He Hates Me I Hate Him Then H...

By Cresil21

Beware! Boyxboy! You've been warned! XD It's my first so be nice! (Future steamy scene!) Woah! :O He push me... More

Prologue~
Chapter One~
Chapter Two~
Chapter Three~
Chapter Four~
Chapter Five~
Chapter Six~
Chapter Seven~
Chapter Eight~
Chapter Nine~
Chapter Ten~
Chapter Eleven~
Chapter Twelve~
Chapter Fourteen~
Chapter Fifteen~
Chapter Sixteen~
Chapter Seventeen~
Chapter Eighteen~
Chapter Nineteen~
Chapter Twenty~
Chapter Twenty-One~
Announcement

Chapter Thirteen~

7.8K 178 75
By Cresil21

"But but but there wasn't another chapter at the end :(" -TearInARiver

I know... :( But look at the bright side, here's a new chapter and it's dedicated to you! :D Happy? Yeah, me neither, I have to continue with this book and I don't know when it'll end... -_-

That's what I get for being a bad writer and never planning anything I do. :P

Well onto the next chapter, read it! Why do I say read it when you're obviously gonna read it? :/

Whatever. So yeah, to make you really wanna read it in this chapter we'll be learning about Firo's secret fear! >.< I wonder what it is! Seriously, I haven't come up with it... -_-

BTW...it's long...like really long. O_O

-Chapter Thirteen-

I pushed Firo away sadly forgetting that he was holding me up so I fell to the ground on my butt with a yelp. Firo laughed before offering his hand which I slapped away before picking myself up with a growl.

“What the hell were you doing?” Cam demanded glaring at both Firo and I.

Firo scoffed. “It was more than obvious, Cam.

“I...He came onto me!” I pointed at Firo. I was almost ashamed at how childish I was being...you know almost.

“Son-of-a-bitch!” Came growled taking Firo’s collar in his fist.

“Please, Ciel, it wasn’t like you were fighting it,” Firo said with a smirk. “You were grinding on me just as hard as-”

“Shut up!” I growled blushing to a beet red.

“You like me more than you want to admit,” Firo taunted gently. “Just because Cam is...normal doesn’t mean that your being with him will make you just as normal, Ciel.”

“I don’t want to be normal!” I knew I was denying the truth, but I couldn’t help it. Tell me that if you ever found out you were some wicked species and you had to imprint with one of your kind and had no choice you’d be completely willing. ‘Cause I sure as hell wouldn’t.

“You know you like it when I-”

“He told you to shut up!” Cam growled.

“He also told you he liked you, but he didn’t mean that either!” Firo snarled back as he took his shirt out of Cam’s fists at ease before turning back at me. “Tell me you don’t love it when I treat you like this!”

He suddenly shoved me against the wall letting his mouth crash onto mine painfully making me groan both in pain and pleasure. He pulled away with a smirk nibbling on my jaw down to my neck and teasing the scar with his teeth that made me wish he’d bite me again.

But as soon as all this happened it was gone because next thing I know Cam and Firo are fighting it out on the ground fists pounding on flesh and I could have sworn that when Cam let his fist connect to Firo’s ribs something had most definitely broken. Not that that stopped Firo as he continued to fight.

I was frozen to the spot just as Zack and Hunter entered the fight breaking them up at ease. Hunter held Firo in a headlock and Zack did the same with Cam.

“You guys fight like children.” Hunter smirked as he pushed Firo down into the pavement. “You’re fucking annoying, but sadly Ciel seems to like you.”

“You act like I did something to you,” Firo splat before standing to dust himself off.

“Your family is shit,” Hunter said a matter-of-factly.

“And you’re an asshole,” Firo countered. “But I don’t go saying it to everyone I see.”

“Watch it,” Zack warned. “Hunter is not one to be messed with.”

“Neither am I,” Firo proclaimed. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I came for Ciel. Not a fight.”

“I’m not going with you.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Firo glared at me. “You’re coming to live with me, its an order.”

“No.” I glowered. “What makes you think I’m going to listen to you?”

He stared for a few seconds completely stunned before smirking. “Not our usual submissive, I see.”

“What are you talking about?” I demanded.

“A normal submissive would have given up to his dominant’s orders,” Zack explained.

“What the hell are you guys talking about?!” Cam growled pushing Zack away and managing to get out of his hold.

“Nature,” Firo answered in a bored tone.

“How about I win you over?” Firo asked me all of a sudden. “We can...date.”

“You say it like its alien.” I arched a brow at him.

“We don’t usually date with our partners,” Hunter informed with a laugh. “To think the great Fray Laforet resorts to this!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, but no way in hell am I letting Ciel date this guy!” Cam interfered.

“I agree,” Zack muttered.

