Second Chance *Fast and Furio...

By Tweetybird1998

This is a story about a girl who falls in love with Dominic Toretto's son. *Disclaimer: I do not own any of... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

594 14 6
By Tweetybird1998

It's been a month since Natalie was shot and I, along with everyone besides Matt and Alex found out about her baby. Nat got out a week ago and hasn't been happy about not being able to do anything and having to be on bed rest, but she has no choice on that. Matt and I have been getting all this information from Dom and the others since we left to go to our new, well new to me and Makenna, Puerto Rico.

"Momma." Makenna said pulling on my pant leg. Within the last month Makenna learned how to walk, and speak a bit more which made me so proud.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked. We were standing on the balcony looking out at the beach.

"Up!" She squealed, making me smile. I bent down and picked her up so she could see more.

"Momma, nom nom?" Makenna asked wanting food.

"Are you hungry again?" I asked her considering we just ate like half an hour ago. She nodded making me laugh, "Okay my bottomless girl, let's get you a snack." I told her then walked inside carrying her. We walked into the kitchen. I stuck her in her highchair and opened the fridge looking for something, like apple sauce for her to eat.

"Hey." Matt greeted as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Hi." I replied smiling as I turned in his arms holding applesauce in my hand.

"Makenna hungry again?" Matt asked laughing.

"Yes. She is bottomless today." I replied while laughing a bit as I moved out of his arms, opened the applesauce, grabbed Makenna's baby spoon and handed them to her.

"I wonder where she puts it all." Matt wondered chuckling/

I giggled, "I don't know."

"She must be growing or something." Matt responded grabbing a water out of the fridge, "Want one?" He asked holding up a water bottle.

I nodded and he gave me one, "Thanks. Yeah she must be." I replied opening the water bottle and taking a sip.

"What are you up to today?" Matt asked.

"Hmm, good question. No idea." I replied laughing a bit. I noticed Makenna was done eating so I walked over and took the empty container and the spoon from her and stuck them in the sink. I walked back over to Makenna and took her out of the highchair and stuck her down on the ground.

"Sounds like you're having tons of fun today." Matt responded sarcastically.

"Oh yeah. It's going to be a blast. What about you?" I asked while laughing.

"I was going to work on my car a bit. Maybe sit on the beach." Matt answered with a shrug.

I nodded, "Sounds good." I replied as I watched Makenna walk over to him.

"Yeah." Matt replied picking Makenna up.

"Daddy play?" Makenna asked.

"Of course let's go get a few toys to play with." Matt told her as he walked out of the kitchen, holding her. I smiled watching them walk out. I decided to look and see what we had for dinner stuff. I wanted to make which is chicken and rice stew. It's one of Puerto Rico's national dishes and I figured I should attempt to make it. I looked to see what we had and decided I better go shopping quickly to pick up a few more things. I wrote a quick list and walked out of the kitchen.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the market to pick up a few things. Do you want me to take her with me so you can work on your car for a bit?" I asked Matt, walking into the front room.

"Nah, I got her." Matt responded looking up at me with a smile.

I smiled, "Okay. I'll be back soon."

Matt stood up and kissed me, "See you when you get back." I smiled at him quickly walked over to Makenna and kissed the top of her head then walked out of the house. I got into my car and drove to the market. Once I got there and got everything I needed I was walking through the market when I heard some whimpering. I walked towards the noise and saw a pitbull puppy that was super skinny, it looked like it hadn't eaten in months.

"Hey sweetie. It's okay." I soothed the pup as I walked over to her. I let her sniff my hand, she nudged my hand to let me pet her. I pet her for a few seconds then gently picked her up and walked off to my car. I laid her in the back and quickly drove home. Once I got there I grabbed the pup and walked into the house and straight into the kitchen with the groceries as well. I found some left over pork and chopped it up, stuck it in a bowl and put the bowl on the ground. Then I grabbed another bowl and filled it with water and stuck it beside the other one, which the puppy was already devouring the food.

"Where did this little puppy come from?" Matt asked as he came into the kitchen and saw the puppy.

"I found her while I was walking through the market. Poor thing was whimpering a way just wanting someone to help her." I replied as I looked over at him.

"Well we should go get her a bed, some toys, food and what ever else she will need." Matt responded as he turned and faced me.

"I love that I don't have to convince you to let us keep her." I replied with a smile.

"She's too cute to turn away." Matt responded with a smile. "Makenna fell asleep shortly after you left."

"That was about to be my next question. Okay well for now we can make a bed for the dog out of blankets and we can get all the other stuff tomorrow. We are also gonna have to take her to the vet anyways. But for now I'm gonna make dinner." I told him with a small smile.

"Alright." Matt said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss, "I love you." I said against his lips.

"I love you too." Matt told me kissing me again. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeper. I felt him smile as he pulled me closer.

"Mmm, if we keep this up we won't be eating tonight." I told him smirking a bit.

"We could always have take out." Matt said against my lips as he picked me up and set me down on the counter, he moved so he was standing between my legs, moving his lips from mine to my neck.

"We could." I agreed, sighing in pleasure.

"Mmm. Take out later." Matt whispered in between kisses. I nodded as I moaned when he found my sweet spot. "Bedroom or..?" He asked trailing off.

