Alerrie: The Perfect Match

By fanficwrxtxr

It's been quite a long time since 1/4 Little Mix popstar, Perrie Edwards has been in a decent relationship. B... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Special Chapter?
Special Chapter: Brits
22
23
24
25
26
27
Alerrie: End Game (Alerrie: The Perfect Match sequel)
Alerrie: Nobody Like You
!!!!

1

12.5K 148 30
By fanficwrxtxr

Pez

"I swear, I really don't feel like going, Jesy." I told Jesy, while I tied my strapped heels. She was making me go with her to that new club in London, but Im just not having it. I just don't feel like partying tonight. I know, pretty unusual.

"C'mon Pez, we hardly ever go out anymore. And you promised me you'd come with me. So, you really can't get out of this now." She said as she applied a thick blotch of mascara on her lashes.

"Where the hell are Jade and Leigh by the way? I thought they'd be coming with us." I looked in the full body mirror and checked my appearance. I was wearing an all black ensemble with my hair straightened out along with smokey eye make-up and red lips.

"Jade went to her mom's at South Shields and Leigh is with Andre. She said they were going on their long overdue date. You don't have a valid reason, because you just visited your mom last week and you don't have a boyfriend, so you're coming." She pushed me aside and took my place checking her appearance on the mirror as well.

Recently, she has been taking so much pride in her figure. She used to be so shy about it, her insecurities filling her thoughts, building up her anxiety. I know that she has worked really hard to achieve her body goal and I couldn't be more proud of her.

"Go on, Jesminda. You can rub my lonely non-existent love life on my face anytime. I don't mind, really." I took my purse and checked if I had all I need. I need to have my phone, house keys, my wallet and a small bottle of pepper spray in case some scumbag decides to mess with me.

Jesy just laughed and wrapped her arm over my shoulder. "Oh c'mon Pez. That's why you need to come. You know, you might meet some cute guys tonight." She jokingly nudged me.

"Ha! Cute guys my ass. I think I'm over boys. I think what's-his-face left me a curse. I haven't had a decent relationship in a long time. I'm so done with it now. I'll probably be alone forever." I slumped on the bed next to Hatchi.

Even though I have already moved on years ago, I still can't help but remember the crap that I had been through. I was so wrecked and damaged and the pain I felt was unimaginable. I just couldn't go through that again. So, as the years went by, I have managed to build a strong wall around my heart, protecting it from being broken again. Yeah, I've seen other potential partners but none of them just seemed worthy to be let in.

I was trailing my fingers over Hatchi's thick  fur when I suddenly a strong smack on the arm from Jesy. "Ow! What was that for? You brutal cow."

"Don't you say things like that, Perrie. I hate it when you're too hard on yourself." She sat beside me and gave me her typical serious Jessica Nelson look. The look she gives us when she's about to go all Gandhi on us." What? I'm just saying that it's a possibility. I could always be the cool aunt for you and the girls' children, anyway."

"Oh, shut it Perrie. I'm pretty sure you'll find someone before I do. Just keep your doors open, okay? Keep your heart guarded but don't shut them close." Jesy ran her fingers through my hair like a mother consolling her daughter. Well, ever since we got together she had always taken the role of being the mom of the group. I gave her a smile and sat up. I wouldn't know what to do without her and the girls. "Okay, mom. Since when did you get so dramatic, Jesminda?"

"Oh shut up, Pez. I just give terrific advice. Now let's go before I change my mind and have a slumber party instead." She pulled my arm and tried to drag me out the door.

"I want to have a slumber party, instead." I moaned as I grabbed my purse on the way out. " Come on, we don't want all that good make-up go to waste. You look banging by the way." She was pulling my arm all the way out the front door. "I can say the same for you, Jes." I locked the front door and hid the spare keys under a fake cactus. We were at my house, well we always are.

It took us about an hour to get to that club. On the car ride there, I couldn't help but stare at the city lights as we drove off the streets. I've always loved London, I think it's one of the most picturesque city in the world.

