Lawsuit | KSJ FF

By daegu_kitten

A "lawyer" with a dark past and even darker secrets meets a girl who disturbs his life even more. "Mmm, but M... More

Authors Note
Encounter
Library
Angst
Electricity
Walking On The Line
No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever
Persona
Is that all you can do?
Don't Think
Guns N' Roses
Park Hotel
Mirror
A murder
Best Friends
In the Miso Soup
Gunfire
Trippin'
While you were sleeping
No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever
An (Un)Planned Randevouz
Satisfy Me
Ren

Tease

6.4K 318 199
By daegu_kitten

You woke up with a horrible headache. You looked around and realized that you were in an unfamiliar place. 

The bedroom was big, filled with brightness and ambrosial fragrance. Sunlight was showering the room from the glass wall that was stretching on your right side. The bedsheets of a queen-sized bed were silky and black. You turned to the other side because the brightness was blinding you.

There were some painkillers and water on the rough wooden nightstand you were facing. Besides the pills, there was a written message.

I'm at the work. Make yourself at home.

You positioned yourself in a sitting position so you could drink the painkillers. 

You observed the minimalistic room furthermore. The exposed red brick walls were radiating an industrial factory feel. Steal beams, pipes, and ducts were visible on the brick ceiling, giving the area an unfinished look. In the left corner of the room sat a big ZZ plant, potted in an antique ceramic pot.

Next to the plant, and from the middle of the ceiling were hanging a few rounded-shaped big bare Edison light bulbs. You were confused about your whereabouts. Nothing that happened last night was familiar and you had zero ideas where you were. 

Slowly, you got onto your fragile legs that felt wobbly as you made a few steps on a white furry carpet that was covering the floor around the bed.

You grabbed your phone which was laying on the wooden floor, plugged into the charging port. 

Whoever took care of me last night is either really nice or a total creep.

12:48PM 

Time was displayed on your phone that was fully charged. You unplugged it.

As you raised up and leaned against the wall for support, you faced yourself in a big glass wall that was mirroring your image. Your hair was messed up, and face swollen, but the thing that poked your vision the most was the lack of clothes on your body.

You were in a very oversized white t-shirt that was reaching all the way down to your knees.

I guess it is a total creep.

You lift up the shirt swiftly to check on your private parts, which were fortunately still covered with your gray panties. 

You exhaled deeply and looked back at your phone.

There were a few messages from your brother. 

Hobi:
01:34 AM - Where did you go?
01:34 AM - You can at least say bye when leaving.. 😤
02:12 AM - Ah really Y/N I cannot believe you ksks
02:13 AM - You leave with Jimin and end up going home with Seokjin skskssksk I've told you he was a bite you wouldn't be able to swallow 🤗 Btw porn? You really talk nonsense when you're drunk 😂😂😂 There is insanity running through our blood, I'm starting to believe mom and dad adopted us.

Your hands were shaking as you were reading the messages. 

Oh flipping hell!

Everything came back to you. 

The Jimin's puffy eyes and red cheek.

The drunk shit-talk.

The little suicide attempt and vomiting.

And all that in front of Mr. Kim!

You were standing by the brick wall, so ashamed. 

Thank god I didn't throw up on him. Idiot, idiot, idiot.

You were cussing yourself while hitting your head with the palm of your hand. 

The anxiety was building up inside your tummy. You needed to get the fuck out of here before Mr. Kim comes back. Desperately, you scanned the room in search of your clothes, but they were nowhere to be found. 

You carefully opened the heavy metallic door and stepped out of the room.

"Hello?" You called out but no one answered. 

Good, he's not home.

You walked down the black iron stairs to the spacious living room which was the one with the kitchen. The walls were made of brick here as well, just far higher around 4 meters. The two big windows were allowing plenty of sunlight into the grandiose rustical room.

A big black L-shaped leather sofa was positioned in the center of the area. Further behind it was a massive wooden dining table accompanied by 10 rustical draftsman task chairs that didn't look very comfortable. 

Wall facing the sofa was decorated with big flat-screened TV and gaming equipment, which were the most modern things you have seen so far in this apartment.

