๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‡๐€๐๐“๐Ž๐Œ ๐€๐๐†๏ฟฝ...

By MidnightShadow9103

๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™„๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚: ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ!๐˜–๐˜Š ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚: ๐˜–๐˜–... More

ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿท || ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•-๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ใ€—
ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿธ || ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ใ€—
ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿน || ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ใ€—
ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿบ || ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ใ€—
ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿป || ๐š‚๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐Ÿท๐šœ๐š ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐š ใ€—
ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿผ || ๐š‚๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐Ÿธ๐š—๐š ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐š ใ€—
ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿฝ || ๐™ฐ๐š–๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š” ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ใ€—
ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿฟ || ๐™ป&๐š ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ใ€—
ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ || ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ใ€—
ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท || ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ใ€—
ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ || ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ใ€—
ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน || ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐šž๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ใ€—
ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ || ๐š…๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ใ€—
ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป || ๐š‚๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š•'๐šœ ๐™พ๐šž๐š, ๐Ÿท๐šœ๐š ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐š ใ€—
Discord Server Plans
Status Update
Author Update

ใ€– ๐™ฒ๐™ท. ๐Ÿพ || ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ใ€—

1.8K 56 46
By MidnightShadow9103

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino, Kanzaki, Okuda, and Maehara were chilling in the cafe Isogai worked in after school.

"Ahhhh!~ Thank god school's over!" Kayano moaned in relief with a stretch.

"I hear ya." Sugino sighed, stretching his neck earning a satisfying crack. "My neck's all soar from crouching and ducking for too long."

"Are you okay, Sugino-kun?" Kanzaki asked the baseball geek worriedly.

He immediately straightened up with an obvious pink dusting his cheeks.

"Y-Yeah!" He answered too quickly and abruptly. Kanzaki looked taken aback for a moment before a gentle smile made its way on her lips.

"I'm glad." She said.

Sugino gulped to hide his giddiness. 'Kanzaki-san's worried about me!' He fanboyed in his head.

Maehara snickered at him and whispered to his friend. "You're so whipped."

"Shut up," Sugino whispered back.

So this is the arrangement of their seats. They were seated on couch seats so closest to the wall was Kanzaki, followed by Sugino, then Maehara. Opposite Kanzaki was Okudo, then Kayano, then Nagisa.

Nagisa smiled nervously as he watched the interaction in front of him.

"It's just like a romantic anime!" Kayano whispered to Nagisa who laughed weakly in response. There was no denying that it was just like a scene from a romantic anime.

"B-By the way!" Okudo spoke up. "Whatever happened to Karma-kun and Aimi-chan?"

"Yeah. They never came back. I hope they're okay." Isogai said in a worried tone. He happened to be passing by.

'Ikemen!'

"About that!" Nakamura suddenly popped up at their table and slammed her hands down.

"Where did you come from?!" Sugino and Maehara exclaimed but the faux blonde ignored the two.

"Karma just sent me a text. He and Aimi-chan went on a date!" She squealed.

Kayano squealed as well.

Maehara and Sugino jaw-dropped.

Isogai and Nagisa sweatdropped at the two other boys.

Kanzaki simply had an elegant-looking surprised expression.

"I know right!" Nakamura said to Kayano.

"Korosensei was looking for them a while ago and saw them in that popular amusement park nearby on a date. He sent me the pictures he took of them!" Nakamura said proudly.

'Why would he do that?!' Nagisa, Sugino, Maehara, and Isogai exclaimed in their heads.

It was no secret that Nakamura was almost as much of a teaser as Karma so they sincerely pitied what Aimi will go through the next day.

Anyway...

The photo was a picture of Aimi enjoying what looked to be a three scoop cup of strawberry ice cream with marshmallows and chocolate syrup on top and Karma enjoying his signature strawberry milk.

The next was of Aimi in a shooting gallery with Karma beside a stack of prizes and a crowd around her and a dumbfounded worker.

The next was of one with Karma gambling with a nervous stall owner and Aimi smiling nervously at the two.

Then Aimi feeding Karma a piece of her flavored fries.

Karma giving Aimi a red teddy bear that matched his hair.

But the last photo really took the cake.

It looked like a scene fresh out of a drama. It was obviously a lot after the previous photos as Korosensei had to go back to class.

The sun was setting and the angel-devil pair was on the open Ferris wheel. Aimi was leaning her head on Karma's shoulder, hugging her new red teddy bear, and Karma's head rested on top of hers. Karma's held his phone and his arm was positioned in a way where they can take a selfie. The background was a beautiful sunset with lights starting to turn on, giving the picture a romantic vibe.

"Dang... They really look like a couple." Maehara commented.

