Appetence (Yandere! M. x F.Re...

By mintgreenartist

Appetence (n.) an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond. [Ongoing] ~Yander... More

•Naga•
•Guru•
•Bomei Kanja• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 1]
•Futago•
•Oji• (Lemon)
•Fuyu No Chō• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]
•Ātisuto•
•Neko• (Lemon)
•Ijime• (Lemon)
•Piero•
•Sagi-Shi•
•Otto•
•Chosha• (Lemon)
•Kingu• (Lemon)
•Moderu•
•Raunjishingā•
•Gemu kaihatsu-sha•
•Miyōin•
•Patoron• (Lemon)
•Kitsune• (Lemon)
•Pan-ya•
•Yūmeijin•
•Andoroido•

•Akuma to Tenshi•

5.7K 87 13
By mintgreenartist

Yandere! Male Devil x Reader x Yandere! Male Angel

(F/T)= Favorite Tea

(F/P)= Favorite Place

"When you start to escape, you get used to being afraid Sweet Peach!" Renjiro called out, flapping his angel wings faster to get to you.

"There's no leaving each other. Not anymore. No matter where you go, what the distance is between us, I will always come back to you (Y/N)!" Fumikage soared in the sky, tracing your every movement.

Your footsteps hurriedly ran outside in the cold weather of a forest. Freezing out, but you don't feel it. The only thing you feel is the pain you're trying to escape from. The pain crushing you within. Every part of your body was cold if you touch it, but you don't notice. There was only numbness. Something that you were unaware of and the truth is you didn't care at all.

Their just too good to be true. I should have taken my eyes off them.

Some people you can never forget or forgive.

You wanted to go somewhere where nobody knows your name. Solitude is an intoxicating sense of freedom. Oh how you wish you could grasp that chance until..

"Ahh!" you dodged the struck of the angelic thunderous arrow that hit your side.

In finding a way to lose them, you jumped and turned towards the hidden nook and cranny of unfamliar places that you could ever imagined. Leaves crunched beneath your feet, branches being pushed away by your hands. Your tired panicking form hid behind the mossy forest floor.

Please don't take me and just leave me alone.

"I know that you're not that far~" the playful voice of the long white haired male echoed.

"Now, where are you my love?!" his counterpart sent the plants ablazed with fire.

"You don't want to make us angry now do you?" slow huge steps drew closer to your hiding spot.

I blinked and wiped the bead of sweat dripping from my forehead.

"There you are, Sweet Peach! I had finally got my hands on you." your hair was pulled tightly by the demon who had a dark lovesick smile on his handsome face.

"Wow, you're a dick." you scowled in his face.

"Do you want to be an angel or a devil?" he seductively whispered in your ear.

"What makes you sure that you're all that she needs, brother?" Renjiro pulled my arm, bringing me to him.

"Do I look like someone who cares what a guardian angel thinks?" Fumikage shot back, pulling me again back at his side.

"She's mine! I would do anything for her!" the angel didn't let go of your hand.

"I know we're gonna be together! You know I can take whatever I want!" the demon locked your hand in his deadly grip.

Both of their eyes on you held the same hunger; you touching, loving, and making one of them feel anything at all. They wanted to possess you in their arms for all eternity. A dark obsession that you can't erase. The (h/l) (h/c) woman that was a blessing gift born into this cruel world.

It was a game of tug of war between the powerful, spiritual beings.

Pulling you had cost your soul to split into two and the remaining other to leave your body.

"Ahhh!" you lost your conciousness.

"(Y/N)!!" they widened their eyes in concern, catching you in their arms.

"F***! The other have of her soul is gone and it's all because of you!" the horned curved male sneered at his brother.

"Clearly, we are both at fault here. After all, I know where her soul is and I'm going to be the one to save her. I will win this battle of undying devotion, brother. I will enjoy watching you beg for mercy as I turn you into my weak obedient slave~" his angelic brother smiled in triumph.

"If you don't tell me where is the other half of her soul, I will burn you to small pieces!" he taunted.

"Why would I tell you? It's for you to figure out, stupid idiot!" a mocking laugh escapes his lips.

"Fine, let's have a deal. The first one to capture (Y/N) soul and bring her back to life will belong to him alone. The one who loses will be turned into a devil/angel slave for him to serve his master and to never make contact with her. Sounds like a good deal, brother?" Fumikage smirked diabolically.

"You have yourself a deal!" Renjiro shook his hands.

Said agreement allowed a strong dark blue glow to form and then later to diminish from the palm of their hands. No one knew the forbidden deal that happened between a demon and angel. If they were happen to be seen, they would have been caught for their unforgiving henious act.

There was only one thing to know and that is all hell will break loose from the disruption of both different realms. Heaven will sigh in empathy and glory for reigning divine justice as for hell, it will continue to make anyone shatter upon their fingertips.

.

"May the best man wins~" the two of them declared, before flying to rescue their beautiful soul of their damsel in distress.

(Earlier That Day)

Nothing ignites the night quite like Shanghai. The skylights, the limits of this city opens your eyes to the world. 

'Just an orphan girl living in a big world while running a laundry shop~'

You folded the clothes placing them in the laundry bag. Once you were done with that, you took out the trash from your shop.

The image of your parents flashed before your (e/c) eyes. A smile would often paint your cute (s/c) face just by being with them. Plenty of your heart was filled with their affection and kindness. They were the reason you were always happy, never tired of their love for you.

Now that their not here by your side, you always promised to make them proud and continue to live for them. Even if they passed away, you would always have a special place for them in your heart.

Your hand slowly caressed the picture of your family on your phone.

Vroom!

"Fumikage!" you protected him from the fast approaching truck that slightly hit him.

