Chapter 14 ✌️

Chapter 14:

Abbey's POV

I woke up and my face was stained with dry tears. My eyes were bloodshot and my mascara was running. I looked like a mess. I decided to shower and get ready while Taylor was still sleeping. I showered and put on a pair of floral shorts with a white flowy tank top and black sandals. I braided my hair and applied the usual makeup. I walked out of the bathroom to see Taylor still sleeping like a baby. I smile and walk downstairs.

"Hey." I said to Dylan, Cam, Matt & Nicole who were sitting at the counter drinking coffee.

"Hey." They all replied. I poured some coffee and sat down next to Dylan & Matt. I started scrolling through twitter when my stomach turned. I ran to the sink and threw up.

"Abbey what the fuck are you ok?"

Dylan asked while cleaning up the mess and rubbing my back.

"I-I'm fine." I stuttered.

"Are you sure?" Nicole asked and Matt gasped.

"Wait... You were avoiding drinking last night..." Matt said.

"And normally this time of the month you're a bitch always making me go to that one store 2 hours away for that special candy..." Cameron added.

"You're fucking pregnant?" Dylan asked oh shit.

I stared at them not knowing what to do or say. "Uh..." Is all I could make out.

"WHAT THIS IS AMAZING." Nicole screamed and I let out a small smile.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Cam asked and I shrugged.

"WORDS ABBEY WORDS." Matt shook me.

"Uh, well... Yeah I'm pregnant." I said shyly.

"Damn, what did mom say?" Dylan asked and I gave him a glare. "You're gonna have to tell her. She's gonna find out sooner or later."

"Yeah obviously. But she shouldn't get mad. We haven't talked for a long time and when I left she practically disowned me." I said.

"Who's the father?" Matt asked and I threw a grape at him.

"You think I slept with more than one person you shit." I said and he giggled.

"Yo dad's gonna freak the fuck out." Dylan laughed.

"Oh yeah thanks for the support bro. Dont act like you haven't slept around." I said.

"At least I'm smart enough to use a condom." He replied and laughed.

"Abbey don't listen to them this is great. I hope it's a girl we can have so much fun, oh my gosh we can turn the spare bedroom into her room & aweee I'm so excited!" Nicole squealed.

"Abbey, Ryan's funeral is next week..." Cam said.

"I can't go to it." I replied.

"Why?" Dylan asked.

"Are you kidding me? I'm basically the reason he's gone & I am positive his family will murder me if they saw me."

"True. We can't have a dead Abbey or I'll be a sad Matty." Matt said.

"You're so cheesy Matt." Nicole told him.

"Hey guys." Ariana came down Brooke behind her they went to their boyfriends and they were so sweet and cute and ugh. I hated the fact that Ariana looked gorgeous even when she just woke up.

We all said hi & sat in the kitchen and talked until the rest of the guys came down.

"What're we doing today?!" Nash asked all perky.

"I'm not doing anything." I replied going into the living room and laying down on the couch. Taylor soon joined me and everyone sat in the living room watching tv.

"Ew Teen Wolf." I said as I changed the channel.

"I actually looked really good in that episode so fuck you." Dylan defended.

"Why did I get stuck with a conceited brother?" I said and everyone laughed.

"I really need to do something because it's almost noon and I can't spend my day in a house full of boring people." Jack G said.

"So what do you want to do?" Taylor asked.

"Well I have sound check and a concert tonight in LA so I have to get going. Bye guys." Luke said as he left.

"Let's go to the beach!" Andrea said and everyone agreed.

I sighed and went to go get ready as well as everyone else. I changed into a fringe cheetah bikini from PINK and threw on a pair of shorts over. I threw my hair into a messy bun put my ray bans and flip flops on and we were out.
Taylor and I laid in the sand and talked while everyone else was in the water having fun.

"Taylor?" I asked.

"Mhm?" He replied.

"I'm kinda scared to tell my parents I'm pregnant. Everyone knows already because I puked this morning and they connected the dots." I giggled.

"You're gonna have to tell them, and I don't think you should worry."

"I haven't talked to my mom in so long though..." I replied.

"Well, call her." He said.

I sighed and took out my phone. To my surprise she actually answered. "Hi mom." I said weakly.

"Hi honey." She replied.

"I miss you mom."

"I miss you too Abbey. Your father does too." She said.

"Look, mom... There's something I have to talk to you about..." I started.

"Yeah?"

"I'm um, pregnant..."

"You're pregnant?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I said.

"What does Taylor have to say about it?" She asked.

"He's actually happy. Mom, we both love each other and now this baby can be a symbol of our love." I replied.

"As long as you're not stuck raising it on your own... I mean you're 21 there's nothing I can do but be happy that I'm gonna be a grandma." She said and I smiled.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too baby."

My mom and I talked for a few more minutes just catching up on things. I was extremely glad she wasn't mad.

"I can't believe she was okay with it." Taylor said as we walked into our room after a long day in the sun.

"Same here. I was so surprised. How about your parents?" I asked.

"They were fine too. They said congratulations." He laughed as he climbed into bed next to me.

"I'm really happy we're going through with this." I said.

"Me too." Taylor replied and kissed me forehead and we fell asleep wrapped up into each other's arms.

***********************

That was a short filler chapter. It'll get more exciting I swear, but I need some ideassss. If you have some comment or something!

~Z & T