Once Upon a Kiss

By FeatherMemories

"Kiss me a hundred times when you come back, pinky swear?" Daniel and Kristina were best friends ever since t... More

READ THIS IF YOU'RE NICE
Once Upon a Kiss
Chapter 1 - The Reunion
Chapter 2 - The Start of a Bad Relationship
Chapter 3 - The Annoying New Student
Chapter 4 - A Date with Ms. President
Chapter 5 - The Childhood Promise
Chapter 6 - The Hundred Kisses
Chapter 7 - Dangerous Relationship
Chapter 8 - Fire and Ice
Chapter 9 - The Master and His Slave
Chapter 10 - The Intruder
Chapter 11 - The Kiss of Death
Chapter 12 - Enter Annoying New Student #2
Chapter 13 - Daniel's Rival
Chapter 14 - Ella's Plan
Chapter 15 - The Huge Discovery
Chapter 16 - Lizzy and Ella
Chapter 17 - The Confrontation
Chapter 18 - Daniel, The Life Guard
Chapter 19 - Double Trouble
Chapter 20 - The Evil Genius
Chapter 21 - Daniel's Command
Chapter 23 - The Triple Date
Chapter 24 - Daniel's Ex?
Chapter 25 - Denial
Chapter 26 - Unrevealed Secrets
Chapter 27 - Daniel's Apology
Chapter 28 - Payback
Chapter 29 - Backfire
Chapter 30 - Under the Same Roof (Day One)
Chapter 31 - Sharing the Bed
Chapter 32 - Spilling the Dirt
Chapter 33 - Under the Same Roof (Day Two)
Chapter 34 - The Picture
Chapter 35 - Playing Dumb
Chapter 36 - Kristopher's Pride
Chapter 37 - Kristopher's Apology
Chapter 38 - Lizzy's Return
Chapter 39 - The Call
Chapter 40 - Going Japanese-Daniel!
Chapter 41 - The First Move
Chapter 42 - The Early Christmas Presents
Chapter 43 - One Kiss Short
Chapter 44 - Evading Mistletoes
Chapter 45 - Confessions! The Drunken Date
Chapter 46 - The New Promise
Chapter 47 - The Butthead Boyfriend
Chapter 48 - The Boys' Surprise
Chapter 49 - Fun in a Faux Beach
Chapter 50 - Bye-Bye Butthead, Octopus-head
Chapter 51 - Too Little Too Late
Chapter 52 - The Surprise Son
Chapter 53 - Daniel's Enigma
Chapter 54 - Secret Superstar
Chapter 55 - Commencing: The Marriage Interview
Chapter 56 - The Sleepover
Chapter 57 - The Girls' Resolve
Chapter 58 - The Big Mess
Chapter 59 - Game Over
Chapter 60 - Birthday Wish
Epilogue
IF YOU READ THIS I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
READ THIS IF YOU LOVE ME
NEW VERSION IS OUT!

Chapter 22 - The Kidnapping

175K 2.9K 634
By FeatherMemories

A/N: Dedicated to UnePetitPissenlit for the wonderful cover. It's at the side. Thanks! =))

_________________________________________________

     Kristina woke up early this Tuesday morning. After doing her daily routine of bathing, dressing, eating and brushing, she went outside to wait for Daniel. Her fiance usually drives them both to school. She was feeling a bit nervous to see him again, ever since he made his command yesterday.

     She still remembered his serious face. He wasn't kidding around when he told her to "not fall in love with Kristopher." She thought it was a useless command for she knew that she will never fall for anybody, especially that annoying boy. She got a bit curious as to why of all the things he could ask her, he just made a simple command like that.

     Kristina was getting more confused. She glanced at her watch and noticed she was a bit too early today, maybe that's why Daniel wasn't there yet. When all of a sudden she saw a black BMW driving towards her house. At first she thought it was Daniel's, but when she found out it wasn't, she just ignored it and glimpsed at her watch every few seconds.

     The car parked right in front of her, so it wasn't easy to avoid staring at it. It was so clean and shiny. "Lucky rich bastards. Showing off early in the morning." she thought. It bothered her unto why it stopped in front of her house. Suspicion rose as she stared intensely at the vehicle.

     All of a sudden, two men wearing pitch-black eyeglasses went out of the car and walked formally towards her. She took a step back as they asked her a simple question. "Are you Miss Tinz?"

