For the Future, I Wish to Cha...

By SarcasticKitsune

The remains of the Fourth Shinobi War are three people. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. They are the only ones lef... More

WHAT NOW?
WE MADE IT!
THE HERO ALWAYS ARRIVES LATE! AND THREE MAKES IT TRIPLE TIMES LATE!
MISSION: RESCUE RIN
OCTOBER 10th
THE NEW UCHIHA
TEAM MINATO AND TEAM 7
PERVERT IS GETTING PUNISHED? GUESS THAT MEANS WE HAVE OBITO-SENSEI INSTEAD. . .
TEMPER TANTRUMS AND GRAVITY SEALS
C-RANK? PLEASE, STOP FOOLING WITH US
ARRIVAL IN WAVE
BATTLE ON THE BRIDGE
DEALING WITH AN ANGRY GRANNY AND TRAINING FOR THE CHUUNIN EXAMS
CHUUNIN EXAMS - COMMENCE!
THE SAND AND SOUND INVASION
THE TRUTH COMES OUT
OVERLOOKING
WE MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN ONE TEENSY-WEENY LITTLE THREAT. . .
A BROKEN PROMISE
THE MOB OF FIVE-(AND SIX)-YEAR OLDS
STOP MAKING MY NON-EXISTENT LOVE LIFE EXISTENT!
NOW I UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF "OHANA"
IF IT'S JUST ONE PERSON'S BIRTHDAY, WHY DO WE GET STUFF TOO?
TO SAVE THEM ALL
RETRIEVALS NEVER GO WITHOUT DRAMA
I CAN'T GET A SINGLE MINUTE OF REST CAN I? AKATSUKI BATTLE NUMBER 2!
SAKI AND PANDA-CHAN? OH HELL NO!
CRYPTIC FOXES AND CONFUSING ANSWERS
QUICK QUESTION. . .
THE LEAF LEGION SUMMIT
RUMOURS AND EXPLANATIONS
PEACE. . . FOR A WHILE AT LEAST
NEW FRIENDS AND THE SADISTIC SIDE OF TEAM 7
CANCELLED TORTURE = RETURNING HOME
THE PAIN MANIAC
JUST ANOTHER DAY WITH A NICE SURPRISE
INTERROGATION
INTERROGATION - INO YAMANAKA
BATTLE OF THE HAIRSTYLES
EXPLANATIONS ARE A DRAG. . .
MEDDLING WITH LOVE LIFE NO. 2!
TWO NEW LIVES HAVE BEEN BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD
THE SHIP CARRYING 7 AND 9 HAS FINALLY SAILED
AT LONG LAST. . .
Q & A

TEAM HEBI COMPLETE!

8.6K 319 444
By SarcasticKitsune

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Hehe, the meetings may turn out to be a bit lame because I don't really know how to deal with it.

Sorry~!

"So this is the Hidden Mist Village!" Karin exclaimed, her eyes literally becoming stars.

"Is this your first time in a major village apart from your home?" Sasuke asked, smiling.

"Yep! I can't wait to see everything!" Karin cried happily, literally skipping ahead of them.

Over the week she had been travelling with them, the Uzumaki had very quickly gotten the hang of tree-jumping, and under the guidance of Naruto, mastered tree-walking and water-walking in three days. They found out her affinites were Earth and Water, and from there Sakura trained her in Earth jutsu while Naruto trained her in Water.

They had also discovered that Karin possessed a unique sensory ability called "The Mind's Eye of Kagura", which allowed her to sense any target's chakra signature. Unlike most sensors who would normally have to mould their chakra first, Karin managed to detect chakra targets without any conscious effort. Using this ability, Karin could detect the presence of others, easily discerning a specific individual, even its species, from a great distance. She could also determine the size of the target's chakra reserves and it's potency.

The four had discovered this when Karin told Naruto that she sensed a human-shaped figure that was glowing blue walking towards them. She had stated that it seemed quite powerful, and was surprised when the figure turned out to be Sasuke as walked into their campsite after going out fishing for dinner. Needless to say, he was rather surprised when he saw Naruto and Sakura ready to attack him.

"Naru! This water's strange!" Karin called over from where she had stopped running.

Naruto blinked before walking over. "Strange how?"

"It doesn't feel like normal water. . ." Karin frowned. "As in, not the touch sense, but in sensory sense. Do you understand?"

