Sweet Creature * {h.s | AU}

By feastsonflowers

"You are a sweet creature, bunny," he said, grinning from ear to ear, "but I'm not gonna fuck you like one."... More

INTRODUCTION.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE.
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE.
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE

SEVENTEEN.

2.5K 41 15
By feastsonflowers

"Wow, I was gonna call you a bitch but you two are just too fucking cute." Noah leaned against your door frame as harry helped you pack for your move in with him.

Harry is helping with packing things into boxes while you packed your clothes. "Does he always curse this much?" He whispered.

"His first words were 'fuck you, bitch'," you joked.

Noah rolled his eyes at the both of you before walking over to help you too. "To be fair, my mom was a real fucker."

You frowned and swat at him with the shirt you're holding in your hands, "Hey! That 'fucker' gave birth to you."

"And then threw me alone to feed myself." You couldn't tell if he was joking so you decided to stay quiet. You shot Harry a gaze and he looked over to him, gaze fixed on Noah and he seems to sense it. "I was joking, chill guys."

You smiled apologetically and hooked an arm around his shoulders to pull him in, "I love you and if you need to talk, I'm here."

Harry nodded and walk his way over, "Yeah, I mean I may not be close to you but you're always welcomed to mine if you need anything. I've adopted you and I love you."

Noah smiled. His smile was weak and quivering, as if he would fall apart anytime. "You guys are the best. I love you. And if you weren't taken, I'd probably date your ass."

"Oh so you'd date my ass but not me?" Harry cocked his head to tease him. Noah smirked at him before breaking into a fit of laughter.

"Ew, my boyfriend and my best friend's flirting, should I worry?" The three of you laughed and went back to packing.

You were finally done and walking around all the rooms in the house to make sure you didn't forget anything. Noah and his boyfriend was sitting on the couch watching some reality show.

"That's all. We should go now," you said after double-checking everything.

Noah kissed Brett on the cheeks, "You wait here. I'll be back soon."

"Do you think I should ask Brett to move in with me?" Noah asked.

"If you think you're ready, why not?" You loaded the last box out of Noah's car. "Thank you again so much for lending us your car. Harry's sweet mustang is not handy."

"Sure, anytime. You know that if anything happens between you two, anything unfortunate. You are always welcome back." He pulled you in a hug and kissed you on the head. You soothe his cheek one last time before breaking apart.

"I know that, I love you." Your voice was soft and delicate, anxious about moving away from him. "And you are always welcome here."

There were tears in Noah's eyes now, "does the doorbell works? I don't want to walk in on you both having sex." He laughed and sniffed. "Bye sweetie. Love you."

He got in his car and you yelled, "Drive safe! Text me when you get home!" He rolled down his car window and waved. You make sure his car was out of your sight before picking up the box and going back in. Harry was arranging the boxes to make space.

He huffed, "we could do the unboxing tomorrow if you're tired."

You smiled and nodded before walking up to him and hug him. Tears started to roll down your cheeks, worried about being apart from Noah. Harry began patting on your head and held you closer to his chest. "I'm sorry, Bunny."

You shook your head, "no. I'm okay." Harry's thumb swept under your eyes to wipe away your tears.

Both of you stood there with you in his arms for a little while longer before you asked him to give you a tour of his house. "Is it weird that I've been here for so long but I've never seen the whole of your house?"

He shook his head, "Not really actually, because you're always here to fuck."

You swat at him and he laughed. You followed him to a room in the back, it was quite small but still enough room even with a desk and a bookshelf placed. It was cozy too, with warm light dancing across the room. "My office."

You wiggled your eyebrows at him and plopped down on his spinning chair. You spun around so that your back is facing him. "Ms. Grey is ready to see you," you said before turning around dramatically, trying to look seducing.

Harry frowned but laughed, "What is that?" He mocked your facial expression but it looks like he's trying to drop a deuce.

"I'm sexy!" You protested.

"Sure, bunny, whatever you say."

You spun around to observe his office carefully. You saw a guitar resting in the corner of the room, you pointed at it, "you can play?"

"Oh I sure as heck can play a guitar. I can sing pretty well too." His face full of smug.

"Then sing for me," your face leans into your hands that were propped up by the elbows sitting on his desk. He strode his way over to his guitar, picking it up and started playing a small tune. He really could sing. His voice was smooth and deep, drawing you in. Every word full of feelings as he sang. But he didn't sing for long.

He walked over to you and kissed you. You hummed, "you should sing me to sleep."

"I could fuck you to sleep too, it's more or less the same thing," he shrugged.

You laughed, "Why are you always so fucking horny."

"Because you're always so fucking sexy." He groaned and held you up by your hips. Placing you on his neatly organized desk. "Do you want to?"

You hesitated for a moment but when he bit his lips, you lost it. "Yes, fucking yes. Fuck me."

"That's my bunny," he smiled. He brought you up to his room, laying you on top of that mattress that you spent so many nights in.

"Fuck you look so perfect."

