Having My BOSS'S Baby

QueenofWritings22 tarafından

When he came to me about having a baby for him and his model girlfriend never did I expect to be in a sticky... Daha Fazla

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chaoter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Twenty-three

Chapter Six

5.7K 208 16
QueenofWritings22 tarafından

When I awaken I saw Mr. Jones sitting next to me looking at a file. "Thank you."

"No need. Are you feeling okay?" He asked placing a hand on my head.

"Yeah. First morning sickness." I said and he nodded. "I'll be okay. You can go have fun with your fiancé."

"She's gone back to Europe. Important opportunities have been awarded to her." He said not looking up and I laid on my side. I felt the urge to pee. I got up and hurried to the bathroom. When I finished my business I got back in bed.

"Are we going back to work?" I asked.

"Not today. Get your rest. We can go tomorrow if your feeling fine." He said and I nodded. I laid there and he worked. I put a movie on and I sat up and watched it.

"Take a break and watch a movie." I said patting the space next to me. He looked at me but I was serious. He put the papers down and sat next to me. "Now Mr. Jones it is okay for you to cry."

"Jax." He said.

"Jax it is okay to cry. This one will tug at your heart. I am so glad it is on I haven't watched this is a while." I gushed and he chuckled lightly. The movie began and I shook my head. How could she fall for his games.

Mid way I was a sobbing mess. I screamed at the tv and Jax held me back comforting me in his arms. I laid my head in his chest and got worked over again. Harry did Tessa wrong. How could he do that. She actually opened up to him and he just go and embarrassed her.

"It's just a movie. Everything is fine." He said and I shook my head.

"No it's not." I cried. He rubbed my back and calmed down.

"You want to watch something else?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Are you okay?" I nodded yes. I felt comfort in his strong arms wrapped around my body.

"Are you going to the Halloween party?" I asked.

"Party?" He asked.

"Yes every year Drew throws a party at his place for the coworkers. They get dressed up. It's in two weeks. I actually get to go since I am a worker." I smiled.

"Oh yeah I stopped getting invitations. I never been. Not really my style." He said.

"You should go." I said looking up at him.

"What would I go as?" He asked.

"I don't know we will have to go shopping soon. I am going as a nurse." I giggled.

"Nice." He replied and I nodded. We laid there, I in his embrace. Relaxing.

....

I tried on my nurse outfit the day before he party. "Jax!" I yelled and it took him about a minute to come in. "We have to go shopping. This outfit makes me look fat." I said pouting. You could clearly see I have gained weight. "I'm getting fat!"

"You scared me." He said leaning against the door frame.

"This is an emergency. The top is so tight." I groaned. My bosoms have increased in size and became tender and not to mention the morning sickness has been a pain in the butt.

"Why don't we skip the party and just go out to eat." He suggested and told me to turn around. I turned around and he unzipped the dress.

"No. I want to go to my first office party. This is exciting. I need to get a bigger size. I didn't know I was going to grow big in a week and a half. I've gained five pounds in a week!" I groaned. He went to my closet and grabbed me my favorite outfit. Shorts and a huge t-shirt.

"I know , I know." He said pretending to understand me. I frowned in his direction.

"I'm not being dramatic." I said, and he nodded in agreement with me. He eased the dress off me and I groaned in pain.

"I'm trying to be gentle. I talked to the doctor and he told me some symptoms you will be going through during this period of the pregnancy. Your breast are sensitive." He said.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said feeling embarrassed about talking about this with my boss.

"Why didn't you tell me." He frowned at me keeping secrets.

"It's embarrassing." I said shyly. He sighed and my dress came off and i covered up.

"You don't have to be embarrassed." He said and held one arm on my back and I stepped out of the dress.

"I want another dress." I pouted. I looked at myself in the body mirror. My butt got bigger, hips wider.

"Hey, there is nothing wrong with your body." He scolded me. "You are pregnant and growing a baby inside of you. Don't think negative." I nodded. He got up and brushed my hair back. "Any guy would be lucky to see you right now. I don't think your unattractive." He said and he lifted my head up. "I'm being serious Emily, not trying to be nice at all." I couldn't concentrate when his arms rubbed soothingly on my back. I shivered from the reaction.