"Ah, I've encountered something like this before. It's probably someone under a henge, and if I had to guess. . ."

Naruto turned to Sasuke, who blinked before a mischievous grin spread.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Itachi sighed as he stared at his mother, who was lying asleep in her bed. Since the day Team 7 left, Mikoto was either sleeping or crying. Most of the time sleeping, which Fugaku and Itachi were grateful for.

After the search party had returned home, the Hokage had declared that there were going to be no more search parties until Team 7 came home, obviously on their own accord as no one knew their whereabouts.

Itachi had protested strongly against this, however Tsunade stood her ground and ordered him to stay home and take care of his mother. Like his father wasn't. . . but that wasn't the point! The point was that he was being denied the right of retrieving his troublesome little brothers and easing the heartache and worry his mother was currently harbouring.

'Damnit Sasuke, Naruto, come home already! ' Itachi growled mentally. It had been thirty days since they went missing.

[Correct me if I'm wrong, since my mental math sucks. They were travelling to the Grass for twenty days, spent two days scouting, one day retrieving Karin, and a week travelling to the Mist. Am I correct in saying it is thirty days?]

'Damnit boys, just how much are you trying to make us worry? And Sakura, what is with those weekly notes you're sending us? You're making us even more worried than before damnit! '

Itachi glared at the four offending pieces of paper, the latest lying open before him.

"Dear Itachi-kun,

In case you're wondering, we're doing really well! And tell Mikoto-san to quit worrying about her poop, it'll go away. Or does that make it even worse for you, since that kind of means your [poopy :P] kids aren't coming back. . .?

Eh, whatever. So, we've retrieved one dangerous criminal and now the boys are being held hostage. Just kidding~! Now we're collecting two more! Fun!

Anyway, for today's update! Ke and Ruto had a sparring match today for training, and they literally cleared a forest with a 50 metre radius! I nearly killed them for their idiocy. . . anyway how's stuff at home, Itachi-kun? Well, it's not like you could answer anyway since you don't know our location :)

Ne, Itachi-kun, what do you think we'll look like when you finally get see us at age 15/16? I bet Sasuke'll look like you! Actually no, he's too much of a duckbutt for that.

Oh, looks like there's an attack on our campsite! Let's see, ten rogue ninja from the Hidden Mist. Funny, we're going towards the Hidden Mist. Oopsie, just revealed our destination~ It's not like we're gonna stay there very long anyway.

Ta-ta, the boys have been taken down and sliced apart to a thousand pieces so it's my job to avenge my teammates and pummel the rogues to bits!

Love,

Sakura-chan."

Itachi grimaced as he accidentally read it again. Man those notes were worrying, why the hell was Sakura adding in sadistic details he didn't need nor want to know about?!

A fifth one was due to arrive any day soon, if Itachi's calculations were correct which they often were.

Itachi was not looking forward to it's arrival.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Well if it isn't Suigetsu Hōzuki," Sasuke drawled in a bored voice, sauntering over to the puddle. He had instantly recognized Suigetsu's chakra signature the moment he laid eyes on it.

The puddle rippled violently before a head slid up through the water.

Karin bit back a scream at the creepy sight.

Sasuke sighed. "Quit creeping out my friend, dude. It's not nice."

"What the hell?" Suigetsu said bluntly. "Why are you acting like we're old friends?"

"Idiot, did you hit your head or something?" Sasuke squatted in front of the puddle-head, Mangekyō spinning to life. "We are old friends."

Suigetsu's mouth fell open as memories poured into his head. "What the. . .?! Sasuke that you?!"

"Obviously, who else would it be?" Sasuke snorted.

"You're kid-ified," Suigetsu chuckled standing up fully as Sasuke also stood up.

"Heh, so are you."

"Meh, can't deny that. But whoa you were such a cute kid - oh, is that Karin?"

"Yeah but," Sasuke leaned in and spoke in a very soft voice, "she doesn't know so keep it a secret we're from the future, okay? She's less annoying and I don't want her to retain her future memories that could alter her tolerable personality right now. No spilling, or I'll gut you."

Suigetsu shivered before grinning. "Whatever, I'm just glad you're back! I missed you, man."

"I hate to admit it but me too."

"So, what's up? Why are you here in the Mist? You're a shinobi of the Leaf right now, aren't you? Or are you on a mission?"