     Hearing that annoying nickname, she instantly knew who this expensive car belonged to. "Kristopher..." she gritted her teeth. What did he want now? And how did he manage to find out where she lived? She was hoping that Daniel would arrive at any minute now, but there was still no sight of him anywhere.

       "Come with us, Miss Tinz," bodyguard #1 said.

       "Why? I'm gonna be late for class."

       "Miss Tinz, please don't resist or we'll have to use force. Orders from the young master," bodyguard #2 stated. Kristina was getting pissed off. She glared at the both of them upon clenching her fists.

       "Are you threatening me?"

       "No, we are simply requesting you to come with us," their persistence were getting in her nerves. She sighed heavily and walked back to their front door. Not until one of the men grabbed her by the arms.

     Instantly, she gripped bodyguard #1's arm and threw him down successfully. Bodyguard #2 ran to get her but he failed when she kicked him straight at his beautifully, polished face. Kristina smirked. "Don't you monkeys dare touch me. Tell your boss monkey to leave me alone."

     She didn't notice three other bodyguards in black suits and sunglasses creep behind her. The moment she realized them, they had already caught her arms and held her mouth so she couldn't scream. They dragged her inside the vehicle and quickly left. Kristina yelled, but muffles only came out. She was kidnapped, and she felt a bit scared.

     As soon as the black BMW trailed off, Daniel arrived. He saw those men drag his fiancee's feet inside the car with complete force. He silently followed the car. While he was driving, his hands gripped the wheel tightly, but his expressionless face stayed the same. "Walls, you bastard," he cursed.

     When the car stopped, Kristina was pulled into a large building. She wasn't too familiar with it since she had never been in this part of the city before. She noticed a lot of cars and skyscrapers up ahead. She actually thought she was going to be brought to a dungeon and get tortured. Bless the innocent child for her creative and active imagination.

     Daniel parked behind the building so he wouldn't get seen, but his view was perfect. He saw Kristina stare blankly at her new surroundings. It wasn't soon until she found out where the bodyguards had brought her. She read the sign outside the shop with elegant lights and glitterati-styled colors: Pedro's Salon.

     She glared at the man holding her left arm, and then at the man holding her right. "You wouldn't..."

      "This is one of the best salons in the city, Miss Tinz." Bodyguard #4 explained. "I'm sure you will not be disappointed with the treatment you will receive."

      "No! NO!" she screamed. She was hoping at least one of the bystanders at the corners of the shop would help her, but no. They just stared at her getting dragged inside the salon against her will. It seemed like they were too afraid of the large, men in black. Talk about justice.

     Daniel wanted to go there now and skewer those old geezers, but he stayed calm and waited for her to come out. He knew Kristopher was stupid, but he wasn't stupid enough to do something horrible like hurt Kristina. He wouldn't dare. Somehow, he still trusted the guy. After all, they used to be best friends.

     Inside the salon, everything became blurry as it all happened too fast. A dozen people applied make-up on her face and at the same time, fixed her hair, did her nails and even massaged her shoulders. Kristina whimpered when some woman harshly plucked her eyebrows.

     After an hour or so, she was blindfolded and dragged back inside the car. Seeing that, Daniel chased after it. He was actually used to playing with Kristopher's silly games, but dragging Kristina in this was too much, and he was sure he was gonna kill him later. Not unless his fiancee kills him first, that is.

     When the car stopped, two men holding Kristina's both arms walked inside... the amusement park. Daniel sighed. He should've expected this from Kristopher. First he steals her, then tortures her with all that makeover, then after all that-- they were just going to a stinkin' amusement park?

       "Oh yeah," he remembered. "He said that he always wanted to go with Anne to the amusement park before."

      He watched as they dragged her on her feet towards the entrance. Daniel took off his seat-belt and secretly followed them from behind like a ninja. Nobody at all noticed his presence. They entered a big building which had a sign on the door saying: Authorized Personnel Only.

       Daniel scoffed. "I can sue this guy for kidnapping. Idiot. Moron."

     He noticed that Kristina wasn't resisting this time. She must have known who was behind all of these. And he knew that Kristopher was pretty much screwed for making her miss class.

Back at school...

       "Where's Kristina?" Ms. Stanford asked, homeroom was almost ending. Ella shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know ma'am."