You both started to take off your clothes but he stopped you when you were only left in your panties. "Need to make sure you're good and wet."

"But I am," you whined but got interrupted shortly after.

He kissed his way down, from your lips to your neck. Blowing warmth air onto the spot where he was previously nibbling on, making you tensed up and frustrated. As he's still sucking on your neck, one of his hands dipped into your panties to toy with your clït. His other hand started to massage your breast, giving each of them the same amount of affection. He got rid of your last piece of clothing and entered two fingers into you, you gasped and moaned louder. He pulled in and out, slowly, making sure you feel him. His gaze never left you, paying attention to every one of your reactions. Taking down mental notes on how you'd enjoy it.

He started to speed up but then slowed down. He kept repeating this process until your orgasm washed over you. You lay there, melting into his sheets, limbs as soft and jelly like as ever. He leaned in to kissed you on the lips, "you okay?" You simply nodded. "Still up for it?" "Yeah, definitely," you looked up at him and pulled him in for another round of passionate kiss.

Harry wrapped his hand around his cöck, giving it a few pumps before placing it before your entrance. His stare was always on you, making sure you're okay, always taking care of you. "Before we do this, I need you to know that I will love you no matter what happened later on. So if it really hurts or if you don't enjoy it or if it's more painful than pleasurable, please, I'm begging you. Please let me know, okay? I don't want to hurt you." His eyes was so full of worry, you nodded once again, not trusting your own voice.

"I'm ready."

His stare dropped down to enter himself into you. When the tip is in, he gazed back up at you. You peered down in between you both, watching him disappear into you. Inch by inch, slowly. You could feel him. The outline of him. He groaned and moaned at the feeling of your walls clenching down on him every once in a while. You breathe in and out heavily, waiting for him to fully be in you. When he's fully in, he waited for you to adjust. You gave him another nod and you feel him pulling out of you before thrusting into you again. This wasn't your first time but it really put all of the sex you had in the past to shame.

"Fuck," you groaned.

Harry stopped his movement, eyes fulled of worry, "All right, bunny?"

"Yes, I'm fine, just – oh, god – you're big."

He smiled, "Breathe for me, bunny." You did as you were told, controlling your breaths.

"Move," you said and feel him moving in and out of you. His groans were so deep that you could've cum by just the sound of it. Every time his deeply in you, he would lull his head back with eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of you hugging him.

"Faster, Harry." You moved your hips along the rhythm when you're adjusted to him. Harry pinned your hips down and started to pick up his speed.

"Oh, fuck," He threw his head back, "Bunny, fuck, you feel so good."

Both of your moans and groans mixed together and echoed off the walls of his room. Whenever you try to rock your hips back into him, he'd pin your hips down with his hand holding on both sides of you, groaning deeply, "Stop moving. Let me do this. Let me fuck you."

"Shit," he nestled his head into the crook of your neck to leave sloppy kisses, "Oh, bunny, fuck." His thrusts were sloppy now, and you felt the familiar coil in your stomach.

"Harry, I'm so close, make me cum."

"Me too, baby, me too." He sat up straight and held onto your hips tighter, pulling you in to meet his thrusts, hard with force and holding you there before repeating the same steps. You gasped and moaned every time he thrusted up into you. "I'm cumming," and the coil in your stomach released, hitting you in waves of pleasure.

"Bunny, fuck, fuck, fuck!" You were clenching and pulsing around him. He pulled out of you and you whined at the loss of contact. He pumped himself a few more times before releasing all over on your tummy. You both were out of breath, panting and gasping for air. Harry collapsed on top of you and showered you with kisses, "God, you were so good bunny. And to be honest, I just love you more than I had planned."

You smiled at his goofiness and brushed his hair off from covering his eyes, weaving your hands into them and gently tugging on it. He winced when you tugged on it harder, hands reaching up to hold onto your wrist, "we'll be kinky next time, this is just the start."

When his breaths finally steadied, he lift himself off of you and kneel in between your thighs. "I'm going to check if there's blood, okay?" You nodded. You gasped again, trying to keep your thighs from clenching when he inserts two fingers in you. It was so intense and you're sensitive, it hurts a little. You whined in pain as his fingers wandered inside you, gently touching on all the walls inside of you. He retreated his fingers to check for blood but there wasn't any, he held your gaze and put his finger in his mouth, knowing how much you enjoyed the sight of it. You moaned as he hummed at the taste of you.

"Still so sweet," he lied down beside you to cuddle you into his chest, "end of tour."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382 15 6
It all started with the prompt "we're not just friends and you fucking know it", and then it turned into several short scenes about two people who ar...
154K 3.5K 50
"Bucket list?" "Like a list where you check off each box after you're done doing whatever you wanted to do" "No no, love I know what a bucket list...
13.4K 81 7
Harry Styles one shots and smut by yours truly. May be reader insert, may be OC.
85K 1.5K 61
[UNEDITED] 'cause once you go without it, nothing else will do • • • "Why angel?" he asks, smiling, and I nod. "Cause you- you're my sweet creature a...