"See as sensei around?" Sakura deadpanned. "No, it's not an official mission."

"Whoa! Pinky! Sasuke why is she with you?!"

Naruto smirked. "Hey, don't forget about me Suigetsu. I'm Sasuke's brother, remember?"

"B-Brother?!" Suigetsu yelled.

"Idiot," Sasuke sighed as he bopped Suigetsu's head. "You must've hit your head really hard, or maybe you hit it too many times. Remember my family adopted Naruto?"

There was a clear message in Sasuke's eyes: Play along or I'll gut you.

"Oh yeah, that's right!" Suigetsu grinned hastily.

"H-Hello, my name is Karin Uzumaki," Karin said in a shy voice, tentatively reaching out a hand. "Naruto's cousin."

Suigetsu blinked before grinning toothily and taking her hand. "Nice to meet ya, Karin! I'm Suigetsu Hōzuki! An old friend of Sasuke's!"

"Sakura is my teammate, and she's practically my sister so don't ask about her. We went out on a Team 7 mission and -" Sasuke stopped abruptly. "You know what, I'll explain it to you after we get Jūgo."

"We're reuniting with Jūgo too?" Suigetsu's face lit up. Team Hebi was getting back together, it seemed, and that was something he was very excited about.

"If we can find him, that is," Sasuke smirked in reply.

"Oh hell YEAH! I think I remember Jūgo telling me that he was living in a cave before going to Orochimaru," Suigetsu said with a thoughtful look on his face.

"We have a theory that Jūgo is in a cave somewhere in this village. Before he went to Orochimaru, he met Kimimaro. Kimimaro was a survivor of the Kaguya clan when they got slaughtered after trying to attack the Mist," Naruto explained.

"Hmm," Suigetsu frowned. "My brother and I trained in quite a few caves, and during my time here there's only one or two caves I've never been in before."

"Meaning, in either of those two, Jūgo could be inhabiting them!" Sasuke cried.

"Exactly!" Suigetsu grinned.

"Let's go, dattebayo!" Naruto grinned. "Oh crap, my verbal tic is coming back."

Everyone just laughed at him.

"It's okay, dattebashi," Karin smiled sweetly at him as Naruto gaped at her. They all gaped at her.

"Y-You have an Uzumaki verbal tic too?!" Naruto cried in shock.

"She has the accursed verbal tic. . ." Sasuke said, seemingly in a daze. "How can this be?"

Karin simply giggled.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Mm. . . Sasuke, Naruto. . ."

Fugaku's head snapped around to his wife, who was stirring. He silently cursed, fairly sure he had a whiplash from that sudden movement.

"Mikoto-chan, are you awake?" he asked carefully.

Mikoto slowly opened her eyes, which were still slightly red and puffy.

"Fugaku-kun. . . are they back yet? Are my boys back yet?"

Fugaku gulped. He was treading on very, very thin ice. He cursed Itachi for leaving him here while he went off gallivanting with his girlfriend.

"No Mikoto-chan, they aren't back yet," Fugaku said softly. "A letter did arrive though." Fugaku mentally added, "last week."

Mikoto turned over, stifling a sob.

"I-I'm sure they'll be back soon," Fugaku quickly added, desperately trying to stop his wife from crying. Again.

"They would be back already if they wanted to, Fugaku-kun. Do you think perhaps they wanted a break from us? From the village?" she asked in a broken voice.

Fugaku sighed internally and once again cursed his son for leaving. Both of them.

"No Mikoto-chan," he said, trying to hide the tiredness and weariness in his voice. "They're just going to reunite with some friends, that's all. Don't worry about them."

Fugaku picked up the latest letter but immediately set it back down, eye twitching. He couldn't give that to Mikoto, she'd break down again.

'Sakura, why don't you write some more reassuring letters? ' Fugaku groaned mentally. 'It would be so useful in this situation, instead of your heart-attack-inducing letters.'

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

After they all got over their initial shock of Karin having the "accursed Uzumaki verbal tic", Team 7 and their two companions set up camp for the night.

And a few miles into the forest bordering the Mist is where we find them, Suigetsu lazying about in a tree as he talked with Karin who was hanging underneath the branch he was sitting on as a chakra-control exercise. Naruto and Sasuke were leaning against each other, the former sketching a seal he had been thinking of for weeks as the latter read a book.