"Right!" Nakamura said.

"Kyaaa! They're so cute!" Kayano squealed.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Karma yawned as he walked into the dining room, ruffling his hair. Aimi was already seated in their assigned seats and eating their amazing breakfast and dressed in their uniforms.

"Good morning sleepy head." Aimi smiled at Karma and he pouted at her.

"You should know a pillow could never replace you, Angel-chan." He said to her and sat down at her left.

The breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, pancakes, and potato wedges.

"You're actually going to school?" Suzuka asked Karma incredulously.

"Angel-chan is forcing me to go." He groaned out then started eating. "Itadakimasu."

"Don't worry. While you were sleeping this morning, I watch some footage from yesterday. Terasaka snuck into campus after us and disabled the machine with packaging tape. Won't it be interesting to see how it goes?" Aimi asked Karma. "Thank you for the food."

He hummed and bit into a sausage. "Meh. We'll see." He shrugged nonchalantly.

Aimi sighed. 'Again, I worry for his future.' She thought.

She headed back to her room to brush her teeth, leaving the two boys behind.

Karma smirked once Aimi left. He pulled up his laptop and a game controller. He opened it and it showed a screen. He pressed around on his game controller and it followed Aimi into her bathroom.

The scene seemed normal at first; Aimi was simply brushing her teeth calmly.

But then Karma saw movement come from the bathtub. Different types of insects came crawling out. He grinned. Aimi absolutely hated insects.

As Aimi spit into the sink and gargled water and spit that out too, a centipede came crawling out through the drain. Aimi's eyes widened and she screamed and ran away. She didn't even see the insects behind her.

Karma was laughing so hard that they were almost crying but then was unable to dodge a bento thrown his way.

"Go prepare your own lunches!" Aimi roared at him and left grumpily.

Suzuka shot Karma an impressed look.

"Still worth it."

"Then Aimi-sama is correct, prepare your own bento."

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"8:29 and 35 seconds AM.

All systems go.

Power supply voltage: stable.

Operation system: normal.

Recording disk: normal.

Various device: normal.

No unnecessary elements found.

Program: START.

Verifying tasks.

Today's plans: attack per 215 before sixth period; continue analyzing target's evasion patterns..."

But as AIFA trailed off in her announcements of system analysis as she noticed that her screen was partially blocked.

"Eh."

She made a monotonous sound of surprise. She tried taking out her guns but the packaging tape completely held her.

'You'd think that genius scientists would think of a failsafe for this setback when they brought this machine to our class.' Aimi sweat-dropped.

"Korosensei, I cannot take out my guns like this. Please remove my restraints." AIFA demanded.

"Well, I don't know..." Korosensei said, hesitation and reluctance very evident.

"Is this your doing? Clearly it is harming me, in violation of your agreement." AIFA didn't stop talking as Terasaka interrupted her by throwing that role of packaging tape at her box.

"Wrong!" The oaf shouted. "It was me. You're a pain in the ass any way you look at it. Learn some common sense before you start firin' away, ya box of bolts."

Karma was leaning back on his chair with a smirk of amusement clear on his face. He didn't even have his head turned the machine's way and only looked at her through the corner of his eyes.

Aimi's head was on the table and looked at the machine with a blank look. She was very tense because she was holding back her eyes from analyzing the machine.

She may be mad at Karma but she still promised him after all.

"Well, machines don't know what common sense even is!" Sugaya said, quite happy that he didn't have to duck the entire day.

"We'll release you once class is over." Hara said, smiling apologetically at the machine.

"That's what you get. If we keep getting repeats of yesterday, we'll never learn anything." Sugino gave a piece of his own mind.

Aimi sighed as she calmly dodged all the stuff Karma was lightly throwing at her to gain her attention. However, she wouldn't give him the time of day.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Once the bell sounded for lunch time, Aimi immediately stood up and smoothly avoided Karma. She approached Rio who was with Kayano and smiled at them.

"Hey, wanna have lunch together?" She asked the two.

The two shared a surprised glance and looked behind the angel to see a pouting devil then looked back at the girl.

Kayano immediately bounced up. "Sure! It's really rare so why not snatch the opportunity, right, Nakamura-san?"

The blonde nodded with a grin. "Yep! Let's go eat outside."

The three girls smiled as they chatted on the way out. Nagisa, of course, immediately noticed Aimi was ignoring Karma which was rare.

"Karma-kun, what did you do this time?" Nagisa approached a sulking Karma with Sugino.

"Xavier-nii had insects he was experimenting on. I had them invade Angel-chan's bathroom." Karma said with a nonchalant shrug.

Meanwhile, Sugino and Nagisa were stunned frozen.