When we got there, I was stunned at how much people were there. I spotted quite a number of public figures when I entered. There were actors, singers and even athletes. My eardrums felt like it was going to perforate again, the whole building blasting out with the loudest music and not to mention the lights, they were blinding.

I would have probably enjoyed this if I was just in the mood. On a normal day I would've just let loose and enjoy myself, but today, I was just tired and drained. We've just come from an interview, promoting our new single. It was initially a smooth interview to begin with until  they decided to bring up what's-his-face.

I knew he was going to be brought up the minute we came up with the song. It was pretty obvious he had something to do about it. But the song was definitely not just about him, it showed a totally bigger picture for everyone to relate to and it ticked me off that the interviewer today had tried to really push it that it was solely just about him.

I followed Jes to the bar to get some drinks to start off the night. I was taken aback with the amount of drinks Jesy has ordered for herself, while as I just settled with a light club soda. I think it was a good idea that one of us would remain sober tonight, and with the rate she's drinking, it was obviously not going to be her.

She is so gonna regret this in the morning.

I have been sitting here in the bar for about 45 minutes, just browsing on my phone. I haven't got a clue where Jesy is anymore. She went to the dance floor to dance and hasn't returned since.

I looked at the dance floor and cringed at how much people where squeezing themselves there. I'm contemplating on whether to go there and find her or just sit here and wait. I leaned on my chair and looked to my sides. There was a young couple making out on my left and another flirting on my right.

I rolled my eyes and huffed as I got up from my seat. I walked to the dance and  decided to go look for her. Besides, she could be doing something stupid. Who knows what she could be doing right now.

I tried my best to find my way through the sea of drunken people. I couldn't really see clearly since the lights were made to blind someone within a five meter radius. I tried to stick my head up hoping to see a glimpse of Jes, but I just couldn't find her. That woman is gonna get a smack from me the minute I lay eyes on her. I was trying to find my way out of this swarm when I tripped on someone's foot.

I immediately felt myself falling to the ground, probably into someone's pool of vomit. I closed my eyes as I waited for the impact. But, just before I could hit the ground, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a pair of beautiful brown doe eyes staring back at my blue orbs. I felt entranced as I continued to look at them, as if they were casting a spell on me. It took me quite a while to process that a man had caught me and saved me from a probably embarrassing fall. In that brief instance, I was able to notice his facial features. He had a strong jaw, covered with minimal facial hair. Speaking of hair, he had brown curly locks that accentuated his whole look. He was quite a sight, actually.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked me as he helped me get up. He sort of turned me from left to right, probably trying to check if I had any injuries. "No, I'm fine. Thanks so much." I noticed him still holding my arm. He was still checking if I had any scratches of some sort. He wasn't that drastically tall, but he was definitely taller than me. And his build, he has a such a ripped body. His muscles were very defined especially his arms. And then he looked at me, and again, I was entranced.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone? You could have gotten hurt." He was still holding my arm. Normally I would've taken back my arm if a stranger was holding it, but somehow, this time I didn't mind.

"I was looking for my friend. She went to dance but I couldn't find her anymore." I told him while he slowly pulled me away from the crowd. "Same here, I've been looking for my friend for about 15 minutes. He still hasn't showed up. Good thing I was there to catch you though, you could have gotten seriously injured."

He held my hand tight enough to guide me out of the swarm of people. I looked at my small hand trapped around his and I felt a sense of security. Probably because he had just saved me from a fall.

He guided me, to one of those booths. I'm guessing it was the booth he was staying in because he had things there. "Is it okay, if you stay here with me while we contact our friends? You know, so nothing like that happens again." He asked me, as he offered me the seat adjacent to him.

I hesitated at first because of course, he was just a stranger who practically pulled me away from the groups of people and dragged me into this secluded area. He could be an ad murderer for all I care. I looked him the eye, trying to read his thoughts, but clearly I'm not a psychic. I would have known that my ex was going to break up with me and wouldnt have said yes to his proposal.

I thought to myself that he couldn't possibly be carrying an ax here with him and he doesn't really look like a perv or someone with bad intentions. And there's something about the way he talks. A gentleness in the tone of his voice.

