Resistance// b.blake [DISCONT...

By karaDAMNvers

"HEY, JESS. DID YOU MISS ME?" "WITH EVERY BULLET SO FAR." [BELLAMY BLAKE X FEMALE OC] [CLARKE GRI... More

RESISTANCE *
⊿ Cast list *
⊿ Prologue *
⊿ Part one *
⊿ 1|| From The Stars To The Ground *
⊿ 2|| the Skywanker and Rebel Dweeb *
⊿ 3|| A full 360
⊿ 4|| the failed rescue mission
⊿ 5|| people aren't panther food either
⊿ 6|| you get a threat! You get a threat! You all get a threat!
⊿ 7|| emotions, terrible things that cause a world of pain
⊿ 8|| don't know what hurts more, fighting or the acid fog
⊿ 10|| unanswered questions and new Earthlings
⊿ 11|| Carry On, My Wayward Son
⊿ 12|| kisses and competitions

⊿9|| half naked encounters and hangings

299 7 7
By karaDAMNvers

"Get out before I claw out your eyes!"

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

Jessica had left the dropship seconds after she spoke with Clarke and Octavia. She needed to clear her head.

Her thoughts were being twisted back and forth, left and right. Jessica was starting to rethink every decision she ever made while in the skybox.

Luckily night had fallen so no one could see the insane look in her eyes as she wandered around the camp.

Did I really have to befriend John? I could have had countless allies but nooooo I had to stick with the grouchy dick John Murphy.

Did I really have to date that asshole Melvin? I mean what kind of name is Melvin? It's like they were expecting him to be a jackass. And he went on to tell people we had sex when really I saw his penis and laughed my ass off. It was the size of a tic tac!

Should I have made up with Melanie? Should I have not gone as far as I did? Nah, that bitch deserved it.

Should I really let Jasper continue suffering? He deserves so much more than what he's got right now. Pain and more pain.

This was the question that had been haunting her since they brought him back, ever since she heard his screams.

Jessica needed to sit down. She quickly made her way over to the fire in front of the drop ship. Not a lot of people were around it, most in their tents or talking in groups.

Should I just end it? Should I just kill him?

Jessica couldn't believe that this is what the world had turned her to. She was thinking about killing one of the best people she's ever meet to save him. She felt sick.

If Jessica was forced to kill him, she knew she would die herself.

A strong wind burst through the camp, causing the flames to die down for a second before shooting back up again. Wisps of her hair flew around her, blurring her vision before it came to focus on a tent.

After a couple of seconds just staring at the tent, Jessica realized that she didn't have one. Pushing the thought of Jasper to the back of her head, she mustered up some courage before getting up and walking over to the biggest tent in sight.

Bellamy's.

Ignoring the moans and groans emitting from the tent, she walked in and started talking.

"Bellamy, I need to talk to you." The pair ignored her statement and continued making out on the bed. She rolled her eyes and sat down on one of the stools Bellamy had. "Okay I'll wait, I'm guessing this won't take long. About 5 minutes, right Bellamy?"

A groan of frustration left Bellamy as he lifted his lips off of the girl's. "Do you mind leaving? Or do you wanna join us, Cupcake." Bellamy said, a smirk on his face as Jessica played with the two wedding bands attached to a sliver chain on her neck.

"Bellamy, the only way I would have sex with you is if you were the last man in space." Jessica said rolling her eyes once again. The girl underneath Bellamy instantly tried to hide once she realized who Bellamy was talking to.

"B- Bellamy, I'm uh gonna leave now." The girl said quickly as she grabbed her top from the floor and slid it on.

"Yeah you do that." Jessica said with a smile on her face, watching as the girl's face turned redder with every second.

"We'll finish this later."

"No you won't." Jessica replied to Bellamy, glaring at him as he covered his toned body. She quickly pulled the glare off her face as she turned to the criminal, a sickly sweet look on her face. "Right, Melanie? We don't want a repeat of last time, now do we?"

