Izuku Midoriya: The High Noon...

By 082mec

Izuku Midoriya is known as the next Symbol of Peace, the next generation wielder of the mighty Quirk known as... More

Meet the Gunslinger
Entrance Exam and the First Patrol
Outed and Tested
Vigilante's Potential
Reinstated, Reloaded, and Ready to Go!
Sports Festival I
Origins and Re-introductions
Hunting the Hero Killer I
Hunting the Hero Killer II
Dates, Confrontations, and a Manhunt Begins
Battles and Meetings
Training Time!
Finals I
Finals II
Celebration and the Training Camp
Bath Time and Training Time! Part II
Forest Fights
Vigilante's Rage
All Might's Final Battle
Raid: Start!
Beat the Bird! Quick Draw vs Overhaul!
A Hero's Reward
Beginning Of the Road to Recovery
Sparring and Heroine Visits
Welcome Back Cinder!!

Sports Festival II

12.4K 182 233
By 082mec

"DIE, SHITTY DEKU!!!" Bekugou yelled, immediately boosting himself at the gunslinger with explosions. In response, Izuku rolled away and shot a titanium rubber round at the explosive prick's back. The shot missed, as Bakugou ran at him with another explosion, clocking Izuku in the jaw. He then grabbed the boy's cape, and spun him around, launching him with the aid of an explosion into the air, and aimed to make him crash into the floor with another explosion midair. Izuku bounced off of the floor, and jumped out from a meteor-like impact of his childhood terror hitting the floor. "COME AT ME, YOU QUIRKLESS FUCK!!" Izuku fanned a shot at him, which pushed the walking bomb back a few feet, and ran up to the stunned boy. He drop kicked Bakugou in the gut, and uppercut, but the fist was caught and an explosion was let loose in his face.

"Like always *cough cough*, you're an asshole out for blood." Izuku said. His shirt was in tatters, as some girls from the school and out of it almost drooled at his muscular chest, and his cape hung around the remains of his shirt collar, the bottom singed and ripped. He was covered in bruises and burn marks, and scowled at the explosive opponent. Bakugou then rushed in, and released explosions in Midoriya's face, grabbed him by the neck, and slammed his head in the pavement of the arena floor.

Midoriya was not allowed to beat him here. The Quirkless fuck should only have been a mere distraction, a pebble on the side of his road to becoming the strongest hero alive. He didn't give a shit at what the world thought anymore. He needed the boy gone, and if that meant killing him himself, then so be it (Can you feel the hate I have for BakuDeku? No? I'll rant later). Bakugou then launched an explosion into Midoriya's back, boosting himself into the air, spinning while boosting downwards to transform into a flaming meteor of death as he aimed for the downed boy. In a massive show of sparks, fire, and smoke, Bakugou stood hunched over, with a demonic grin on his face. He looked down to the body in the crater he made, but saw that nobody was there. He turned around to see Izuku, pushing up his hat with his revolver and grinning a shit-eating grin. He spun the revolver once to land in a fan the hammer position, and smiled at the panting boy. He fanned out an entire clip, and used the final shot to mimic Bakugou's speed boost, hitting his back and both sets of limbs. Izuku reloaded as he flew towards the boy, and spun forward into a front flip that ended in a brutal axe kick, cracking the pavement of the arena. He boosted himself with one rubber titanium round, and fanned out five regular rubber shots into the downed boy. He landed, and saw Bakugou stand up slowly.

"SHITTY DEKU, WHY WON'T YOU DIE!!!" Bakugou yelled, releasing a giant explosion at the boy, who shielded himself with his cape, shooting the childhood bully twice in the head as he recovered.

"Bakugou, I hate you." Izuku said. "I hate you with every portion of my body. I used to want to kill you, but I stand here now to prove that the words you said five years ago are wrong, and that hard work can get anyone where they desire. This is not a fight fueled by revenge, nor is this hate. This is pure justice. Something a hero strives to uphold, to fuel their need to protect the innocent." His hat shadowed his eyes, and he spun his revolver, holstering it. He then looked up to the blond bully, eyes full of rage. "THAT'S WHY I'LL BEAT YOU HERE, AND PROVE THAT I DESERVE TO STAND AMONG THE HEROES!!!" Izuku yelled, as Bakugou pressed his palms together to prepare a powerful explosive attack. Izuku drew his revolver before his palms could press together, and fanned out a shot that hit his forehead. In the second he was stunned, Izuku fired the rest of his shots, and grabbed Bakugou by the shoulders. He headbutt the boy, stepped on his bent knee, and used that as a platform to uppercut Bakugou into the air with a kick. The gunslinger holstered his revolver, and dashed into the midair target before throwing two sharp jabs to the gut, then grabbing the opponent to throw him to the ground. Izuku then released a fast and powerful multitude of punches, each one hitting with the force of a train into Bakugou. Izuku then kicked Bakugou into the air, and jumped backwards before covering himself in his cape.

