You | Finn Wolfhard

By capuzzino

โMy heart's running out of cellotape.โž Fluffy imagines about Finn Wolfhard starring (Y/n) (L/n) and Finn Wol... More

"Coincidence."
"Ice Cream."
"Merry Christmas."
AUโœจ "The Cat And The Wolf." Pt. 1
"Weakness." Preferences 1
"Find Me."
"Stars."
"I'm Sick." Preferences 2
"Tutor."
"Attention."
"Chocolates And Strawberries." Preferences 3
"Daddy."
"Freckles And Constellations."
"Missing You."
"11:11." Pt. 1
"11:11" Pt. 2
"Incident."
"Moon Wishes."
"Movie Marathon."
"Hiccups."
"Electric Love."
"Good Morning."
"I'm Bored."
"Attention Seeker."
"Over protective Finnie." Preferences 4
"Reading FanFics."
"City Girl."
๐ŸŽ‰ "Happy Birthday!"๐ŸŽ‰
"Laser Tag."
"How Deep Is Your Love."
"Insecurities."
"Eesome."
"Cassiopeia." [1/3]
"Cassiopeia." [2/3]
"Cassiopeia." [3/3]
"Crimson Cheeks."
"Guardian Angel."
"The Barrier Between Us." [1/2]
"Purple Buddies."
"The Barrier Between Us." [2/2]
"Intertwined."
"Gumusservi."
"Umbrella."
"Starry Night Sky."
"Two Is Better Than One."
The End

"Raindrops."

1.4K 26 14
By capuzzino

Trigger Warning: mentions of abuse and homicide.

YOUR POV

Flashbacks...

Great.

I'm lost. I can't find my way back home.

Ever since we started moving in and out to find a comfortable place, the people remained the same. I'm always the center of attention because I don't talk.

Literally.

I'm always subjected to being mute. I don't even know what to do to myself. I don't even know how to start my day if their words are too sharp to dodge.

I scuffed past the blocks, away from the previous street I came, to check more streets where it should be leading me back home.

I should probably not.

I only wanted peace but they took it too far; they're hunting me as usual.

As the day passes by and every time the clock ticks, it felt like I'm bad luck. My parents won't allow me to leave the house. One time, they isolated me to the point of suffocation (metaphorically speaking). Then the day came, our neighborhood started talking about my father about the past. They were hurting me too.

He was drunk at that time, he attempted homicide.

I never saw my mother after that incident.

He blamed me for everything and that I was the reason behind all these incidents.

He rumored about how I was raised from witchcraft, which is far from that.

I glimpse at every reflection I could see. The sliding of the glass doors left me blind from the desperate face that reflected the mirror. These reflections reminded me of the day when my stepmother cut my hair in medium length. She wanted me to change like her but I couldn't escape her grasp, so I have to. I have to do what she wants before my father would punish me.

The silence of the town roamed around everywhere. It followed me even in my footsteps. Though, it felt like home since I'm used to my own silence.

I slip my fingers through my pockets to conceal it with warmth. The skies are starting to get dull and the breeze is becoming cold so I walked across the buildings, houses, and stores before entering a bookstore from a foot away.

The tears of the clouds are pouring down constantly. I lowered my cap as I step out of my current position before zooming out through the nearest shade I could stay. But since I'm already in the middle of the road, away from the stores' porch, I had no other way but to stay under a shade.

am now sitting in front of a four-story house, desperately crying for help.

❇️ ❇ ️❇️

I snuggled under my cardigan, curving myself in a ball in an attempt for warmth. But if it wasn't for the angry gods, punishing me with whatever I've done to my life, I wouldn't be miserable in the first place. I'm probably in the bookstore by now, searching for good passages while sipping my hot chocolate.

Well, I guess I have to wait 'till tomorrow.

I grasp through my shoulder bag to search for valuable things. Good thing my phone is in there but what can I say? It's a very lucky day.

It's drained.

I forgot my money from my piggy bank and I had no idea how to survive.

It's useless!

Everything is useless!

"Hey."

I jumped hesitantly, the sound of my shoes banging the paddle underneath.

I purse my lips more when it started to get cold and scary. I'm not really a fan of thunder so it was difficult for me to pretend I'm not frightened.

"Mind if I pick you up?" a calm voice pierced my ears. It was a voice of a male. I squinted my eyes to see his figure clearly but the darkness bound him underneath his dusky umbrella.

I didn't ponder twice from his sudden appearance so I dared to look up at him while waving my hand. "I saw you drenched from inside. If you feel like coming in, I can give you a place to stay until the storm stops."

Looking up to see his eyes, I felt my eyes cry for help. I felt my tears dripping down unexpectantly despite the nerve to smile at the stranger. I wiped them off with my palm then sighed inaudibly.

Thank you.

"Are you okay?" he muttered out, audible for me to hear in the loud droplets of the clouds' tears.

I didn't look up at him this time, but I can't help but gaze upon the gleam of his eyes. I tried speaking but it felt like there's a void for me to release it.