It's been a while since I have been with a guy. Was I ready now? He stared me in the eyes. As if battling wether or not he should continue. He reached in and kissed me on the lips. I lost all breath at the deep kiss. I closed my eyes and kissed back. He was such an excellent kisser. I hope I was doing my part well. I gripped his shirt as he reached in for another kiss. We moved to the bed and he kissed down my neck.

"Jax." I gasped at the sensation I was feeling. I tugged on his shirt. I needed this. I never been like this ever.

....

I laid my head back trying to catch my breath. He laid next to me and pulled me towards him. I can't believe I just....did it with my boss. My boss, who has a fiancé. "Oh my God!" I exclaimed trying to get up but he tried to calm me down.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"We just....your about to be married!" I exclaimed.

"She doesn't have to know." He said.

"Oh my God!" I yelled again and he let me go. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I ran a warm bath tub of water.

"Emily open up." Jax called. I got in the tub and tried to ignore him. I couldn't blame it on him. I wanted him just as badly. I just felt guilty I would do it with a man that was close to being wed. He made it all worse by saying she doesn't need to know. He opened the bathroom door on his side of the room and I turned away.

"Emily come on. We enjoyed ourselves what is wrong with that." He said kneeled an besides me and picked my head up and moved it to face him. "Hey don't cry. I'm sorry." He said wiping my tears away.

"I just feel so guilty." I cried and he pulled me to his arms.

"Don't okay. We are on a break while she is away." He said and I nodded. He got in the tub behind me and massaged my back and arms. I laid back against him feeling tired. "Tired?" He asked. I nodded and he sat me up and grabbed my towel and helped cleaned me off. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No you were fine." I responded and once we got finish cleaning we got dressed and spent the night in his bed laying down. "I need to go to the kitchen. I'm craving." I said.

"I'll go get it. What are you craving tonight." He asked.

"Just get me some ice cream please. With the caramel drizzled on top." I asked using my pouty face.

"Fine. I will be back." He said and kissed the pouty face off of my face. I smiled and he left the room. I heard talking downstairs. "We agreed on a break."

"I know baby but I miss you. I cancelled the magazine shoot to stay home with you. The baby will be here in six months and I am so excited." Gigi said. I fixed his bed back and put his laptop, glasses, and files on his bed. I ran to the bathroom and closed it just in time. They entered the room.  I heard him sigh.

"Can we talk later? I need to give Emily her ice cream." He said.

"Ice cream that isn't healthy at all Jax. Our baby needs to be healthy. She's going to get overweight." Gigi complained. I walked out my bathroom not wanting to listen to her.

"Emily can I come in?" Jax asked. The door opened before I could say anything.

"Em can I call you that. Anyway ice cream isn't the way to go. Tomorrow I will get you on the perfect diet for this pregnancy. It will not only do the baby good but you good too. Fruits and veggies are the way to go. As i suspected since I was gone what have you gained twenty-five pounds." She said looking at me.

"Gigi enough." Jax finally spoke.

"What I just want what is best for the baby. Don't you. It won't hurt because my mom did this diet for me and she instantly got back into shape right after. Doctor recommended it to her." She said. She grabbed the ice cream from Jax and walked away. I turned my back to him.

"I'm tired could you please close the door behind you." I said before he could say anything.

"I will talk to her." He said and I shook my head. I didn't want to stay here anymore. The door closed and I got in my bed and sobbed into my pillow. How could I give myself to him. I should have said no.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

865 5 41
When you tell me you love me my body goes numb...your my one...my first baby boy. You blessed me, when I think of what I'm thankful for.....I think o...
56K 5.7K 63
It was a single teenage mistake that led to a very big mistake,and now am paying for my mistake. I have looked for the man infront of me for many yea...
172K 9.4K 18
"I have never done this before." he whispered while cupping her face. "Me too" she said looking at his eyes. "What? You... You have... I thought...
4.3K 88 24
He threw me on the couch, then trailed hot kisses down my body. He caressed his fingers on my lips then crashed his lips to mine while hovering over...