Sakura grinned as she licked an envelope closed.

"Ne, Saki, is that this week's sadistic letter?" Naruto asked as he added a few notes in.

"Yup! What do you think Itachi-kun thought of our previous letters?" Sakura grinned as she summoned a dove, tying the letter around her neck and sending her off.

Yep, did I forget to mention that Team 7 picked up some bird summoning contracts along the way? Well Sasuke had the Eagle Contract, Sakura had the Dove Contract, and Naruto had the Pheonix Contract.

Anyway, moving on. . .

"Meh, Itachi-nii's probably really annoyed at your sadistic writing style," Sasuke answered as he flipped another page.

"Really?" Sakura smiled as she went over to build up a fireplace. "Well, nothing we can do about that, hmm?"

"Oh, that's right, Sakura what did your family think of you leaving?" Karin called over.

"Huh? Oh, my parents are gonna be away for at least a year on business, that's why I was staying over at Ino's. The day you boys came, I left a note to Ino telling her to cover for me as I was on a Team 7 mission before going back home to prepare, since I knew you'd be coming."

Sakura flashed a grin at the two boys who looked away, flushing.

"Wow," Karin smiled, "you've been together so long, it's like you know exactly what's running through their minds."

"Oh believe me," Sakura snorted, "I've had plenty of practice."

Karin smiled, running down the trunk of the tree. "Let me help you get dinner set up."

"Sure! Thanks for the helping hand! I hardly ever get any help," Sakura smiled gratefully as she glared pointedly at her teammates who suddenly found their book/notepad very interesting.

Not too long after, the sky turned navy blue and twinkling lights started appearing in the sky as a long trail of smoke rose up to the starry night sky, the smell of beef stew making the camper's stomach's rumble.

"Oh yeah, Naruto," Sakura said from where she was gently stirring the stew, "about Jūgo's cure. From what Sasuke told me, I'm fairly sure there isn't a medical cure for his rages."

Naruto's head snapped up. "But then -"

"I wasn't done," Sakura interrupted. "If we combine my medical knowledge into a seal of yours, perhaps it can act as a counter for his rages. You know how Oro-pedo's Hickey of Betrayal works? Maybe you could create something like that, which only activates when his rages are about to occur. . ."

". . . thus stopping them and his bloodthirsty personality that takes over," Sasuke finished. "Saki you're a genius!"

Sakura blushed lightly. "Well Naruto? What do you think?"

The blonde Uzumaki had already flipped to a fresh page and was starting to sketch. "From what I know about the Hickey of Betrayal, combined with my own seals, it could be possible. However it may not be effective, so a restraining seal would be more efficient. But making one that is effective in only certain situations will be difficult to make. Including medical knowledge is even harder. . . but it is possible."

"So we can do it?" Sakura's eyes lit up.

Naruto glanced up briefly, a small smile on his lips. "We can do it."

"Great! Let's get started! Karin, watch the stew," Sakura commanded as she hurried over and plopped beside Naruto.

"What do you think is best against his rages?" Naruto asked as he sketched a perfect free-hand circle as a guide.

"Well considering he turns bloodthirsty, I'd say maybe the seal could pulsate a soothing wave of chakra to calm him down," Sakura said thoughtfully. "But also, it should stop his rages before it's begun, like nipping it at the bud. Hopefully we might be able to stop the feeling before he even realizes he's about to go on a rage."

Naruto nodded, writing some notes as he sketched a little design in the corner for later reference. "Anything else?"

"His rages are often caused because his body naturally absorbs nature chakra. You know more about that than I do."

"Senjutsu. . . that's going to be very difficult. It's not a simple matter of restraining personality, but stopping his body from naturally gathering nature energy. It's like an automatic system on his body."

"Is it possible, though?"

"Maybe. It'll take a while, and I'll need to keep talking with Kurama if he has any knowledge on such a thing. You see, I achieve Sage Mode by meditating, which gathers nature energy. Since Jūgo is doing it automatically. . ."

"When he fully transforms, he's given a massive powerful boost and his overall abilites increase, but he loses his mind to his murderous side, so I suggest we finish this seal before we get him, in case he comes into a rage when we're camping with him without the seal."

"Hm, any more ideas?"

"How about. . ."

And they continued like that for the rest of the night, the two of them exchanging ideas and information as the other three looked on in fondness (Sasuke), admiration (Karin) and curiosity (Suigetsu).

