Escape (Sonadow

By BattleBlack

I was captured. Turned in to darkness. I fight in mind. Will the Freedom Fighter and Shadow save Sonic from h... More

Sonic :Step 1
Shadow: Experiment
Shadow: Black
Sonic:Save him
Sonic:The Testing Part1
Sonic:The Testing part 3
Shadow and Sonic:Ok
Sonic:All this Question
Shadow and Sonic
Shadow and Sonic
Shadow and Sonic:Drinking
Shadow
Sonic :Sorry
Shadow and Rouge:Talk
Sonic and Amy:Talk
Shadow and Sonic:His flowers
Sonic:Shadow part 1
Shadow:Its ok
Shadow:Understand
Sonic and Shadow: Wedding with Mephiles
Shadow:What I miss
Sonic and Shadow :A good Wedding
At the End
Sonic:Epilogue

Shadow:The Testing Part 2

1.1K 22 3
By BattleBlack

When we got all the prisoners we all started looking for Sonic. I started looking from Rouge first. The first place I looked was are apartment. Perfect she here. Rouge a bat so the apartment was dark so I was in the shadows. Rouge looked around nervously.                                                                   Rouge:Who's there show your self.            Shadow: As you wish.                                    I teleported me and her to the wall holding her to the wall as I frowned.           Shadow: Tell me were Sonic or I will kill you .                                                                  Rouge: Shadow calm down. Let me go.     Shadow:Tell me !                                          Rouge: He in G.U.N lad. He should be fine.                                                                   Shadow: If he gone when I get there am go to kill you.                                                             Rouge: Ok ok let me go I can't breathe.     Let her go and went out the window. Don't worry Sonic I'm coming I thought as I went to the lad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 42 10
during a huge fight to the death with Mephiles Sonic was kicked to the side mid fight to the point where he passed out and went unconscious. Sadly, t...
5.6K 95 15
After the last mission with Shadow, Sonic can't stop thinking about him. Sonic feels these weird feelings when he's with him. He wonders if Shadow fe...
21.4K 498 25
Sonic's love story...how will the story ends? Read it to find out!
2.8K 29 15
Sonic was hit with a ray and fell unconscious and when he woke up he has found something darker than he have ever know will he's friends save him or...