All you need is Love (Jimin x...

By _greasypotato_

"You're not missing a heart, you're missing affection." ยฉgreasypotato ~Editing a few chapters~ Warning: Cri... More

Late
Drinking sorrows away
Shocker
Shortie
Update
Texting
Funnel Cake
Saved
I'm Fine
Don't Worry
Skipping
Truth
Announcement
New Friends
Christmas
Thoughts
Cold
Please
I need U
Yes
Sneaking
Run
Living
The End
Dear
Sequel
Sequel

Back

2.3K 85 52
By _greasypotato_

This is a warning that there will be some cutting involved so if you get triggered by this kind of subject I would suggest you skip this part. Well theres only a little bit in this part. There is only about to sentences but still just saying.

Y/N POV

My phone vibrated. It's probably Aria right? I turned on my phone and well life just had to hit.

Unknown
Get away from him. I don't like you being near him
2:38PM

Wait how did he/she know? I'M BEING STOCKED.

Jimin: Hey you okay?

Y/n: Yea i'm fine heh

I forced a smile.

Jimin: Hey it's still pretty early do you want to do something?

His face turned slightly pink. Was he blushing? Time to have sum fun

I got closer to his face.

Y/n: What do you want to do?

A smirk appeared on my face. Jimin's face flushed a deep DEEP red.

Jimin:Uhh umm

Y/n: HAHAHA YOURE FACE OH MY GOD

Jimin's POV

Jimin:  Hey it's still pretty early do you want to do something?

I want to watch a horror movie. I want to take a picture of herself being scared. BUAHAHA.
(Jimin you got no jams). SHUT UP AUTHOR~NIM AT LEAST I HAVE FRIENDS. (Right in the heart T~T)

Y/n suddenly got supper close to me. Oh my god.

Y/n: What do you want to do?

There was smirk plastered on her face. What the hell is she doing to me? I was never this nervous around a girl.

Y/n: HAHAHA YOURE FACE OH MY GOD

She backed of. Gotta admit this is embarrassing. I am jungshook

Jimin: Tch whatever

Y/n: But seriously what do you want to do?

Jimin: Do you want to watch a horror movie?

Y/n: Sure why not

We rushed downstairs. I told y/n to sit on the couch and wait. I picked "The Conjuring." I don't get scared easily so i'm ready to see y/n get spooked.

I ran to the kitchen and made us some popcorn. I saw y/n already made herself comfy. I put in the disk and the movie starts playing.

Y/n was already scared and it wasn't even close to the middle of the movie.

Y/n: Oh my lord

I chuckled at her remark. She was so scared. She was covering her eyes currently. Then when she decided to move her hands and BOO A jump scare happened.Suddenly she turned toward me and put her arms around me. Embracing me.

She was hugging me. What do I do?

Jimin: What are you doing?

Y/n: You're fault

She dug her face into my chest. I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her.

At the end of the movie I looked down to see y/n sound asleep. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my bedroom.

I carefully placed her down on my bed and laid down next to her.

Then everything started fading out.

Y/N POV

My vision was starting to come back. My eyelids felt a little heavy but I mean I did just wake up. I felt something around my waist.

Oh my god it's Jimin. I tried to free myself from Jimin but I failed. Jimin groaned.

Jimim: Five more minutes.

This boy

Y/n: Uhh Jimin

Jimin's eyes shot wide open. He immediately got up.

Jimin: Sorry

Y/n: Weird

Jimin: Huh?

Y/n: You're a fuckboy and yet you did nothing disgusting when I was asleep

Jimin: I'm not a fuckboy and I can do stuff to you if you want me to

He smirked at me.

Y/n: Fuck you

Jimin: Anytime you want

He winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him. I walked towards his mirror and I realized I was in yesterdays clothes. Luckily today is Tuesday which means its out of uniform day

Y/n: Fuck i'm still in yesterdays clothes

Jimin: Here wear this

Jimin handed me some sweatpants and a white shirt. I got in the bathroom. I showered and dried my hair.

I was surprised Jimin had a blowdryer. I walked out. Jimin looked up from his phone. He started laughing.

Y/n: What's so funny?

Jimin: You look tiny in my clothes hahaha

Y/n: Shut up shortie

Jimin: I'm taller than you

I rolled my eyes at him. I took out a hair tie from my book bag and grabbed the side of Jimin's shirt and tied it to make the shirt smaller and cutter.