“Knowing Ciel, it won’t matter what we say,” Hunter said rolling his eyes.

“No! There is no way in hell I’m going to date Firo of all people!” I growled.

“Are you scared you might actually like me?” Firo cocked his head to the side with an amused smile on his face. “I never pegged you for someone who scared so easily, Ciel.”

“I’m not scared!” I stepped up to him having to step on the tips of my toes to look him in the eyes considering he was taller. “I could date you anytime and anywhere without ever liking you.”

“Then why don’t you?”

“Because!” I nearly screamed in frustration.

“Admit it, Ciel, you’re scared.”

“I’m not!”

“You are, too.”

“Am not!”

“Yes, you are.”

“No!”

“Yes!”

"You know what? Fine! I’ll go on one date with you! One! That’s all you’re getting out of me!”

“That’s all I need,” he said with a broad grin as he turned to leave. “I’ll pick you up tomorrow at seven in the night.”

“Fine!”

“What the hell did you do?” Cam demanded as Firo got into a car and left.

“I think he agreed to a date,” Hunter taunted.

“No flying shit, Sherlock,” Cam growled at him. “I meant why he did it!”

“I don’t know!” I gave a frustrated sigh. “He got to me, and I just said it without thinking.”

“What about you liking me?” Cam demanded.

“I do like you!” I insisted.

“Then why would you agree to going out with him?” He demanded.

“I told you! It was a spur of the moment!”

“Why don’t you just go out with him, too?” Hunter grinned wickedly. “If you’re so sure Ciel likes you more then there is no way he’d not agree and he’d enjoy your date more.”

“Fine,” Cam agreed, and I sighed. He wasn’t going to ask me so this meant that I had no word in this. “Ciel, would you go on a date with me the day after tomorrow?”

I was stunned, he was so sweet. I could have squealed like a girl, but like I said I was bi! I still had my man ego to take care of!

“Umm, I....Yeah,” I squeaked, yep there’s that man ego.

“Thanks,” he said with a light smile as he pressed his lips to mine, he pulled back and I was blushing. “I have to get home so I’ll see you the day of.”

“Okay,” I breathe as he pecked my lips one more time before getting in a car and leaving.

“You little whore!” Hunter roared with laughter after he was gone.

“I am not selling myself!” I exclaimed.

“You’re right! You’re a slut!” Zack said in a fit of laughter himself.

“Fuck you guys!” I growled walking away and into the house locking the door. When I turned they were standing there. “Fudge nuts!”

“A locked door isn’t keeping us out.” Hunter scoffed as he and Zack walked pass me. I muttered to myself as I made my way to the room, this was one tiring day and I felt dead tired for some reason. I was out like a light once my head hit the pillow.

There was loud knocking at the door and I groggily lift my face off the pillow squinting at the door. “Come in.”

“What are you doing asleep?!” Zack demanded.

“What are you talking about?” I groaned letting my face bury itself in the pillow.

“It’s six thirty,” he informed. “You have a date in thirty minutes.”

“Fuck me,” I growled jumping out of bed and running to the showers.

“Now that’s just gross, Sassy, we’re related,” Hunter teased as I ran pass him throwing off my shirt and sweat pants before closing the door and dropping my boxers and jumping into the showers. The water was cold at first which made me hiss before taking shampoo and starting to clean my hair.

In twenty minutes I was already dressed and working on my hair that was refusing to work for me. Finally I pulled on a beanie and ran out to the front with ten minutes to spare. Only to find Firo already waiting for me at the door, he turned to me and smiled, I frowned.

“You cut your hair,” I said staring at him like he looked now.

“Yeah, I thought it was appropriate for the occasion,” he admitted as he opened the door for me. “So should we go?”

“Uh...yeah,” I answered after regaining conscious from zoning out and admiring his figure that was clasped in a pair of loose skinny jeans and a black plain v neck shirt with a white collar that made his abs visible through the material. He had a few chains dangling around his neck that made me look at his neck and then travel down towards his abs and I had to stop myself from looking any further south.

“Do you not like it?” He asked after we were in his car.

“Huh? What?” I frowned being brought back from my thoughts.

“My hair cut,” he explained.

“No! I-I mean...i-it...ahem...it looks good,” I stammered before slamming my mouth closed and having a blush burn on my face.

“Good.” He went back to driving and I realized I had no idea where it was we were going.

“So...where are we going?” I asked trying not to make a big deal out of it.

“That’s for me to know and you to find out,” he said with a chuckle.

“I was afraid you’d say that.” I sighed.

“You don’t trust me?” He asked teasingly.

“No.”

He flinched at the word and I regretted saying it because after that no one was talking anymore until we finally stopped and I looked out with a gasp. We were at an amusement park filled with kids, teenagers on dates, families on outings, etc.