'NO ONE DOES THAT TO ANYONE!!!!! POOR AIMI-CHAN!!!!' They both screamed in their heads.

"W-Well, Aimi-chan likes flowers doesn't she?" Nagisa stuttered a bit since he was still in shock.

"Yeah. Aunty comes from a family of florists and Angel-chan took an interest. She especially likes white lilies and white lilacs." Karma said, wondering where Nagisa was going with this but then...lightbulb!

"You want me to give her a bouquet?" Karma asked the smiling feminine-looking male.

"Yeah!" Nagisa nodded his head.

Karma pondered over it. It wasn't such a bad idea.

"Don't have any other ideas at the moment. Why not?" Karma shrugged, giving of an air of nonchalance. "I should probably add some hyacinths in the bouquet too." Karma said with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Hya—what now?" Sugino asked with a clueless face. Karma chuckled at his clueless expression.

"Hyacinth. It's a flower that means sorry." Karma explained and Sugino made an 'o' with his mouth, making a face of realization.

Backtracking a bit, he suddenly had a very surprised expression.

"YOU CAN ACTUALLY APOLOGIZE IN A ROMANTIC MANNER?!?!"

Nagisa sweat-dropped while Karma was stunned a bit. He then chuckled at Sugino.

"Oh ye of little faith, Sugino-kun. I can be romantic if I want to. But only for my precious, Angel-chan.~" Karma chuckled.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"Aimi-chan, where is Karma-kun?" Korosensei asked the doodling assassin.

"I apologize, Korosensei. I have no idea where that no good troublemaker is." Aimi said with an angelic smile and an *absolute zero level cold aura.

The class all sweat-dropped and yelled in their heads.

'That's cold! Colder than cold!'

"I-I see," Korosensei said nervously. That cold aura reminded him of her first assassination attempt on him. Noticing this, Aimi grinned deviously in her head as an assassination plan formed in her head. However, it required Karma's assistance.

The thought of the two brought a furious feeling in her body. She returned to her favorite venting relieving activity; drawing.

She ended up drawing Karma and bonked her head on the desk softly so she wouldn't disrupt the class.

'Why? Even when I'm mad at him I still think about him. Though...' Aimi turned her head to look at Karma's desk and a sense of emptiness filled her. 'It's been a while since I didn't know what he's up to.'

She straightened up and flipped to another page of her pastel pink notebook.

'I don't like it.'

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Soo...

Aimi was still ignoring Karma and hanging out more with Kayano and Nakamura. Kayano and Nakamura couldn't help but sweat-drop at Aimi's slightly depressing aura. They had an unintentional sleepover at Nakamura's place.

They were planning to study together for a math test but ended up staying over too long. This led to an impromptu sleepover with new learning and happenings that are best left unsaid.

Now to Aimi's dilemma: she barely had any sleep because she didn't have Karma by her side.

Despite his name, Karma was like her good luck charm. She couldn't sleep without him because he chased her nightmares away. He kept her and made her feel safe.

He was there at her lowest.

He was there at her highest.

He was there at her best.

He was there at her worst.

He was there.

It felt wrong without him by her side.

Aimi woke up the next day and noticed that based on the position of the rising sun, it was around half past 5. She sighed wearily and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She was finally able to fall asleep around 2 in the morning after hours of tossing and turning. Unfortunately, her body was accustomed to waking up between 5 to 6 in the morning so she unluckily only had 3 hours of sleep.

Aimi got her phone and turned off her 6 AM alarm before it rang. She always had it on as a precaution in case she didn't wake up before 6. The reason she usually wakes so early is because she usually takes so long to get ready and at the same time is usually the one to make lunch for both Xavier and Karma.

Aimi glances at Kayano and smiles when she sees the girl still fast asleep. They both occupied the freed room that was available in Nakamura's house and luckily, it had a bath as well. Aimi cleaned up her futon then got her uniform from yesterday and some necessities she had in her schoolbag—which she has as a just-in-case sort of thing because her mother is really cautious, especially since she hangs with Karma a lot.

She entered the washroom, taking a long shower, using the time to think about whether she should avoid or approach Karma that day. She sighed and shook her head. 'Wow, two sighs and it's only been about half an hour.' She thought to herself as she dried herself with an available towel. She dressed in her underwear, thoroughly cleaned her face, properly dried her hair and combed it, applied the special cream her brother made to slowly make scars fade away, then finally put on her uniform and tied her hair in its signature style.

Aimi cleaned up any mess she made and left her folded and used towel in the hamper available. She exited the bathroom and smiled fondly when she saw Kayano still fast asleep but now in a different sleeping position. She stealthily slipped put of the room and headed into the living room where they left their bags.

