Appetence (Yandere! M. x F.Re...

By mintgreenartist

Appetence (n.) an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond. [Ongoing] ~Yander... More

•Naga•
•Guru•
•Bomei Kanja• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 1]
•Futago•
•Oji• (Lemon)
•Fuyu No Chō• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]
•Ātisuto•
•Neko• (Lemon)
•Ijime• (Lemon)
•Akuma to Tenshi•
•Piero•
•Sagi-Shi•
•Otto•
•Chosha• (Lemon)
•Kingu• (Lemon)
•Moderu•
•Raunjishingā•
•Gemu kaihatsu-sha•
•Miyōin•
•Patoron• (Lemon)
•Kitsune• (Lemon)
•Pan-ya•
•Yūmeijin•

•Andoroido•

3.2K 70 33
By mintgreenartist

Yandere! Male Android x Inventor Reader

(N/L)= Nationality
(N/N)= Nickname
(Y/B)= Your Best Friend

YEAR 2030

Society has already undergone a bulk of digital transformations. Biofuel powered flying cars can be seen floating in the sky while tactile virtual reality communicate touch through their fingertips and robotic guide dogs served as a support to the visually impaired people who are unable to house a real animal. Science and technology can easily satisfy the basic human need for food, shelter, clothing, education, and medical care but is still struggling with the need for "love."

In a world where computers dictate everything, people are coupled together by birth to create more offspring with the best genes in a system called FATE, or Fertile Accuracy Tied Evolution. (Y/N) (S/N) was a great leading (N/L) inventor of her day as she bears the image of the Nobel Medal from making this wonderful invention. The young 21 year old had also worked for the biggest tech firm of all time, Atlassian.

With the help of matchmakers, they have approached this problem through technology, using extensive questionnaires, behavioral tests, and genetic testing to pair couples together. While the approach is imperfect, it was now being used to fix unhappy families, by finding new matches for unhappy children and parents.

Atlassian was a famous tech company named after Atlas from the Greek mythology. Just like Atlas was tasked with holding the sky in place, Atlassian aims to give highly reliable software solutions that will always be functional. Upon building it, the interior designer envisioned literal clouds floating in the sky. The team redeveloped a cavernous industrial facility by concealing mechanicals, lighting, and audiovisual systems to make way for flawless surfaces in stainless steel, glass, epoxy, and lacquer. An exceptionally ethereal aesthetic pervades throughout, with a palette of white and eight shades of blue ranging from delicate cerulean to bold navy evocative of nimbus clouds.

For the (h/l) (h/c) haired ponytailed woman, monday was just another day to be killin' it.

'Okay work week—If you want me... come and get me.' she thought to herself, arriving to the futuristic building where she worked.

A lab coat enveloped (Y/N) tall, (s/c) brilliant figure. Underneath it was a navy blue turtleneck halter top paired with some high waisted ribbon tied black pants and complimenting gray stilettos.

"Hello (n/n)!" her female matchmaker best friend named (Y/B), greeted her.

"Hi (Y/B)!" she smiled at her.

(Y/N) continued to walk until reaching the main testing facility where her latest invention laid. FATE's advanced monitor held the data knowledge of all the residents within the community. What's cool is that any person can ask the couple matching machine about their partner once receiving their data.

FATE's design had a gray computer panel attached with various wires. Glowing light blue and orange energy ran through its technical system.

The couple matching machine was working fine as usual. Multiple couples with their data flashed on the screen.

Lancelot and Odette

Alucard and Miya

Argus and Rafaela

Layla and Clint

.

— Zion and Everdeen

Likes: Cuddles, Food, Dreaming

Dislikes: Abandonment, Sadness

Perfect Match!

Meanwhile, a certain black gaze from a mysterious hidden male was still visible in the dark living room. He won't let the chance slip away in letting him see her again as his fingers shook upon perceiving the truth from the data in his hands.

Was I given feelings to suffer?

Whå† håþþêñêÐ wå§ µgł¥ åñÐ þåïñ£µł. ̆ wå§ wrðñg.

ιt ωαѕ ωιtнσυt яєαѕση. ιt ∂ι∂η't мαкє ѕєηѕє.