Tears began to sprout from Melanie's eyes as she quickly grabbed her jacket and dashed out of the tent, Jessica laughing loudly from behind her.

"Did y- did you just make her cry?" Bellamy asked staring at the brunette with a confused look as she got up from the stool and sat on his bed.

"Yup." Jessica said, popping the p. She ran a hand through her hair before laying down on the bed. "Oh yeah, I gotta talk to you."

"What do you want, Cupcake?" Bellamy said, laughing slightly as he watched her throw blankets over her body.

"I need a tent. And, well this is one is the biggest one with the most blankets."

"And you're in my tent because?" Bellamy said as he walked to the other side of the tent, picking up his jacket and putting it on.

"Because this is now my tent too." Jessica said, eyes close and voice muffled from how deep she was inside the blankets and pillows.

"No. No it's not." Bellamy said slightly angered as he turned and walked back over to the bed. "Cupcake, you can't-"

Bellamy was interrupted by a light snoring coming from the brunette. He sighed and dragged a hand down his face.

Bellamy looked at her, I mean really looked at her. He knew she was undoubtedly beautiful but he never realized how innocent she looked. She was like a turtle, he thought. She had to rise from thousand of grains of pain and cross a very dangerous path to reach the deep grand ocean, where nothing was as it seemed.

He knew all this within the seconds he looked at her. The few encounters they had before we close to his heart. She was close to his heart, and none of them knew it.

"Bellamy!" Clarke yelled as she ran into his tent. He immediately shushed her as Jessica began to move in her sleep.

Once she stopped, Bellamy quickly pushed Clarke outside so that they could talk without waking Jessica.

"What?" Bellamy said angrily.

"Jasper. He's awake."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

Tears brimmed Jessica's eyes  as she slowly reached the second floor of the drop ship, eyes meeting Jasper's wide ones.

A sob burst up from Jessica's core as she ran over to Jasper, hugging in tight. Jasper grimaced as Jesica arms squeezed his scrawny body but ignored the pain and hugged her back.

"Wow, didn't know you missed me this much!" Jasper said as Jessica began to pepper kisses into his face.

"Oh course I did Jellybean! God, I love you so much." Jessica said to him. A smile was pulled into Jasper's face the second those words left her lips.

"I love you too."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

"They just got Wells just outside the wall." Jessica heard Finn say as she exited the drop ship.

"Says the guy who just spent another night exploring the woods all by himself." Clarke retorted.

"But I'm reckless. And irresponsible. I got you something."

"Where did you get this?" Clarke held amazement in her voice and Jessica knew whatever he had must have meant something to Clarke. Jessica slowly began to make her way over to the two, listening to love behind their words.

"The art supply store."

"You know when we were kids... Wells was always giving me ink, charcoal, just anything I could draw with, really. I found out later that he was trading his own stuff to give it to me. He didn't want me to know that, either. He let me hate him so that I wouldn't hate my mother." Clarke spoke sadly. Jessica began to feel bad for listening in on their conversation.

    "I know."

"My mother killed my father. Just wish there was something I could do. To tell her I know." Clarke said sternly, before she began walking away from Finn.

"Where are you going?"

"To make her feel it." Jessica waited until she was sure Clarke was out of hearing range and came from behind Finn. Finn smiled in Jessica's direction, completely unaware of what she realized.

"You're in love with her."

"What?" Finn said

"C'mon Sharky, you can be honest with me?" Jessica said nudging his shoulder with her own. Finn simply shook his head and walked away.

Jessica scoff, watching as Finn went into the drop ship after Clarke. She took a second to look around.

"When did we build a wall?" Jessica whispered to herself. "I've got to start paying more attention.

"They've been building it for a while now, slowly but after Wells was found dead, we had to speed up the process." Bellamy said from behind her, chuckling when Jessica jumped.

"Oh, it's just you." Jessica said, holding a hand over her heart.

"Just me?" Bellamy says feigning hurt. He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Aw you don't mean that do you?"