I remained silent.

We leisurely walked out of the road as he takes me to the front of the house I saw earlier. It was the four-story house in front of the bench I stopped by and I can say he's luxurious because of how his house is fancy and large compared to the other houses I've seen.

He closed his umbrella when we finally reached the shade of his porch. He opened the door only to be greeted by another entrance to the doorway of his mansion. I wiped my shoes from the rags as he unzips his bomber jacket once we stepped under the glass-like tunnel towards his house.

The music of the raindrops bombarded the whole entrance as well as the creaks of our shoes that I find very soothing. He clicked the gate close then guided me to the doorway.

Throughout the exploration of his narrow glass-like tunnel, I can't help but gape in awe. I was about to smile as a simple thank you when he started covering me up with his black bomber jacket.

Once he opened the wooden door towards his mansion, the calm and warm breeze from his hallway caressed my flushed cheeks. It was comfortable, very comfortable as if it was the atmosphere that my mom and I shared before.

"Okay, you wait here first. I'll get you a warm drink. Oh, the towels are over that side." he continued, plastering an alluring smile upon his face.

After snatching the pink towel from the stand near the door, roaring footsteps barged inside the living room.

"Yo, Finn! What the hell is keeping you so long-"

"You brought a girl?"

A short teen approached me with a very surprised expression on his face. Another one came with crazy curly hair while facepalming after seeing me. Another curly-haired teen started invading my way too, and another, and another but the rest had the same texture of hair but with different shades. "Finn!" the dark-skinned teen hollered out after the kid Finn he was talking about. Finn hummed from the other room in response. "Who is she?" he blurted out.

"A visitor, I guess." another teen spoke up but with a lisp containing the words he just said.

"Why would you bring a chick inside?"

"Jack, shut up!" another gorgeous interjected, glaring at the short and cute teen that he called Jack when he first came in.

The crimped-headed God interrupted, entering our room while holding a glass of hot beverage. Yes, he was the stranger who lent a hand earlier. He had a scrunched-up grimace at this moment, probably annoyed at his friend.

"I brought her in because she's stranded by the storm."

I blinked, interrupting the silence between us.

"I don't know about this but she should be with Millie and the other girls. She might need other necessities that we don't have." Jack blurted out, glancing at me.

"It's not like a female never lived here." someone concerned also spoke.

"There are other things in the drawer in case she needed something for herself only." he continued.

"But shouldn't it be our night today? Your parents are out for a vacation, right?"

"Okay, enough." the person beside me interrupted. "I never said she'll stay for the whole night. Quit being rude, what the hell?"

"Well, we shouldn't trust her yet. She's a total stranger. What if she's like the innocent girl from The Orphan?" another dark-skinned teen said. This time, he is taller and more mature than the others. Beside him was an adorable chubby teen, eating his chocolates.

[If you ever wonder what The Orphan is, it's a movie about an adopted child who has an adolescence disorder or something. She has a mind of an adult who is a murderer.]

"Will you please stop watching those kinds of movies, Chosen?" another curly-haired teen said, "You're overthinking again." he flailed his arms while containing slight voice cracks with every word he just said.

"Guys," Finn interrupted, "Nothing weird will happen around us. How the heck will she be a killer orphan? I just let a girl in 'cause of the storm. You guys are weird."

I felt my stomach churn for the nth time. I felt another pang of migraine and heartburn when they began talking again.

I don't even know what's happening to me yet I tried standing up still until my knees began to shake. I roughly fell off my position, receiving gasps and a concerned gaze from them. They were looking at me puzzled and serious. I can't help but twist my face in pain as they watch my tears stream down my cheeks.

"Hey, what's wrong? Do you need anything?" the same grasp gave me goosebumps as he was escorting me to the couch. Finn lends me a glass of (fav drink) and the others were getting something for me. I didn't budge or anything or even hear my voice.

I remained silent.

"Where is your family?" Jack gave me a towel to embrace after Finn would plop down beside me. I bit my bottom lip to lessen up the tense but I still can't. I can't talk.

It felt like my mouth is locked up to cry for help.

I glance at the center table to do something for them. I was searching for valuable material to write with. Along with the blue ball pen on the fragile center table was a notepad. I quickly snatched the pen and the paper to jot down everything I wanted to say.

"I'm lost. I left my home because I feel suffocated. My father. He."

My tears smudged the ink before I could finish my sentence on the paper. I know they are all looking at me but I just can't have the bravery to speak and ask for help.

"What did he do to you?" Finn softly whispered. 

"Can't you just talk with your voice?" Jack blurted out. "Are you...mute?" Finn continued.

I took a deep breath before even knowing what to do. It may look like I don't even know how to use my mouth, my voice nor my tongue.

"They..." I uttered under my fraily breath, "...hurt me..."

"Th-they are abusing me!"

Everything was rising beyond its limit. My overflowing tears of mixed emotions empowered my face. It was a waterfall of anger, joy, sorrow, and fear, and the whole house was filled with confusion.