I̷͍̲̜̹̳̠͓̬̺ͅ ̶̳͙d̷̨̡̡̡̻̣̞͉̼͚̤̖͎͕̫̥͎̠̙̬͚ͅͅi̸̡̨̧̢̧͍̩̼̣̙͓̥̫͙̩ḑ̷̳͙̟̥̱̟͜n̶͓'̶̙͎͖̲͍͇̙̟̤̘͚̻̠͖̭ͅͅt̷̡̧̡͕̰̫̯̠͔̻͖̰̳̺̳̳̲̦̯ ̸̢̢̡̻̥̙̙̻̮͚͎̖̞̬ͅd̸̮̺͎̲ę̶̢̢̢̢̗̟̥̝͍͙̮͇͙̥͍̥̤̬̦͕̟̘͙͜s̵̨͚̲̦͈̺̣͙ͅͅȩ̶̡̨͚̜̪͇̖̬̥͉̭̹̫̰̹̤̹̳̱̜͎r̴̰v̴̻͈e̵͉͎ͅ ̷̧͍̬̪͜i̶̡̧̧͍̗̟̻̙̺͓̞͎̗̯̩̗̰̰̲͜t̶̢͈̝̜̹͎̯̤̖̻͇͇̙̟̳͙͚̭̗͉̗̗͜.̷̭̮͜ ̶̝̙̰I̵̳͇̜̬͓̩͔̩̣̟͎͉̫̹͜ͅt̸͉̙ ̷̰͚̦̥͈̥͜w̵̥͙̖͉̼̲̰̭̪̭͚̹̰̳̳̘̤̰a̷̘̠͙ş̸̬̭̠̼͕̲̗̻̝̲͓̞̥̩͉͖̼̝͉͔̗͜ͅn̴̡͉͙̮̖̭͙̪̝͚͔̘̝ͅ'̷̡̞̣̝̬̩̹̲͇̝̱̟̱̗̫̬̰̣̮͉̝̼̻͓ͅt̴̜̘̲̘ ̷̧̡̨͍̪̩͈̝̱̜̲̼̫͔̤̺f̵͚̼̫a̶͉̘̠͔̻̰i̷̢͓͍̟̠̹̖̞͙̳̣̱͚̦̣͓̰̗͜r̷̳̠̰͍̪.̷̧͚̝ ̴̨̱̙͓͔͔͎̘̭̦͚̼̣͚̜͙̞͔͜ͅ
̵̥̤̫̤̱͕͈

(Flashback)

He was forced into exile so he spent his final days on a small island.

For a moment, he was getting better and feeling good.

For a moment, he wanted to live because he had hope again.

And in a moment, he lost it all.

Again.

Such a fragile and breakable trust that they had managed to deadly abused. How he hated that some of them existed in this world. The words coming from their mouth were swimming full of lies. In keeping this promise, his final mission would be to return one day and make a change.

(End of Flashback)

Upon looking forward to the next day which dawned bright and sweet, (Y/N) was with her matchmaker bestie (Y/B) and the happily acquainted couples. They all sat comfortably in the lounge room of Atlassian. Warm coffee and chewy soft vanilla cinnamon rolls were placed on top of the glass table.

"So, how are you all getting along?" the beautiful (e/c) eyed female asked them.

"Like we're so lucky to be together. We understand each other completely." Lancelot and Odette lovingly held hands.

"Our story is an adventure of a lifetime!" Alucard and Miya grinned.

"She is the soul of my soul~" Argus romantically kissed Rafaela's hand.

"I'm much more me when I'm with him." Layla smiled at Clint.

"How satisfied I was to hear that. You know, you guys really look cute together." (Y/N) beamed at them, drinking her coffee.

"Thank you! We really love your top notch, one of a kind invention!" they cheered.

"Yeah, you're such an intelligent and beautiful woman!" Odette praised.

"Aww but really, you should also thank my talented friend (Y/B) here. Without her help, we wouldn't know how to match couples perfectly." she introduced her to them.

Same with her best friend, (Y/B) was equally happy to meet all of them from the many thanks that were given to her.

"When someone else's happiness is your happiness, that is love. Most of all let love guide your life." words of a love expert escaped from her lips to which they nodded.

With something to say, a male employee then approached (Y/N).

"Miss (S/N), Everdeen is now at the rooftop office space waiting for you." he whispered which she nodded.

"I'll just leave you to her for a while. Enjoy the refreshments." the diligent inventor excused herself, going up to the rooftop.