After a few minutes Jimin came out the bathroom looking fresh. We ate and walked to school.

Once we arrived I noticed girls giving me death glares. I didn't care. I actually like pissing the thots off.

?: JIMIN!

Me and Jimin turn around to see a Jungkook running towards us.

Jungkook: Hey

Jimin: Aye what's up?

Jungkook: Nothing I just forgot to do my homework please don't tell Jin

Jimin: Sure

Jungkook then turned his attention towards to me.

Jungkook: Hey y/n how you— Wait are you wearing Jimin's clothes!

Y/n: Yes

Jungkook: So are you two dating now?

Y/n: FUCK NO

Jimin: I would rather eat Namjoon's cooking

Jungkook: He doesn't know how tho

Jimin: Exactly

Jungkook: Oh well ummm okay bye

Jungkook left. Then I saw the corner of Jimin's lips going up.

Y/n: What?

Jimin: You know we would be perfect for each other

I rolled my eyes at him and ran towards class. Wait Jimin is in my class. FUCK YOU LIFE.

After I got to class I saw Jimin coming towards me sitting next to me.

Jimin: We have class together dumbass

Y/n: No shit I thought you were just following me around

I rolled my eyes. Then after a few minutes everyone was seated and the teacher started teaching.

I noticed Jimin was asleep. I stared at him observing his features. He was actually kind of hot.

Jimin: Stop starring

He said with his eye's still closed.

Y/n: I wasn't

Y/n: Either way who would like to look at a rat

Jimin: Tch

~Timeskip to After School~

I got a text from Aria saying she had to go somewhere with her father for a party she has to attended.

Since she isn't going to be at home witch means I have to go stay at my parent's. Also known as hell. My bruises barely healed.

Preparing myself for new ones. After a few minutes of walking I arrived. I knocked on the door. My eomma opened the door.

Eomma: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Y/n: I live here with you guys

I said basically whispering. I'm scared. Then I noticed my appa coming out to see what was the commotion all about.

I got pulled in and there was a huge pain in my stomach. I got kicked. My eomma was pulling my hair.

I felt sharp sensations on both my cheeks. After they stopped they left me there. Feeling worthless. I got up. Almost tripping but the wall was there for support. Closed the door and went upstairs towards my room.

Once I reached my room locked my door and went towards the bathroom. I patched up all my bruises. Tears where forming in my eyes.

I couldn't take it. I grabbed my little blade and did things I fought so hard. I felt stinging sensations but it made me feel better.

My phone vibrated. I cleaned up and grabbed my phone.

Shortie
I'm outside you're house come on outside
3:23PM

Snowflake❄️
Why?
3:28PM

Shortie
I'm bored let's do something fun please
3:28PM

Snowflake❄️
Fine i'll be down in 5 minutes
3:29PM

I put on some comfy clothes. I folded Jimin's clothes so I can give it back to him. I put a little bit of hairspray to control my baby hair. I put on an oversized hoodie and some ripped jeans. I put on my converse and ran down stairs.

There was one thing I forgot to do. See the mirror. Oh well fuck it.

I stopped before opening the door and I pulled my phone out. My reflection. I saw some bruises on my left and right cheek.

I'll just make sure he does not see my face. I open the door and walk out to see Jimin leaning on his car.

Jimin: Hey y/n

He smiled. I immediately looked down. I need to buy makeup asap.

Jimin: Everything okay?

Y/n: Yea I just ran out of makeup and I don't have any right now and I don't want you to see my ugly face

Jimin: Y/n

Y/n: Yes?

Jimin: You never wear makeup

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm starting to update almost everyday I updated twice today because I might not update tomorrow since i'm sick right now and I feel worse than yesterday and maybe tomorrow i'll feel like shit too.So yay i'm so so excited woho. So this is me leaving bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 805 33
JIMIN, DON'T CRY FOR SOMEONE THAT ISN'T ME ยฉRKIVEGCF 2019 COMPLETED. 100119 - 121319
362K 6.3K 86
โAre you okay?โž โI'm fine..โž ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ highest rank: #1 on angst
35.7K 1.6K 37
โœจ"๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ."โœจ "๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช."