Chapta 12

Chapter 12:

*2 years later.*

Abbey's POV

The past two years might have been the best two years of my life. Taylor and I are still going on strong, and I love him more than ever. We've had our ups and downs but nothing major. I feel like our fights just got us closer. Nicole and Matt are surprisingly still together too, they're like the perfect dream couple. Chloe and Cameron however... Not so good. After that one fight, they tried to make up, but after a while they realized it wasn't working. Cam didn't seem to be too bothered after their breakup. About 6 months ago he started to date this girl named Andrea Russett. She's gorgeous, brunette, and she's a YouTube. Her and Cam are perfect for each other. Also, Luke and I have gotten really close. Him and Taylor also became good friends... We hang out a I can safely call him my best friend. So relationship wise, everything is great!

After that summer was over we all knew we were gonna miss each other way too much. After a while of convincing out parents that we were almost 19 and school was over, we decided to buy a house in San Diego so we could be reunited with our friends. We have a huge 4 bedroom house with everything. It's like a palace and what makes it even better, is that I live in it with my 3 best friends and my boyfriend.

"So babe, you turn the big 2 1 in a few daysssss." Taylor said giving me a hug from behind while me & Nicole were cooking.

"I don't want anything crazy tay." I reply giving him a small kiss.

"Yeah yeah." Taylor says and hops on the couch opposite of Matt in the living room.

"Cam, finish cooking because I'm lazy now." I tell Cam walking into the living room and lay on top of Taylor. Like literally, on top.

"Well hello." Taylor mumbled.

"Couches are too mainstream." I say as Nicole walks over and does the same to Matt.

"Yeah basic couches." She adds and we laugh then the doorbell rings.

I hop off of Taylor and walk to the door. "Hiii Andrea!" I say giving her a hug. "Come come cammiecakes is making dinner." Andrea walks in and everyone greets her. She walks into the kitchen and her and helps cam finish cooking while I lay with tay and nicole lays with Matt watching tv.

After we all got done eating we just hung out around the house for hours until we all went upstairs to our rooms. I shower before bed and walk out of the bathroom to Taylor sitting there on the phone. "I don't care Ashley, stop. I gotta go. Bye." Is all I hear Taylor say into the phone.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"Ashley just being Ashley." He replied.

"Like your ex, Ashley?" I ask and he nods.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bed. "Don't worry babe, she won't do anything. She's in Indiana anyways." He says giving me kisses all over. I nod and lay in bed with my head buried into his bare chest and I fall asleep.

****

The next morning I woke up with Taylor not next to me. He was probably downstairs. I got up and threw my hair in a messy bun, brushed my teeth, washed my face and went downstairs to see food for days.

"Who made all this!?" I asked stuffing myself with food.

"Me" Taylor said coming up from behind me and giving me a hug.

"Oh my god I love you" I said as I sat down and ate. "What's the plan today?" I asked.

"Well tomorrow is a big dayy... Soo..." Taylor replied.