"Yeah, it's just you, B." Jessica said rolling her eyes and shrugging off his hand. With a small smile on her face, Jessica walked away.

She decided it'd be best to help where she could so she made her way over to the drop ship. She knew that Monty was inside trying to find a way to contact the Ark and she was pretty good with wires.

Before she was arrested, she was actually being trained to be a mechanic.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

"Yeah, you're right Monty. The wires in Clarke's wristband are totally fried; there's no way we can make a communicator out of this." Jessica said, throwing down said wristband.

She and Monty had been working together on the wristband for what seemed hours leading to a complete dead end.

"Let's try yours. I know I left a screwdriver here somewhere." Minty said as he got up and began looking for the screwdriver.

"Mine?" Jessica whispered, looking at the metal contraption wrapped around her slim wrist. She hadn't even thought at removing her wristband.

Jessica knew that the Ark was keeping track of the 100 and she also knew Jackson would be looking out for her even if they were light years apart.

But this was for the good of the group. The 100 wouldn't be able to survive for very much longer without adults, people who actually knew what they were doing.

Sure Bellamy and Clarke had certainly stepped up for the group but who know how long that' s gonna last.

Jessica released a breath she didn't know was holding in and nodded, allowing Monty to work on getting the wristband off. With a a couple twists here and there, the wristband finally popped off.

An uneasy feeling settled in the pit of Jessica's stomach. That wristband was her only connect to Jackson back up in the Ark.

Meanwhile, up in space

"Abby! Come look!" Jackson called out to the councilwoman, the most distressed he has been since the 100 left for the ground.

Abby quickly got up and rushed over to Jackson, where he was standing in front of the wall of screens showing the 100's vitals. A gasp escaped her lips as she saw something she didn't want to see in a million years.

Clarke's name had gone out.

Abby looked around more at the second name she had been monitoring very closely.

Jessica's name had gone out too.

She made eye contact with Jackson and gave him two nods, a signal to meet up at Mecha station. Jackson left out the back door calmly, to not raise suspicion.

Abby waited a couple seconds before going out the front door. "Councilor."

"Councilor." Abby responded to Kane. Being a Councilor women's had allowed her to master her facial expressions, not a single hint of the worry raging inside her showed on her face.

"Are you headed to Mecha Station?" Kane asked. Abby resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the overbearing Councilor member.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am."

"You've been down there nine times in the past week. Is there something I should be made aware of?" Kane said to her suspiciously.

"Are you tracking me, Kane?"

"I'm tracking everybody, Abby. Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all. But you're gonna have to be inoculated." Abby said, coming up with it right on the spot. She could not let Kane know what was happening down in Mecha station.

"Inoculated?" Kane said worriedly.

"A mechanic came down with strep last week. She's fine now, but I'm still checking the bacterial levels in the station. We don't want another outbreak. We can stop by sick bay on the way."

"That's all right. I don't want to slow you down. Just... keep me informed."

"Absolutely." Abby said before she turned and started walking towards Mecha station, resisting the urge to break into a sprint. When the council woman get there, she saw Raven and Jackson standing in front of the machine that would take them to Earth. "How soon can you get this thing ready to drop?"

"I'm still scraping up parts to fabricate a pressure regulator. We got two more days, right?" Raven said confused.

"Can we launch without that part?" Jackson asked, beginning to pace.

"We could launch, but we'll be dead before we get to the ground. And I mean bad dead. Ruptured lungs, air bubbles in the brain. We need that part. Why? What's wrong? Did something change?" Raven said.

"Clarke's wristband signal went out." Abby said,

"And Jessica's." Jackson piped up, slightly glaring at Abby.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything, right. She took it off like the rest of them." Raven said getting more and more confused by the minute.

"No they wouldn't do that." Jackson said harshly, the girl he thought of as a sister out there and he didn't know if she was alright.

"Okay. I can get a pressure regulator. Today." Raven said.

"How?"

