Chapter 11

I open my eyes slowly. What? Where am I? I turn around and I see an empty bed. What? Then I see Merel's teddybear. I giggle. Oh yeah ofcourse I'm at Merel's. I turn around and look at the alarm clock. My eyes get bigger as I read 4:15 PM. I'm shocked, there was this important thing today, and I woke up way too late. What was that important thing? I think for a while, when Merel comes into the room. She smiles as she sees that I'm awake. ' Hi sleepyhead, have you finally woken up?' she asks me. ' erm yup I guess I have.' I mumble. ' You have to hurry a bit. The girls will be here in about half an hour..' Merel says and she sounds like a mum raising her child. I laugh ' Haha yes I should, I totally forgot what was going to happen today, but ofcourse the sleep over..' Merel nods. ' Just put on a tracksuit, I mean it's only the girls.' I nod and I  take  my tracksuit out of the closet Merel's mum bought for me and I put it on. I see Merel laughing at it, she's right this tracksuit is ugly, but I just don't feel like dressing up properly. I grab my foundation and mascara and I go and stand in front of the mirror, and I take the time to put it on. I turn around and I see Merel listening to music on my I-pod. 'I don't have High School Musical.' I tease her. She gives me a fake angry look and continues scrolling through my songs. * Ding dong* *ding dong* We hear from downstairs. I want to go downstairs, but I hear Merel's mum talking to somebody already. I decide to continue doing my make up and Merel continues listening to music. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simone's POV

I nod. ' Yes ! I'm really excited to meet them ! And tonight will be awesome here aswell.' I answer Merel's mum her questions. 'Who do you like the best out of the boys?' Merel's mum asks me. I blush as I say ' Louis..' Merel's mother smiles at me. 'He's really fashionable, just like you!' she says. I blush. ' Thank you so much! I hope he'll like me..' I say softly. 'He'll. Now go upstairs Melanie and Merel are waiting for you!' She says to me and winks. ' I'll, i'll! ' I say and I walk upstairs. I open Merel's door and I shout ' HERE I AM BABES!' Merel and Melanie turn around shocked, but when they see it's me they start to laugh and they both come over to hug me. ' Hey Simmie! Tonight is going to be amazing! And tommorow will be phenominall!'Merel exclaims. ' aaaaah, aaaah ! Harry's going to propose to me tommorow! haha.' Melanie jokes. I smile at them both, I hope it all will come true. But as I'm the oldest here and sometimes a bit pessimistic I really don't know, if it all will be okay..But when I look at Melanie and Merel who are dancing through the room with twinkling eyes I'm convinced. With my two best friends, it will always be amazing no matter what!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merel's POV

I see how Simone is looking at us. I smile at her and I shout through the music ' Shall we get the Pizza Oven ready? Knowing Mae she will be too late and Shantily will be here in a few ..' I get interrupted by a scream ' HEEERE IIIII AAAAAAAM, HEEEERE IIIII AAAAAAAAAM.' Shantily sings. We all laugh and we hug her. ' I smelled the Pizza oven already, I think your dad made it ready .' Shantily says. ' Let's go downstairs then!' I say. We all walk downstairs. Simone and Mel walk together chatting and laughing, and I'm walking with Shantily. I feel a bit awkward I don't know what to say to her.. I look at her and I see she feels exactly the same. Shantily used to be Melanie's best friend and now I am her best friend, i think Shantily is a bit jealous and I feel quilty for her....We smile akwardly at each other and continue walking. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' OOOOOOOH. This smells amazing, gooood job dad and Alan!' I shout. I hug my new dad and I give Alan a kiss on his cheek. I punch myself in my belly, stupid butterflies. We all sit down and we get a pizza. Dad looks at us and raises his eyebrows. ' You miss one girl, right? The asian one?' he asks us. ' yes, but she's like always late.' Merel says just as Mae jumps down between us on the sofa. ' Sorry for being late, guys! I just noticed a really hot boy at the groceries'. ' Mae explains. We all laugh and continue eating our pizzas. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mae's  POV

Why do I always have to be late? I see all the girls are getting a bit irritated. ' Im so sorry, guys. I'm always late it's just a bad habit, I'm so sorry!' I say to them.. ' It's okay, babe. Don't worry.' They all answer. Then Alan comes to us with a huge cake. Wow Alan's really handsome, Merel told me he loves Mel and yes they fit perfectly. It's a shame Melanie can't get her mind off a boy she doesn't know yet. Then I realise tommorow, he WILL know her.... Wow.. Tommorow I'll know LIAM. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merel's POV

' Guys, let's go upstairs.' I say when everybody has finished their meals. They all nod and we walk upstairs. We all settle on our beds and we talk for ages. I sit down next to Melanie.. Thinking about tommorow makes me sick. I'm so nervous, what if they are going to hate me? What if they don't like me? What if they only like Mel or Sim? ' Merel, are you okay?' Melanie whispers in my ear. 'No, not really I'm so nervous... What if they don't like me or what if they are going to hate me?' I whisper... Melanie puts her arms around me and whispers '  They will like you for sure.' My head, oh man. I'm so freaking tired.. I feel Melanie's arms protective around me and I fall asleep..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile as I realise Merel has actually fallen asleep inside my arms. All the girls look at her and we all smile, she's so cute. She's so insecure, but she shouldn't they will like her, for her looks and for her personality I'm sure.. I lift Merel up really carefully and I put her in her bed.. I lay her teddybear in between her arms and I put the covers over her. ' Mel?' Shantily whispers. I nod ' Yes?' ' We are going to sleep too, okay?' I nod again ' Night everybody.' and I give everybody a kiss on their cheeks. I lie awake for a long time. I look around and I notice that everybody is actually asleep... I can't sleep lots of things are going on in my mind, my mum, my dad are they okay? harry, would he like me? what should I do with Alan? Leave it or talk to him properly? I don't know.. I have a look at the alarm clock which says 00:12 AM already. I sigh, I really have to get some rest now. I try it for another half an hour, but it doesn't work out. I get out of bed, and I lie next to Merel, I feel more safe with her. After 5 minutes I fall asleep.