"Bedroom." I replied kissing him again. He smiled and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked us up the stairs to the room. He closed the door and laid me down on the bed...

We laid in the bed trying to catch our breaths. I looked at the time it was six o'clock, literally an entire hour went by. I turned on my side and looked up at Matt, smiling.

"Mmm." Matt sighed, pulling me to him. I smiled and cuddled into him, loving his embrace.

"Do we have to get out of bed?" I asked softly

"We could stay here but we still have to put the groceries away if we still have any. And we have a puppy to deal with." Matt responded with a sigh, softly running his hand up and down my back.

I sighed, "Not to mention a bottomless girl we gotta feed. And I'm probably going to have to get a bunch of new groceries tomorrow." I told him laughing, knowing we weren't going to have any groceries left.

"Most likely." Matt laughed. I smiled as I gave him a quick kiss before sitting up I grabbed his shirt and stuck it on before getting up and grabbing my underwear and shorts, putting them on as well.

"Do you want to get Makenna? Or deal with the puppy and the definite mess that is in our kitchen?" I asked amused.

"I'll go deal with the mess." Matt responded as he sat up.

"Okay." I replied, I gave him another quick kiss and walked out of the room and went into Makenna's room.

"Wakey wakey my little angel." I told her softly as I picked her up.

"Momma." Makenna said sleepily, snuggling into me.

"Hi baby. You gotta wake up now. We're gonna be having nom nom's soon." I told her.

"No, momma. Me sleep." Makenna responded crossing her little arms.

"No sweetie, if you sleep more now you won't sleep later. There's a surprise downstairs too." I told her.

"For me?" She asked excitedly. I laughed and nodded, "Let me see! Let me see!" She exclaimed. I laughed a bit more, and brought her downstairs. She saw the puppy and looked at me happily.

"Be gentle, okay?" I told her, she nodded and I put her down by the pup. The dog sniffed her and then licked her face making Makenna squeal happily. Matt came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Looks like they like each other." He acknowledged.

I laughed a bit, "Yeah. What should we name her?"

"Hmm, we could name her Bella? Or something Makenna can say pretty easily." Matt suggested.

"I like Bella." I told him with a smile. Thus it was decided the dog's name would be Bella.

***

It's been about two weeks since we got the dog, and for a week I've been feeling like crap every morning. So I decided I better get a pregnancy test to see if that's why I wasn't feeling good. Now I'm sitting in the bathroom waiting for the timer to go off. Matt took Makenna and Bella to the beach, so I'm alone in the house which i good since I'm not sure on how Matt will react to the results. If I am pregnant again I hope he will be happy.... But what if he isn't. Or what if I'm not and he wanted to have another kid. This way here if I'm not I can hide the test and get rid of it without him knowing, and if I am, then I have time to figure it out. Honestly, I want another baby, but I wanted to wait until Makenna is at least potty trained. The timer on my phone went off. I turned off the alarm and took a deep breath then looked at the test...

***

"Matt, we need to talk..." I told him softly as we were in the kitchen, I was putting the leftovers from dinner in the fridge and he was doing the dishes.

"What's up?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Um...Well I found out something....and well I don't know how you are going to react." I told him nervously looking down at the floor.

"Em, just tell me." Matt told me gently.

"Well you know how I kept getting sick and couldn't figure out why, well turns out that I'm pregnant." I told him in one breath. I looked up to see what he was thinking, and sadly I couldn't read his facial expression. I chewed my lip nervously.

"Really?!?!" Matt asked hopefully. I nodded my head slowly, I thought about giving him a sarcastic response, but decided against it. Matt's face broke out into a huge smile as he picked me up by the waist, spun me around happily, put me down and kissed me passionately. I smiled as I pulled away.

"Well I'm glad you aren't angry..." I told him softly.

"Why would I be mad?" Matt asked confused.

"I don't know... Firstly Makenna isn't even potty trained yet so diapers and pull ups are expensive. We now have a dog to look after. Not to mention we aren't married... I mean not that it matters but still." I rushed out.

"We could always fix that." Matt responded.

My eyes went wide, "Is that your subtle way of asking me to marry you?"

"Yes." Matt answered smiling and chuckled.

"That's my line." I told him, then kissed him.

"I love you." Matt told me before kissing me

"I love you too." I replied with a smile.

And so this is my happily ever after. A few years ago I wanted my life to change, and now it has. Now all I have to do is survive the wedding....And life as a Toretto.

The End

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!!

I hope you enjoyed this story! It was kind of fun to write cause I didn't really have to follow the movies for it. I know it has a lot of dialogue but still I think it was pretty good! 

Vote!

Comment what you thought of this, and if you would like me to write another story kind of like this one!

Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 510 14
A Brian O'conner x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Brian O'conner and this book takes place in FF1, FF4...
111K 1.9K 47
He's a king She's a queen Dominico has been watching her for years, Elvira has always known he was watching, He's dangerous, intimidating, but charmi...
36.2K 386 32
I am back on my fast and the furios kick 😜 I am a Toretto. Hi all my name is Lucy and yes I'm a Toretto. One day it all comes to light when Letty at...
299K 6K 27
[I originally wrote this on quotev. This will be an updated version, of it. Check it out on quotev, my account is im_just_fangirling] "I live my lif...