“Wow,” I said as I gaped.

“I thought you’d like it,” he said smugly. “Come on, you’re not going to have much fun in here anyways.”

I nodded as I went to open the door, but Firo was already there and opened it for me. “You have to stop doing stuff like that.”

“You’re the only one that notices.” He shrugged closing the door behind me and we walked side by side towards the entrance not touching, but still close. Firo already had passes for the entire night and the next morning not that that was much of a surprise.

“So where do you want to go first?” He turned to me and I pointed to the biggest roller coaster there, he visibly tensed. “You sure?”

“Yeah!” I responded excitedly as I took his hand without thinking and dragged him along with me as we rushed there. It being nearly eight o’ clock that line wasn’t that long because some people were leaving. It was mostly the couples that were still there.

“If you say so,” Firo replied as he let himself be dragged away by me. When we got the the front of the line Firo was just standing there as a man called us forth and waved us towards our seats, I jumped in and Firo much less excitedly climbed in. Figures the big bad demon boy would find this boring, I scoffed as we pulled down our harnesses down onto our shoulders and they locked with a slight clicking sound.

“Fuck,” I heard Firo muttered before we took off as he grasped my hand hard in his. That when I realized he wasn’t being some bored badass, he was scared of the ride. We started to go up real high and he gulped as he looked down since we were right up at the front. It was a big drop. We went down and he only squeezed my hand tighter as we kept going down only to go in a series of twist and I was screaming my head off in laughter as others screamed out of enjoyment and thrill. Firo remained silent and gripped my hand in his. A smile glazed my lips as I squeezed his hand back in comfort when we suddenly were flipped upside down and I had to curl my feet so my shoes wouldn’t feel like they’re falling off.

The ride came to an end and Firo stumbled off before looking back at me, he was a sickly pale and I kept my hand in his as I pulled him down to the stairs and we walked off. “Are you okay?”

He’d let go of my hand and sat down with his head between his legs his back firmly against the wall. “Yeah,” he breath. “Just feeling a bit sick.”

“I would have never taken you for being afraid of heights,” I teased lightly.

“Not heights.” He shook his head speaking rather hoarsely. “But the machinery...if it were to fail and I’m trapped in those contraptions...”

He trailed off and I bent down to peer in his eyes, people were passing by eyeing a sick Firo as they went down or laughing about how much fun it was. “Want me to bring you water?”

I didn’t think twice as I reached out and pushed his hair back on his face looking into his jade eyes before smiling comfortingly. “I’ll go get you some water!”

I turned to leave, but Firo caught my hand in his sending tingles up my arm as he pulled me down into his arms pulling me against him. I was on my knees and in between both his long legs, he let his lips brush mine and smiled when I shivered turning a bright pink. His teeth teased my bottom lip as he smoothed my hair back from my face kissing me long and hard. His tongue swept into my mouth, it was hot as he let it bring mine to life.

I moaned as he let his hands grip my hips roughly pulling me closer as he ravished my lips pulling back with my bottom lip between his teeth, I couldn’t hold back a moan.

“Get a room!” Someone shouted and I pulled back letting my hair fall over my face. Firo growled before getting up and pulling me along with him, I was just happy they hadn’t used any hate words like fags or something. Firo just seemed pissed they had interrupted.

He glared after the guy as if wondering if going to punch the guy would be appropriate for the situation so in order to stop him I grabbed for his fisted hand.

“Umm, can we go eat?” I asked shyly, partly because I felt like a girl asking this question and secondly I could still feel my cheeks were a bright pink.

He looked down at me in surprise and nodded as he eased his hand around mine. “Sure.”

“Oh! Wait!” I ran over the the photo booth where you bought the overpriced photo of you and whoever you were with on the roller coaster. Firo was pale and you could see our hands tightly together and on my face a smile while on Firo’s was a semi glare. I laughed and told the lady I’d buy it.

“You’re going to buy it?” Firo arched a brow in distaste.

“It was our first roller coaster ride,” I said as if that justified everything, he laughed before paying for it and grabbing the envelope slipping it into my back pocket and giving me a light kiss in the lips. I blushed looking down at my feet.

We headed the opposite direction and he let his finger intertwine with mine and his thumb made small circles over my hand sending small shivers up my spine every time. “So what do you want to eat?”

I looked around the restaurants and finally settled for a pizza parlor. Of course when we entered the place was crowded and the food was overpriced. And even though the food does in fact taste good you have to think ‘it could have been better’ to make yourself feel like you were ripped off and hate the place. I grabbed a plate with one slice of vegetarian pizza along with a bottle of lemonade and Firo grabbed a plate of Hawaiian pizza with a coke as he paid without hesitation and completely at ease. He grabbed both my tray and his walking over the a table in a corner slightly parted from the crowd as he placed both trays down he pulled my chair out and waited until I was seated before taking a seat.