The modern rooftop office space featured an amphitheatre, 15 art installations, salon, cafes and restaurants, and a town square which was a sheltered green space. It has more than 200 trees, as well as meeting spaces, relaxation areas, and views of the Ultramarine Bay.

"Miss Everdeen!" the (h/l) (h/c) haired beauty greeted with a wave, walking towards the pretty green eyed chestnut brown haired girl.

"Inventor (Y/N)!" she waved back.

"Has Zion appeared yet?" it was an important matter to discuss.

"No, I wasn't able to meet him yet. I don't know where he is and it's making me feel concerned for him." Everdeen sadly replied.

"I'm truly sorry that this happened to you. Don't worry, I'll modify my original design in order to increase FATE's efficiency. I'm sure that we'll be able to find him soon." (Y/N) wrapped her arms around her to soothe her.

"Alright but how likely is this to happen? And haven't we always been worried about these concerns?" she hugged her back then pulled away.

"Only a few times and yes, we're always trying to come up with innovative ways to improve the system." even an inventor can receive so many criticism just as praise.

Suddenly, shouts of people could be heard from all around town. It alerted the two women knowing that something bad was going to happen.

"You piece of s***!"

"That f****** b****! I'll kill you!"

"Help!!"

"C'mon, it's not safe out here." (Y/N) lead Everdeen away from the disrupting scene where it was safe.

║▌│█║▌│█║▌│█│║▌

His footsteps echoed as an enigmatic beat to the rhythmic buzz of small airships lowly flying over people and buildings. There he stood tall on the roof of the car with his unique black eyes, tousled midnight raven hair, and pale skin which made him look like he belonged on the cover of a cyberpunk novel.

The handsome male was dressed in a charcoal gray buttoned down blazer with a leather chest harness styled above it. For his bottoms, it consisted of dark pants and black combat boots. Wrapped comfortably around his neck was a black faux fur facing on the right side.

"The whole system is damn wrong! I was supposed to be tied with someone who I love with all my heart and soul but the machine recalculates and gives me off to someone else just like that. This was no accident. No, they've done this a few times only to hide the truth from you all. Our time is now to rebel!" Zion yelled with his fist up.

"And why should we listen to you?" one of the residents from the town glared at him.

"Because everyone has the right to be with the one you love!" he stepped down from the car.

"It's true! They partnered me with someone I didn't love. It's far too late to be with her." an old male came up to him.

"Well, my boyfriend and I kept fighting with each other a lot and yet they didn't give a damn in fixing our issues." the other female rolled her eyes.

"See, all of our relationships aren't perfect as you might think. What matters is real love not made by a machine!" he walked forward, handing them spray paint and smoke bombs.

They all screamed, marching behind him who unwittingly possess a bizarre hold over them.

"WE WON'T BE SLAVES TO THE SYSTEM!"

"RESPECT US!"

"WE WON'T BE SLAVES TO THE SYSTEM!"

"RESPECT US!"

Using orange spray paint, they marked out three interconnected circles everywhere over the walls of the buildings.

The smoke bomb was then released into the air for them to spread the word to the others.

Random spikes came out of the power supply causing everything to crash. Flying cars roughly bumped into each other, falling out of the sky and landing on the concrete road. An explosion went off from the two damaged cars, shaking the ground beneath them while fames ablazed the chaotic mess. Turmoil and tension hits the busy hum of the city as people raged their actions.

In the distance, an alarm sounded.

"But you're not one of us. You're an android!" the other people disagreed and unsheathed their weapons.

"So? Is it wrong to love someone like you humans do? I can be human, after all." Zion simply dodged their violent attacks.

He fired them with cannons using his gun protrusion from his left arm at high speeds, displaying a huge amount of destructive power. Blood proceeded to splatter on the ground as more humans were killed by him.

Others began to retreat but the projectiles from his equipped arsenal travelled and twisted into many directions in longer distances through following the targets with perfect precision and accuracy resulting to bringing an end to their existence.

Zion continued floating above the ground, enforcing his power fists and charged legs to kill anyone who dares to get in his way. Until a hard punch in the jaw and stomach knocked him from his feet, sending his back to hit against the wall of a building.

In return, he delivered an impact of concussive force from his pulse of energy which flung them back from the internal and external damage. His dark eyes turned red with fury.

"This was for the other thousands of poor and old robotic scraps in the street that you've thrown away!"

"AGH!!"

