Escape (Sonadow

By BattleBlack

I was captured. Turned in to darkness. I fight in mind. Will the Freedom Fighter and Shadow save Sonic from h... More

Sonic :Step 1
Shadow: Experiment
Shadow: Black
Sonic:The Testing Part1
Shadow:The Testing Part 2
Sonic:The Testing part 3
Shadow and Sonic:Ok
Sonic:All this Question
Shadow and Sonic
Shadow and Sonic
Shadow and Sonic:Drinking
Shadow
Sonic :Sorry
Shadow and Rouge:Talk
Sonic and Amy:Talk
Shadow and Sonic:His flowers
Sonic:Shadow part 1
Shadow:Its ok
Shadow:Understand
Sonic and Shadow: Wedding with Mephiles
Shadow:What I miss
Sonic and Shadow :A good Wedding
At the End
Sonic:Epilogue

Sonic:Save him

1.4K 26 3
By BattleBlack

I got Sally out of her cage. Sonic:Hi Sally Sally: Finally I think you forgot about me . Then the next thing I know the back wall was gone. Sonic: Look at that Tails bomb works. Sally:Sonic I told you not to let Tails use his bomb. Sonic:Sorry Sal but he really want to. Sally:Let's get out of here and we will talk about this later. I kicked some robot butt as we left. Then the speaker buzz and buzz Speaker 🔊: Sonic the hedgehog this is G.U.N. We have Shadow the hedgehog in our hands. If you don't come to the middle of the prison we will kill he . The message shocked me to my chore. Sally:Sonic we should think about this. I don't hear her I was are ready there. Sonic: LET HIM GO! Shadow was beaten blood everywhere on his body. Shadow wake up slowly. Shadow: Owwww how do my body hurt. Sonic what going on. G.u.n: We will give him back,If you come with us. Sonic:I kill you before you If know ! G.u.n: We plan for this if you kill us Shadow will die.He has poison in his body. We have the cure. Shadow: Sonic I be cuff Fine. Sonic: Shadow your going to die if I don't go . Shadow: Sonic cuff don't go .                 Sonic: I'll go with give Shadow the cure now .                                                                    G.u.n: Great let's go.                                      A man gave Shadow the cure and the forced me in the car.                                         Sonic:Shadow I love you.                               Shadow just looked at me with horror as they put a gas mask on me and to a needle in me legs . The needle had num my leg and the gas made me really tired. I black out looking at Shadow.          Thanks for reading 📖  have a nice day bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 841 23
When you get captured by Eggman, your whole life turns upside down. But when all seems lost, will an unlikely hero save you?
8.1K 357 19
SEQUEL TO THE EXPERIMENT seventeen years after Light is born, things seem perfect. However, nothing stays perfect for long. Light meets a new hedgeho...
2.4K 166 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...
3.9K 87 10
It's been a while since Sonic and Ruby started dating. Not only that but the Vytal festival tournament has finally begun! All seems to be going well...