The CEO's Shy Girl (Editing)

By Enn0114

"Ms. Peterson, did you attend a club Friday night? " Mr. Shaw said causally as he focused his eyes on his twi... More

#TellUs
#MyThirdJob
#MyCouch:-(
Characters
#ClubbingGirl
#Shame
#ComeIn
#DoWhatISay
#MoveInBitch
#HeyFatherInLaw
#GrewSomeBalls
#NegativeB
#Women
#DATE
#PartyCrashers
#Outfits&MorePeople
#RescueBigSissy
#Followed
#StartExplaining
#SorryMyLove
#ThePast
#Meeting
#TellMe
#SeeingRed
#MoreSurprises
#TalkWithFISTS
#FlirtlyBaby
#Arguements
#SexyJeanie
#News
#ShowMe
#RuinedMoods
#Baby
#Kisses
#Missing
#Remember
#TheTruth
#TheFinale
ATTENTION!!!

#Flowers

28.8K 901 69
By Enn0114

 "Get up!" Michael screamed from the other side of the couch. I was having such a nice dream. It was about me being happy with a happy family and not worrying about anything. He had to mess up it. But then again it was never perfect to begin with.

"What the-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"Shut up and get up" he growled and got all up in my face.

And to think I slept with this man twice even though he treated me like dog. What was I thinking? Maybe I was just really thirsty on those day's.

"Well your acting more disrespectful than usual. I would assume that when a person finds out another person is in a dangerous gang they would be a little scared of them." I said with a smirk.

"I don't give a shit. Just because your a murderer doesn't mean I have to submit to you. I'm a man and I will always be a man. I thought you understood that once I showed you a couple of times how much of a man I could be" he said in a low voice and then it turned husky at the end.

"Oh god I might throw up. Hand me a bucket. Or better yet ,let me see one of your shoes" I said as I covered my mouth.

"Your insufferable. I need you to come to the office with me so I can show you your new office." he said as he rolled his eyes and got out of my face.

"Ugh fine." I said and got up from the couch and then I stopped "Does this mean I get to use the bathroom here?"

"Just hurry up or I will leave you here." he said dismissively.

"Your car hasn't been returned yet." I said as I looked at his face.

"WE ARE TAKING THE LIMO. NOW STOP WASTING TIME." he said and I swiftly left the living room and went upstairs.

I rushed into the bathroom and got ready. I threw on a cute but professional outfit for once to go to work and headed downstairs when I was done. I saw Michael sitting on the couch.

"I'm ready." I said in a cheerful tone as I went over to where he sat.

"Why are you wearing that?" he said in an exasperated tone.

"Because it's cute" I said and I twirled around in my little skirt.

"You better go back to your baggy clothes Jeanette. Sluts have no place in the work place" He said in a dry voice.

"And yet you had at least 20 or more half naked females passing through your office for the two years I worked for you" I snapped.

"I don't give a damn. Change!" he yelled.

"We wouldn't want to be wasting any more time now would we" I said with a sigh.

"CHANGE." he yelled as he sprang up from the couch.

"NO" I said standing my ground.

"FINE" he said shortly and then he took his rough hands and ripped my blouse in half. This outfit was a good chunk of the money I had saved and the fact that he ripped it made me want to claw his eyes out. Money doesn't grow on a fucking tree.

"I WILL STRANGLE YOU ASSHOLE" I yelled and lunged for him. He sat back on the couch with me on top of his lap and my hands around his neck.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS KINKY SHIT. NOW GET INTO SOME NON REVEALING CLOTHES." he said as he pried my hands off his throat.

"WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT I WEAR? YOU AREN'T TOUCHING THE MERCHANDISE ANY TIME SOON" I said and grabbed a fist full of his shirt instead.

"IF I WANTED YOU I WOULD HAVE HAD YOU ALREADY BUT WHY WOULD I WANT TO CUDDLE WITH A MURDERER?" he bellowed bitterly.

"I'M NOT A MURDERER" I said. Suddenly, he tossed me off him and started walking to the door.

"I'm getting in the limo" he said before walking out and slamming the door.

I decided to change my outfit into a pantsuit and then went to the limo. It was a silent car ride. He was sitting on the far end with his hands in his lap and he was grumbling things under his breath. I couldn't make any of it out, so I let it fly pass my shoulder.

When we reached the lobby I parted ways with him and walked over to go up the stairs. I learned my lesson last time and I wasn't in the mood to deal with him anymore. I swear if we got into another altercation things were gonna go down. It seems like all we do is fight.... It reminded me of my parents....

"Where are you going?" Michael said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Up the stairs" I said casually.

"Get in the elevator. Do you want people to start talking about why my wife isn't willing to be around her husband" he said as he dragged me to the elevator and slammed on the top floor button.