“So where are we going after this?” I asked taking a bite from the pizza.

“Where would you like to go?” He asked as he took a bite himself.

“I dunno,” I mumbled around a piece of pizza in my mouth and he chuckled at that before reaching over and letting his thumb swipe sauce from the corner of my mouth as he licked it himself. Then went back to eating. We talked for a while. About our siblings, surprisingly Firo was in fact close to his younger brother Nathan and his father. He shared different view points away from his mother's so they weren’t that close, but he did in fact love her dearly.

He told me about a lot of things I had missed while I had been away from him or better explained avoiding him. I told him that not much had been going on with me these past few years and most of the time I had been ill. He laughed at that and we finally finished dinner before heading out. I made Firo ride the small kid rides that made him glare at me. He claimed I was making fun of him. He didn’t refuse to ride them though. He was beside me the whole time as we rode all the little kid rides and laughed along most of it.

It was nearly midnight when fireworks started to go off and we had decided to sit down on a brick wall just over a small lake they had our legs dangling and our hands together with our fingers playing with one another. I thought this was nice and that maybe I had misjudged Firo and taken him completely for granted until midnight came.

We were heading towards the rooms we’d be staying at for the night, yes, he had gotten me a separate room just like any gentleman and I had laughed when I had heard that. We were talking when I froze glaring at someone.

“What’s wrong?” Firo asked worriedly as he turned and saw Chris standing there.

“Chris?” He frowned letting go of my hand and making his way over to Chris. “What are you doing here?”

“Waiting for you,” Chris growled.

“For what?” Firo seemed puzzled.

“I never got my response to what we did,” Chris clarified.

“What did you do?” I demanded angrily.

“We...we kissed, but I swear it meant nothing,” Firo tried to reassure me.

“Nothing?” Chris demanded angrily as he turned to glare at me.

“You what?!” I gaped.

“We fucking made out!” Chris shouted at me and people were turning to stare at us.

“No, we didn’t!” Firo insisted.

“I-I...I’m going to go,” I answered hoarsely turning to leave. Firo grabbed my hand. “Ciel, don’t go. Please, stay. I swear nothing happened.”

I pulled away from his grasp. “No, I-I have to go.”

I ran off into the crowds pushing through people who yelled at me or muttered about me as I ran passed them and out the amusement park, Firo wasn’t behind me. I was surprised when I felt disappointed he wasn’t. I walked as much as I could before having to sit on the ground, I reached for my cell phone and dialed for the first person that came to mind.

“Can you come pick me up?”

“Where are you?”

I gave him the address of a small cafe I was sitting in front of and it wasn’t long before a speeding truck appeared and both Kendal and Cam rushed out to me.

“You okay?” Kendal asked as he helped me to a stand. I nodded weakly. I was tired and dizzy. Kendal let his hand press to my forehead. “You have a slight fever, we’ll take you to Hunter’s and Zack’s place.”

Kendal refused to let Cam come close as he took me into the back seat and let Cam drive. When we got there I climbed out of the car with Cam’s help towards the door.

“You okay?” Cam asked and I shook my head.

“Did he hurt you?” He demanded and I gave the same response, but not before tears were stinging my eyes. Cam sighed. “I would never hurt you, you know that right?”

“Yeah,” I answered weakly. He took my chin in his hand and lifted my head to his pressing his lips to mine softly. I leaned into the kiss, but in my back pocket there was a picture that I was suddenly more aware of.

A/N: Love me? Hate me? Leave your hate mail, death threats, stalker notices, cyber bombs, possible viruses, and so on downstairs. It's called a comment! :P

This is my inner fan girl, please excuse her.... What the hell was Chris doing there!? And Ciel, why? Why did you leave? D: And Firo cut his hair! He looks good. x)

Honestly I don't plan this out, it just happens. So blame my fingers 'cause when I go to reread this I'm always taken aback by the stuff I did write. -_-'

So don't forget to leave a comment and if you're new at it I'll even dedicate the next chapter to you! That or I found your comment funny and laughed. :D

So it's like midnight and I'm going to pay hell for this later so until the next update. :)

And please please please read This Is Bloody Life! Please! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 1.9K 24
Dylan smashed his lips against mine. Slipping his tongue in, intertwining our tongues together. "Mmhm...ha...ha...s-stop" I said panting. He lifts my...
186K 4.2K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
307K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
2.7K 266 21
"I shouldn't be around you." I could hear the vibration in his chest as he spoke. It sent my heart to a frenzy. I took a deep breath trying to calm m...