Aimi opened her organized bag and immediately saw her phone, taking it out and powering it on. She was immediately bombarded by texts and missed calls from both Karma and Xavier. She checked the battery and luckily it was still 51% so it should still survive her the whole day.

She sweat-dropped at all the absurd conclusions her brother made, from being kidnapped by rival companies to eloping with some guy she never told him. She just seen-zoned him without a single reply to him. She trusts that Arthur informed him that she was simply at a sleepover with friends then she just plain ignored Karma'd texts.

She pocketed her phone in one of the blazer's pockets and entered the kitchen/dining room area to see that Nakamura's mother was already up and making breakfast.

"Good morning, ma'am." Aimi said all of a sudden and Nakamura's mother jumped in surprise. The woman didn't notice the teen enter the room at all, or that the girl was even awake.

'Rio wasn't kidding when she said this girl was almost like a phantom.' The mother thought to herself, her hand over her heart to calm her erratic heartbeat.

"Good morning, Aimi-chan! What are you doing up early?" The woman asked as she returned to her previous task: collecting ingredients.

"I'm usually already awake at this hour. Sorry if I startled you. Is there anything I can help with?" Aimi asked politely.

"Oh, if you could please set the table that would be much appreciated." Nakamura's mother said.

"Gladly." Aimi said with an earnest smile and went to work immediately.

Nakamura's mother sighed wistfully as she started cooking. "Why couldn't my Rio be like you? You're such a darling! How did you end up in that wretched E-class anyway?" Nakamura's mother asked carelessly.

After meeting Nakamura's mother yesterday, Aimi already knew that her friend's mother was just like the other parents' who despised the E-class. The mother was happy to know that Aimi was one of the top students in school since the woman had hope, thinking that her daughter will finally be out of the E-class since she was friends with Aimi.

The question itself though, definitely caught Aimi off guard. Her bangs cast a shadow over her eyes but she didn't stop setting up the table.

"...I missed many days of class. So many to the point that I was suspended for it then shipped off to E-class." Aimi said monotonously but Nakamura's mother didn't seem to catch her tone and unease and Aimi knew that so before the woman could ask further she quickly escaped by saying, "I've finished setting the table so I'll go check on, Kayano-san."

"Oh, alright dear." Nakamura's mother said, disappointed that Aimi was leaving so soon but Aimi on the other hand, couldn't be more happy to leave. She absolutely hated prying questions and adding the fact that Nakamura's mother was like those disgusting main campus animals, the assassin was more than happy to leave.

Aimi made her way upstairs and entered the room she slept in. She saw that Kayano was still fast asleep and proceeded to wake her up. She started shaking the girl gently and sure enough, the girl started to awaken.

"Aimi-chan?" The green-haired girl asked groggily.

"Good morning, Kayano-san." Aimi greeted the girl softly.

Kayano sat up with a yawn and stretched, hearing satisfying cracks before slumping down again, rubbing her eyes. She then slapped her face hard making Aimi flinch.

'So loud.' The assassin thought with a sweat-drop.

"Good morning, Aimi-chan!" Kayano greeted the girl energetically with a cheerful smile on her face.

"Kayano-san is really cheerful, huh?" Aimi thought aloud.

"Eh?" Kayano looked at Aimi in surprise, shocked by her sudden statement.

"Oh, I don't find anything wrong with it." Aimi said hastily. "I just find it refreshing."

"Thank you, Aimi-chan! The world is just full of dullness nowadays and I know some people find it hard to smile so I make sure to smile for them! Especially for you Aimi-chan, you've been a great friend to me so I'm hoping that I can at least cheer you up since you!ve been so down these days." Kayano said cheerfully.

Aimi stared at the smiling girl in front of her in surprise before giving her a genuine smile and said with a light blush on her cheeks, "Thank you, Kayano-san."

Kayano gave a mock pout and said, "Mou, we're friends Aimi-chan! Call me 'Kaede-chan' from now on!"

Aimi giggled and nodded. "Okay, Kaede-chan."

"That goes for me too, Aimi. Call me 'Rio-chan'!" The two heard a voice from the door and they turned to see Rio standing there, leaning on the doorframe.

"Peeping tom!" Kayano screamed pointing at Rio as if she were a criminal.

Aimi laughed nervously at this. "Good morning, Rio-chan."

Nakamura lunged at Aimi and glomped her, rubbing her cheek against hers. "Oh Aimi, you're so cute and precious! Good morning to you too, Angel-chan." The faux blonde gushed.

Kayano pouted at Nakamura and complained to her, "You're ruining my heart-to-heart with Aimi-chan, Rio-chan!"

