Seducing SEVEN

By shichimi01

Seven fell in love but- " She got married, but Not to me. " " I'm so bitter I wanna die. " But what if the... More

Prolouge
SEVEN
MADISON
CHANDRA
1: Main lead
2: Crazy woman
3: The fall
4: Seducing guide!
5: Missing her?
6: Why?!
7: Not nice at all
8: Date
9: Lady in Red
10: Rejection
11: Big girls don't cry
12: Pito in Baguio
13: Seven's Seduction
14: The art of Seduction
15: Push Him!?
16: holy bra
17: She's a Queen 👑
18: Aigoo!
18.5: Topher
19: Pakipot
20: Live in?!
21: Meeting his Family!
Special Chapter: Dream
22: Losing battle
23: Teasing Seven
24: Mr. Torpe Ms. Manhid
25: She what?!
26: Proposal
27: POV and Conflict
Idle talk
Dating SEVEN 1
Dating SEVEN 2
Dating SEVEN 3
Dating SEVEN 4
Dating SEVEN 5
Dating SEVEN 6
Dating SEVEN 7
SEVEN (Rants)
Dating SEVEN 9
Dating SEVEN 10
Dating SEVEN 11
Dating SEVEN 12
Dating SEVEN 13
Dating SEVEN 14
Dating SEVEN 15
Dating SEVEN 16
Dating SEVEN 17
Dating SEVEN 18
Dating SEVEN 19
EPILOGUE
Special Chapter 1
Sequel

Dating SEVEN 8

689 27 4
By shichimi01

6 years later

Third Person POV

At first glance everyone can't helped but to glance at the waiter serving them while he put their plates on their table. He's a very handsome man, alright. He was tall, his Red unusual hair was kept in a stylish yet neat haircut. Even though he wears this serious and cold expression, nagpapadagdag lamang ito sa charisma nito.

" Umm, t-thank you. "
The girl stutter. She blushes a little nang tinapunan lamang siya nito nang tingin at tumango. He then walks away.   Nagtinginan ang dalawang babae sa table na iyon and they both giggle when he disappeared.

" Seven..."
Vincent called him afterwards.

" What? "
He said sounding annoyed.

" I haven't said anything yet. "
He arched his brows.

" I know. Smile? Be happy infront of the customer. It's my job, and I'm the fucking owner. Snapped out of it. I'm to tired of this nagging —" He stopped when he realized he'd been dumping his temper to Vincent.

He sighed.

" —sorry. "
He said then slumped on the stool beside him. They're in the isolated part of the restaurant, only few VIP are nearby.

" It's been years, Seven..."
Said Vincent who sat beside the other stool. They both stared on the busy restaurant who had relatively becomes more big and busy. It was their hard work paying off. But then—

For Seven...it feels like nothing was important.

He can't smile anymore.

He wasn't the friendly, charming Seven.

Why?

Because she was gone.
As if that night when she holds her passionately was mere moments— inside his dreams. She was gone.

He searched for her for months —years..but she was gone. Without any explanation she left him just like that. Sadness turned to misery..and as years shed it became angered and hatred. As he questioned everything, why she left and why she didn't even bother to say whatever it is she was dissatisfied with—Seven felt his heart aches when he remembers. Everything just ...makes him feel miserable.

It hurts to know that despite everything she left him.

He ignores everything and searched for her, but he can't find her. Then when he finally gave up. He find himself turning cold. He can't smile anymore, he can't let anyone to enter his heart anymore. Every time she remembers her, he'll drown himself to alcohol to forget.

" It just—fucking hurts. "
He mumbles.

" I bet it is. "
Vincent retorted.
He knows how hard it was for him. He can't blame Seven for being like this.

Hindi ito sumagot at tumayo lamang. Even though there's a lump inside his throat every time she's the topic of any conversation he was unable to shed any tears anymore. The Seven who will fake a crying face and whale like kid was gone.

And Vincent knew.

This guy was seriously crushed this time.

Nang makabalik sila sa kusina they were greeted by a visitor.

" Seven!!! "
She exclaimed and nonchalantly hugged Seven. Everyone flinched with that gesture. Everyone in the kitchen knew what their boss temperament is. Bukod sa mga kaibigan nito na sila Vincent, Ace at Raven na kilala nila na malapit dito at hindi ito basta basta kumakausap nang kun sino. He was always seemed cold.

That's why they're shocked when a woman suddenly goes there and actually 'hug' that Cold boss. Lahat sila ay natigilan at tahimik na pinag masdan ang reaction nito.

*gulp*

They're so nervous pakiramdam nila maiihi na sila sa takot. But when he calmly called that girl name, nakahinga na sila nang maluwag.

