Chapter 5

I open my eyes and I don't know where I am. I turn around and I see Merel looking at me with her big blue eyes. 'Good morning, Mel' she says. 'Good morning, Mir' I respond. 'Let's head for breakfast' and she gets out of bed. 'But I'm wearing my pajamas and I don't wear make-up, I can't...' I say. Alan would probably sit there. I bite my lip, I shouldn't care I don't like him... 'What a nonsense, it's only Alan sitting there, c'mon Mel.' I raise my eyebrows 'erm, ok, but , yea you're probably right.' and I walk downstairs together with her. I see Alan siting there, his dark-blonde curly hair all messed up. I smile. 'Hey girls. ' He says with a deep sleepy voice. I jawn. 'Hi Alan.' I say.  'Goodmorning bro.' Merel says while giving him a hug. I feel a bit awkward, do I have to hug him too? I decide not to do it. We sit down and we start eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merel's POV

I giggle as I see Melanie and Alan feeling uncomfortable. I look at Alan's curls falling all over his face. I look at him again and I realise he does look a bit like Harry. Now I understand why Mel could be liking him. She definitely loves curls and to be honest so do I. But I love Niall's blonde hair more , he's so cute. I blush. 'Mel, we should make ourselves ready it's already 8.30 AM.' I say. She nods and we walk upstairs. I decide to put on my skinny jeans together with my white top and a black blazer. 'Mel, can I wear your Timberlands?' 'Yes ofcourse you can.' She says and she throws her Timberlands at me. I take a look at Melanie, sometimes I feel a bit jelly, because she is somewhat thicker and she definitely has an ass. When I tell her, she laughs and tells me we can switch, because she would murder everybody to have my body. Mel looks at me and says : ' You look perfect, wish I could be you.' I blush and I look at Mel again she's wearing chino's with a striped top and a blue blazer. She smiles at me. 'I do look like Lou, huh? ' She giggles and gives a scream. 'Wow merel! Wear your hair loose it's beautiful! Niall will fall in love with you at the first sight. ' 'Thanks, no he won't.' Mel looks fake angry ' Shut up Merel, don't act that insecure it'll get you nowhere.' I nod. We put on our make-up and we hurry to the shopping centre.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simone's POV

*Beep beep beep* I yawn. Crap, it's already 9.00 AM. In about half an hour I have to be at the shopping centre. I open my closet and as I see my pictures of Fernando Torres & Louis Tomlinson I giggle. Fernando is so fit, but a bit too old for me. I look at Louis and a shiver goes down my spine,  wow he definitely is the one. I take out my ocean blue dress and a pair of black leggings. I look in the mirror, I nod they do look good on me. I brush my long curly hair. I smile, today everything looks good! I'm happy, and I sing with the radio. I put on my make-up , put on my flip-flops, run down stairs, take out my bicycle , 'BYE MUM' I shout to nobody. And I hurry towards the shopping centre.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shantily's POV

I look at my reflection in the mirror. I feel insecure. Doesn't that black skirt look weird. My sis Gemma walks in and says: ' Wow, Shantily you look perfect! Zayn would never let you go if he had you!' I blush. My sis is amazing. ' Thanks, Gem!' She gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves for work. I listen to Zayn's solo's and I can't breathe. He's amazing I can't bear it. I walk downstairs on my tiptoes, so soft that my mother can continue sleeping. 'Henry, can you bring me to the shopping centre?' I ask our driver. He nods, and there we go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mae's POV

I feel a bit sick still, but it's going better. I'm definitely going to the shopping centre, if Mel says something is urgent it is. Or maybe not, one day I had to come and look at her broken nail... That was weird. I look at my blue trousers and my black blouse above it, my black shoes are shining in the light of the morning sun. I look stunning to say it myself. I'm thinking about Liam. Would daddy Direction like me? I don't know. I walk downstairs, give a hug to my mum and my brother Mickel. And then I walk towards the shopping centre. Urgent appointment, here I come!