Firefly || Raura

By hastagraura

"You're like a firefly, you light up my darkness." A Uncharitable Entrepreneur, A optimistic young woman, An... More

@lynne1o95 & @RauraAusllyLIFE
CHAPTER 1 -I'm Late
CHAPTER 2 - Interviewing The Lion
CHAPTER 3 - Egotistical bastard
THE COLOR PINK
Chapter 4 - PA for the day
Chapter 5 - What he wants.
Chapter 6 - what the heck?
Chapter 7 - Dance with me.
Chapter 8 - have a nice life
Chapter 9 - Will I Am or I Am Will
Chapter 10 - Holy Shit
Chapter 11 - Positive
Chapter 12 - Here goes nothing.
Chapter 13 - Again?
Chapter 14 - Diet Shmiet
Chapter 15 - Ain't eating shit
Chapter 16 - He's Annoying
Chapter 17 - Councillor Yale
Chapter 18 -Shipping (P)aura?
Chapter 19 - He really cares?
@TheRauraParadise
Chapter 20 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 21 - A Broken Kid.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA
Chapter 22 - Yippee-Ki-Yay
Chapter 23 - Bonding.
Chapter 24 - Milkshakes and swollen faces
Chapter 25 - breakfast & straight rights
Chapter 26 - Shits getting Real
Chapter 27 - Francine & Bonnie
Chapter 29 - Jessie & Shor.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS
Chapter 30 - Contented
A/N
Chapter 31 - Blushing for the umpteenth time.
😝LAURA😝
Chapter 32 - The unfairness of motherhood
Chapter 33 - Little emergency
Chapter 34 - Playing Nurse
Chapter 35 - Playing Nurse prt 2
Chapter 36 - just another rude one
Chapter 37 - 'Cousin'
Chapter 38 - Let's do this
Chapter 39 - evening
Chapter 40 - Midnight Surprises
Chapter 41 - Misunderstanding
A/N
Chapter 42- Strange girl, strange clothes
Chapter 43 - My God
Chapter 44 - how she feels
Chapter 45 - Time sure flies
Chapter 46 - After a 7 hour flight
47- Helpful Talks or not?
Chapter 48 - How do you know?
Chapter 49 - Broken firewall -Part 1
Chapter 50 - Broken Firewall -Part 2
Chapter 51 - Morning After
Chapter 52 - Come sail away
Chapter 53 - Be our Guest

Chapter 28 -Baby Mama

2.1K 101 58
By hastagraura

DISCLAIMER: I do not own this video or song, but it's exactly how I imagined Laura dancing the baby into labor.

^^WATCH VIDEO^^

This has got to be the funniest shit I've heard all day

"You want me to do what?" I arched an eyebrow up at Dr Marisol.

"Dance,Laura I want you to dance." she chuckled.

It has been over nine hours and I still haven't received one contraction yet. I sent my family home, even though my mom refused. I had to tell I her I'm crazy some of her home made soup for her to comply.

"I want you to dance the baby into labor. Moving and dancing helps move the baby to the southern region helping to bring on the contraction and soon enough it'll be time to push."

"I've got the perfect song." Meg jumped up from her chair helping off the bed.

"I just-I don't really-it sounds strange." I hesitated as Meg scrolled threw his phone.

"I can assure you it help, especially since we won't be doing the C-Section, this will help to get the boys moving." Dr.Marisol said.

"Come on Laura! It'll be fun and I'll even dance with you." Meg spoke up.

I turned to her. She was so crazy that she'd do just about anything. One time she got from playing a game of cards with Wesley,  Cindy and I and ran out the door. We found her lying in the middle of the road in front of my house.

"I'll dance with too."

My head turned on the side to see Ross smiling softly at me.

Both my eyebrows raised in disbelief. "You'll dance with me?" I asked as Meg took off my rob.

Ross smiled before standing up " Yeah, I mean why not? After all it is dancing
That got us here in the first place." Ross smirked.

I felt my face heat as the memories of Ross and I's dancing in the club that led to our one night stand that now has us in this situation.

I hear Meg whistle a 'damnnnn' in the back as the music began.

Not this song!

"When the song come on let me see ya get gone (get gone)
Baby mama’s (ha) this yo song
Been pregnant for way too long (too long)
Now tell the dj turn it on" Meg sang really loudly coming in front of me doing jazz hands and making her hands as scissors and passing it infront of her eyes.

I laughed loudly before giving a little shake of my booty, but instead it was my tummy that moved.

"If she a baby mama (go head)
She gone do that baby mama (work)
She gone put it on ya (uh huh)
She gone do that baby mama" I sang with her as I moved my feet, my sock making it easier to glide on the wood but bot enough to make me fall.

"COME ON LAUR LEMME SEE YA TWERK THAT ASS" Meg shouted twerking to the floor and back as I rubbed my belly moving around as I shuffled my feet.

