When two worlds collide - Bel...

By SkinnyLove2922

Clarke Griffin is one of the leaders of the 100. She always finds herself by Bellamy's side. It's like she al... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue: Part one
Epilogue: Part two

Chapter 6

1.2K 26 7
By SkinnyLove2922

Bellamy's POV:
I still can't believe that this is bothering me so much. I followed Murphy. He was going to show me who Chad is so that I can have a talk with him. Murphy stopped walking. He pointed at a few teenagers guys. They looked like they were between the age of sixteen and eighteen. I have never been scared of confronting anyone. I am sure of one thing and that is that I am not scared of confronting Chad. I do not even remember what the whole point of this is. Were I really going to do this? Why is this so important to do? I told myself to get it together.
-Seriously man? I do not know what this is about. But if you want to kick his ass I would gladly do it. Murphy said.
-Of course you would. I murmured. I had to make a fast decision right now. Why was this so hard for me? I made up my mind. I was not going to confront him with violence like Murphy would like. I am just going to talk to the guy. Hopefully I will be calm. But I can not promise anything.
-What is it going to be Blake? Murphy asked.
-Let's go and talk to the guy. I said low. 
-You really do dislike this guy, don't you? If so why do you dislike him? Murphy asked. 
-That is none of your business. I said harsh. Murphy and I walked over to Chad and his friends. He actually do look like a desent guy. I have a bad feeling when I talk up to them. 
-You are Chad  right? I asked even tho I already knew that it was him. 
-Yeah? Have I done something wrong? He asked.
-Do you like Clarke Griffin or not? Murphy asked Chad. What the hell? Why would Murphy ask him that? I knew that this was not a good idea at all. 

-I can't confirm or deny it. Do you got a problem with it? Chad said and smirked. He was trying his best to look cool infront of his friends. But I can see right through him. 
-We would like if you stay away from her. I said. 

-I haven't talked with the princess in years. Chad said. 
-Why are you calling her princess? Murphy asked. 
-Did you seriously think that you were the one who came up with that nickname? I gave her that nickname when she was younger. Chad said. Something inside of me started to boil. I was furious at Chad. I looked at Murphy and nodded. He could have his fun now if he wanted as I walked away. I do not even care what Murphy is going to do to Chad. 

Clarke's POV:
I was in the dropship then two guys around the age of seventeen came in. They were carrying another guy. He didn't look too good. I could immediately tell that he had been beaten up. The two guys lay down the other guy on the metal table.
I was that it was Chad. Why was this happening? Not long ago I said that I do not want anything to do with him. And now he is laying here all beaten up.

-Who did this? I asked the boys.
-Bellamy and Murphy. One of the guy said. Then I heard that I got furious. Why would they do this? What motive do they had to beat Chad up this bad?
-May I please get an explanation why this happened? I asked them.
-Murphy asked if Chad likes you and a few other stuff. And then Chad was being beaten up. There weren't really anything that we could do. The other guy said.
-Thanks guy. You may go now. And try to stay as far away as you can from Murphy and Bellamy if you don't want to end up in here. I told them before they walked out. 

Later that day then the sun started to go down and a few people had made a bonfire, I was walking around camp. I was trying to clear my head. It isn't easy to do that here with all the teenagers. Chad had told me what had happened. I was really upset with Murphy and Bellamy. Especially with Bellamy.
Unsually I talk with Octavia or Miller about this. But this time I wanted to be by myself. Instand of telling anyone what I was going to do I just walked out of camp. This time I don't even care about the consequences. I just want to be alone. There no one can find me. I have been exploring the woods before so I knew there I was going. I had found two different bunkers. So I decided to go to the nearest bunker. I was going to spend the night there. The camp can survive without me. At least I hope that they can. It wasn't a long walk.
I opened the door and walked in. You could look the door to the bunker from the inside. So that is what I did. Now no one can come in. Not that anyone would be out looking for me. If they did they would be really stupid. Plus I do not think that Bellamy would let anyone out at this time of the evening.
This is the first officially night that I spend away from camp. There is a few things that I can do the keep myself occupid. I lit a few candles and sat down on the sofa. I took of my boots and jacket before I sat down. There were many shelves in here. And on one special shelf there were pencilis, colors, a notepad and other things that could use to paint and write things. I really do like this place.
I have been here a few other times. However I have not been able to stay here for more than twenty to thiry minutes per time. Which sucks. I am sure of one thing and that is that I am not going to show anyone this place. It might be a little bit selfish but I don't care at all. I stayed up for hours before I got tired. Before I drifted off to sleep I promised myself that I will come here more frequent. And I have to deal with Bellamy tommorrow. Which I am not to happy about. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 924 20
Dakota Kane is sent down to the ground with the rest of the 100. Now she has to worry about her new found friends, the self proclaimed leaders, and k...
105K 2.2K 21
Beth is back, along with the rest of the 100, well what's left of them. After leaving with Lincoln and Octavia to get Octavia help, things change. Li...
264K 5K 25
' She's a lost girl in her own little world, she looks so happy but she seems so sad. ' - disclaimer: i do not own the 100! all rights to the creator...
26.8K 729 18
In which the twin sister of Wells Jaha finds herself on earth, with her best friends, falling in love with their leader. [the 100] [s1-s7] [Bellamy B...