thought I'd give you my present before we go see everyone else." Luke started.

"Luke you didn't have to get me anything, you already bought me this dress." I said

"Yeah yeah you're my best friend it's sorta part of my job to spoil you." He chuckled and I giggled. He reached into his coat pocket and held out a box.

I looked up and him taking the box and smiling at him. I opened it to see a beautiful silver bracelet with little diamonds dangling on it. "Oh my gosh luke." I said with a big smile on my face. He helped me put it on and I pulled him into a big hug. "It's perfect I love it thank you so much." I said to him.

"You're welcome, now let's go meet everyone else!" Luke said grabbing my wrist pulling me. We walked and talked about anything that came to our mind, Luke was always there to talk to. I could always be myself around him. We finally arrived to this big building that I didn't really recognize.

"Are you sure this is a restaurant?" I giggled & he nodded. We walked in and there was nothing but darkness. "Uh Luke what the fuck I'm scared." I said and he laughed. "This isn't funn-" I was cut off by the lights turning on and SO many people jumping up screaming happy birthday. I got scared and jumped back into Luke's chest. "oh my god I think I had a heart attack." I said as Taylor walked over to me.

"Hi babe." He smiled.

"Taylor what the hell I specifically told you nothing big!" I said to him as he pulled me into a hug.

"It's my princess's 21st birthday, obviously it's gonna be big." He said and he kissed me.

We must've kissed for about 3 minutes and forgot there were like over 100 people here until Cameron came and separated us. "At least say hi to everyone first..." He said and we laughed.

"Hi Camm." I smiled giving him a hug. I said hi to all the guys, Matt, Jacks, Aaron, Carter, Nash, Jacob, Hayes, Mahogany, and everyone else.

"Hey birthday girl." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Ashton! Michael! Calum!" I greeted my favorite band ever. "I've missed you!" I said

"We missed you too!" Ashton said.
I greeted all of the O2l boys, some of my best friends from school, some other famous viners & youtubers. I was getting real tired of saying all these hellos tbh...

I looked around for Taylor when I finally found him talking to Sam Boggs who now I also had to greet. "Babe, I love you so much. This party is amazing." I said giving him a hug.

"I love you too Abbey." Taylor replied.

***************************

Sorry for not updating that much it takes a while to write and edit it and shitttt. I'll try to update more often!

~Z & Tay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 855 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
249K 16.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
256K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
980K 60.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...