I did as she said , placed my hands on my thigh, since I couldn't really find my hip right now, and began twerking as Ross was laughing his head off "Drop it down, drop it down down low
Drop it down, drop it down down low
Do the baby mama when I step out on the floor "

"Stop laughing Ross!" I whined stopping.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." He said walking up to me No taking my hands. "Come on dance with me." He smiled.

It could have been the boys moving, but I felt butterflies erupt in my tummy as he held my hands and stared down at me.

"One month, two month, three month, four
Hit the baby mama when Im stepping through the door
Yeah I'm pregnant but I got a ill flow
Tryna make some money buy some Huggies from the store"

He twirled me around as I laughed before he looses me and did the unthinkable

Ross Lynch, Rude, obnoxious and terrifying God and King of electronic placed his hands behind his head and began twerking.

Cue the stop dancing.

Cue the bulge eye.

Cue the open mouth

This was not happening right now.

"Yasssss!" Meg began screaming excitedly and threw her hands in the air and started twerking with Ross.

"Your opinion is irrelevant (irrelevant)
Cause I’m a baby mama I can do just what I wanna (Turn up!)
If she a baby mama (uh) she gone do that baby mama (work) she gone put it on ya (uh huh) she gone do that baby mama" After getting over my initial Shock I joined in.

I don't know how long we dance like that to different songs but I knew a sharp ass pain ripped threw me that halted all dancing "you, that's what we'be been waiting for."

*****

"Holy Bitch Ass!" I screamed. Sweating profusely as I panting and squeezed Ross' hand.

"You're doing great Laura, we're almost their then you can push-" Dr.Marisol said sitting upfront on my looking at a screen.

"Shut up!" I screamed grabbing unto my head. I don't know how Bella felt when the venom was running threw bet body buy I thing I had a fairly good idea. The pain was so much that I'm sure I was squeezing all the blood out Ross' hand.

"Trust me, she's not usually like this!" Meg said as she's being pushed out of the room by a nurse to be join with my other family and friends who just returned.

"Just try to breathe Laura." My mom said on the other said of me.

I groaned "Can I just push?" I rolled my head back on the pillow.

Ross ran his hand threw my hair trying to calm me down.

"Not yet."

"You're lucky Laura, you had me in a twenty two our delivery." Mom laughed.

"Not helping mom." I groaned rolling my head over and over.

"You're doing great just breathe." Ross said.

"Why don't you just shut up,.it's your fault I'm in here, if you'd just finished off in your hand we wouldn't be here!" I shouted before screaming in pain.

"Pull out game WEAK!" I heard mom crackling on my left

"Get out mom!" I shouted.

"It's time!" Dr.Marisol shouted. "Push Laura."

I felt pain ripping in my southern region as I screamed.

"You're doing so perfect, you're amazing." Ross said using his thumb to rub circles on in my palm.

I am?" I asked looking at him with glossy eyes.

"Yeah." He nodded "and you're gonna be an amazing mom." He smiled.

"I am." I laughed, kind of like a laughed you'd hear from some one that's high.

I kept pushing "I've got a head. Come on. Laura keep going." Dr.Marisol said from between my open legs.

"Ahhhhh! I screamed "it freaking hurts!"

"We know sweety but it'll be over soon." My Mom said as I squeezed bet hand.

Push

Push

Push

"Get your baby out of me." I snarl slapping Ross.

He caught my hand and kissed it lovingly.

Ugh.

"Okay Laura, One big Push and the first one's out." She said.

I saw mom, look over at her, and her face paled.

"Arghhh!" I screamed tiredly.

I heard shuffling as I saw nurses scrambled about before one ran away with a blanket in her hands

My son.

"W-where, are they-what.."I couldn't form a complete sentence as I was so tired.

"Don't worry about that, we're almost finished we have one more to go." The doctor said.

And there I was again pushing my baby into this world.

"In tired." I cried.

"I know baby," Ross said wiping my forehead "I know, but you're doing so great."

"Yeah?" I asked anything to distract me from the pain.

"Yeah, and we never discussed what we were gonna name them." Ross said as he just kept staring into my eyes.

I gave another push after I was instructed then " how about Austin and Alex?" Mom piped up.

"No Mom, that sounds like it belongs on Disney channel." I sighed " how about Jessie and Shor?" I blinked.

Ross' eyes widened at the mention of his middle name

"I love it." Ross grinned

"One big push for the win Laura."

"Arghhhhhh" then it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

Sure, it was loud and a bit obnoxious especially because I had a head ache but I loved it.

Dr.Marisol rushed away to were my first born went with the nurses as another clipped the cord.

"Congratulations, you have two beautiful baby boys."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 446 31
A young girl was brought into a family's life for she didn't really say she had a true family. They took her in and became that one family that knew...
49.1K 1.2K 36
Laura Marano is a young 19 year old girl that works for Disney and everyone thinks she's this innocent girl and doesn't have a life but what people d...
46.5K 875 9
"Sometimes I feel like I don't know you at all" _______________________________________ She was the girl that thought her boyfriend was perfect. She...
45.1K 1K 75
This story is about Laura who is a 18 year old girl who just moved to L.A. What happens when she meets someone that changes her life forever? Will sh...