Old Guard New Feelings ~Garro...

Par TheAphmauSide

Y/N has been a Guard for a year now, Shes like a sister to Laurence, Best Friends with Dante, and Friends wit... Plus

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
"Come Find Her Older brother..."
"Seeing The 3 Boys And 1 Girl"
"Sorry Sir Zane" "I Ran From Him!"
"Can't Lie Sky"
"A Spark"
"Setting Up A Date"
"Kiss"
"The Date" ✨part: 1✨
"The New Girl In The Village"
"Lost Lola"
"Missing Guard"
"Everyone's Sunshine"
"Hurting Sunshine"
"Slowly"
"Back to Working"
"Yes or No?"
"The News He's Been Wanting To Hear All His Life"
"I Do"

"The Date" ✨Part: 2✨

541 11 15
Par TheAphmauSide

YL/N - Your Last Name

Y/N - Your Name

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Fav Color

SF/C - Second Fav Color

F/ N - Fav Animal

F/G - Fav gem

H/L - Hair Length

~Shall be updated as goes on!~

Y/N's P.O.V

Once we got to the park we walked around a bit until we herd a weird noise coming from the bushes. We walked up to it to see a little F/A sitting there. I looked at it and by the looks of it, it was young it seemed to be lost.

I gently scooped the baby F/A in my hands and went to Garroth. "It seems hurt.." I said looking down at the Little Animal. "Maybe taking it to Kiki, while she looks at it we can keep our walk" Garroth said i nodded and walked to Kiki's barn. Once we got there Kiki saw the animal and ran to us

"Y/N! Garroth! What do you both have here!?" Kiki asked i showed her the hurt animal and took it."we found it while on our walk-ish Date-ish" I said she smiled and nodded holding the Animal. We walked back outside and took each other hands and walked back to the park.

We sat down next to a tree and i put my head on his shoulder i sat there and took the time to think about how the village grew since i got here, the new people, the new buildings...I smiled a bit i guess Garroth felt this smile "Smiling about what missy?" I laughed a bit "I'm smiling at how the village changed..It felt like yesterday i stepped foot into the village a week before Donna's and Logan's wedding.." I said smiling more Garroth slowly nodded agreeing with me how fast life can be.

We both looked a each other and kissed...again...Anyways after a bit we walked around the village more once we we where done with the beach we walked back to Kiki's barn well half way there Garroth picked me up so i didn't have to walk once we go there he held my shoes as I Ran to the baby F/A.

I looked at it, it was healed! "The only thing that was wrong was she was Dirty and it was lost! Hopefully she gets a new home..Maybe yours Y/N..?" Kiki said i smiled and nodded picking up the baby animal and holding it i went up to Garroth and he picked me up again setting my shoes on my lap next to the baby animal. Kiki giggled "It's a family!" she said smiling i giggled a bit while blushing so did Garroth.

Once he took me home I went in and set the baby animal down in my room setting up everything for it Once I did I went to bed...It has been a wonderful night..

-
<~~>
-

SO! how was the last part of the date? what animal did you pick? Hopefully a house pet like a dog,cat, or bird! you know yeah! Bye!~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

208K 5.9K 36
A Guard From O'Khasis Runs Away After Being Recruited For Jury Of Nine. She Thinks She Is Just The Average Person Who Makes Her Own Decisions, But Sh...
161K 4.3K 78
Y/N, a talented softball pitcher, joins her junior year of Highschool in a new school because of a scholarship. By chance her internet bestfriend, Ka...
387K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
166K 4.5K 32
You are a spy for O'Khasis. Today you take your first steps into Phoenix Drop, and the moment you pass the gate, your life changes forever. Permanent...