He darted forward as a near blur of speed, nearly enough to rival Iida. He opened up his cape to drop kick the falling boy, and grabbed his leg last second to spin him around before using the added momentum to slam him into the ground. Izuku then kicked him up, and flung himself upwards like a screw with both feet impacting the former bully, pushing him into the air even more, before landing. Izuku then picked him up off the ground, holding him by the collar, and threw him forward, catching him with a combo of punches that forced Bakugou to widen his eyes in pain, and was finished when he was flung into the air once more. The crowd watched as time seemingly froze as Izuku turned around and walked away slowly, hat shadowing his eyes, as Bakugou fell.

"It's High Noon." Izuku said, grinning. Just before Bakugou landed, Izuku turned around, drew his revolver, and fanned six shots into him, slamming him into the side of the arena before falling off, unconscious. As the boy fell, Izuku holstered his gun, lowered his hat over his eyes, and smirked in victory.

"Holy fuck- I mean MIDORIYA IZUKU HAS WON!!!" Present Mic announced, the crowd cheering his name. Izuku walked to a podium, where Bakugou's barely conscious yet seething form lay in second, and Todoroki stand in third, with an expression that excreted newfound rebirth and determination that rose after his loss in the tournament. All Might gave the students their medals, but Izuku seemed pissed off at the Symbol of Peace when he received his. Nedzu then came up, silencing the crowd.

"This is a marvelous day. A student, a Quirkless student, has won a Sports tournament with odds seemingly stacked against him. The quirks and turmoils of his opponents he dealt with using only his mind, his body, and his gun, which in some cases even without that. Let us hope he continues on with this in the Hero course!" The crowd cheered, and Nedzu silenced them once more. "A condition before the match was that the challenger could bring a person of his choice into 1-A with him. Who will you bring, Izuku Midoriya?"

"I actually want to bring two, of that's alright with you." Izuku said, as Nedzu nodded. "I want Cinder Fall And Shinso Hitoshi to be moved up to Class 1-A. I knew Cinder beforehand, and there is no direct change with her new placement. Shinso Hitoshi deserves to rise to the Hero course due to the potential of his Quirk. Before I leave, however, I have one final message, for both the Quirked and the Quirkless." Everyone stared at the boy on the podium, and he took a deep breath. "I aim to be the top hero, but not the Symbol of Peace. For far too long that symbol only watched over the Quirked population, leaving us Quirkless people in the dust. No, I stand here now, to become the Symbol of Hope to everyone, with Quirk or without, and inspire everyone to aim for their goals!" The people cheered immensely as he walked away, and he smiled as a near revolution was rising.

...Later, Outside...

Yaoyorozu Momo sat at the base of a tree, remembering her early loss in the tournament. She clutched her knees close to her chest, and was about to shed tears, until she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up to see Izuku staring at her.

"Hi." He said.

"H-Hi." She responded. "Why are you here?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Earlier, I saw you look kinda down. Is there anything you need help with?" He offered. She sighed, and looked at her hands.

"It's just that... I was taken out so early. I was totally powerless against Tokoyami, and basically sat there like a moving punching bag." She said. She then heard a chuckle, and looked to Izuku slightly angry.

"Sorry about that, but you're talking about being a walking punching bag to the Quirkless guy. I've lived out your pain ever since I was four." He sat down next to her as she looked with an expression of pity, and took his hat off, making her slightly blush at the sight of his handsome face. "Look, what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't be worried over every single loss. I can't count how many times I've accidentally shot myself in the foot by now, and believe me it hurts like a bitch." She giggled slightly at his attempt at a joke. "Learning from your losses matters more than victory, and that's the message I thought of delivering while kicking the crap out of Todoroki." He said. "That help?"

