Mr. Stranger's Kiss || kim jo...

By agustdickk

..."Hey Mr. Stranger.." She said, lifting her head, and still, her eyes were closed. "Can you do me a favor a... More

MR.STRANGER'S KISS
Chapter 1 & 2: The Break-up and The Kiss
Chapter 3: "KAI"
Chapter 4: "Will you help me look for Mr. Stranger?"
Chapter 5: Sehun's Apology
Chapter 6: "That irascible bastard"
Chapter 7: Kai: I'm Mr. Stranger
Chapter 8: At the Mall with Sehun
Chapter 9: Start of Friendship?
Chapter 10: Rooftop!
Chapter 11: Overprotective or Jealous?
Chapter 12: How Dona felt
Chapter 13: DROWN
Chapter 14: Date?
Chapter 15: Sweet and Bitter
Chapter 16: Kai's older brother
Chapter 17: May the best man win
Chapter 18: With Taemin..
Chapter 19: Dinner
Chapter 21: Kai: "I'll never give up on you, Jaehee."
Chapter 22: SOON?
Chapter 23: "You'll know."
Chapter 24: Official?
Story Teaser~
Chapter 25: Kai meet Kyungsoo
Chapter 26: Taemin's apology
Chapter 27: With Taemin again.
Chapter 28: Ignored?
Chapter 29: Drunk in a Penthouse!
Chapter 30: EPILOGUE
Special Chapter: The Marriage
Author's Note :D
FOR SALE! *not an update

Chapter 20: Midnight Kiss?

29.6K 1.1K 393
By agustdickk

Jaehee's P.O.V.

After Kai exited the restroom, it took me seconds before I exited the restroom and their house as well.

As soon as I got out of their house, I saw Taemin's car. He slid down the window at the driver's seat and said. “Jump in.”

I just nodded my head timidly, and made my way to the passenger's seat of the car.

Throughout the ride, it was very quiet since Taemin was focused on driving while I was deep in thoughts because of Kai.

I can't get Kai off my mind, because of what he said to me a while ago. Taemin's lie? What ‘lie’ could Taemin hide from me? Aishh.. I don't know what to believe anymore... Who should I believe? What should I believe? Arggh! This is driving me crazy. Can my life be a little normal? Just for once?

Awakening from my thoughts, I heard Taemin stopped the car's engine once we reached our house.

“We're here.” Taemin said, smiling at me.

“Thanks for the ride.” I said, almost whispering as I unfasten my seatbelt.

“Wait.” Taemin grabbed my wrist gently and then looked at me in the eye. “Are you okay, Jaehee? Looks like you were zoned out.”

“Ah.. Yeah.” I said, shortly. “Anyway, thank you for the ride, Taemin. I had fun tonight with your family.” I smiled a little, then got out of his car and entered our house.

Once I entered our house, I saw Kyungsoo oppa on the living room, watching Pororo— his favorite! Haha! Oppa's really really adorable!

“Hey, you're home.” He said plainly, not looking away from the television.

“Yeah, anyway, where's Mom?” I asked.

“She said, she'll be spending two weeks at Grandma's place, since Grandma's sick today.”

“Oh, okay. I'll go upstairs. Enjoy watching, oppa!” I teased as I made my way upstairs, onto my bedroom.

As I got inside my bedroom, I immediately opened my wardrobe, took my comfy light blue satin night dress and laid it down on my bed. I went inside the bathroom and took a 10-minute-shower to freshen up.

After all of that, I got outside of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around my body and quickly put my light blue satin night dress on. As I finished fixing myself, I saw my phone vibrated on top of my study table. I walked toward it and I received a new message...

It's from Kai.

I read the message he sent me and it says:

«“Do Jaehee. I'll be coming at your place this coming midnight. Don't ask why. Just wait for me and we'll talk.”»

What does he want now? and seriously? he'll come over at midnight?! Gosh! Doesn't he has any decency on him? Aigoo.. I wonder what he wants to talk about.. I wonder what he want from me..

-------------------

*12:16 am*

It's already midnight and I kept rolling on my bed because I really couldn't sleep due to Kai's text message. Aish!

TICK!

And with that, I heard something hard hit my glass window. I just ignored it, thinking that it might be just my imagination and just stared at the ceiling.

TICK!

I heard it again! Aish! What is that? I quickly stood up from the bed and walked toward the glass window to look for that noise. I opened my glass window once I saw a familiar tanned guy outside.

“Kai?” I asked, shouting yet whispering at the same time as I look down on the ground where he is since my room is on the second floor.

I saw him nodded his head, as he climbed his way up to my room immediately. W-what is he planning to do? Aish!

As he reached my bedroom, I saw him sweating so much— wearing his sexy black tank top that really shows off his heavenly abs and that ripped skinny jeans he wore a while ago. Aigoo, why do I feel this way? I feel hot.. Is it because my air condition is off or is it just Kai?