Nakamura stuck her tongue out playfully at Kayano which resulted to Kayano pouting even more. Aimi just smiled in amusement at the scene. Just then, Nakamura's father entered the scene quite rudely.

"Rio! Stop holding up your classmates or you'll all be late. Do you want to ruin their records too? Aimi'll be especially affected by this since she could leave that dead-last class and being tardy would ruin her opportunity." Nakamura's father scolded his daughter harshly.

Nakamura simply rolled her eyes at her father and let go of Aimi. "Okay, okay. Just shut up, would ya." Nakamura said, equally as rudely.

"Why you—Sorry for her behavior, girls. Rio, get dressed and go down already! Don't make me repeat myself twice!" Her father gave one last hard stare at Nakamura before leaving, most likely to eat breakfast.

Nakamura watched her father leave before giving out an exasperated sigh once he was out of earshot. "Man, he's such a pain." She groaned out.

Aimi patted Nakamura's head, trying to console the frustrated girl. "There, there Rio-chan. There, there." After Aimi said this, she stood up then looked at the two and said, "I'll go and help your mother with breakfast, Rio-chan. You two should start getting ready already."

"Yes, Mother." The two other girls said in unison in a playful manner.

"Good, children." Aimi played along with them and said this in a playful manner as well.

The three giggled and Kayano and Nakamura went to get ready while Aimi went back downstairs. She entered the dining area to see Nakamura's father already sitting at the head of the dining table with the day's paper and a cup of coffee. Nakamura's mother was still cooking breakfast for them but some food was already plated and ready to be placed on the table such as a plate full of bacon, a plate full of waffles, and a huge bowl of rice.

"I can place those on the table already if you want?" Aimi offered to Nakamura's mother. Nakamura's parents jumped in surprise at the sudden appearance of Aimi.

"Aimi-chan! Please try to appear without raising my blood temperature." Nakamura's mother begged the younger female.

Aimi smiled apologetically though she didn't actually feel apologetic. Call her heartless but she could honestly care less about a mother who didn't care for her daughter only because the daughter wasn't academically successful.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but can I help you with anything else?" Aimi asked politely. Nakamura's mother beamed at the extra help being offered to her by Aimi.

"Can you plate the bacon, waffles, and rice already?" Nakamura's mother requested.

"Of course," Aimi said obediently and did as told. Right after, Aimi made a request.

"Ma'am, may I cook lunches for Rio-chan, Kaede-chan, and I? I promise I won't mess up the kitchen." Aimi asked sweetly Nakamura's mother, putting on the look her father and brother can never resist when she wants something.

Nakamura's mother internally cooed at Aimi's adorable look. "Of course, Aimi-chan! The bento boxes are in the left-most cupboard." The older woman said.

"Thank you, Ma'am," Aimi said, still sporting the same adorable look. She then got to cooking lunches for Nakamura, Kayano, and herself. She was close to cooking her brother's favorite food but then remembered she wasn't cooking for him.

Nakamura and Kayano finally came down, happily chattering about the day's events.

"Then maybe if we corner him, he can tell us where he'll do the deed!" Nakamura said excitedly.

"You're brilliant, Rio-chan!" Kayano said in awe at Nakamura's plan.

"Corner who, exactly?" Aimi asked the two, just finishing putting rice in the last bowl. She then placed the filled bowl on the table.

Nakamura and Kayano both looked jumped and both looked like a deer caught in headlights. They started blubbering excuses and Aimi rolled her eyes.

"It's Karma, isn't it?" Aimi asked dryly, staring at them dead in the eyes. Nakamura and Kayano both froze and sweat dripped down their foreheads. At first glance, Aimi was definitely not scary but she made quite the impression on their class when she first came. They do not want to get on her bad side.

"Uh...um...well...you see..."

"What?! Pftt! Hehe...we were...with sensei..."

Aimi stared at them with a displeased expression and the tension was getting thick that Nakamura's parents were looking at the three with a nervously.

'What tension!' The two adults thought.

"Um..." Nakamura's mother cut in the teens' heads all turned to her. "It's almost time for school so why don't you all forget about breakfast and just by a snack in the station. Here are your bentos that Aimi-chan made. Bye-bye now!"

Nakamura promptly pushed them all out of the house and gave one last yell of "have a safe trip!" before shutting the door with a sigh of relief.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

As soon as Nakamura, Kayano and Aimi entered the classroom, they were immediately met with a surprise that far surpassed yesterday's (i.e. the AIFA).

"Ah! Nakamura-san, Kayano-san, Aimi-sama, good morning! Isn't today's weather just wonderful!" The new and improved AIFA greeted them cheerily.

