Appetence (Yandere! M. x F.Re...

נכתב על ידי mintgreenartist

Appetence (n.) an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond. [Ongoing] ~Yander... עוד

•Naga•
•Bomei Kanja• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 1]
•Futago•
•Oji• (Lemon)
•Fuyu No Chō• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]
•Ātisuto•
•Neko• (Lemon)
•Ijime• (Lemon)
•Akuma to Tenshi•
•Piero•
•Sagi-Shi•
•Otto•
•Chosha• (Lemon)
•Kingu• (Lemon)
•Moderu•
•Raunjishingā•
•Gemu kaihatsu-sha•
•Miyōin•
•Patoron• (Lemon)
•Kitsune• (Lemon)
•Pan-ya•
•Yūmeijin•
•Andoroido•

•Guru•

14.1K 314 123
נכתב על ידי mintgreenartist

(FS/F)= Favorite Street Food
(F/F)= Female Friend

Yandere! Male Ghoul x Reader

It was just another ordinary day in this quiet, mysterious neighborhood

until..

his warm orange eyes fell on the both of you carrying a heavy box inside the house next to his. He went to your house, deciding to offer some help.

The pale-skinned, brunette held the box at the other side, surprising you. Your (e/c) eyes widen at his sudden, kind gesture.

Box after box, he helped you in successfully moving and clearing everything out.

"Thanks for the help." you smiled, walking towards him.

"No problem." he answered.

Later on, the both of you managed to hangout at his balcony stuffing some (FS/F) into your mouths.

"I'm (Y/N). What's yours?" you drank your iced tea.

"Mitsuru. Who was that person a while ago with you?" he asked.

"That's my grandmother. I'm the only one that's taking care of her becau-" you were cut off by your phone ringing.

You answered it.

There was a moment of silence till you screamed,

"He's a piece of s**t! Ugh!"

Then you hang up the phone,

"I'll talk to you later, bye."

You turned to Mitsuru apologizing that you cursed. He said 'It's okay.' then he excused himself.

× × × × ×

Mitsuru's secretly a hopeless romantic. When no one is watching, he would watch numerous romantic comedy movies in his spare time.

Yes, there's a catch. He's also a ghoul. A monstrous dark creature of the night that preys on human beings. He would do anything just to satisfy his deep cravings yet everytime a life is taken away, he would regret it.

He hates seeing himself as a monster.

He didn't want this.

The choice that he only had left is to survive in this world.

That is why he's doing this.

Mostly his thoughts were consumed with pleasure and affection. It could never leave his mind. His dream is that someone could love him forever and make him feel special in this world of prison.

No one should ever know his deep dark secret--that a male such as him is a ghoul. That way, he could keep himself unharmed.

Right now, he indulged himself in watching The Princess Bride (1973) in his living room. It was his favorite classic movie of all time. The kissing scene between Westley and Buttercup unfolds making him transfixed.

"Agghh!" his stomach hurt.

He quickly smeared a half drop of antidote all over his stomach to prevent the excruciating pain. The pain subsided letting the antidote soothe his body.

Mitsuru changed into a black long sleeve collared shirt with transparent striped sleeves and sexy black pants, partnering it with leather shoes.

Seeing his reflection, he smirked at his handsomeness. The male arrived at the local club eyeing an easy prey.

The young ghoul targeted a beautiful blonde female. It was obvious that she was a lonely party girl. Her attention was taken by him.

He whispered sweet nothings to her ear. She melted at his seductive voice. In return, he wrapped his arms around her waist persuading her to dance with him. They danced and shared a hot kiss.

Away from the crowd where they had made love. He tasted every part of her with his skillfull mouth. She moaned erotically at his crazy touch. His manhood pounded into her fast as he moaned out loud.

"Aa-" her screams were covered by his hand as he took her warm bloodied heart out of her gaping chest.

His eyes turned burgundy, leaving the outside black and the senses kicked in. Mitsuru licked it hungrily before devouring it completely.

× × × × ×

"My ex was the reason why I cursed on the phone. (F/F) told me that he keeps posting bad things about me on his social media. None of that is true! He's literally the one who's playing the devil here." you exclaimed.

You were comforted and ingulfed in a hug by him. He had then showed you his pet turtle, Lily which you were happy to see.

"You're so cute, Lily." you complimented.

"She likes you (Y/N)" he placed her back in the tank.

That night, you stayed at the local club where you would meet your ex. He was now recognizely seen in the crowd. It was time to give him a piece of your mind.

"You a-asshole! Stop.. making e-everyone think that I'm cru..el when I'm n-not!" you yelled with drunkness at his face.

Your ex just chuckled, pushing you away like you were some rag doll. His friends watched as he harshly smacked your face and hit your head blacking you out.

Mitsuru waited for you to be awake. Bandages covered the wounds on your face. Just a while ago, he smelled the fresh blood evident on your wounds.

He tasted your blood.

Sweet and delicious.

He controlled the monster inside him so he did what was right.

"You saved my life, Mitsuru. Thank you." you lied on his bed, holding his hand.

"That's what friends are for." he blushed.

The following day you told him all about the details of the halloween party at the park. In his hands held the poster that you had given him.

"Come with me and grandma. It'll be fun!" you persuaded.

"Alright, I'll think about it." he says thinking deeply.

"(Y/N) needs a man like you, dear. I just want her to be happy." your grandmother spoke to him.