He walked toward my bed and sat on the edge of my bed as he tried catching his breath.

“Why are you so tired like that and why are you here, anyway?” I asked, as I folded my arms under my chest.

He didn't answer and just eyed me, up and down. I furrowed my brows, once I noticed that pervy look on his face. Realizing, I was only on my light blue satin night dress. Shit! This is so humiliating!

“What a sexy night dress you're wearing, Jaehee.” He said, flashing me his oh-so-popular-and-seductive smirk.

I just rolled my eyes at him. “Anyways, tell me what you really want so you can leave.” I said.

He just laughed cheekily before he walked toward me. “I already told you we need to talk.”

“About what?”

“About Taemin.”

“What about him now?”

“He's not Mr. Stranger.” He said sincerely, as he cupped my face with both of his warm hands. “Please.. do believe me..”

“And why should I believe you?” I asked, I as removed his hands from my cheeks. “Ever since in the first place, you lied to me.”

“I didn't lie to you, okay? If someone's lying.. I'm pretty sure it's Taemin.”

“How can you be so sure about it, huh?”

“He's my brother, I know a lot of things about him, Okay? How about you? How could you possibly believe that he's really Mr. Stranger? Did he already kiss you to prove that he's really the stranger you were looking for?”

And with that last question, it hit me. It really hit me like fuck! Within a week of dating Taemin, I noticed he didn't like talking about ‘the whole Mr. Stranger thing’. Whenever, I tried talking to Taemin about that, he'll quickly change the topic. *sigh and facepalm*

Kai has a point, if Taemin's really Mr. Stranger, he should have prove it me before.. but I guess my gullibility striked again, making me look like a complete easy prey!

I didn't bother responding to what just Kai said and just covered my face with both of my hands and sat on the floor, leaning my back at the wall behind me. I cried silently, not wanting Kai to pity a gullible idiot like me.

“I know you're crying, Jaehee.” Kai said, with that comforting voice of his. He held my hands, removing my hands away from my face. “Don't cry.. I'm always here for you, remember? Ever since from the start, I'm the real one whose always here with you all the time.” He said, wrapping his hands around me.

My mind's blank right now.. and I don't know what to say to Kai.. All I really need is a comfort from someone special to me and I'm glad, Kai did an effort just to go here and comfort me. I don't know what to do with myself anymore? Why am I always so stupid and so gullible when it comes to love?

Snapping me from my thoughts, I felt Kai's hand unwrapped his hands around me and smiled sweetly at me. “Don't cry now, okay? You'll be really ugly if you continue crying more.” He said, as he adorably pouted his lips, sticking his lower lip out.

I couldn't help it, but to smile a little to what Kai did. This is not like him, doing some aegyo stuffs.. I think his trying too hard.

“Don't try too hard with the aegyo stuffs, okay?” I said, as I playfully slapped his cheeks.

“Oh, it's okay for me to try these aegyo stuffs as long as it'll keep your beautiful smile plastered on your face.” He said, making my cheeks turned bright red like a tomato.

Jaehee.. Don't be gullible.. That's the reason why you're always in a trouble at the first place. Act mature this time.

With that, Kai lean in and pressed his warm lips against mine, giving me a relaxing, comforting, long kiss. Kai started to move his lips, while I do the same as well. We both kissed each other in unison and in sync. Like our lips are perfectly made for each other.

Suddenly, the shock of kissing him hit me. Jaehee, don't be gullible.. Remember?! I thought to myself. I immediately pulled him away from me, stood up. Walking my way toward the bed and there I sat. “Kai.. Just leave.” I said, like every word I said is a stab of a knife. It hurts.

“I'm not leaving. I'll stay here.” He said in a serious tone as he looked at view outside my window. “I ain't gonna do anything to hurt or harm you. So, please trust me.” He said, still focused on a view outside.

Kai.. Why are your kisses so familiar? Why do I feel that way to him? Aishh! Kai.. Please don't make this hard for me, okay? I beg you..

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Late update again. So, is this chap lame? I'm quite in a hurry writing this, so if there were mistakes. Please do understand. :) I didn't re-read it anymore. Vote and Comment guys!

#WeBelieveInYouKris

•×LuHainne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 13.8K 66
"So all of this was a bet." I said in a small voice letting the tears fall down my face. "Hmm." He hummed as an answer. "And you made me believe tha...
1.6K 68 14
Kim Mingyu believed himself to be an ordinary man with extremely good luck. Any time he found himself in a tight spot, he always seemed to have come...
9.9K 411 3
'Jaehyun bent over and reached Taeyong's collar bone to kiss the deep scar that was visible. He then kissed the next closer to his shoulder, and the...
79 28 14
Rei, when she's on the stage that her full-blown beauty is noticeable. She, who always throw a smile to everyone, who see beauty in everything; who t...