Nakamura, Kayano, and Aimi were all rendered silent at the sudden shock and one could just imagine three dots appear one by one above their heads. Suddenly, as if a switch was flipped, all at once the three exclaimed: "What the hell?!"

"That's what we thought too." Sugino said from where he and Nagisa were, which was right in front of AIFA.

"What's with this major 180?" Nakamura asked dryly.

At that moment, Korosensei made his entrance. Automatically, AIFA greeted the teacher.

"To help her fit in, I gave her a full-body LCD display as well as body—and uniform—modeling software. I put it together myself for ¥606,000." Korosensei explained AIFA's new experience.

As AIFA's blabbed about some cheery and cheezy shit, Aimi pondered over the software Korosensei claims to have made. 'I swear I've seen this kind of software before. Korosensei couldn't possibly have been able to get chops for this high-tech stuff at only ¥606,000 since they would have to be especially modified to fit Autonomously Intelligent Fixed Artillery's body.' Aimi thought critically to herself.

"Add to that her rich expression and cheerful conversation skills plus the vast amounts of software and memory necessary to run it all: another ¥1,103,000!" Korosensei added.

Aimi deadpanned as she remembered this particular software now. 'Ah... Onii-chan...' She thought, remembering to when she accidentally walked in on him sweet-talking this software he made.

Flashback

"Ah.~ My precious software, your beautiful personality will get me millions after billions after trillions of minions under my thumb.~ If only I could marry you.~"

Xavier then proceeded to smooching the drive containing the software and Aimi was left behind the crack of the door, staring in disgust at he brother who was now snuggling it like a teddy bear.

Aimi felt a cold chill go down her spine. 'I'm scarred.' She thought shakily.

End

"All I have left in my wallet...is a measly ¥5!"

"What's this? What's with the air of bemusement so early in the morning?" Karma finally entered with...Okuda by his side.

Aimi's eyes turned blank and her posture was now one of indifference but if you were as close to her and observant as Nagisa was, you would see how her jaw clenched and her hands gripped her gun tighter.

Karma didn't even acknowledge her anymore as he passed by her.

"Karma-kun, you're early." Nagisa said gaped in shock.

"Meh." Karma gave an indifferent shrug. "Nothing to do at home so might as well come here and kill the octopus, right?"

Nagisa gave a chuckle and nodded in understanding.

Aimi's looked down, her bangs covering one of her eyes.

Nagisa and Sugino can see that this feud between Karma and Aimi is already taking its toll on the latter.

The two boys looked at each other, the feeling of concern for Aimi both evident on their faces. Kayano and Nakamura (yes they were still there) looked at each other with a look of determination.

"Aimi-chan, tell us about what you made us for lunch!" Kayano said cheerfully, pulling along Aimi towards the direction if her seat.

"Yeah, yeah! And after we can talk about that assassination plan we were talking about last night. Maybe we could finally successfully get a real good look at him naked this time."

"Rio-chan!" Kayano looked at Nakamura in shock.

"It would definitely be good for assassination purposes if we do see him stark naked." Aimi said with an angelic smile.

"Aimi-chan?! And how can you say that with that angelic smile?!" Kayano looked even more shocked at Aimi's words.

Nakamura and Aimi just laughed naturally as Kayano looked at them scandalously.

Sugino and Nagisa looked at the three laughing girls before they turned back to Karma who was also looking at them.

"Hey Karma, have you apologized yet?" Sugino asked Karma worriedly.

Karma smiled easily, hiding his inner turmoil. "Relax Sugino.~ I have it all planned out." The troublemaker said lightly.

"I admire your aloofness to this situation." Nagisa deadpanned.

"Will you really be okay?" Sugino said with a sweat-drop.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"The plants in the garden are turning lovely and green. Spring is over, and the coming summer smells so pleasant!"

"She got hella cute overnight!" Okajima said in a perverted way. Nothing new.

"That is the fixed artillery...right?" Mimura asked, still unable to belief that this is the AIFA from yesterday.

"Don't be fooled! It's just some program that the octopus loaded up. It might act nice, but a machine's a machine. It's still gonna start attacking out of nowhere, the dumb box o' bolts." Terasaka cut in as rude as ever.

"I understand how you feel, Terasaka-san. I was like that. Until yesterday. Box of bolts... I-I don't know what to say." Ritsu cried.

"Aw, you made her cry." Kataoka said, guilt-tripping Terasaka.

"Terasaka-kun made a 2D girl cry." Hara followed.

"That takes heartless to a whole new level." Aimi agreed with a disappointed shake of her head.

"Cut it out! People'll take that the wrong way!" Terasaka shouted.