"I... I'm sorry," I muttered to myself, almost inaudible for them to hear. Finn sat next to me with an indescribable look on his face. Everyone began staring at me with concern too.

"I'm sorry for this mess. I—" a familiar grip intertwined my fingertips. It was warm and soft. It felt like home when he held my hand to comfort me in my lowly times.

"It's okay. We're here for you."

~ ❤ ~

Two months later...

That night was a very memorable one. I was able to introduce myself to them especially to Finn who wanted to know more about me. Throughout the night, the boys introduced themselves to me. They made me laugh, smile, and cry from laughter. At least, every joy that I encountered with them is genuine. It was far from the suffocating shadows back home.

I already got used to it. I visit them whenever I can; never missing any sleepover plans with them.

Jack was mostly the noisiest one. He sometimes irritates me but his humor is the funniest. He's kind of unpredictable, eccentric, and goofy.

Jaeden was the quiet one. He would laugh occasionally and loves watching films.

Wyatt was always present because he would prank me and Finn all the time.

Caleb, Gaten, and Noah would always join the party because it's mostly them who also bring joy to the group.

They are the reason why I was influenced by their happiness.

It was super contagious.

Chosen and Jeremy are very seldom seen since they would always play games instead of hanging with us.

One time, they only decided to show up when we only started playing video games for solid hours.

Millie let me live in their house with Sadie and Sophia since the place where I came from was a mess. Of course, it's a place for boys and if I would stay there, it would be very awkward.

I stomp my feet beneath the paddle from the sidewalk. Finn and I were dancing under the rain as its tear-drops began creating music from the taps of his umbrella. We stayed under his dusky umbrella where we shared our same crimson faces. We were exchanging stares and smiles as we enjoyed the cold, rainy weather. He glances back at me while having the same peck of blush we had during our friendly date. I tightened my grasp in his fingertips, leaving it intertwined and still.

"This is the best friendly date so far," I giggled. He scoffed at my use of words, pulling me towards his side to join his shade. "Yeah?"

I look up to see him once again. He had his funny curly locks covering his forehead and even his eyes. I softly brush his hair from his face, smiling back at him.

It was the sweetest smile I have plastered on my face. He gave me one, once again, while leaving a small gap between our faces.

"Finn?"

"Hm?" his cheekbones were showing off rose tints and his eyes gleamed like thousands of stars.

I can't believe he's nervous at this moment.

Why?

"I always wake up with flashbacks of you helping me from the storm. Remember that?" I blurted out. He was biting his bottom lip this time before curving them into a weak smile.

"Yeah, me too. Sometimes. That time, I watched you from inside and I can say that you were really hurt. I can't even forget the tears that stained your cheeks back then!" he snickers.

"Well, at least I'm here with someone I can trust." I beamed. "It felt like I was locked away from reality, literally."

"What if I wasn't the person who saved you in the first place? Would you even trust that person?"

"I don't think that would happen. Everything happens for a reason. And you happened. Maybe because we're destined for each other?" he laughed. "Don't get me wrong, Wolfhard. I'm serious." I pouted. He only replied with another crazy chuckle. "Dude, if it's cliché to you, don't even make it obvious."

"Can I just laugh because I'm happy to see you with me? Again?"

"Oh, really?" I crossed my arms, "Yes, really."

"Pfft," he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me next to his side again. "Hey, what was that for?" I scrunch up my face this time around. "I just want to close the gap between us. Is it bad?" he grins.

"Don't—" I shove his face away, "...smile like that..." I trailed off. "Why not?"

"Just. Don't." I felt my cheeks heat up once again and I can feel his body press against mine. He was really close to me.

Super close.

I gaze back at him. He was flushed with red almost like a tomato. I slowly diverted myself to the adorable cartoon from his shirt but my body was so tensed, I decided to smack my face towards his chest.

My heart was beating so fast and my face is burning.

"Finn, can we stay this way. I really can't look at you."

He traces the braided locks of my hair while we were still in the middle of the rainy weather, outside his house. "Are you embarrassed?" he laughs. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed—"

"Shut it, Wolfhard! You're making it worst!"

"Ha! Ha! I can feel your face burn my chest right now."

"Stop," I whined.

And so the whole afternoon left us chuckling like crazy teenagers. His pick-up lines never get old and his alluring smile never faints. It was really contagious.

I love him so much even if he treats me as his best friend.

Maybe?

Yes, maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 157 30
๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™ฃ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ก๐™›๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ (๐™”๐™ค๐™ช) ๐™ญ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
23.9K 157 100
Just some FW imagines and prefs๐Ÿคโœจ started: 6.13.21 ended: 10.15.22
967K 25.4K 51
"we're completely different, finn wolfhard." a wild summer with the stranger things cast, oh, and your huge crush on finn wolfhard. COMPLICATED โœ† ่ค‡้›‘...
867K 9.3K 136
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...