Even the kitchen appliances were rustical. Thinking about the kitchen, you realized you were hungry. Not only hungry but also dirty and sticky. You needed to find the bathroom before your bladder explodes. 

You remembered seeing a door right across the bedroom and hoped they were leading to the bathroom. You rushed up the stairs and pressed your palm on a cold door handle.

A sight of relief escaped your lungs and you stepped into the clean bathroom. Despite the industrial design, everything you have seen so far was extremely neat and clean.

It was still hard for you to connect this apartment to the image of Mr. Kim in a tight well-knitted suit which was obviously made according to his measurements. However, his physical appearance was the only thing you knew about him. 

You pulled out the white clean towels from under the sink and decided to take a shower, hoping that the weather and soap will cleanse your reputation.

Mid shower, you felt as if you had heard noises coming from the downstairs. You closed the water stream and reached for the towel to wrap your naked body. 

As the water sounds disappeared, the loud steps of shoes clacking against hard iron stairs became more and more prominent.

You stepped out of the shower and carefully approached the door, cursing yourself for not locking it. 

A sound of knocking of the opposite door broke through the air.

"Mr. Kim?" you said through the closed door, loud enough for the person on the other side to hear.

"Yes, it's me," he responded in a cultured, deep voice.

You observed the fabric on the floor, that was your panties and shirt a moment ago. You made a dissatisfied grimace, knowing that you will have to walk out on this man covered with a towel.

"Are you alright?" He questioned, and based on the sound of his voice, you knew that he was inches away from the door of the bathroom. 

"Yes, u-umm, just give me a second," you replied while frantically looking across the bathroom and trying to find some nonexistent piece of cloth to dress.

Desperately you opened the door holding the towel tightly with both of your hands as if your life depends on it. Your head was facing down towards his white sneakers. 

"Thank you so much, and I'm so sorry for causing you trouble. I am usually not like this," you spluttered.

"Umm it's fine, but please go and dress up," he said and looked away while putting his hand towards you "Here, I brought you clean clothes."

"Oh, why" you hesitantly took the bag from him. If he was to throw you out naked you would understand, instead, he was nice enough to bring you clean clothes and let you sleep in his bed.

You looked up and observed his face. His eyebrows were furrowed, and lips pressed in a thin line. You couldn't help but notice his casual outfit. The black oversized hoodie underneath the bright denim jacket made his shoulder appear even broader. His hair was hidden underneath a black cap. 

Skinny black jeans ripped around his knees showed the true length and thickness of his legs. 

"What why? You shouldn't walk around the men half-naked" he exasperated and you realized that his cheeks were slightly flushed. You tried to contain a little smile that was dancing in the corners of your lips.

Mr. Kim looked somewhat reserved and shy, but the shadow falling over his eyes from the cap made it hard for you to decipher his exact thought. You bit your tongue trying to stop it from teasing the tall man in front of you, but the urge to find out if he considered you attractive and alluring even the slightest bit was stronger than your self-control.

"Oh, but it's more comfortable this way" you tempted while biting into your lower lip and eying him with your big doe eyes.

"No it's not" he warned and caught your gaze with his dark eyes. This was a staring contest you knew you wouldn't be able to win, so you decided to improvise in order to hide the fact that your heart was pumping gallons of blood in a minute.

"Yes it is, don't tell me you prefer being in your suits all day" you trailed your gaze down his figure.

"No hun" he grabbed your forearm with his cold big palm, pulling you closer, and whispered to your ear "I prefer being totally naked" he let go of you and turned away. 

Electricity shook your body and you shivered. Your heart was trying to escape ribcage, and the little gray cells in your brain were fired.

"Better get dressed fast, your brother is waiting for you outside," he yelled while going downstairs.

A/N:
Hi kittens~
Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting, take care of yourselves please!
If this is confusing, here are a few images to help you picture things more clearly.

This is the closest I got to finding his outfit (imagine black hoodie under the jacket and darker hair please)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 2.6K 18
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
322K 8.7K 65
πŸ“– ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
283K 10.6K 63
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
163K 2.3K 13
(Move to Stck. me site) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ α΄α΄€κœ°Ιͺα΄€'ꜱ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹ ʀᴏᴍ-ᴄᴏᴍ. 🚩(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A Husband and h...