"The less you know, the better."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

"This knife was made of metal from the dropship." Jessica said, staring at the knife.

She had been walking by Bellamy's tent when she was suddenly pulled inside. Thinking she was evening attacked, she shoved the hands off her and sucker punched the person.

Bellamy now sported a very large bruise in his jaw.

"What do you mean?" Octavia said from across the room.

"Who else knows about this?" Clarke said, glancing at Jessica before focusing on Octavia.

Clarke and Jessica hadn't talked since she ran out the other day and everyone could feel the tension between them.

"No one. We brought it straight here." Octavia said, speaking of herself and Jasper.

"Clarke?" Bellamy questioned from Jessica's side.

"It means the Grounders didn't kill Wells. It was one of us."

"So, there's a murderer in the camp?" Octavia said suddenly afraid.

"That's not news. I'm pretty sure at least 25% of the people here are murders." Jessica said to the group.

"We need to keep it quiet." Bellamy said sternly, blocking Clarke from exiting the tent.

"Get out of my way, Bellamy."

"Clarke, be smart about this. Look at what we've achieved: the wall, the patrols. Like it or not, thinking the Grounders killed Wells is good for us." Bellamy spoke and Jessica agreed with him.

"Oh, good for you, you mean. What... keep people afraid and they'll work for you? Is that it?"

"Clarke, look, Bellamy's right. It's better for all of us that people are afraid of the Grounders. We're protecting ourselves from the unknown." Jessica said, pushing Clarke back a little to speak to her.

"Besides, what are you gonna do. Just walk out there and ask the killer to step forward? You don't even know whose knife that is."

"Oh, really? J.M. John Murphy. The people have a right to know." Clarke said trying to shove past the two of them.

"Oh, fuck no. I am definitely not letting you go out there and do something stupid that might get my friend hurt." Jessica said, pushing Clarke against the table in the middle of the tent.

"Let me go!" Clarke said pushing Jessica off her.

"No!" Jessica said as she was pushed into Finn, struggling against his hold as Clarke walked out of the tent.

"Screw you, Sharky." Jessica said as Finn released her, running out of the tent.

"You son of a bitch!" Clarke yelled at Murphy.

"Clarke, please don't do this, please!" Jessica yelled pushing Murphy behind her.

"What's your problem?" Murphy yelled back to Clarke, gently moving Jessica behind him.

"Recognize this?" Clarke said, holding up the knife. Jessica immediately went and pushed her hand down.

"It's my knife. Where'd you find it?" Murphy said.

"Where you dropped it after you killed Wells."

"Stop, Clarke! He didn't-"

"Where I, what? The Grounders killed Wells, not me." Murphy yelled.

Jessica was honestly very close to punching the living daylights out of everyone for ignoring her.

"I know what you did, and you're gonna pay for it." Clarke said glaring at Murphy.

"Look Clarke, I know Wells meant a lot to you but Murphy- he- he didn't kill him, please just stop!" Jessica said trying to make Clarke look at her. Clarke just pushed her face back, forcing her to fall into Bellamy.

"Really? Bellamy, you really believe this crap?" Murphy yelled. Bellamy straightened Jessica and then stared at Murphy stoctically.

"You threatened to kill him. We all heard you. You hated Wells." Clarke yelled.

"Plenty of people hated Wells. His father was the Chancellor that locked us up." Murphy said indifferently, honestly annoyed with the whole situation.

"Yeah, but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him." Clarke said, on the verge of tears.

"Yeah, I didn't kill him then, either."

"Tried to kill Jasper, too." Octavia blurted out.

"Tav, you're not helping the situation! Ugh!" Jessica said, 2 seconds away from attacking everyone.

"Come on. This is ridiculous. I don't have to answer to you. I don't have to answer to anyone." Murphy said bringing himself up to a yell at the end.

"Come again?" Bellamy finally said from the side.

"Oh so now you talk! What the fuck is wrong with you all!" Jessica yelled, slapping his chest.