"Uhm, yeah. It's fine. It's long a way back to the bar anyway and I don't want to dive in to that anymore." I said as I pointed to the people on the dance floor.

He laughed. I looked up at him and observed as his eyes shrunk into a thin line, his features getting more defined along with the creases on his face. And his laugh, it was soothing and relaxing, unlike anyone elses. I felt a smile creep into my lips, and started to laugh as well.

"By the way, it's Perrie Edwards, right? From Little Mix." I looked at him, a sudden flash of heat making its way to my cheeks. So, he actually knows who I am. I gave him a small smile. "Yeah. Guilty here. So, you actually know who I am." I said while I tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear.

"Of course. Who wouldn't know you guys. You're phenomenal. I'm sort of a fan here." He said. He then looked down, as if he were the one who's shy now."Well, that's nice to know."

We haven't talked for a few minutes after that. We were both pretty occupied with trying call and text our friends. I've called jesy 27 times and she hasn't answered a single one. And I probably had sent her 30 texts, and still no reply. Where on earth did she go? Suddenly I felt him shift in front of me, so I looked at him. He was also looking at me, smiling.

"No answer, huh?" He asked me. He still had that smile on his face. "Nope. I'm guessing yours too." I looked down again to check my phone, but still nothing from Jesy. "Yup, no answer and not even a reply." He put his phone down. As if he has given up on finding his friend. "Same here."

"So, who's this missing friend of yours?" He asked me. He propped his elbows on the table and looked at me. I somehow did the same. "Jesy, you know, my bandmate. She practically forced me to come here, but I'm not really into partying tonight so I just chilled by the bar and somehow, she just went M.I.A. Yours?" He ran his hand across his nape and let out a short giggle. Was he nervous? I think Im thinking too much. "Well, same. He said he wanted to go check out the dance floor and an hour has passed and he still hasn't returned." A smile crossed my face, the unlikely situation was just so funny.

"And there's really no use in looking for them right now, this place is packed. It would be like looking for salt in a pile of sugar. Impossible finding them. Probably when the dancing starts to die down." He said as he called for a waiter for some drinks. "You're right. But I don't think it's going to die down soon. What on earth are we gonna do?" He just laughed. "Well, that's why we have this." On cue, the waiter came in with an assortment of drinks. I laughed at this and threw my hands up. Okay, so I'm about to have drinks with a stranger, nothing wrong about that. I took a deep breath. " Looks good to me."

"Oh I'm sorry, by the way, I never really got your name." I asked him while he poured me a drink. How could I forget to ask about his name.He looked up at me and gave me smile. " I guess you're not a fan of football. I'm Alex, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. I play football for Arsenal." He said as he passed me a drink.

I was taken aback with what he said. He's a football player? Okay so that explains the ultra buff bod. In an instant, I felt all my inhibitions and reservations fade away. I didn't think there was reason to think he was a killer anymore. I smiled at the thought I had a while ago. "Well, Hi Alex, Mr. Footballer." I giggled. He too laughed at that. "Hello to you too, Perrie, Ms. Popstar." And with that we had a toast.

"So you're that type, huh? Sitting quiet by the bar when everyone else is partying til they drop? Or am I wrong?" He said after he took a sip of his drink. "Actually, you're wrong. I'm just a bit off today since we were so busy with promoting our new single. But on normal days, I'd probably be one of those people on the dance floor." He laughed and so did I. "Same here, I just came after an intense training today and I'm hammered. And my friend just practically dragged me here."

We were just laughing all the time. We've been talking nonstop about practically everything. From our full names to favorite colors to experiences in life. I probably know more about him now than others, and we've just met. And I think he knows as much about me. It feels like we've known each other for ages, there was never a dull moment talking to him. I was surprisingly very comfortable around him, I felt like I could be myself with him. I've never had this much fun talking with a boy in a long time. And everytime he looked at me, I would feel something funny in my stomach, like butterflies and he somehow made my heart flutter. But, I didn't want to jump on it immediately. I felt something there, as I talked to him. But the fear was creeping it's way back, making it hard for me to let go just yet.

