Destined For the King

By CHIXAAA_

"Time is up, I AM CLAIMING WHAT IS MINE!" His voiced shattered throughout the entire tower. He has found me a... More

Love is for the pure
Rapunzel Rapunzel...
Fight Til The End
Face to Face pt. 1
Face to Face pt.2
Stephan
Countdown
Alone
Reality
Panic Attack
Throwback p1
Throwback p2
Submissive
Dinner date
Agreement
CHECK IT OUT
Meet the Parents
Dinner conversation
Explain!
Family secrets
Truth
Armani Dresses
Realization
Fresh start
New Agreement
Party Time
In the Works
Stalling
Perfect Night
Surprise Honey
Happiness
Test run
Family Drift
Touchdown
Talks and Mimosa
Shot at Love
Our First Kiss?
Up In The Air
My Turn
Engagement Party
Do I stay...
Or Do I Go...
BE PATIENT AND RESPECTFUL
Week of Freedom
Dark times
Torn
UPDATE TOMORROW
Make Amends
Shell of A Man
Day 1
New York
Midnight
Birthday p1
Birthday P2
Morning after
Milian
Soon
Realtor Project
Back Home
Finally Reunited
Council
I'll Marry You
Massive Print
New Expectations
Wedding plans
Decisions without Him
Yes to the Dress
Bridesmaid shopping
Sit Down
Wife Selection
Crocodile Tears

Domination

305K 7.5K 5.7K
By CHIXAAA_

I am so excited to write chapter two!!! I hope you all enjoy as much as I will!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Dominic POV

Today is the day. The day I've been waiting for my entire life. The reason I was created, the job I was born to do. My father is stepping down as leader of the Vincenzo family. After his long successful 35 year reign, he is finally ready to give up his seat to me; his eldest and only son.

I woke up before anyone else to prepare for my big day. I had my suit pressed and ironed, took a long shower and made sure my appearance was up to par as usual. I wanted to show not only my father but the men that served under my father's command that I will be bigger and better than him.

I will dominate.

The immediate family gathered in my father's office downstairs. His office is large enough to fit my grandparents and our closest business associates. I was the last to enter the office. My father sat in his large leather chair behind his desk, sipping on his bourbon while my mother stood strongly behind him, smiling at all the guests.

All eyes turned to me as I closed the two oak doors behind me.

"Son, you have finally graced us with your presence." My father seems to be in a happy mood. He is finally able to retire and spend time with my mother, something I know he wanted to do for a long time.

That was a concept I could never understand.

"Perfection takes time to achieve father, but I'm here now." A small wave of laughter coursed the room. No matter what situation I was in, I could always manipulate a room to my advantage.

"Are you ready for this son? You know once we start...there is no going back. You will be the leader of the Vincenzo clan until you have a son." My father warned me one final time. He knew that I didn't really have a choice in the matter but he still wanted me to know what I was signing my life away too.

This life isn't for anybody. This life is for the heartless and the cruel. There is no time for feelings or emotions other than arrogance and anger. There is no time for love or affection, just simple flings here and there. There is no time for friendships and relationships. Work, money, and power were the only things that matter. I had to learn the hard way. My father prepared me for this life for a long time. There was a time where I thought I could love and maybe be happy with someone away from this life. I learned the hard way that those dreams weren't meant for me.

Now, this cruel cut-throat business is all I know. The only thing I craved. I am more than ready to give up my life of playboy and childhood games. I am ready to show the world what type of man Dominic Vincenzo really was. 

"Father I accept and embrace the role as the new leader of the Vincenzo clan."

"Okay, let us begin."

The ceremony consists of many things. A long and tedious tradition before I can take my title as a leader. First I was blessed by our priest; Father Jonathan. He prayed for a long life of health, wealth and protection in my favor. After was the reciting of the old commandments of the mafia group. My ancestor created a commandment that each potential ruler must read and recite before taking the position. This swearing their loyalty to the Vincenzo family but to the people we serve.

"Please recite the commands Dominic" My father requested.

