Journal of the Survivors

By AshHawthorne

Seventeen year old Kyra Leigh North just wants to survive. Well, that and to know what was in "The Cure" that... More

Entry #1
Entry #2
Entry #3
Entry #4
Chapter One--Kyra
Chapter Two--Kyra
Entry #5
Chapter Three--Kyra
Chapter Four--Kyra
Chapter Five--Kyra
Entry #7
Chapter Six--Kyra
Chapter Seven--Kyra
Chapter Eight--Trace
Chapter Nine--Kyra
Chapter Ten--Kyra
Entry #8
Chapter Eleven--Kyra
Chapter Twelve--Trace
Chapter Thirteen--Kyra
Chapter Fourteen--Trace
Entry #9
Chapter Fifteen--Kyra
Entry #10
Chapter Sixteen--Trace
Chapter Seventeen--Kyra
Letter to Trace

Entry #6

114 2 0
By AshHawthorne

June 14th 2022

Entry #6

            So I made a bet with Archer and now he gets to have a party. I am seriously regretting this. All it has done is make everyone start fighting. Okay, not everyone, just me and Arch. I swear I could strangle him right now he’s being so stupid.

            Anyway, this is a crude drawing of the place we’re staying in right now: k        

                                                         [PICTURE ON RIGHT]

         I tried to make the drawing and the writing neat since my handwriting is barely legible at best. Sorry about that people of the future. I’ll try to make it neater if I ever work up the effort.

            Just like how Archer should work up the effort to apologize for being an idiot. He is being totally dumb over the fact that Danny and I are pretty close. He’s such a hypocrite because he’s fawning all over Bailey right in front of us all. It’s all right for him to have a relationship with someone, but I’m not allowed? Plus Dan and I aren’t even together or anything, we’re just good friends. Apparently no one can accept this fact.

            Wait, why am I even writing this here? It’s a journal to document what’s happening on Earth, not a diary. I might just rip out these pages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 20 15
Blood? My wrist was covered in it. It wasn't dried up or reeked of the combination of that black gunk from all those other freaks. It was fresh and w...
43.6K 432 34
This is my 1st book off of a brain injury that almost killed me i am 6/24 months healed so plz dont hate on me that much. The story is about a younge...
Days are Gone By Seth

Science Fiction

5.7K 662 36
In a world where the dead started walking, few people inherited traits that were considered peculiar. Once bitten, they'll turn, not as infected, but...
62K 4.4K 43
"Dad's gone," my cousin's voice was barely above a whisper. "You must come home for the Evaluations," she uttered and the phone line went dead. *****...