The Idiocy of Life (GirlxGirl)

By CarpeDiemWrite

Reagan is determined to die. It's 3 am and 18 year-old Reagan is driving her dad's pickup truck to the Lickin... More

Hi!
Playlist
1. 10 Minutes
2. Paper Clips
3. What I Want
4. Dan-Dan Noodles
5. Leaving Now
6. Boobs
7. That Sucks
8. No Right
9. Ice Cold

Summary

467 26 1
By CarpeDiemWrite

Summary:

Reagan is determined to die.

It is 3 a.m and she is driving her dad's pickup truck to the Licking Bridge that is mere shambles above the 400-foot deep ravine. She has a gun in a Harvard bag in the passenger seat and suicide notes shoved into the glove compartment.

Her plan is as concrete as the as the ground she plans to hit and the bullet she will take to the head. She is traveling on a desolate, silent road, one that was obscured from view.

That is why she doesn't expect to see a girl in the middle of the road.

The girl is a rebellious, sarcastic spirit who doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself. A rebel who is trying to get from Ohio to New York to escape what she called the 'bandages of the boring'.

Out of guilt and the need for a distraction, promises are made. Reagan promises to take the girl to the nearest bus. And then she promises herself she would die.

The rebel promises she wouldn't let that happen

Don't forget: Vote! Comment! Share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 4 24
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...
618 5 26
Sophia Woods is quiet, keeps to herself, and hates attention. She moves to Charleston, South Carolina after getting emancipated to run from her terri...
94.3K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...
529 42 27
MAKE SURE TO READ THE WHOLE "please read" CHAPTER Warnings ⚠️: Gore, slurs, homophonic, murder, weapon violence, smut, r@pe Brew has struggled with s...