Edward Elric x Reader

By TheFmaFangirl

You have been friends with the Elric's since childhood. Trisha Elric died, and Ed and Al decided to bring her... More

Intro
Lieore
Lieore part 2
Lieore part 3
Incoming Shou Tucker and Nina!!
The Tucker estate
The night of the Chimara's cry.
The right Hand of Destruction
The right hand of destruction part 2
The Right Hand Of Deconstruction Part 3
Road Of Hope
Road Of Hope Pt 2 &The Rockbell's
A new direction
And it now begins.
Work sucks (And so do late updates)
Author's Note
A Human Soul

Sorry, y'all

1.8K 11 21
By TheFmaFangirl

So uh funny story, I've lost all interest in writing this and haven't had any desire to write for literally three years. So for the ending, basically imagine the rest of the manga with an added companion that's too much like the Elrics, and honestly kind of like a try hard oc. Throughout it, she and Edward slowly fall for each other and for some reason nobody questions it. Eventually, all of y'all get your bodies back and live happily ever after or some shit like that, I dunno.

Signing off their fanfiction for the last time (thank god),
TheFmaFangirl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 54 50
Elizabella Rockbell was never interested in becoming a state alchemist. She was more than happy following Edward Elric and his brother Alphonse Elric...
45.7K 1.4K 50
My past is my worst enemy. I will learn to forget, someone will save me, it's not like I haven't been saved before. Run again, hide again, feel the p...
611 62 30
The former renowned Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric, sees chances to plunge back into a life of action and alchemy once he arrives in the West and...
47.6K 1.9K 19
You had known Edward and Alphonse throughout your childhood. But will the hardships of being a State Alchemist tear the two of you apart? The title o...