"Bellamy, look, I'm telling you, man. I didn't do this." Murphy said.

"They found his fingers on the ground with your knife." Bellamy replied.

"That's just circumstantial evidence! Someone could have taken it from him!" Jessica yelled, again being ignored by everyone. The way Jessica was running around she looked like a chicken with its head cut off.

"Is this the kind of society that we want? You say there should be no rules. Does that mean that we can kill each other without- without punishment?" Clarke said, beginning to speak to the group that had gathered around theme

"I already told you. I didn't kill anyone." Murphy said, rolling his eyes at Clarke.

"I say we float him." Connor yelled, the delinquents around him yelling an excited yeah.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!" Jessica yelled.

"That's not what I'm saying." Clarke said, finally aware of what Jessica was talking about.

"I told you not to do this, you idiot!" Jessica screamed, tears falling down her face.

"Why not? He deserves to float. It's justice." Conor yelled.

"Revenge isn't justice!" Clarke yelled back.

"It's justice. Float him!"

"And I say you shut the hell up!" Jessica going over to him, punching in the temple. With a single hit, Connor was unconscious, laying in the arms of the person behind him.

"I say we float her too!"

"What?!?" Jessica said incredulously.

"Wait, no!!" Clarke yelled as the delinquents began to kicked both Murphy and Jessica, pushing them down a hill.

"Jessica!" Jasper yelled, wishing that he had the power to stop this. He and Octavia watched with tears in their eyes are the delinquents began to hang Jessica and Murphy up.

"No! Get off her! Let them go! You can't do this! No! You can stop this! They'll listen to you!" Clarke begged Bellamy.

"Bellamy! You should do it." A delinquent said, making the others break into a chant.

"Bel-la-my!"

"I saw you in the woods with Atom. I know you're not a killer. Bellamy, don't do this. Don't." Clarke said on the verge of tears as Bellamy began to walk over to where the two were standing on chairs, rope around their necks.

"Please, Bellamy, don't do this please!" Jessica said sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Cupcake." Bellamy whispered as he kicked out the chair behind her, watching with teary eyes as she began to choke, then going on and kicking out Murphy's.

"No, Bellamy, no! How could you?!" Clarke yelled to him as he walked up to her, back to the choking pair.

"This is on you, princess. You should've kept your mouth shut." Bellamy said.

"What the hell are you doing? Cut him down! Charlotte, get out of here now! Cut him down! Get out of my way." Finn yelled, trying to push through the delinquents, a machete in his hands.

"Stop! Okay? Murphy didn't kill Wells! I did!" Charolette yelled making everyone come to a stop, the only sounds coming from Murphy and Jessica.

"Oh, my God." Clarke whispered as Finn cut down Murphy and Jessica.

Murphy and Jessica began gasping for very needed air. Bellamy ran up trying to pick up Jessica. Jessica automatically pushed him off of her hoarsely whispering, "get the hell off of me."

"C'mon on, Jessica. Let me help you!"

"No!" Jessica yelled, before breaking into a coughing fit. Finn sprinted over, picking up Jessica, Jessica letting him. He picked her up bridal style and rushing over to take her Bellamy's tent, Bellamy on their heels.

"Wait. Wait! Murphy- le- let me see him." Jessica whispered to Finn, squinting at him through her bruised eyes.

"He's fine- he'll be fine." Finn replied, laying her in the bed. Clarke came rushing in behind them, Charolette in behind her.

"Get her out! Get her out now!" Jessica yelled, her throat burning. Jessica burst into coughs, rubbing her purple throat.

"Jessica, she's just a kid we can't let Murphy have her!" Clarke yelled back.

"I wasn't talking about her, I was talking about you! You bitch! Get out before I claw out your eyes!" Jessica whispered yelled, trying to get up. Bellamy instantly was at Jessica side, pushing her gently back down and trying to calm her.

Jessica flared at him, shoving him off as she heard Murphy yell from outside. "Bring out the girl, Bellamy!"