"Whatever" I said as I rolled my eyes and then locked them on the elevator doors.

"Now Jeanette, I except total respect. No back talk in the office because that may encourage your co-workers. And you know what that leads to. The unemployment line for them" he said.

"Such cruelty" I said with a bored face.

"Isn't that why you manipulated me to hire you? Acting all obedient and innocent when you knew that you were a piece of shit" he scoffed.

"I didn't manipulate you" I snapped and glared at him.

"No matter. Shut up so I can give you the rest of the rules" he said with an eye roll.

"There is no flirting with anyone especially Martin. Your co-workers are to remain co-workers" he spat.

"Why would I flirt with Martin?" I said with angry raised brow.

"Because whoring around is what you love to do" he said with a shrug. I was done responding. I was going to try and wait till this elevator was done going up.

"No comment" he questioned.

Silence

"Ms. Shaw, must I say that a part of being respectful means that you answer me with Yes sir or No Sir." he said in a pompous tone. But I didn't answer.

"Jeanette!" he snapped. 

Silence.

"You better answer me" he said as grabbed my arm with a tight hold and pulled me closer to him. In response to that I smacked him in the face and ripped my arm from his grasp.

"If I was a dog that needed to be trained, you would have gotten me in an animal shelter, but you didn't. I'm a human. Not an animal. And if you want me to respect you then you better show equal respect" I growled.

"Jean-" he started to say but then the elevator opened and I walked out ignoring him. I went to the side and gesture him to come out.

He walked past me with anger and didn't wait for me. Then we got to a room that was next to his office. It was very nice but there were flowers inside and that wasn't going to be good for me.

"This will be your office. I want no men coming in here. Ever. And you have to do everything that you were doing before. Confirming meetings, setting up meetings, reading scripts. And all of the above." he said tapping his foot.

"Okay but can you remove that bouquet of flowers on the table room?" I said a little embarrassed.

"What? Why?" he barked loud enough for people to look at us in confusion.

"It's just that I have a little problem with flowers, specifically those lilies" I said uncomfortably.

"Jeanette I don't have time for this. Plus I think these lilies' are nice." he said as he got the lilies from the office desk and brought them close to me. I could already fell my skin starting to itch and burn.

"Come on smell them" he said and held the flowers closer but I backed away.

"I can't. I'm allergic" I said with my eye's focused on the flowers.

"Nonsense Jeanette. No woman is allergic to flowers. Now take them" he said and forcefully placed them in my arms. That was all it took for my throat to close up and for my skin to turn a scarlet red.

"Jeanette, Are you okay?" Michael asked with concern but it was too late. I was already starting to see darkness. Then my mind went blank.

It felt like second had pasted when I woke up. However, when I looked out the window it was black. A nurse came in suddenly and smiled at me.

"You're awake" she said in a cheerful voice.

"How long was I out?" I questioned.

"Several hours. After you passed out your husband brought you here but soon left after being here for 30 minutes. Said he had some important meeting to attend " she said with a little sadness. And I was a little sad too. He tried to kill me and then he just drops me off at the hospital. What kind of shit is that? At least wait until I wake up.

"So when can I leave?" I asked as I sat up from the bed.

"The doctor said your free to go as soon as you wake up." the nurse said.

"Okay thank you" I said and then she left the room.

I called Tiffany and asked her to bring me some clothes because looks like they had to cut threw mine with scissors. I waited a while and she finally came. I told her what happened and she started getting heated. It was like she wanted to kill someone right then and there.

"GIRL IMMA TAKE HIS ASS DOWN! IMMA BE HIS NIGHTMARE WHEN HE WAKES UP AND WHEN HE FALLS A SLEEP. LET'S GO TO THAT BITCH'S HOUSE AND WE GONNA GET SHIT STRAIGHT" She hollered which caused some nurses to become concerned with the noises coming from my room. When they finally asked us to leave, I managed to persuade her to go against her plan. I called a taxi to pick both of us up.

"Can I stay at your place? I don't feel like I can see him right now and I'm still a little lightheaded?" I asked.

"Well I don't know you'd want to stay. I have a lot of things to unpack" she said staring out the window.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Me and James got divorced. I've been living on my own and still haven't unpacked a single box" She said through tears. I felt so fucking bad.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" I said as I went to hug her.

"You got a lot of shit to deal with. I didn't wanna burden you" she said through sniffles. And then I backed out of the hug to look at her.

"Girl. No matter what happens, you can always come to me. If you felling low and its 4:00 in the morning come to my door with some ice cream and I'll talk to you all nice without complaining" I said with a sincere look.

"Girl you know that's a lie. You're not a morning person" She said with giggles as tears still steamed down her face.