"I think it's wonderful. 2D... A woman's not a woman until she loses that third D." Takebayashi said.

"Takebayashi! That's your first line?!"

"Are you sure?"

"But don't worry, everybody. Korosensei taught me the importance of working together. I'll hold off my own assassination attempts until I have your approval. That way, you'll come to like me." AIFA said, back to being cheery again.

Aimi sweat-dropped and thought, 'Of course Onii-san would program an AI to be bipolar.'

"So please, be nice to her. Of course...though I may have given her certain upgrades, I didn't touch anything on her killer instincts." Korosensei

"Indeed!" Ritsu cheered and brought out her guns, startling those around her.

"If you want to kill me, I imagine she'll prove a formidable ally." Korosensei grinned deviously with tools slipping between his teeth.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"Oh, wow!"

"Whoa, you can make stuff like this inside you?"

Okano and Kurahashi were in awe at the mini-replica of a famous statue that AIFA made. Sugaya, Hara, and Yada were also examining the mini-statue in fascination.

"Yes! I contain supplies of certain plastic that I can mold freely. I can make anything if I have the data, not just guns!" AIFA explained and immediately Aimi was staring at AIFA with stars in her eyes.

"That's pretty cool! Try making some flowers!" Yada suggested.

"Understood. I will gather flower data." AIFA complied immediately.

"Thanks!"

"Check, Chiba-kun!" AIFA turned to another gathering of people (Maehara, Kataoka, Fuwa) who were watching Chiba and AIFA playing shogi.

"Three matches in and I already can't win," Chiba said in despair and laid his head on the shogi board, the pieces still on it.

"She learns so fast," Maehara commented in amazement.

"It's amazing." Fuwa added in equal amazement but then gasped making the others look at her in confusion. "Ooh! There was this manga where an AI-controlled the world through electronic drugs!"

"Do you refer to the super-popular detective manga that was serialized in a major magazine and made into an anime?" Ritsu piped in.

"How come you know about that but not about flowers?" Fuwa asked in confusion.

That's when Nakamura and Aimi approached AIFA as well.

"Korosensei was the one who updated her so he probably gave her information that would help her appeal to us all better," Nakamura commented.

Aimi perked up then ran in front of AIFA.

"Then, then, then, can you make a nuclear bomb in the form of a grenade? Or an arrow that will never miss its target? Or a katana so sharp that it'll cut you just by looking at it?Or a toxic poison that completes disintegrates humans into nothingness from the inside?" Aimi fired AIFA questions one after another with stars in her eyes. At her last request, everyone stared at Aimi in horror.

'WHAT WOULD YOU NEED THAT POISON FOR?!?!' The people who happened to be nearby (Maehara, Chiba, Fuwa, Kataoka, Hara, Sugaya, Yada, Okano, Kurahashi, Nakamura) all screamed in their heads.

"Yes, I can! It'll take a while since those are completely new weapons that have never been created before but I can definitely do it, Aimi-sama!" AIFA said cheerily and the surrounding people paled at that while Aimi was in heaven at the thought of the new weapons she would possess.

Sugino, Nagisa, Kayano, and Korosensei were all standing a little ways away from the large group clustering around AIFA. Sugino gave a chuckle and said, "She ended up being really popular!"

"Yeah, she can do lots of things at once and make whatever she wants!" Kayano added, agreeing with Sugino.

"Oh, shoot!" Korosensei cried out in distress. The three students looked at him with curiosity. At this point, there was no need to worry about what could possibly be distressing their eccentric and drama-queen-of-a-teacher and any more.

"What's wrong?" Nagisa asked the creature.

"Her character type is just like mine!" Korosensei said in a low and threatening voice.

"It's nothing like yours!"

"I went and upgraded her, and now she's encroaching on my popularity!" Korosensei said nervously, disregarding what Nagisa said.

"Look, class! I can put on a human face too, you know!" Korosensei gathered everyone's attention. "See? I just need to change my skin color a little, and..."

Korosensei's face formed an illustration akin to a creepy, cartoon character.

"Creepy!" Mimura voiced out everyone's opinion on the transformation. As a result, Korosensei went to sulk, as usual.

"Mimura-kun...looked at my face...and called it 'creepy'!"

Too used to the scene, everyone just smiled then returned to what they were previously doing. Though, some were a bit exasperated at Korosensei's display of self-pity.

"Hey, why don't we pick a name for her? 'Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery is a bit of a mouthful." Kataoka suggested, now looking at Ritsu again.

"Sure is."

"Let's see... Why don't' we take one word in Japanese?"

"Like 'jiritsu' for 'autonomous'?"

"Yeah!" Fuwa spoke up. "How about 'Ritsu,' then?"