Suddenly, as we were chatting, Shout Out to my Ex suddenly went on, and it was the most wonderful feeling I've felt. "What is it?" He asked. I just smiled and looked up and pointed to the sky. "It's our new single. It's playing." He stopped and listened. His head was moving to the rhythm. I caught a smile from him when it got to my part at the end. "Wow, it's amazing. You sound phenomenal!"

"You've just heard it now? Not that quite of a fan, eh? We released it a few weeks ago." I tried to tease him. He bolted up and gave me an alarmed expression. "Hey, I am a fan. But I've been on the field for quite a while, I haven't had a chance. But believe me, It's great." I just laughed out loud. "I'm just messing with you, it's okay."

"I don't think, the dancing will ever stop, do you want to join them? I know, you weren't up for it a while ago, we both weren't, but maybe now you are, because I sure hell am. I promise I'll catch you if you fall." He smiled. I looked at him, my heart beating fast. As it was beating, I felt part of the walls breaking at every thump of my heart. I hope you do, Alex. I gave him a smile and took his hand he had offered me.

I let him hold my hand, and he led us to the dance floor.

It was probably the most fun I've had, we were just merely goofing around. Doing the most ridiculous dance moves and the weirdest faces. I can't even count the number of fits of laughter that I've had. We were just jumping up and down, shouting, his arm on my shoulders. At that moment, I forgot about my inhibitions and slowly I felt the wall break down. No one has gone that far to break down the walls.

Suddenly, as the upbeat music died down, the song was changed into a mellow and slow song. We thought the crowd would finally go but everyone stayed where they were, slow dancing to such an Ed Sheeran song. It was unusual in a club like this to play such a loved up song, but I found it amazing. Everyone started slow dancing with partners, and suddenly, so was Alex and I.

He looked at me, laughed and bowed like a prince asking a lady for a dance. I played along as well. I bowed and pretended to raise a skirt and took his hand, he kissed it. He then looked at me as he started to move closer. I also inched a bit closer, smiling at him.

"Will a boyfriend get mad if I do this?" He softly asked as he placed his hands on my hips and gently swayed to the music. I laughed. "Not that I know of, no. Will a girlfriend get mad if I do this?" I asked as I wrapped my hands around his neck. He chuckled. "Not that I know of." We both laughed. We just gently swayed and followed the rhythm of the music. It felt like we were the only ones on the dance floor, dancing to the music only our hearts could hear.

Just a snap of a finger, the music went back to being upbeat and everyone was back to their crazy drunk dancing. But we somehow just held on to each other a bit longer. We took a step back and gave each other a warm smile, and went back to our booth. Again, I let him hold my hand.

When we got there, I noticed my phone blinking. Someone was calling me. It was Jesy. Oh thank you, she's alive, I completely forgot about her.

"PERRIE LOUISE EDWARDS, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Jesy screamed at me the minute I said hello. Wow, I felt like my eardrum burst. "Wow, stop screaming at me woman, I'm on my way back." I gathered my stuff and placed them on my purse. I gave Alex an apologetic look and told him I had to go. He offered to go with me, but I told him I could manage.

As I was about to go, he grabbed my arm again causing me to stop. It looked like he wanted to tell me something. He was scratching his nape again. "Is it alright if I ask for your number?" He asked me. I gave him a warm smile and took his phone and typed in my number. He said thanks and slowly went back to the booth. Before he got there, it was my turn to grab his arm. "Thanks for tonight." I told him and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. With that I ran off back to the bar, across the dance floor.

I saw Jesy sitting on my previous seat when I returned. Well, she didn't look that drunk but she definitely looked like she was about to claw me up.

"WHERE ON EARTH WERE YOU?" She screamed at me the minute I reached her. "WE'RE WERE YOU?" I screamed at her to match. " I've been looking for you for about an hour. I left you 27 missed calls and 30 text messages." I continued. She gave me an appalled look and hit me on the arm. " Excuse me, Ms. Edwards but you have been missing for a good three hours. Check your damn phone." I was surprised. I was gone for three hours? That's how long I've been with Alex. I checked my phone and my eyes shot up.