"I don't care. No matter what, you come to me. I might curse you out a little for waking me up,but I'll get over it" I said and we both laughed a little. Then the taxi driver spoke.

"Um, you guys didn't give me an address so I have been driving in circles around the hospital" He said.

"Go to North 77th Street and we'll take the rest from there" Tiffany said and then he started to actually drive to a destination. We sat in comfortable silence and then eventually walked to her house. It was a beautiful apartment that looked brand new.

"Wow" I said as I looked around the place.

"Ya it's nice but it gets kinda lonely" She said in a glum tone.

"Your never alone.. You got me" I said confidently.

"True. HEY, I have an idea. Why don't we live here? I have got a divorce and you and Michael don't look like you guys are working out. Stay here. I mean there's another room. We can be roommates. And this time I will personally take you to the office to put your name on the lease." she squealed.

I thought about it for a minute. Michael tried to kill me, he doesn't want me in his house and he thinks I'm nothing but shit. I mean what else do I have to lose.

"Yea why not" I said with a grin and hugged her. I knew there would be hell but I was already living there.

"Now let's unpack some boxes" I said and went over to the first one I saw. There wasn't that much boxes to unpack and we had a lot of fun catching up. It was like a slumber party.

Soon I had to go to sleep and so I went to the my room and laid on the floor. I didn't fall asleep instantly because my mind won't turn off. The main topic was of Michael.

Why did he leave me in the hospital? Why didn't he believe me when I said I was allergic to flower? Why is he so cruel when I haven't done anything wrong?

I don't know why my mind was so centered on him and when I was about to finally fall asleep I realized that I might have some genuine feelings towards him and what he thinks of me.

***

The next morning I woke up so I could get ready for work. I know what you're thinking: what the fuck is this bitch doing? Why is she going back to work for an asshole?  But I  still have a job do.

As soon as I got to the lobby, everyone was looking at me and then they mauled me with questions.

"Jeanette are you alright?"

"Jeanette is it true Michael tried to kill you?"

"Jeanette is it true Michael left you at the hospital?"

"Jeanette are you guys actually married? I thought it was a rumor"

"Jeanette are you sure you're not a gold digger?"

"Jeanette leave Michael for me!"

There was some more crazy ass questions that I didn't really know how to answer 'cause I was stunned. Then I heard someone clear their throat very loudly. Everyone looked in the direction of the culprit and it was Michael with razor sharp eyes glaring at everyone.

"GET BACK TO WORK!" he yelled and everyone ran away like chicken's who had their heads cup off.

Poor chickens'.

"What you doing here?" he questioned.

"I have a Job to do sir" I said confidently.

"Very well but I would like to talk to you in my office" he said curtly.

"Of course sir"

We went to the elevator and it was dead ass quiet. When we got up to the floor. He gestured me to go ahead and I did so hesitantly. As soon as we got to his office and got settled he asked his first question.

"How are you feeling after the whole... incident?" he asked uncomfortable. And my inner mind is just yelling at his use of the word incident.

The Fuck you mean incident?! You tried to kill me and then you left me on my death bed. I should have done the same to you when you got in that car accident but I was nice person. I sleep for 3 hours that day. I even gave you my precious blood. And what did I get? Nothing but pain and disrespect. F U B.

"I'm fine sir" I said promptly.

"Are you sure because you can call in sick and-" he started to say in a hurry but I interrupted his blabbering.

"I'm fine sir. Now is there anything else that you want to ask of me?" I asked politely. He looked at me with a confused look. I guess he was waiting for me to blow up but I wanted to take it easy.

"Yes actually. Where were you last night?" he asked. And then my head was going crazy again.

Why the F you care? Didn't you leave me at the hospital after being there for what, thirty minutes? If you wanted to know where the hell I was, you should stayed your ass at the hospital. Talking about you had a "big meeting." B I know your calendar and you only have meetings on Friday's. Yesterday was Monday.

"Well I was helping my friend with her new apartment. Which now that you bring up, I have some news. I will be staying with her for the time being. The less time we have around each other the better the arrangement will go." I said professionally.

"And you feel that's best?" He asked and his voice cracked a little so he pulled his collar.

"Yes" I said.

"Great but I will need your new address for ...... the contract" he said.

"Of course. I'll text it to you right now. Is my work on my desk?" I asked and got up from the chair.

"Yes it is" He said as he fidgeting and I left the room and went to my office that was next door.

Is it just me or did he act weird?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 4 35
Sometimes we have to do things we don't like for the people we love. That's what I did. I went against my own beliefs to help my family out of a horr...
20.2K 608 25
Suddenly, he pulled me towards him by my waist... A little yelp escapes from my mouth and i grab his suit or jacket whatever he is wearing... My hear...
631K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
295K 7.7K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...