"Cop-out." Chiba commented immediately.

"What? It's cute!" Fuwa said defensively.

"Ritsu..." 'Ritsu' tested it out, looking down.

"You okay with it?" Maehara asked.

Ritsu looked up and was met with the five smiling faces of Maehara, Fuwa, Hara, Okano, and Yada.

"I love it! So please...call me 'Ritsu'!" She responded immediately with a bright smile.

The only people who were neutral or displeased about Rits were Terasaka ad his gang and Karma. Nagisa approached Karma with a smile and said, "This might just work out."

Karma hummed in a 'you-really-think-so' kind of way and said, "I wonder. It's like Terasak said: she's just following Korosensei's program. It's not like machines have free will. Even if they were made by someone like Xavier-nii. Wherever she goes from here, it's up to the guys who built her."

The two boys looked at majority of the class surrounding the newly named robot.

Karma's eyes zeroed in on Aimi grinning with Nakamura as they talked about the ring the ravenette received from her brother.

"The plan is finally ready." Karma thought.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

The next day...

"Good morning, everybody."

"The higher-ups have clarified your agreement. According to them, any unauthorized modification will also be considered 'harm.'" Karasuma said, looking at Korosensei then turned to Terasaka and said, "The same goes for you. If you restrict her functionality of cause any damage, you'll be asked to pay compensation."

Terasaka flinched then looked away with a click of his tongue.

"Koizumi." Karasuma addressed the girl and she tilted her head in curiosity. "Your brother has also been given a notice and the owner's took all of his upgrades as compensation."

Karma and Aimi outwardly showed their reactions to that statement in the form of a grimace. 'There'll be a blood bath in Norway.' They both thought.

"These are her ownders' wishes. We have to comply." Karasuma said but he clearly doesn't like it.

"Owners? I don't know about that. I'd like to put my student's feelings before those of her parents." Korosensei said.

"Will we be okay today?" Aimi whispered to Karma.

"Who knows? But if every my lap is open as always, Angel-chan.~" Karma whispered with a wink.

Aimi blushed then looked down, choosing to say nothing.

"You two are back to acting disgusting. Ugh." Terasaka off-handedly commented and this resulted in a table being thrown at him.

"Agh!"

"Terasaka!"

"Where'd that table even come from?!"

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

It was first period and everyone was on edge. They were dreading the moment Ritsu starts shooting like a maniac again. The students could barely focus in class. The only exception is Karma who's reading the textbook calmly as Korosensei discusses.

The students kept glancing back at Ritsu warily and their bodies were tense as they prepared themselves.

'If she's been updated...'

'Are we looking at another all-day assault?'

'Man, what a pain in the ass.'

Ritsu's body started to light up and her screen turned on, depicting the algorithm.

Aimi studied the algorithm and was shocked. 'Wait a minute. This is...'

'Here it comes!'

"Here we go."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Everyone gaped in shock as instead of anti-sensei BBs raining down on them, delicate petals gently fell upon them and instead of guns, Ritsu presented them with bouquets of beautiful flowers.

"I promised I'd make flowers. Korosensei and Xavier-sama made 985 improvements to my body. My master judged most of them irrelevant to assassination and removed them, deleted them, and restored my factory defaults. But from what I have learned of the E-Class, I myself decided that my ability to cooperate was essential to assassination, so before it was deleted, I hid the relevant software in a corner of my memory." Ritsu said in her monotonous voice.

"Wonderful! Ritsu-san, this must mean..." Korosensei didn't need to finish his statement.

"Yes! I have defied my master of my own free will!" Ritsu said in her more expressive voice, appearing on screen in the form Xavie and Korosensei programmed her to be.

Karma gave a small chuckle as he observed all the flowers and commented, "Nice one!"

"So pretty." Aimi said with a serene smile as she watched all the petals dance and some land on her cupped hands.

"Korosensei, does this mean I'm going through a rebellious phase? Am I a bad girl?" Ritsu asked timidly.

"Not at all! You're a third-year junior high school student, and a fine one at that!"

And so the E-Class gained another member. Now there are twenty-eight of them trying to kill Korosensei.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 24.4K 26
'Horrible. That's what my life is. Horrible.' (Y/n) (L/n) is a 14-year-old girl that recently got moved down to the lowest class of her school, Kunug...
573K 17.2K 47
This is a story based on the anime Assassination Classroom, both season 1 and season 2. As the title states, this is an x reader which means that the...
9.7K 394 12
[ DISCONTINUED ] Karma Akabane, a young yet skilled assassin. His newest mission brings him to Kunugigaoka Junior High, his target is the same as all...
91.5K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~โ™กโ™ก You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...