My Thug Friend

By longlive_keychain

More

My Thug Friend
My Thug Friend
My ThuG Friend
MY ThuG Friend
MY ThuG Friend
My ThuG FRiend
My THug FrienD
my thug friend
My thug Friend
MY thUg friend
MY THug FRiend
My Thug frienD
My THUG friend
My Thug FRIEND
My ThUg FrIeNd
my thug FRIEND
MY
My Thug
My Thug Friend
MY thug friend
M
My
RIP
MY TH
MY THU
MY THUG
MY THUG F
MY THUG FR
MY THUG FRI
Kemani
Rich
Short
I do

My T

556 22 0
By longlive_keychain

I woke up and went to Aamaria's room. I picked her up and changed her diaper. I took her downstairs to open her presents. She got a little Benz, some really cute clothes, the new Jordans and some toys. Both sets of twins got pretty much the same thing. I got some clothes, the new J's, and some jewelry. I got Chris the gold chain he wanted and a new phone. I put Mari on her aqua chevron skater skirt, whit onesie, her Aquas, and a aqua bow. I put on my black high waisted shorts, a white t, and my concords. Chris had on the same thing except with cargo shorts. T and Trin had on a green polo, some khaki cargos, and their Easter KD's. We got in the car and went to this big house. We knocked on the door and a lady opened it.

"Hey momma" Chris said. "Hey baby. I didn't know you had four kids" she said. "Momma I don't. I have T and Trin. Me and Kayla adopted Aamaria" he said. "Oh ok baby well come on in. Your brother should be here any minute" she said. "Oh yay" I said.

His mom raised her eyebrows. "He has my babies" I said. "Why would he have your babies" she asked. "He Is there father" I said looking down. I heard the door open. I heard a whisper. "Momma I home" I heard Ella say. "Elliebug" I said picking up Ella. "Mommy" she said jumping in my arms. "This is your baby" Chris's mom asked. "Yes this is Ella. She is two. Beau is a couple months" I said. "How and why am I just now meeting them" she asked taking Beau out of D's arms. I looked at D and he looked at me.

"Ight make a long story short D raped Kayla twice and got her pregnant. He apologized and she forgave him. Harmony already talk to them about it" Chris said plopping down on the couch. "Really Chris" I said.

"Come on C you didn't even have to tell her. I was going to tell Bruh I'm a grown man. When y'all goin to realize that" D said. "Rape is not grown man shit. Living with yo homeboy ain't grown man shit. Everything you do ain't grown man shit" Chris yelled. "Hey" his mom yelled. "Nigga fucking two girls at once ain't grown man shit. I am getting my shit together unlike you who is about to lose the greatest thing that ever happened to you" D said. "Bitch come on then box" Chris said jumping up. "I'm a grown man I don't fight in front of my kids" D said.

"Both of you sit down. There are two children in here. Neither one of you were on your grown man ....stuff but D thank you for not fighting. D I am disappointed in you but I'm not going to lecture you. Chris I can tell by just looking at her she is a good girl. Why in the world would you cheat? You have a beautiful daughter so why would you do something that you wouldn't want to happen to your daughter? " his mom said. I was in tears at the fact Chris was cheating on me.

"Can I ask something" I asked. She nodded. "What did I do to y'all. I mean one minute everything's good. Then my brother is killed by you, D at the age of seven. My mom get hit by a car driven by you, D. My dad gets put in jail for beating your ass, excuse me. I am raped and have a baby at 16. Living with my ex and his mom. He cheats I go to this drug lord. I get raped again and have a baby by the same person at 17. The drug lord puts me out and I end up at a college and meet you, Chris. You took me home and I trusted you only to be cheated on. On God the only reason I'm living is for my babies. So please tell me why?" I asked wiping my tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 115 38
two best friends with a crazy thug filled life
109K 3.3K 25
3.2K 157 17