"Why, Charlotte?" Jessica whispered harshly, glaring at the little girl who hurt her once again.

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like Bellamy told me."

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke questioned, Murphy's shouts getting louder.

"I fucking knew that would backfire." Jessica said, chuckling despite the fact that this situation was the complete opposite of funny.

" She misunderstood me. Charlotte, that is not what I meant." Bellamy said, trying to explain himself. If Jessica wasn't so hurt and angry, she would've been on his side. She hated herself for that.

"Bring the girl out now!" Murphy yell finally reaching the people inside the tent.

"Please don't let them hurt me." Charolette pleaded, tears shinning in her eyes.

"And why the hell not? You let them hurt me! You let them hurt John!" Jessica yelled- attempted to yell, slowly getting up. She scoff at the people in the tent before exiting, limping and clutching her side.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up. Now you stay quiet." Bellamy said as he watched Jessica leave, wanting nothing more than to help her.

"Those are your boys out there." Finn said harshly to Bellamy.

"This is not my fault. If she had listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall."

"John, are you okay?" Jessica asked him, tears in her eyes as she looked at the bruises on his neck, face, and arms.

"Don't worry about me, J. I'm fine. You go sit down." Murphy said gently to her, urging her over to where Jasper and Octavia were standing. Jessica hesitantly went over to them, sitting down on a log. Harper ran over and assessed her wounds.

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society. Bring her out." Murphy yelled once again. Murphy continued once Bellamy exited the tent. " Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us."

"Dial it down and back off." Bellamy said, his leader face on.

"Or what? What are you gonna do? Hang me?" Murphy said sarcastically.

"I was just giving the people what they wanted." Bellamy said indifferently, eyes glancing over to Jessica.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea. Why don't we do that right now? So, who here wants to see the real murderer hung up? All in favor??" Murphy asked, growing more upset when only a couple of boys raised their hands. "Okay, I see. So, it's okay to string me up for nothing, but when this little bitch confesses, you all let her walk? Cowards! All of you are cowards!"

"Hey, Murphy! Murphy. It's over." Bellamy said walking closer to him, voice low and harsh.

"Whatever you say boss." Murphy said walking away. He took two steps before he turned and punched Bellamy in the face, knocking him to the ground.

Jessica gasped rushing over to him, Octavia close behind. Murphy went rushing into the tent cursing when he saw that Charolette wasn't inside, gathering some delinquents and rushed off to find her.

Behind him stood a hurt Jessica carrying for Bellamy. "Wh- what do we do?" Octavia asked Jessica.

"I don't know, Tav. I don't know."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

Hiiii

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 714 VIEWS AND 61 VOTES WTH I DIDN'T THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN

It's so crazy. Last week I was barely at 600 !!!

Whenever someone comments/votes  it always makes me super excited because my story's going into the light- not in a dying kinda way but yeah

How's your day/ night been going?

This is the longest chapter I've written so far. Sorry about any grammar/ spelling mistakes.

I tried to make some fluff between Bellamy and Jessica at the beginning but that's just about as much fluff that their stubborn asses would allow. I wanted to make it really cute and stuff but *shoulder shrug*

And that plot twist! I honestly was planning on that but it happened soooo

They're probably be okay by the time Murphy tries to kill Bellamy.

But whose side will she be on????

Hehehehehhehe

Thoughts on the chapter are always great so don't hesitant to leave some comments.

Don't forget to vote!

-Love daisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 555 39
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 - ❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚❞ ❝𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚❞ ✫✫✫ bellamy blake x fem!oc the 10...
27.2K 384 28
''Every breath I take it makes me feel so broken. There are so many words that have gone unspoken.'' ♡♡♡ She talked to the girl on earth every day h...
145K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...
89.9K 3.3K 44
𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐌𝐀𝐍 | ❛ the little bit he learned about outer space is it's gotta destroy before it creates! ❜ or, in which they are two sides of th...