It took about a week for Naruto and Sakura to combine their medical knowledge and Senjutsu knowledge into the seal's creation, as well as Kurama chipping in. It took another week for Naruto to actually sketch the seal and finish it with all the combined knowledge and ideas he gathered.

By the time he was done, Naruto was heavily sleep-deprived and looked half-dead. Sakura wasn't faring any better.

Sasuke took one look at them the morning they announced they were finished and dragged them to bed, to which they didn't object. They had fallen asleep halfway anyway.

The two slept for an extra three days, and when they finally woke up from the restorative sleep Suigetsu led them to one of the caves he had yet to explore.

"Uh, is it just me or does it look like these walls have been punched numerous times over?" Karin asked nervously, inching closer to Naruto who shot her a small smile.

"Well, I'm guessing this belongs to Jūgo, then," Sasuke smirked and ventured further in with a walk that was almost identical to his former self's arrogant swagger.

"Oi, teme," Naruto called bluntly, "quit walking like you're an arrogant prick with a ten-foot metal rod up your ass."

Sasuke froze and turned around. "What did you just say?"

Naruto snickered as he sauntered past. "You heard me, teme. Now hurry up and find Jūgo, I'm eager to see if the seal works."

Sasuke growled, running slightly to catch up with his brother. "Would you stop calling me teme already? I thought we were past that!"

"Heh, not until you stop acting like a teme."

"Dobe!"

"You can't call me that because I'm not a dobe anymore, teme."

"Grr, NARUTO!"

"Hush little baby don't say a word. Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird."

"NARUTO! WHAT THE HELL?! DON'T JUST START SINGING OUT OF NOWHERE! AND I'M NOT A LITTLE BABY DAMNIT!"

"Aw, is the cute little Uchiha all worked up over a little teasing?"

"NARUTO F---ING UZUCHIHA!"

"Whelp, looks like all the fangirls are going to faint over their "badass Uchiha" swearing."

"I swear all the time."

"Touché. . ."

"We should probably catch up to them before we lose them," Sakura said, sweatdropping at their meaningless bickering.

"Y-Yeah!" Karin gulped a little and raced after the boys who were just about to disappear into the forbidding gloom.

Sakura and Suigetsu shrugged before running after the redheaded Uzumaki.

"Naruto give us some light please," Sasuke said after fifteen minutes of walking in darkness.

"You're the one with Fire Style, idiot," Naruto shot back.

"Oh yeah."

And then a flame flickered to life on Sasuke's palm, a warm glow emitting from it as it gave them light for only a a few centimeters in front of them.

"We're gonna have to stick close," Naruto observed, "just in case anything happens. I have my own source of light that I'll use as a last resort, so we stick to Sasuke for now."

"Hn," Sasuke grunted and started to walk again.

"Don't go emo-Uchiha on me, Sasuke," Naruto said warningly as he walked beside his brother.

Sasuke smirked a little but said nothing more.

"Sasuke."

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. I'm feeling a large chakra flare, so I'm guessing it's Jūgo, probably in one of his uncontrollable rages after sensing strangers in his cave," Sasuke said quickly, making Naruto frown at the subject change.

"Well, looks like it's time for our team's heavy hitter to enter the game," Naruto smiled as Sakura cracked her knuckles in anticipation.

"Oh I'm ready for this brute," Sakura grinned, advancing forwards as a growl echoed through the cave.

Karin let out a small yelp and backed up, accidentally bumping in Suigetsu who flashed her a toothy grin.

"Don't worry Karin," Sasuke said softly from his place in front of the two of them. "When Jūgo isn't in a rage, he doesn't want to kill anyone and in reality he's a very gentle person. His fits of rage or random and uncontrollable, and this is why he willingly chooses to remain in isolation where he can't bring harm to anyone. And if Ruto's seal doesn't work, then Team 7's killing intent or my Sharingan can force him to stop. We've done this before."

Sasuke was partially lying. In the former future, Jūgo had often thought of Sasuke as his "cage", because he believed that the Uchiha's Sharingan or killing intent would prevent him from killing people, which they often did successfully.

Karin seemed reassured by this but still stuck close to Suigetsu as he was the one closest to her. She would've moved up to Naruto and Sasuke, since she was more assured of their power, but they were on the front lines and she didn't like the idea of being in the front.