" Chandra? "

" Na miss niyo ako no? Hihi. "
She said then smiled brightly.

After her graduation, Chandra decided to stay with her sister in Europe. Doon siya namalagi at nag kolehiyo. Then after her flight, Topher graduated and become a Teacher. After him was Rocky, she's a singer now. Only Ace, Raven left behind.

Napangiti ito nang maliit. But that sight rendered everyone speechless. It was the first time they saw him smile! They didn't know what to say and was caught eavesdropping. Seven glared towards them at lahat sila ay nag iwas nang tingin at pinagpatuloy na ang kani kaniyang gawain.

" What are you doing here? "
Seven asked her habang iginigiya siya palabas doon. It's dangerous to stay there while the kitchen staffs are busy boiling and frying things there.

" Tsk, tsk. Wala talaga kayong tiwala saakin! I want to continue my studies here so.."

" Hire me as one of your temp. Chef! "
She boldly said. She was unusually confident.

" H-huh? You—"
Seven was shocked. Hindi niya alam na sobrang tagal na pala nang huli niyang matitigan ito. The small and childish Chandra was gone. There's only a seemingly cheeky Woman infront of him. She did grew up to be quite a lady, but still there's that mischievous look on her eyes. That's why he felt somehow nostalgic. Like he was back when...

No.
Let's not think of her.

Seven nods a bit before answering.

" Sure. But still I have to test your abilities, Chef Chandra. " He said. Napangiti naman ang huli at tumango nang paulit ulit.

" Before that! Here! "
Nakangiti parin nitong sabi. She opened her bag at may inabot na sobre sa kaniya.

" Birthday nang kambal kaya inutusan ako ni Ate Chiyo na iabot sa'yo ito. " She said with a smile, she tucked a stray hair behind her ears and glanced at him. She thought — He was still as handsome as she last saw her. The years does make him more ' cooler ' and manlier. Her face blushed at the thought.

Even though he rejected her years ago—she still likes him.

And now that, She was gone.

How could she leave him be?

" Punta ka ha? "
She inquire with familiarity. Seven looks at her and sighed.

" Alright. "

Pakiramdam ni Chandra sasabog ang puso niya sa kaba. She's well informed about Seven's current situation and personality. He literally secluded himself with everyone beside her coworkers. He won't even go to the Mijares house without her inviting him.

Then she thought again...

This time, for sure...

Seven...will be mine.

***

Mijares Mansion

🎊 Jet Mijares & Ren Mijares
7th Birthday Party! 🎊

Infront of the gate was a tall and pretty woman standing there seemingly nervous and was debating to herself if she'll go inside or not. She was clutching onto that Birthday invitation that was sent to her 5 days ago.

It was a mystery who had send her that. But then she felt that this was the sign she was waiting for...the only chance and opportunity when she can finally talk to him—explained why...

she left.

She can feel her hands being sweaty from nervousness. As she steel herself to come inside as her red heels makes a ' tak ' sound, she made her way to meet Him.

Her Seven.

To be Continued...

* author sweats dropped *
" I know! I know! Huhubels 'Di ako nakapag update sa kadahilanang na impatso ako sa busog! Hindi natunawan sa katakawan kaya ayun. Sakit ng tummy 3 days na!!! Waaahhh! "

Anyway as promised —
Enjoy the chapter...

* a single tear escapes sa mata ni Miss A *

Don't hate me!!! 😭😆

Merry Christmas 🎄!!!
Picture of Seven as a Christmas Bonus! Hehe

Seven: currently (30) years old.
Still handsome kyaaahhh!

AN: usually naka taas ang buhok niya kapag nasa Restaurant. But he'll leave it unkept outside! 😉 goshhh! Gusto ko lang talaga siyang galing Badass. Hahahhaha kiber. 😍

Chandra: currently around 21? Lol.
She's in college ( she's pursuing to be a Chef like Seven )

AN: still the same ol' Chandra just more brighter a little bit matured and with a long hair.

Vote!! Comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2K 75
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...
151K 3.2K 54
Khieth became the most dangerous and powerful vampire, she's savage, cruel, conscience is not a word in her vocabulary. The only thing in her mind is...
135K 2.6K 10
Kay Ziggy pansamantalang ibinilin ng kanyang Ninang Amor ang bahay nito sa isang sikat subdivision sa Quezon City dahil pansamantala muna itong titir...
2.1M 61.9K 14
OLD SUMMER TRILOGY #2 Being the niece of the volleyball team's coach, Alia is hired to design the uniforms of the players. Seven, who has had a crush...