Normal Isn't In My Dictionary...

By MyoneG

{Book 1 & 2 of the Redfield Series} Definition of normal; Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Twenty-Five

429 11 0
By MyoneG

"No, No, No...All wrong." Celia persisted, pushing me back into the changing room, what was wrong with what I was wearing? It was a frilly pink dress, how was that wrong? Not that I liked pink, but anything to get me out of here, going naked would be a better option that this torture, even taking the risk and running out into the one with vampires was not as painful. Seriously.

"Urgh.." I groaned as I slid off the dress and was in bra and panties, you know, I wish I could be locked in my bedroom when my cousins wouldn't let me out, then I wouldn't have to go through this. Any other girl,p would probably jump at the chance of trying on all this expensive clothes, but no, not me, I'm not that girl. The only thing keeping me sane, was the idea that by going to this ball, I was keeping everyone safe from harm.

I slipped on the next dress, this must have been the hundredth by now, and I don't think Celia is stopping anytime soon, she hasn't approved any of the dresses...that she picked out! Jeez...a monkey could have better luck that me. By now I stopped looking at the dresses that Celia has picked out, I just put them on, walked out, and walked back in got changed and repeat. She better pick one soon, an have I mentioned I have, shoes, tiaras, and jewellery to go yet.

I mean, I didn't even need a tiara!

I stepped out into the light after drawing back the ruby red curtain and spun around, let's just say thank god I wasn't wearing high heels.

Celia raised an eyebrow to me and stood up to examine my dress closer, I mean, what was she looking for? Dirt? Doubt it, this shop hasn't been nothing but pristine clean, not a smudge on the floor or Walls, it's like...perfect.

"Hmm.." she thought to herself. "Maybe in a lighter shade, making your eyes really Pop?" she said to herself in a rhetorical manor, I rolled my eyes and waited for her to tell me no, it was never a yes.

"No, No, No...too frilly, try the the bluey green one, it should really make your eyes pop!" she told me clapping her hands, as if she knew it was the right one, I really hope it it, I don't think my body can take any more squeezing into dresses.

A few minutes later I had actually got myself into the dress she was talking about, it wasn't as light as I would have liked it to be, I was dark almost a navy blue, with this tinge of green, and I hated it. It was ugly and tight, it gripped my figure, and there was way too much cleavage showing.

I stepped out into light and crossed my arms angrily, hoping she would see my hatred for it. She turned to me and whirled her lips.

"Hell no, we are not having you in that dress, I think I might just go vampiric style on you because honey, you sure ain't rocking these dresses. " she told me, she wasn't even trying to be nice about it, and what was vampiric style? Oh god...what was I getting into?

She walked away from me, was I supposed to follow? Or just wait? I still had the ugliest dress in the world on! I rushed into the changing rooms and stripped down, putting on my original clothing and stepping out, I decided to wait for Celia to get back because by now he could be anywhere, vampires and there damn super speed.

Just as I looked over to the door, a group of kids stormed into the shop, they were an average bunch as I presumed as they were laughing, there was two boys and three girls, one of the boys was that one that I had pissed off outside, shit!

They started to mess around and pretend to try on all the clothing. The girls were pulling faces, as they came into the shop, they all took their glasses off, double shit!

As if to my rescue, yet I'm not in any apparent trouble, Celia returned, with what looked like what Jessie was wearing the night I met her, it wasn't a dress, but It definitely screamed vampire, maybe I would agree if I actually was one, but I'm not nor will I ever want to be.

"Ok, let's try this." she said handing me over the clothing, I hesitantly took it, being glad that I was out of the 'chavvy' sight of kids.

Returning back to the changing room for the thousandth time I had to look at where each thing went, at least three of these items I didn't have any idea of where they went, and there was no way I was putting a dog collar on. Finally squeezing into Black leather pants I had this black a blood red corset to get on, and it wasn't a one person job.

"Celia?" I called, unsure If I wanted to call, 'help, I can't get the corset on' it sounded babyish.

"Coming." she replied in her normal cheery tone. In a second she as through the curtain lacing up the corset as I stared in the mirror and watched how I jumped every time she yanked a lace, each time my breasts looked like they grew bigger and were almost throwing themselves out of the top.

Once she was done, she insisted I get out of the dimly lit changing room and let her see me in full light. I listened to what she said and stood embarrassed in the middle of the shop, struggling to breathe, fantastic I thought sarcastically.