"Jūgo!" Sasuke called out, his voice echoing creepily in the cave. "We won't hurt you, we just want to talk!"

"Great way of negotiating," Sakura rolled her eyes. "This is why we leave stuff like this to Naruto."

"Shut up," Sasuke muttered. "I'm just trying to lure him out so Ruto can slap the seal on him."

"Idiot, how do you think I'm going to get close without getting hit? Even with the Hiraishin it's quite impossible if he's fully transformed," Naruto scoffed.

"So, any ideas?" Sakura asked from Naruto's left.

There was thundering coming from in front of them, and all of Team 7 closed their eyes as they mentally slipped back into their former future roles of Hokage, ANBU Captain and Head Medic.

"Sasuke, the moment he comes into sight try and paralyze him with your killing intent. Maybe use your Sharingan too, although only you know how it works. If anything, just paralyze him and don't un-transform him. If he's un-transformed we won't know if the seal works. Sakura, if that doesn't work I need you as back up. Strike him if he keeps coming, if you can. While he's either momentarily stunned or paralyzed I'll slap the seal on him, but still don't let your guard down," Naruto ordered.

"Yes sir!" both of them chorused, eyes snapping open as a partially-transformed Jūgo thundered into view.

Sasuke's onyx eyes immediately morphed into his regular Sharingan as he blasted half of his killing intent throughout the cave. There was the sound of someone collapsing behind him and Sasuke internally winced. He had forgotten that he and his teammates weren't the only ones in the cave. Karin was a fresh starter, she wouldn't even be conscious in this much killing intent. Suigetsu maybe, since he held knowledge of the future, but did he have his future skills?

Two knees thudded on the floor and Sasuke took that as a no.

He focused his attention back on Jūgo and was pleased to find him paralyzed. Naruto flashed forward and slapped the seal at the back of the man's neck. Almost immediately, Jūgo's transformation began to recede, the murderous look in his eyes disappearing.

Sasuke let his killing intent go down bit by bit until Jūgo was completely back to normal. However his eyes morphed to the Mangekyō, and he instantly set about restoring his friend's memory the instant Jūgo looked up.

There was literally a minute of tense silence in a staring contest between Sasuke and Jūgo as Sakura facepalmed at the intense glare on her raven teammate's face, Naruto tending to a knocked-out Karin and a heavily breathing Suigetsu.

"Yo, Karin, wake up," Naruto frowned as he lightly slapped his cousin's cheeks. "Hello? Karin?"

"Eh, don't bother she'll wake up eventually. She's an Uzumaki right?" Sasuke finally broke the staring contest as he flashed a grin over his shoulder.

"And. . .?" Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"Uzumakis are like cockroaches. They always almost die and come back to life. Don't worry, she'll wake up soon."

"Soon being?"

"Fifteen to twenty minutes, maybe?"

A soft groan made them all look down at the stirring redhead.

"I stand corrected." Sasuke let a small smile shape his lips, always surprised at how quickly Uzumakis could recover from such things.

"Naruto what the hell was that?" Karin groaned.

"Killing intent. I suppose that's the first time you've come in contact with it?" Naruto smiled gently as he held up a hand to help her up.

"Yeah, not very pleasant. Did that come from you, Sasuke?"

Sasuke looked away in slight embarrassment. "Y-Yeah. . . sorry about that Karin. I forgot you were new to that sort of thing."

Karin giggled. "That's okay, dattebashi."

"Damn verbal tic," Sasuke cursed under his breath, making her giggle again.

"So, Sasuke. Are you going to explain?" Jūgo came a little closer to them, and Sasuke smiled.

"Yeah, tonight we're going to camp by the forest at the edge of the Mist Village. I'll explain everything to you and Suigetsu."

Jūgo raised an eyebrow at the lack of one name but said nothing about it, instead following them out.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Once Karin and Jūgo had been introduced, the latter playing along, they all set up camp in the outskirts of the village. Once again, the two girls made dinner as Naruto and Sasuke either sketched or read, and Jūgo and Suigetsu talked quietly in a tree.

A few hours after they had eaten dinner, Karin had retired for the night, leaving Team 7 and two members of Team Hebi to talk around the firelight.

Jūgo and Suigetsu were staring expectantly at the Uchiha, however he refused to say anything until Sakura came back out of the tent she and Karin shared.

