strings• Fack ☆

By strangerrfinn

"How's this jacket?" "Looks gay." "What? How?" "Because you're the one wearing it." More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Authors note
Seventeen
Authors note
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Aye authors note (noah's matchmakers)
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
AHHHHFINNAHAGAHA
new story up !! (Authors note)
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty Two
I'm not dead lol

Twenty Six

3.6K 124 140
By strangerrfinn

Finn

The sweat was dripping from my forehead, the lights were hot and bright, and the energy was riveting. Ayla was shredding it on the guitar and i smiled wildly at her as the audience got a little louder. i could see the gang off to the side at the front and they were all red and bubbly, a refreshing sight to see. i also saw as Wyatt introduced the rest of "The Loser's" to Millie, Sadie, Gaten, Caleb. Noah had stayed home. He had an eventful day enough and his grandmother would never allow him at one of our shows.

When we finished up the last song, i ran down the side of the stage and picked up Jack, twirling him around in my arms. He giggled and blushed, pulling me close to him. "You we're amazing, Finnie!" He squealed and i laughed, kissing him on the cheek. "Finn! Get your ass back up here!" Malcolm yelled, rolling his eyes and laughing. i managed to escape Jack's embrace and sloppily ran onto the stage again.

i leaned into the mic and yelled, "Thanks to everyone that came out tonight!" i was met with enthusiastic cheers and chanting. i smiled wildly at the crowd, but dropped my smile as i laid eyes on Nicholas Hamilton, an unimpressed expression laying on his sour face. As the rest of the crowd quieted down, Nicholas came forward slightly.

"i for one surprisingly enjoyed the show." He said loudly as people distanced themselves from him, going silent. "However." He turned theatrically and paused, looking around at the slightly frightened expressions of those around him. "i couldn't help, but let up the opportunity of asking some of my burning questions whilst Finn is so generously giving us his presence." He narrowed in on me and came forward again. i glanced to Wyatt who was observing nervously, keeping everyone behind him.

"So, round of applause to Finn Wolfhard, everybody!" Nicholas shouted, letting out a loud, sarcastic clap. "Now, Finn, would you care to answer the burning questions i previously mentioned, and I'm sure everyone here is thinking?" i could feel my face get hot and i squinted through the lights at him. "Why don't you fuck off, Nicholas." His face lit up and he let out a cackling laugh.

"Oh my, Ladies and gentlemen, what a hoot! Observe as he decides to speak up, bruises and all!" My face flushed with embarrassment again and i pull down my sleeves to hide some of the injuries traced on my arms. i hear faint whispers building up from people and i look over at Jack, who looks back with puppy dog eyes.

"Why don't you just keep to yourself and drop it, asshole." But, Nicholas Hamilton never just stepped down, he never let things go. So of course he scoffed again, letting out another loud laugh. He smirked lazily and i began to notice how intoxicated he truly was.

"i don't think i will..." He made a fake frown that morphed into a sickly twisted smirk. "Ah, where to begin?" He rubbed his hands together and let out a sigh. "Shall we start with your step daddy? Is he one who gives you all those battle markings, Little Finnie?" He limped forward, mocking me with a cooing, baby-like voice.

i wrapped my hands into tight fists and bit the inside of my cheek. "Is it true your dad had to leave after you nearly killed him? Found a hot blonde to keep him company and leave your pitiful mother-" And then Wyatt came out of nowhere and pushed him. Everyone gasped and i jumped off the stage, grabbing Wyatt's arm. "Let's go. Now." i said sternly, my eyes wide. Before we could move, Nicholas was up off the floor and spun me around, making me run into a coffee table and hit my chin. i reached a hand up and realized my chin was now bleeding.

People started to hold Nicholas back and i messily got off the floor, standing next to my friends. "Wyatt, let's go." i whispered yelled and we quickly headed towards the door with everyone. We could hear the distant yells of Nicholas trying to desperately get past people to follow us.

i hissed as we stepped outside and the cold breeze brushed against the bleeding cut on my chin, making it sting. "Hey, Finn, you okay?" Wyatt pulled me to the side as everyone quickly piled into Sophia's car. i nodded, grimacing. "It's small, I'm okay."

"Sophia, make sure everyone gets to your house safely, Wyatt and i will meet you there soon." Jack spun around when we heard me say this, looking aghast. "Soon? Finnie, what do you mean soon?" He came towards me and i saw the deep concern in his eyes. "Shh, Nicholas and his gang of assholes are gonna try to come after Wyatt and i, and none of you are gonna he there when it happens, okay?" Jack looked at me, unsure.

"Please, Jack?" i begged, looking anxiously towards the door of the building and realizing a few boys were now helping Nicholas fight past the people containing him. "But-" "Jack." i said firmly and Sophia took his arm. "It'll be okay." Sophia said and as she dragged him into the car, Nicholas stormed out the door heaving heavily.

