Loveletters in the sand

By 1DerFullBoyz

More

Loveletters in the sand
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 5

57 2 0
By 1DerFullBoyz

I open my eyes and I don't know where I am. I turn around and I see Merel looking at me with her big blue eyes. 'Good morning, Mel' she says. 'Good morning, Mir' I respond. 'Let's head for breakfast' and she gets out of bed. 'But I'm wearing my pajamas and I don't wear make-up, I can't...' I say. Alan would probably sit there. I bite my lip, I shouldn't care I don't like him... 'What a nonsense, it's only Alan sitting there, c'mon Mel.' I raise my eyebrows 'erm, ok, but , yea you're probably right.' and I walk downstairs together with her. I see Alan siting there, his dark-blonde curly hair all messed up. I smile. 'Hey girls. ' He says with a deep sleepy voice. I jawn. 'Hi Alan.' I say.  'Goodmorning bro.' Merel says while giving him a hug. I feel a bit awkward, do I have to hug him too? I decide not to do it. We sit down and we start eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merel's POV

I giggle as I see Melanie and Alan feeling uncomfortable. I look at Alan's curls falling all over his face. I look at him again and I realise he does look a bit like Harry. Now I understand why Mel could be liking him. She definitely loves curls and to be honest so do I. But I love Niall's blonde hair more , he's so cute. I blush. 'Mel, we should make ourselves ready it's already 8.30 AM.' I say. She nods and we walk upstairs. I decide to put on my skinny jeans together with my white top and a black blazer. 'Mel, can I wear your Timberlands?' 'Yes ofcourse you can.' She says and she throws her Timberlands at me. I take a look at Melanie, sometimes I feel a bit jelly, because she is somewhat thicker and she definitely has an ass. When I tell her, she laughs and tells me we can switch, because she would murder everybody to have my body. Mel looks at me and says : ' You look perfect, wish I could be you.' I blush and I look at Mel again she's wearing chino's with a striped top and a blue blazer. She smiles at me. 'I do look like Lou, huh? ' She giggles and gives a scream. 'Wow merel! Wear your hair loose it's beautiful! Niall will fall in love with you at the first sight. ' 'Thanks, no he won't.' Mel looks fake angry ' Shut up Merel, don't act that insecure it'll get you nowhere.' I nod. We put on our make-up and we hurry to the shopping centre.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simone's POV

*Beep beep beep* I yawn. Crap, it's already 9.00 AM. In about half an hour I have to be at the shopping centre. I open my closet and as I see my pictures of Fernando Torres & Louis Tomlinson I giggle. Fernando is so fit, but a bit too old for me. I look at Louis and a shiver goes down my spine,  wow he definitely is the one. I take out my ocean blue dress and a pair of black leggings. I look in the mirror, I nod they do look good on me. I brush my long curly hair. I smile, today everything looks good! I'm happy, and I sing with the radio. I put on my make-up , put on my flip-flops, run down stairs, take out my bicycle , 'BYE MUM' I shout to nobody. And I hurry towards the shopping centre.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shantily's POV

I look at my reflection in the mirror. I feel insecure. Doesn't that black skirt look weird. My sis Gemma walks in and says: ' Wow, Shantily you look perfect! Zayn would never let you go if he had you!' I blush. My sis is amazing. ' Thanks, Gem!' She gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves for work. I listen to Zayn's solo's and I can't breathe. He's amazing I can't bear it. I walk downstairs on my tiptoes, so soft that my mother can continue sleeping. 'Henry, can you bring me to the shopping centre?' I ask our driver. He nods, and there we go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mae's POV

I feel a bit sick still, but it's going better. I'm definitely going to the shopping centre, if Mel says something is urgent it is. Or maybe not, one day I had to come and look at her broken nail... That was weird. I look at my blue trousers and my black blouse above it, my black shoes are shining in the light of the morning sun. I look stunning to say it myself. I'm thinking about Liam. Would daddy Direction like me? I don't know. I walk downstairs, give a hug to my mum and my brother Mickel. And then I walk towards the shopping centre. Urgent appointment, here I come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.8K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
280K 9.3K 34
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
218K 26.5K 16
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
2.6M 214K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...