"I, Vincenzo dominico, giuro la mia vita alla famiglia Vincenzo. Prometto di condurci alla ricchezza e al potere. Prometto di proteggere i miei uomini e la mia famiglia ad ogni costo. Prometto di essere un uomo con la moglie e i miei futuri figli. Porterò fortuna al mio popolo. Nessun uomo dovrebbe soffrire la fame sul mio orologio. Se fallisco, la mia vita sarà nelle mani del signore e della mia famiglia. Io onoro e rispetto il nome vincenzo e lo proteggerò per il giorno in cui morirò."

After the reciting, my father poured me a glass of his strongest and oldest bourbon. Before handing me the glass, Bruno our personal tattoo artist sat me down on the chair in front of my father desk and commanded me to take off my shirt. The final stage of my initiation was a tattoo of the Vincenzo crescent on my back. It was a lion holding the crest of everything the Vincenzo family stands for.

After hours of excruciating pain, the job was complete. My back was covered in a beautiful ink of my family's crest. As I put my shirt back on I starred into the eyes of my parents that stood before me. I've never seen them so proud of me. My father passed the drink to me and bowed his head in respect. One by one everyone in the room bowed their head, waiting for me to chug the drink.

I finished the drink in one hastily gulp and slammed the glass on the desk.

"I hereby give my son, Dominic Vincenzo, the crown of the Vincenzo clan. You are now our new leader. Congratulations son."

Sudden cheers and claps surround the room as everyone stepped towards me to give me their respects and gratitude.

"Oh, my dear boy! You're all grown up." My mother was one of the first to congratulate me. Crushing me in one of her embarrassingly strong hugs. For a 5'4 woman who only weighs 130, she's a strong one.

My father was next, patting me on the back and giving me a proud smile. A look I will cherish for the rest of my days.

It was a party from then on. My mother moved everyone to the main lobby for drinks and food as more family came to celebrate. Suddenly the mansion was filled with hundreds of family friends, associates and workers from all over Italy. It was quite the sight to see.

I made sure I went around to meet every person in the room before finding comfort in a private lounge with a few models that my mother invited. They were a beautiful young gorgeous woman just waiting to show special gratitude for my big day. This is the life I will never get tired of. Beautiful models day by day showering me with sex and affection. What more can a man want?

"Ouu Dominic, I am so proud that you became the leader today. Such a strong man" Veronica, one of my favorite and companions purred seductively in my ear. Out of all my conquests, she was definitely the wildest one.

"Oh, Veronica. You knew sooner or later I was going to own Italy." I purred back. Right before I leaned in for a glorious kissed...my father walked in.

"Father I am a bit busy at the moment" I growled. This man always knew how to ruin a moment.

"I can see that and I don't care. I want to talk to you alone." With that, the women scatter out the room like mice.

"What father?"

"What do you think you're doing? You're a leader now, Do you not know what that means?"

"Father I am single and young! What do you want from me?"

"Oh, on the contrary, You are far from single!"

I jumped out of my seat at his comment. What did he do?

"Father explain!"

"Don't tell me you forgot about the pact we made to the Montrelli family years ago. The only pact that has lasted almost 100 years."

"Father clearly I don't know the fucking pact! CAN YOU JUST TELL ME ALREADY!"

"Well, son, the pact where you have too wed the 8th daughter in the Montrelli family on her 21st birthday. Which means you only have a few months to get your life in order before she is brought here."

EXCUSE ME?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

Translation: 

Dominic Vincenzo, I swear my life to the Vincenzo family. I promise to lead us to wealth and power. I promise to protect my men and my family at any cost. I promise to be a man with my wife and my future children. I will bring luck to my people. No man should be hungry on my watch. If I fail, my life will be in the hands of the lord and my family. I honor and respect the name vincenzo and protect him for the day I die.  

Omg omg omg.... two chapter updates in one day?! I updated my other newly released book PRAEPOTENS and now this one!? I am in a role! Anyways I hope everyone loved it and enjoyed the little Italian I added in their for flavor! PLEASE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LIKE

AND SHARE WITH EVERYONE

Goodnight lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 1.6K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
943K 38.8K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
2.3M 64.8K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
40K 878 35
๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ 20 yea...