"Shit." i muttered and looked at Wyatt who had already started sprinting. i turned on my heels and sped down the street, glancing to see Wyatt take a bolting left turn to his house. i continued going straight and the beating sound of sneakers and grunts behind me faded slightly as many of Nicholas's guys went after Wyatt. i cut through a backyard and lost the guys still following me, skidding to a stop in front of my house, panting. This was the most unsafe place i could go, but i had no option as i heard a distant yell, "He went this way!"

i shook my head, running inside, hoping i could make it to my room without any struggle. But, that's never what ends up happening. "Get the hell over here." i heard a growl and i turned to see my step father looking at me in disdain. "Where the hell you been?" "i had a concert. i told you yesterday." i hated how small my voice was.

"you didn't tell me nothing, now-" he stopped and i watched as his eye contact lowered itself onto my chin. My hand shot up to cover it, but he grinned evilly at me. "A concert, huh? You got that at a concert? You'll always find a way to get your ass kicked, huh?" i shook my head. "i fell." "You fell?" i nodded and he shook his head in an intimidating manner. He let out a thinking sigh and turned around. i let out a sigh of relief.

As i got to the top of the stairs, i heard him yell after me, "You come in this house with a injury that didn't come from my discipline and I'll fucking shoot you." i gulped and walked into my room silently. i should've called the cops in a normal situation, but the last time i had tried, my mother had snatched the phone out of my hand and had sworn to me in a broken whisper that if we were gonna survive, we were gonna have to put up with my step father. i had neglected to tell her that before starvation or homelessness could kill me, he probably would.

It was hard to remember why she married him. She had learned a lesson from my real father who was a real jackass of a guy. But, i suppose my step father wasn't so bad at first. In fact, when i first met him he had a warm smile and listened to my mother. But the dilemmas of my smoking, failing grades, and the constant rumors of me being gay hardened him to me. It led to him and my mother getting into fights, especially after my mom got fired and drove him to drink more and take to beating me when i messed up.

i was his punching bag, but i had learned not to care all that much. i had jack now, and my friends, and i could leave if i wanted. But, I'd never leave my mom. I'd never leave anyone ever again.

i threw some things in a bag and looked out my window to see Wyatt at the bottom. "Cmon, jackass! We have to get over to Sophia's before Jaeden and Jack have heart attacks."
i put a leg out the window, steadying myself on the nearest tree branch and looking back into my room, jumped into the night.

—-
Jack almost strangled me as he jumped into my arms, nuzzling his head into my chest and smiling. "Sophia and Chosen were cuddling and they made me upset you weren't here to hold me." He frowned, perking his head up. i blushed and pushed his hair out of his face. "Well, I'll never stop holding you now, babe." i grinned and Jack smiled, but quickly frowned when he saw my chin.

"It's fine, Jack. It's nothing." i laughed, shrugging. "Nothing to you." He replied, pulling me towards Sophia's bathroom. i rolled my eyes as he dragged me along and instructed me to hop onto the countersink. He grabbed a wet wash cloth and slowly started to clean the dry blood off my chin. i flinched as he brushed the abrasion, and he lifted an eyebrow. "Ah, so it is something."

i gave him a small smile. "Funny." i said sarcastically. "Hey, you smiled." He replied, setting the wash cloth down. Before i could jump off the counter and avoid any rubbing alcohol or neosporin, he placed a hand on my arm. "Finn, is your step-father really responsible for-",a sad look filled his eyes as he motioned towards the bruises and scars, "-all this..." i could feel my throat tighten and i looked away.

"It doesn't matter." i mumbled and a very sudden look of anger crossed Jack's face for a moment. "Yes it does, Finn. It matters more than you've convinced yourself it does. He shouldn't be able to do this to you! He-he should be locked away and-" i put a hand up to his mouth and stared into his eyes very intently. "Stop talking so loud."

i put my hand down and Jack immediately leaned forward and whisper yelled, "Why, Finn? Why can't i talk about something that needs to be taken of." "You don't understand it, Jack. My mom-" "Yes, your mom. Talk to her. She must care." He interrupts, his face growing red.

i can feel my heart break slowly at his words. She must care? "Finn..." Jack says softly, seeing me go silent. "She does care....right?" i can feel the tears building and i shake my head. "i-i don't know anymore." Jack pulls me into his embrace and kisses the top of my head. "Shh." He caresses me, letting me sob into his chest. "We're gonna figures this out. I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you anymore. Okay? That's a promise." i don't respond but i think to myself silently, no one can keep that promise.

———
hey hope you liked this update lol sorry for making Nicholas all evil...maybe he'll return and redeem himself

-bailey :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 2.1K 24
"not everything can be fixed with stupid donuts!" "but its a rainbow donut!" [Book 2] [Book 1; message me]
34.9K 418 37
{Finn Wolfhard x oc} "Woah are you real?" "You actually breathe?"
720K 18.5K 39
i have been, and always will be right here. [ c o m p l e t e d ] + #1 in jaedenlieberher
208K 2.8K 25
hehe hello, i sorry... requests: *closed*