56 missed calls from Jesminda
73 text messages from Jesminda

"Now tell me, Ms. Edwards. Where the heck were you?" Jesy crossed her arms and looked at me. "I was just looking for you. And I got stuck up in the dance floor because there we so much people so I sat on one of those booths." I didn't want to tell her about Alex yet, I don't want her getting excited about something that might turn out nothing.

"I was on my way back here, but I went to the restroom first, and my gosh, the line was longer than my patience. When I got back, you were gone. And you even left my purse here. I told you to keep watch of it." She had told me. Oh, so that's why she wasn't answering. Her phone was probably in her purse. Totally forgot about that. I just smiled at her and made up a reason that I was just tired and delirious and asked for forgiveness and bought her a drink for the road. She did hit me one more time but we're fine. I looked back at the club before our car sped through the streets.

I fell asleep that night, feeling the walls slowly crumbling down.

Alex

I felt a very warm feeling around my heart as I looked at her speeding across the dance floor back to the bar. I touched the cheek she had just kissed and I felt the butterflies in my tummy all over again. She was stunning, amazing actually.

I was thankful that it had been I who had caught her earlier. Because of that I was able to spend some time with her. Though I am absolutely pissed with Brad, I'm still a bit grateful because if he hasn't gone missing, I wouldn't have come across her.

Of course I've heard of her before. She was probably the only one in the band that had always caught my eye, I mean the other girls are amazing but her blue eyes are extremely captivating, making me stare a bit longer whenever I come across their pictures on the internet. And her voice, man her voice gives me the chills, good chills. She sounds like an actual angel.

But now that I saw her in person, hung out with her actually. I felt like she was a maximized version of what everyone sees on TV. Her eyes are bluer than ever, luring you to just keep looking at them. And her laugh. My gosh, her laugh is music to my ears and her smile makes my heart beat a little faster. She is breathtakingly beautiful, but along with that she is just a ray of sunshine. I've never felt something as strong like this about someone before. I won't deny, I do feel something. It had given me comfort a while ago when she had confirmed she was single and that she seemed to be interested. That had made me feel so ecstatic. And that fact that we have just met makes me believe that this is meant to happen.

I went back to the booth and saw my phone screen light up. It was a text from Brad. "Hey, had to leave. Something important came up at work. Sorry."

That bastard. Dragged me here only to leave me alone. But still thankful though. Such a perfect night wouldn't have happened.

I gathered my stuff and went to my flat. Just before I went to the bathroom, I decided to send her a text. I was literally shitting myself. What if she doesn't reply or what if she not interested after all. I took a deep breath and hit send. It's now or never.

Hey, it's Alex. Just making sure you haven't fallen somewhere. I hope your friend is alright. I had a blast tonight. 😀

After I took my shower, I went back to my room and immediately checked my phone. It's not that im expecting her to reply but it would be nice if she did.

And she did.

Perrie 💋: I am home in one piece, Mr. Footballer. Don't worry. And yes, Ms. Nelson is a-okay, though I sort of gathered a few smacks from her but I'll live. I had a great time, thanks. Goodnight 😗

And that had made my night. I feel like I can go to bed with a smile on my face. I decided to send her one last text before hitting the sack.

Goodnight, Ms. Edwards. I hope I dream of you. 😗

***

EYYYY! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.
LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND PLEASE VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 2.3K 23
Jade Thirlwall has spent the last few years looking up to Perrie Edwards. She is the one who inspired Jade to study music production, and has helped...
17.2K 440 20
An Alerrie fanfiction ~~ Perrie could hear the stairs creak as Alex came downstairs. Perrie and Jade were waiting for him because they would all watc...
78.8K 1.7K 23
Alex and Perrie were definitely a match made in heaven. They were perfect for each other. So, when they broke up, months after their marriage it lef...
34.3K 644 35
A story about Alex and Perrie and how they meet, how their relationship develops and how they quickly start falling in love with each other