"They were killed by none other than the professor and not by the only family I'd ever known!"

"UGH!!"

"Now their souls won't be trapped for eternity in pain." the ravenette tossed the lifeless body away from him.

Red eyes glowed back into black. This lead the riot police to appear in front of them causing them to stop in their tracks and be put right in their proper place. Tear gas canisters and smoke bombs were hurled into the crowd. However, Zion was flying undetected and was already ahead of them. He landed at the back of the building of Atlassian, waiting no moment to pounce inside.

SHE'S MINE AND THAT'S IT. FOREVER-

Now where are you, my love?

Professor is definitely GONNA PAY!

(Flash Back)

Zion remembered upon meeting her the moment she opened his vault.

"What's your name? Why were you imprisoned?" her eyes gleamed with curiosity.

"It's Zion. I was imprisoned for a-attempting to aid a w-weak minded and m-misguided speciess" his voice glitched from the pain he endured.

For 10 years he existed in this world and he was shocked to see everything has changed. His robotic self was not clearly made by humans but she still basically saved his life. She was able to fix the damage caused by the other humans within his chest where his stolen core was placed.

"Tell me human, do you live alone in this place?" the mysterious android asked.

"Yes." she said.

"I see, does your species not usually pair up with a mate by your age?" he continued.

"What?" her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I apologize if I had caused you distress with my question."

"It's fine." a cute giggle escaped from her lips.

"Statistically speaking you are far more likely to find a mate than not and in your case, your appearance is precisely advantageous in comparison to the average human." Zion explained.

The female he loved returned him his glowing light blue core just as he instructed her to not give it to any other humans that will be taken by their violent hands. Furthermore, they spent time together feeling happy with each other's company. The dark eyed male had helped her improved her technology which expanded greatly and lead the professor to partake with his experiments.

Zion being his worker and (Y/N) as his inventor.

Except people especially him didn't approve of a human and robotic relationship. For they are defective and will be taken to the government to be destroyed.

This was all because his memories about her and the android community had been erased.

(End of Flashback)

Zion finally reached and opened the door only to find darkness. Familiar faces were then imaged on the screen.

Professor, Everdeen, and (Y/B).

"Defective androids like you needs to be punished." Everdeen scowled.

"Because your existence is corrupting our minds." (Y/B) tone was serious.

"We'll have to modify more about what needs to be changed. Go ahead (Y/N), show him." the professor smirked.

Afterwards, lights illuminated the room revealing (Y/N) in front of him wearing a long sleeve neon yellow turtleneck layering a black belted wrap jacket with dark shorts and white boots.

Every step she took towards him made his artificial heart ache. Her (e/c) eyes were dull and lifeless. The only thing he received was her silent treatment.

"No (Y/N), think about this! I've never recognised a purer face such as yours." she was getting closer to him.

"I can still feel your warmth. Your imprint lies beneath my soul and heart." only one step closer to him.

"You bring great meaning to my life." her (s/c) hand hovered above his face.

.

Suddenly, the lights flickered once more. This time the screen went fuzzy as both Everdeen and the professor had now died from the hands of (Y/B).

"Finally!" (Y/N) gave out a relieved shy.

"Aren't we great? It was all this smart chic's plan!" (Y/B) laughed happily.

"Thanks, (Y/B)." Zion smiled.

"Don't mention it!" she replied, walking away from the screen.

(Y/N) slowly brought up Zion's face towards her as both of their foreheads were pressed softly against each other. Her warm breath was fanning across his ear.

"Don't you think I know what you've been up to? I had gotten out of my way to bring you the cure to remember everything we had. I've always watched you far and long just to make sure you are safe. I'm glad that those other robots that I helped accompanied you. Thank you for everything, Zion. My soul had always belonged to you~" (Y/N) grinned.

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her harder to him, taking her breath and her senses and communicating more desire and need in one kiss than anyone she had ever met.

Zion had 4,078 clues to tell when a human was lying but that didn't apply to her at all. She was honest from the start when he found out (Y/N) respected him more than an android and that she wasn't like the others who threw away old scrap parts and models of a machine.

"Our love doesn't deserve to stay hidden inside dark corridors beneath my ribs. It is them who are mistaken. I know this world will change for the both of us." Zion lovingly caressed her cheek.

_______________________________________

Andoroido= Android

Zion= The Pure In Heart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...