       "It seems that Daniel and Kristopher aren't here too," their teacher added. All of them had funny expressions on their faces. Ella's grin was up to her ears. "Oh Tina. You better tell us what happened. You don't skip class for just anything, right?" she was giggling furiously.

     Kristina noticed that she was already inside a room, the bodyguards let go of her and gently closed the door. She can feel someone coming towards her, so she prepared herself and bit her lip. "Where are you, boss monkey?"

     Kristopher laughed. "I'm right here Tinz!!!"

     She abruptly took the blindfold off and glared at the young celebrity. "You'll pay for this, Walls."

       "I already did," he flashed a smile and flipped a gold Visa from his shirt pocket. "Look at you! You look great!"

     She did. She was wearing beige shorts, a flowery white blouse and a pair of cute flipflops. Her hair bounced below her waist, they curled it and her face looked so smooth and polished. "What the--"

       "Tinz you're so cute! Now I can't wait to show you off as my date!"

       "You octopus-head! You kidnapped me! I missed class! You are so dead." She said.

     She almost punched his nose but he quickly dodged. "Geez so violent! Calm down first!"

       "You messed-up bastard!" she threw an axe kick.

       "Wait! Wait!"

       "You'll see heaven in a minute!" she yelled furiously. Kristopher kept dodging.

       "No! No! You don't understand! Chill, Tinz!"

       "Stop calling me that!"

     From outside, everybody stopped and stared at that building. Muffled noises and crashes could be heard. The bodyguards wanted to go in, but they weren't allowed to, young master's orders, they said. Daniel creased his forehead and sighed. He was leaning his back at the corner of that room. "He's not gonna make it," he mumbled.

       "Tinz! Stop! Put... Put the chair down!"

       "Gladly!" she screamed, then nonchalantly dropped it on his foor.

       "Fuuuu--"

       "Young master..." bodyguard #3 whined from outside the door. He was sticking his ear against it so he could hear what all those noise was about. Kristopher hopped on one leg towards the desk and stuttered, "C-Calm down Tinz! Stay calm!"

       "Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?!"

     "Then..." Kristopher thought. "Poopy!"

     Daniel's eyes widened when he heard that name. He was already peeking on the window, and he mumbled something like, "This is stupid. Why am I doing this?"

     Kristina's vein throbbed and she clenched her fists. She glared intensely at him and cracked her knuckles. Walking slowly, she approached like a serial killer getting ready for his next victim. Kristopher almost screamed like a little girl.

     "Pathetic," Daniel said from outside the window.

       "No, no! Poop-- I mean Tinz! I'm sorry! Really! Please! You're scary!"

       "Don't you dare call me Poopy," she said. "Only one person is allowed to call me that."

     Kristopher's mouth twitched, wanting to grin and tease her, but he realized this wasn't really the best time. Daniel also listened closely from outside.

     Kristina hissed. She was still pissed off for skipping class. She was aiming to get that Perfect Attendance Award when she graduates, but now it was beyond her reach. And it was all this stupid guy's fault. "Heaven's too good for you," black Tina or demon pres or whatever they called her when she switched to spartan pres mode.

       "I'll send you straight to hell."

_________________________________________________

A/N: Incase you guys are wondering, no, she won't literally kill him. Hahaha. Poor Kristopher! I know he's annoying but I like him! Wait 'til you guys hear his real story! XD

P.S

I'll edit everything once the story is completed. If you noticed that the vocabulary and details I used were lame and plain, I meant to do that since I'm always in a rush. Going back to school tomorrow. Wish me luck. TTT___TTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 269 12
Our humble tale begins with a man who chances upon a dubious deal with an ancient being of questionable moral standing. Eventually, flesh grasped win...
1.2K 470 15
I moved closer to him. He made himself comfortable. I leaned in and rested my forehead on his. My eyes automatically closed and I sighed in contentme...
20.8K 612 26
"𝘒𝘪𝘥𝘴, 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘠/𝘕!!" " 𝘏𝘐 𝘠/𝘕!!" ╰┈➤ ✧.*𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Y/n comes back to the old Playtime Co. to find her...
4.4K 207 22
~ "I felt him chuckle into my skin as he made his way back up to my mouth. We kissed one last time before pulling away from each other. His eyes were...