For My Eyes ONLY

By cutestcurly

"No," I whispered in pure disbelief, "You can't be Ashton, that can't be." My voice cracked making me feel we... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

eleven

21.5K 665 84
By cutestcurly

I had been in our room for about 5 minutes, face buried deep into the pillow before I heard a knock.

"Go away!" I yelled out, my voice muffled by the pillow. "Im sleeping." I decided to add unconvincingly.

Instead of answering, this person felt justified to just open the door and walk in.

Great.

Looking up, my eyes soften as I see Luke looking down at me with a sympathetic look on his face. He was always so caring with me, unlike douchedick Ashton. I felt my eyes water slightly, making me angry at myself and my head dropped low.

"Everyone's getting ready to go to the lake so we'll leave in about 15 okay." He said, his voice barely above a whisper.

So that means Ashton will be coming up to the room..

Super great.

"Okay." I replied in a soft, scratchy voice. I got up hesitantly, deciding to give Luke a big hug. Without question, he hugged me back making me once again grateful cry.

Walking over to my clothes with a sniffling nose, I grabbed my sparkly gold bathing suit. Just as I drug my heavy feet to the door,  Ashton opened it.

He looked down at me, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck before beginning to say something.

However, I was uninterested so I raised my head high, sauntering past him to the bathroom to change.

Surely enough, 15 minutes later we were headed to the lake and I had remembered to wear shoes.

Yay me! Now Ashton had room in his arms to carry some bimbo off the dock and drop her in the freezing cold lake.

Luke walked next to me and one of the other girls, who wasn't on my shit list yet, with two cases of alcohol in his hands.

Cal walked with the other two cases a few feet in front of us.

Not far enough!                                                                    My subconscious chimed in.

I trotted along with a bottle of Hypnotic in my hand which had me more excited then I should've been. My plan, was to get so extremely shitfaced, I wouldn't know my ass from a hole in the ground. Or my heart from my liver, neither were in good shape.

Great plan if you ask me, even better plan if you'd ask me later tonight.

As we finally approached the lake, I set the bottle down on the dock and was the first to jumped into the cool water.

I began to just to swim, taking my mind off all things Ashton. I had done the exact thing I was fighting my hardest not to do. I let playboy get to my fucking head, and I knew my heart was next if he hadn't already stole it along with my soul.

Stupid DevilDick.

I laughed watching as everyone splashed around like preteens. It reminded me of a simpler time, when our biggest worries were who would be attending the tea party.

Then my eyes fell to Ashton.

His eyes were already on me.

I let my eyes travel over to the same girl he had been with at breakfast who clung to his body like a wetsuit. I turned my head nonchalantly, hoping to shake off the jealously. Hoping he'd never know that it bothered me.

With that, I simply swam to the deck and grabbed the Hypnotic bottle. Popping off the cap, I took a long swallow enjoying the way it prickled my throat on the way down.

Smiling afterwards to no one in particular, I sat down the bottle close enough to the edge where I could grab it from the water and jumped back in with a growing buzz.

This was gonna be a good night dammit.

Whether I liked it or not.

$

"Let's talk real quick." Devildick himself spoke slowly, searching my face for something.

Who knows.

I let out a laugh because of his audacity to approach me. I mean sure, I didn't even give off a slight indication I was upset, but he was just suppose to know, steer clear, and leave me alone. His problem to work out, not mine.

Ashton did not even give me a chance to answer, before he was pulling me through the warm water by my elbow towards the dock.

Once we reached the dock, he jumped up with ease and look down at me expectantly. Instead of complying, I simply crossed my arms staring back up at him. He smirked at my gesture, before lifting me up on the dock easily.

I let my eyes dart up to the sky, which was dark now and I studied all the pretty stars that aligned it.

My eyes fell back over to Ashton to find him already looking at me.

We stayed like that, focused on each other, for what felt like forever till he finally broke the comfortable silence.

"I need you to talk to me."

I let out a shaky breathe at his request but nonetheless, realized, if any time was a good time, it was when I at least had some alcohol in my system.

"And what is it you would like me to say, Ashton?" My voice came out dry, which I hated. I really wasn't trying to give off any indication he had hurt me, but he had.

"I mean, we don't have to say anything, little one." His tone was cocky and I knew he was in foozeboy mode.  "I, myself, am more a man of action anyway" he lowered his voice at the end, smirking with a shrug, which only made me want to break his shoulders.

Rolling my eyes heavily, I tried getting back into the water but his long arm snaked around my waste as he spun me into his lap.

"Wait." he demanded lowly, his eyes never leaving my own.

"Okay, what else?"

I hated my compliance, but the close proximity did not help my case one bit.

Ashton didn't seem to notice my nervousness because no snarky remarks left his lips. Instead, he kept his attention on my eyes as if the next thing he said was going to be very important.

Seconds dragged on like hours, leaving me with so many unsaid thoughts of my own. He tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear and let out a shaky breath of his own.

"I'll.. i'll stop fucking around with Ashley.." His gaze finally fell from my own to the water,
"I knew it was wrong when I saw the look on your face.. I never meant for that.. Any of that."

Shocked was the understatement of the motherfucking year. I was pretty sure the look on my face resembled a deer in headlight that caught its mother in bed.
I waited and waited for him to finish his sentence, desperately wanting to know how he would surprise me next.

"But you gotta do something for me to." He finally firmly stated, dropping to his low voice.

At this point he was tracing various size shapes in the small of my back as we were talking, or he was talking and I was just struggling to figure out what the fuck was going on..

I wasn't that drunk,

was I?

I realized he was waiting on my reply and he looked almost nervous for my response as I sat there enjoying the way he felt on me.

"What," I breathed out, looking back into his eyes.

"What do you want from me?"

His eyes bore deep into mine and I could tell he was completely serious as his face fell stone while he uttered the next words.

"No more..  with Luke or Cal, especially Noah." He spat, disgust on his tongue as he shot me a cold look.

"I mean it, and don't worry I let them know also.
Deal?" he asked, but it barely sounded like a question.

He held so much power in his voice and even as I he gently traced patterns into my skin, I'd never seen him look so angry.
I wanted to tell him Luke was just my friend, Cal was an asshole, and I didn't even care for Noah in that way but something in his tone told me there was no room for discussion.

"Okay, deal." I decided, my words causing a smirk to form on Ashton lips.

He then leaned real close to my ear, not speaking for a few seconds letting his hot breathe hit my face.

"Cute,
you think you have a choice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 245 20
Fourth Book in the Blackblood series. Can be read as a standalone but reading the others will give more insight. Paul has always been flirtatious, a...
13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
640K 13.9K 61
Charisma White , your typical bookworm beautiful girl no one really expected that one day she will get the eyes of Adam Hills bad yet dangerous guy...
1.1M 59.5K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...