× × × × ×

Mitsuru was clothed in a black long sleeved hoodied top with ripped black jeans and black combat boots.
His chocolate brown hair was disheveled in a sexy way. Fake blood dripped from the end of his mouth.
Veins that were highlighted popped out from his pale skin. A black strange mask covered his handsome face.

A ghoul is what he dressed as for the halloween party. You however, was a beauty in black with your bold red lipstick and cateye. Your left eye was covered by a black eyepatch and your (h/t) (h/l) (h/c) hair had a black ribbon to keep the half ponytail in place.

Two frilly black layers of the dress covered your torso with the rest reaching your knees. Long black frilly sleeves fell on both of your wrists. A black bow sat at the middle, below your neck. Lastly, a pair of black ankle boots topped the whole look together.

"Nice ghoul costume." you pulled him close to the dancing crowd of bodies.

"You're so beautiful (Y/N)~" his warm orange eyes examined your stunning figure.

You blushed at his remark. He placed his hand on your waist as you put your arm around his neck, holding his hand. The two of you danced slowly.

Mitsuru gently lifted your chin. Your breath was stolen away from you as he sealed your soft red lips with a passionate kiss. You tasted amazing.

He groaned quickly pulling away from you. Shock (e/c) eyes trailed on his retreating figure. The locked door unabled you to enter his house.

× × × × ×

"Sorry about what happened. Its just that my stomach hurt really bad." he says before eating his food.

The news flashed on the screen about a couple being murdered inside the black car.

"I saw you yesterday night getting out of the black car. What were you doing there?" you eyed him suspiciously.

He didn't say anything.

You separated your grandmother from him, pulling her into another room. Each night, Misturu continued on his killing spree. He had eloped with the victims before eating them away.

His every kill had been featured lately in the news. The detectives seemed hot on his trail. They were trying to figure out who is the killer behind these murders.

Just as he was unlocking the door of his house, he saw you in the window crying softly. His inhuman hearing heard the words that escaped from your lips.

"What am I going to do? I don't have enough money to pay grandmother's surgery." you wiped the tears away from your sad face.

You were still wearing your grey sweatpants and (f/c) sports bra indicating that you were a fitness trainer. A bright idea floated in Mitsuru's mind. He couldn't wait to help you with your problem.

The young ghoul made you stop from dismissing him by keeping a firm grip on your wrist. You furrowed your eyebrows at him.

"What?" you sighed.

"I figured that you needed this." he gave you the needed payment.

"Woah, t-thanks. Thank you so much!" you hugged him for a long time then kissed his cheek.

He blushed at the contact, hugging you back. His nose inhaled the sweet smell of your hair. A smile formed on his lips.

Sadly, your grandmother didn't survive the surgery. You went home broken hearted alongside him. The tears that fell on your cheeks were wiped away by him.

You felt circles being rubbed on your back, triggering relaxation. The two of you kissed each other lovingly. Your hands got tangled in his brown locks, pulling him closer.

What turned into just a kiss turned into a lustful one. Gasping at him fondling your breast, you allowed him access to your mouth. He greedily explored your mouth, earning a moan from you.

Do that thing with her then kill her.

Do it!

You know you want to!

Those demonic thoughts whispered in his mind. Too scared to go through it, he isolated himself as he locked the door.

You could hear him screaming in agony.

"AGGHH!! Uhh.. huh." he panted.

"Open the door! What's going on there?" you twisted the knob but it didn't work.

Mitsuru found out that there wasn't any antidote left. This was finally the time where he would take his true form.

Black nailpolish coated his fingernails and toes.

His brown locks were dyed blue.

Eyes turned burgundy, leaving the outside black.

Black symbols ran down his arms, back, and chest.

Veins popped out of his pale skin.

A skin that was similar to a ghost.

You luckily opened the door using your hair pin. Everything got broken while the others were scattered on the floor.

It was chaos entering his room. Blood splattered his walls and the carpet. The strong metallic smell came from the boy before you.

"I-I'm sorry that you had to see me like this. Sooner or later I knew.. that it wouldn't stop me from keeping this from you." he threw the human limb across the room.

"Please don't be afraid of me! Don't leave me (Y/N), I love you!" Mitsuru cornered you to the wall as his other hand massaged your breast.

"Mitsuru, I-I'm scared." he kissed then sucked your neck.

"I will never grow tired of what you taste. You're so intoxicating that I always come back for more. Loving you was the most exquisite form of self destruction." his bloodied hand caressed your cheek, kissing your lips.

The ghoul lifted his face, his tears falling endlessly.

"I didn't have a lover because no one would ever love me. I've been feeling lonely for a long time. All this time I just wanted for you to love me back. If you love me just please let me know." he let you go, breaking down on the floor.

"It was w-wrong of me to think of this. I'm a f-fool to think.. that a beautiful, sweet girl like you could ever fa-" you smashed your lips into his in a passionate, heated kiss.

"Say no more Mitsuru, I love you. After all of the things that you did, I realized that a person like you should be loved. You deserve to be happy. I want you to be always smiling. It is my honour to be yours." you kissed his shoulder.

He smiled happily taking your hand in his.

"Surrender now. We've come to rescue the girl." a male officer shouted below the gate of his house.

"Let's go."

Mitsuru jumped out of the window with you on his back. He let you down as the both of you held each other's hand, running away from the world.

.

"It is true. We shall be monsters, cut off from all the world; But on that account we shall be more attached to one another."

-Mary Shelley

_______________________________________

Gūrū= Ghoul
Mitsuru= satisfy, full

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

Fake love נכתב על ידי :)

ספרות חובבים

106K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
186K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...