"Well...You certainly look better in this than any of the dresses, you are a Little minx. Yes, I think we'll have this, you'll fit right in, you really look like a unborn." she complimented, well I think I was a compliment, I smiled anyway.

"What do you mean a Newborn?" I asked, god this was so confusing, I sat on the lounge chairs, hearing the leather tighten around my knees and now I really struggled to breathe around my chest area.

"No, an Unborn, they are two different things. I would have thought you would have known these things, didn't your family tell you?" she asked me surprised.

"No, they aren't ones to share." I replied biting my lip.

"Well, a newborn is a newly turned vampire and within there first year of becoming one, they are classed as a newborn, vampires can tell each other apart, it's a bit confusing you really have to be one to understand, you are classed as an unborn, as you originate from a vampire family, yet aren't a vampire. Understand?" she explained, right, so Tobias has only been a vampire for less than a year so the maximum age he can be is 17 well... New information.

"Ok." I said still unsure on the whole concept of things, but I'm sure it means well.

"We haven't got time for chit chat, we must get on to shoes!" she exclaimed, oh god! This surely can't be as bad a clothing, because if it was, I just hoped it wasn't all going to be like this.

Before we even got through an hour of shoes I was already massaging my temples and trying not to go insane, I hadn't changed out of the corset clothes and apparently I can't because Celia wants to know what matches with it and it's easier to do when I'm wearing it.

I heard footsteps from behind me and I turned quickly coming face to face with Tobias in a dazzling suit, I had to blink a few times to see if I was seeing right, he looked gorgeous. It was a pale red shirt with a buttoned up black jacket over the top with smart black pants, well, he defiantly made him seem more handsome than usual...woah Eliza, calm down, i thought to myself, and by the looks of it Tobias was amazed by me too.

"You look-You look very Pretty Eliza." Tobias said, mainly eyeing the stupid corset tip, I tolled my eyes and clicked my fingers in front of his face, as soon as I did, he eyes went red and he covered his mouth and squeezed his eyes shut.Chris stood behind him leaning against a wall with his arms folded across his chest.

"Are you alright Tobias?" I asked worried, he looked pained and sad. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Ye-Yeah I'm fi-fine. He stuttered, pushing my hand away and rushing off, I went to chase after his but Chris stopped my with one if his hands, I looked up to him and his annoying smirking face.

"Not a good idea, Miss. Redfield." Chris stated in a comical tone as if he wanted me to get to him but would not like the consequences.

"Why not?" I snapped angrily.

"Because he would kill you in a second." Chris whispered into my ear, I shivered at the coldness of his breath and his body temperature. Then I understood, Tobias was hungry.

Celia was too busy shuffling through shelves of shoes and picked out some bright red heels, she's kidding right? Me in heels, not pretty.

"Right we are running late on the schedule I planned, so these will have to do, and you need a tiara, it's vital, make-up isn't as important, we can get that anywhere." she said more to herself than me.

Chris just followed us both in a creepy stalky manner and I was worried how Tobias was, would he be back soon? I hoped so, we still had stupid ballroom dance lessons, oh shit. That was going to be even worse, and tonight being the ball was not getting any better, I w getting butterflies in my stomach and I hated it.

Finally we came to a diamond dazzling part of the shop and I stopped in my tracks, it was beautiful every one of them, I see what she means when she says, vampire clothing is better...I couldn't disagree.

-----------------------------------------------

Haha, Eliza and shopping, she's enjoying herself isn't she? Hehe. Now I know this isnt helpful but I was listing to Katy Perry-Part of me while writing this, thought I might point that out. Anyway, any of you looking forward to the ball? Only a fee chapters away, yep...still a few things need to happen before I get to that, but don't worry, I promise it will be worth it. :D

So, anyone fancy commenting or voting? Because I seem to be talking to myself when writing, I don't mind, but it would be nice to get a few comments and votes every now and then, but oh well...toodles! X <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 12 14
After years away from her hometown, Cecilia has decided to move back to live with her friends. As time passes, things go awry and she finds herself i...
728 53 37
**Sequel to 'Blonde Wolf of the Brown Haired Beauty'** **Book 2 in the Beauty Series** Normal- adj.- conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or exp...
3.8K 70 41
Summers pretty normal i mean shes got friends and a family.Thats all she needs until her best friend Louis tells her he loves her and hes a vampire...
243K 19.5K 58
If you search up the definition of normal on google, you'll get this: nor·mal ˈnôrməl/ adjective 1. conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expe...