"It helped." She confirmed. She stood up, and dusted herself off. "Thanks for the pep talk. By the way, do you know about the vigilante Quick Draw?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" He asked.

"He's my favorite vigilante. I actually prefer him over All Might in terms of heroism. I'm telling you this because, well, I plan to visit him tonight." She said.

"Really, how?" He asked, slightly nervous.

"Remember the incident involving us and the USJ?" He nodded. "As he fled after saving us I stuck a tracker on his cloak. I just want to thank him for saving me during that incident." She said.

'This is giving me deja vu.' Izuku thought, remembering Cinder and her "rewards" for his service. He then blushed slightly, before remembering that she placed a tracker on his vigilante cloak. Since he was planning on revealing himself to the public later on, he decided it wouldn't hurt for her to know early. "I know for sure that you can do that, but I have something to tell you. Come to my dorm room, tonight." He said.

"W-Wait, you already moved into the dorms? When?" She asked.

"I'll tell you, just go there first." Izuku responded, getting a nod from the girl.

"Alright then, I'll go tonight. I guess Quick Draw can wait." She then left, and he smiled.

"Boy oh boy is she in for a surprise later." Izuku said to himself, flicking something into the air. He ripped off his repaired UA issue sports uniform, to reveal his Quick Draw one underneath. He swapped the hat given to him for his black one. He then flipped an item into the air. That object falling through the air being the vigilante's emblem, landing on it's rightful place on the front of Izuku's hat.

"Alright, now that that's done with, It's time to get to work."

----------

A/N: So, that was the chapter! I hoped you enjoyed. I said I'd explain my hate for BakuDeku at the end, so here I go (Time to trigger half the fandom)!

I know many, many, many people love this ship and I'm scared to even post this, but I don't. Why? This question I ask about this ship, and TodoDeku. For Bakugou, why would he love him? He bullied him for ten years. Ten. Years. When in that would Izuku fall in love? I'm aware of his admiration, but I'd assume it would go down at least slightly due to the bullying. He literally told Deku to KILL HIMSELF in canon for God's sake. WHEN IN THAT WOULD HE WANT BAKUGOU'S DICK!!! Is it the childhood friends trope? Is it because people view Bakugou as some sort of Tsundere? I know that he's more chill in the more current chapters, but still. *Le sigh*

Okay, now that that's done, on to TodoDeku. I can slightly understand this one. He saved Todoroki, Todoroki crushes, Todoroki 's heart goes Doki Doki. But outside of that single interaction, at least 1/4 of Hero Aca fanfiction, with another fourth going for BakuDeku, is TodoDoeku, leaving about a fourth in TodoMomo and other misc fanfiction (most likely gay pairings and Izuku x Toga). Within that half of BakuDeku and TodoDeku? Most of it is them being fluffy gays (which honestly I would be okay with, if the total ship balance was even), with some small minority of genderbent Bakugou, Todoroki, or Deku. Even there, Deku's written as more of a girl than the characters that were turned into girls for no apparent reason. Then there's the one percent of Izuku being a Yu Narukami sex god- SIKE, it turns out people love making cinnamon bun Deku into Hero Aca's one-man gay brothel, when I'd even settle for a Fairy-Tail harem-lemon story (You know, the ones with plot only for the sake of leading to sex where Natsu does something on accident and end up with every girl in the anime in his bed? Yeah, something like that but starring Deku).*Deep breathing* Okay, I'm good now. Just wanted to get this off of my chest now, before the fandom targets me (hears guns and explosions in the distance) Oh shit! Bye! (Runs into the distance)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 142 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...
90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
200K 5.2K 26
π——π—œπ—¦π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—œπ— π—˜π—₯: π—§π—›π—œπ—¦ 𝗦𝗧𝗒π—₯𝗬 π—œπ—¦ π—©π—˜π—₯𝗬 π—’π—Ÿπ——, π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—₯π—˜π—Ÿπ—¬ π—¨π—‘π—£π—Ÿπ—”π—‘π—‘π—˜π——, 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—’π—©π—˜π—₯π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿ 𝗔 π— π—˜π—¦π—¦ π˜†π—Όπ˜‚'π˜ƒπ—² 𝗯...
26.3K 878 37
Hi, I'm new at this! The image above is drawn by moi. However Boku no hero academia BNHA belong to Kōhei Horikoshi. This is my first time writing a f...