That was so close but the feeling of dread consumed you more. At the hospital, you found out that he had a coma. There was no denying that you loved him with his grey hair, tanned skin, and electric blue eyes.

"I love you, Fumikage. I've been wanting to tell you that you're my crush since the day I saw you. Please, be alive." you whispered, squeezing his hand softly.

Knock knock.

You opened the door revealing..

"You must be his lovely fiancée. What's your name dear?" his mother smiled at you.

"(Y/N) (S-S/N), ma'am. Ho-"  you were shocked.

"That's a gorgeous ring that he gave you. You're his one and only special woman in his life."  his father complimented.

'But it was a gift from my mother.'

"Thanks, he really matters to me." you pretended in being his fiancée.

'I mean this is what I've always dreamed of, to be close and to love him.'

Fumikage's parents brought you at their house, welcoming you like you were an important member of the big warm family. They served you (F/T) tea which you gladly enjoyed.

Little did you know that Fumikage had a brother and his name was..

"Renjiro, the chef of the family restaurant. I didn't recall my brother having a fiancée?"  the handsome long white haired male with blue eyes and fair skin introduced.

"I guess he's just shy about it. It's alright, I don't blame him. Everybody's shy when they're starting a relationship." I shared.

"Makes sense, sometimes I see that side of him. So what's your name, Sweet Peach?" he smiles genuinely as I blush.

"(Y/N) (S/N)." I replied, staring at him.

From then on, you and Renjiro had unexpectedly gotten closer. The chef couldn't help but to fall in love with you. He entertained you with his delicious cooking and hung out with you in (F/P). He never thought that he would need you so much in his life.

"Renjiro, someone is calling you!" you went to his room, holding his phone.

"Yes?" the view of his sexy drenched long white hair framed his back all the while exposing his muscular six pack abs. Covering his waist was a piece of towel.

Butterflies erupted from your stomach. He chuckled at your cheeks blushing a rosy red.

"Like what you see?"

"Just take it!" you gave it to him.

~

Sadly, that so much had caused you your downfall. This was a living nightmare from the start. When his coma had healed, you immediately seek him.

"Fumikage, thank goodness you're here! Renjiro is not in the right mind lately. He's become an obsessive and controlling creep. I know you're not familiar with me, but you got to help me please!" you shook his shoulder, crying in his chest.

"Oh but (Y/N), you're right where I want you to be. Even if you thought that I will never return your love, I have always been secretly watching you! It amuses me to know that I deserve to be loved like the heavy ruler the that I am~" the crazy and dark grey haired male traps you in place.

"Y-You're just like him! You should protect me not take away my freedom!" your body tried wiggling out of his embrace yet it was futile.

"That's why I protected you by killing your parents, my love!" his blue eyes turned into a demonic red.

"Oh God!" you crawled away watching him transform.

Renjiro had also came in the midst of the transformation.

There was heaven in his eyes. Hell behind his brother's.

Elegant white wings in contrast with dark monstrous wings.

A halo's saving grace. Horns that will bring out the devil in you.

Softness and brilliance clad in white. A mesmerizing poetic black.

A Nephilim and a Cambion.

Their transformation had finished. 

"What the heck is going on?" confusion mixed with fear raked your brain.

"Let us explain, Sweet Peach.Those weren't our real parents. They are exactly our caretakers that took care of us. You see, we're half human and half spiritual beings born in Earth. Our time will come when we need to go to our rightful place where we belong."  Renjiro spoke.

"I believe that time is now!" Fumikage pounced on you.

And that lead you to where you are now. At the hands of their deadly love.

(Present)

Two brothers stood at an old ancient temple. A temple made of gold, glory, and history. It's where many battles have taken place. Lives that were killed and had been lost. Champions that conquered the battle and grew stronger than ever. Their honour never fading away.

Clutched protectively in Renjiro's hands was half of your soul, he then laid it down where it will be safe from the occuring battle. 

"Her soul isn't yours to save anymore!" Fumikage drew his dark sword out.

"Oh it will be and may God have mercy on my enemies because I won't!" Renjiro shot his thunderous arrow at his opponent. 

"I'm meaner than my demons." the cambion striked his sword down.

Blow after blow, they kept attacking each other. Blood and bruises covered their bodies. Although they were getting tired, that didn't stop them from giving up. The arrow of the nephilim had pierced the shoulder of the cambion. His opponent then countered it back with the use of his dark demonic powers that burst out his sword.

The strong impact left the angel landing back a few feet away. As he was struggling to get up, the demon straddled him and his crimson red eyes slowly started to drain his powers.

"Aghh!!" Renjiro tried to weakly lift his small knife to defense himself.

Suddenly it all stopped. He chose to stop, sending his powers back to the male lying beneath him.

"I can't do it. Whatever you do, you're still my brother!" the horned curved male admitted, helping him up.

"I can't believed we almost killed ourselves. You truly are my dear brother." he took his hand and followed him to where your body lay.

Renjiro watched as Fumikage returned your half soul back in your body through your nose. Happiness filled their eyes in seeing you come back to life.

"W-Where am I? What am I doing here?" Renjiro didn't respond still he sealed your lips softly, allowing his tongue to taste every part of your mouth.

Fumikage didn't hesitate to shower your neck with love bites and sweet kisses. They held you protectively, relaxing in your presence silently.

"Let's always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love." his hand played with your (h/l) (h/c) hair as for the other he caressed your collarbone. 

Their smile were only and only for you, Sweet Peach.

There is no need to seize the love and happiness you have long hoped for.

________________________________________

Akuma to Tenshi= Devil and Angel

Cambion= Half human, half demon

Nephilim= Half human, nephilim

Renjiro= Virtuous   

Fumikage= Aromatic, Shadow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
906K 41.5K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...