Escape (Sonadow

By BattleBlack

I was captured. Turned in to darkness. I fight in mind. Will the Freedom Fighter and Shadow save Sonic from h... More

Sonic :Step 1
Shadow: Experiment
Shadow: Black
Sonic:Save him
Sonic:The Testing Part1
Shadow:The Testing Part 2
Shadow and Sonic:Ok
Sonic:All this Question
Shadow and Sonic
Shadow and Sonic
Shadow and Sonic:Drinking
Shadow
Sonic :Sorry
Shadow and Rouge:Talk
Sonic and Amy:Talk
Shadow and Sonic:His flowers
Sonic:Shadow part 1
Shadow:Its ok
Shadow:Understand
Sonic and Shadow: Wedding with Mephiles
Shadow:What I miss
Sonic and Shadow :A good Wedding
At the End
Sonic:Epilogue

Sonic:The Testing part 3

1.1K 24 5
By BattleBlack

The Two man put a small box that said DON'T BREATHE. Two man put a tude in the hole in my box then to the small box.                                                                  Man: Ready hedgehog                                     Sonic: No but thanks for asking.                      The man pushed a red button and the black gas  felled my box . I tried to hold my breath but then Shadow kicked down the door that surprised me. The black gas filled me lungs and gave me headache. I saw Shadow  had his pistol that I have him for his birthday day.  He shot the to man with a evil grin on his face.                                                                Shadow: Sonic you here.                                Sonic: Shadow a little help over .                 Shadow was trying to break down the door but it was to hard.                                  Sonic: Shadow I can't breathe.                   Shadow: I trying to break the door          Sonic: Go get cuff Tails he can break the lock.                                                           Not even listening to what I said Shadow tried shooting the door .                                   Sonic: Shadow listen to me.                                                         Shadow: I can do this do my self.                  Sonic: Shadow the hedgehog stop be ..... a.                                                                     I tried to keep my eye  I really did.  I passed out with last thing I saw was Shadow trying to break the door.            

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 859 23
When you get captured by Eggman, your whole life turns upside down. But when all seems lost, will an unlikely hero save you?
2.6K 166 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...
25 0 15
By himself and on his own, Sonic suffers a horrible loss in the heat of battle. Rejected by society, he's saved by the most unlikely individual. Will...
8.1K 357 19
SEQUEL TO THE EXPERIMENT seventeen years after Light is born, things seem perfect. However, nothing stays perfect for long. Light meets a new hedgeho...