"She's asleep?" Sasuke asked, ignoring Suigetsu.

"Yes, she's asleep. She's not faking," Sakura confirmed, sitting between her two boys.

"So basically we got sent back in time, and with my Mangekyō Sharingan I got to restore your memories from the future, so you can help us alter this present for the better."

"So, what changes have you made so far?" Jūgo asked.

"Well, we prevented the Uchiha Massacre since my family adopted Naruto, so I still have a family and I'm not out for revenge against Itachi. We've brought Nagato and Konan back to the village, so the Akatsuki problem has been cut in half. We didn't account the fact that Yahiko, Nagato's and Konan's friend, would turn evil from betrayal."

"And what about Karin?" Suigetsu asked.

"Oh, well another change is that we're bringing you, Team Hebi, to the Leaf. Karin's a lot less annoying now, and she's sweeter. We all kinda agreed that it'd be nice to see what kind of person she'd grow up to be without Orochimaru tainting her and without her obsession of Sasuke Uchiha," Naruto smirked. "Also, as Suigetsu knows, she's my cousin."

Jūgo simply blinked. "Who knows of this. . . event?"

Team 7 adopted a thinking pose, making both males sweatdrop as names were listed from the three of them when the question was directed solely at Sasuke.

"Let's see. . ." Sakura thought hard. "Lee, Neji, Tenten, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Sai. . . basically the entire Leaf Legion, also known as Konoha 12."

"Don't forget Team Minato, as in Kakashi Hatake, Obito Uchiha and Rin Nohara," Naruto added as Sakura nodded.

"Itachi knows, but the rest of the Uchiha don't. . ." Sasuke trailed off.

"Minus Obito," Naruto reminded.

"Minus Obito," Sasuke agreed.

"Hmm, who else? Oh yes, Nagato and Konan know!" Naruto grinned. "And. . . I think that's all."

"Yep, that's all," Sasuke and Sakura both spoke in confirmation.

Suigetsu and Jūgo sweatdropped. "So anyway, we're going back to Konoha tomorrow?"

"Yep, and don't worry if those two idiots get smothered by three people," Sakura grinned pointing at Naruto and Sasuke. "They left without talking to anyone and their mother is really worried about them, because we decided to be sadistic and take as long as possible to go home."

"It's been like five weeks, right?" Sasuke smirked devilishly.

"By the time we get home it's going to be six," Naruto said. "So approximately 1.38 months."

"Basically one month and a bit," Sakura summarised.

"Yeah, basically."

"I'm gonna go retire for the night," Suigetsu interrupted as he stood up and stretched. "You coming, Jūgo?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah, night guys," Jūgo smiled before following Suigetsu.

Sasuke turned back to his teammates with a sigh. "Damn I wanted to get back after two months."

"Well, if we waited another three weeks we'd be gone for 2.07 months," Naruto answered as he did some more mental maths.

"What would we be doing in three weeks anyway, if we did decide to stay?" Sasuke asked with a gleam in his eye.

"Well we're running out of money. . . why don't we go bounty collecting?" Naruto smiled.

"You're just looking for trouble," Sakura smiled at the same time Sasuke said, "You're going to give Mom a heart attack."

"Well, why not? I'm missing the thrill," Naruto smirked.

"Bingo Book time," Team 7 declared in unison as they all took out their copies of Bingo Books that they weren't supposed to have.

"I can't find any good ones," Naruto complained.

"Why not some personal villains?" Sakura chuckled darkly, spotting two familiar faces in the Bingo Book.

"Hm? Which ones?"

"Turn to page 204."

The two boys did so, and immediately their faces darkened as manical grins spread across their faces.

"Well well well, since one of them is already taken care of by us, why not go after his apprentice?" Naruto chuckled darkly.

"Kabuto Yakushi, we're coming for you."

So, any ideas on how to kill Kabuto? I need ideas, please!!!

Next chapter they will be going home as well, so look forward to that!

Ja ne~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 13.9K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
41K 1.3K 14
"Naruto!" Sasuke gasped. "Have you seen Sakura?" "That's..." Kakashi cut Naruto off with his hand, waving him down. "That's actually why we came he...
5.3K 256 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...
1.1M 36.7K 54
Team 7 work together as priority one instead of seeing the others as a burden. Kakashi Hatake keeps on training after the deaths of his teammates in...